Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

- A year plus ago I wanted Ben to die with the heat of a 1000 suns.  Now I'm routing for him over Tripp.  WTH???  It's the actor, I think.  Still, I'm flabbergasted with myself.  I feel like I need to chant "Serena, Paige & Wendy".  I'm okay with the notion of reform (given his whacked upbringing and mental break) but you don't go back to the town where you murdered people.  Bad form and all.  Plus it's like they de-aged Ben to fit with the SORAS'd teens when he was hot to trot for Abigail during his murder spree.  Confusion abounds for me. So... watching him is a bit more compelling these days but I feel bad about it.

- Gabi... did you start evil monologuing?  NEVER EVIL MONOLOG!  That's like Villain Mistake #1.  She's toast now. I was surprised she didn't reveal the baby isn't Stefan's.  She seemed close.

- Going comedy w/ Chad & Abigail was an unusual choice but I couldn't help but laugh at the "I just want to have a baby in a hospital" complaint from Abigail.

- A year plus ago I wanted Ben to die with the heat of a 1000 suns.  Now I'm routing for him over Tripp.  WTH???  It's the actor, I think.  Still, I'm flabbergasted with myself.  I feel like I need to chant "Serena, Paige & Wendy".  I'm okay with the notion of reform (given his whacked upbringing and mental break) but you don't go back to the town where you murdered people.  Bad form and all.  Plus it's like they de-aged Ben to fit with the SORAS'd teens when he was hot to trot for Abigail during his murder spree.  Confusion abounds for me. So... watching him is a bit more compelling these days but I feel bad about it.

- Gabi... did you start evil monologuing?  NEVER EVIL MONOLOG!  That's like Villain Mistake #1.  She's toast now. I was surprised she didn't reveal the baby isn't Stefan's.  She seemed close.

- Going comedy w/ Chad & Abigail was an unusual choice but I couldn't help but laugh at the "I just want to have a baby in a hospital" complaint from Abigail.

• Love 11

Tripp and Claire work in the slowest restaurant.  They are also the only lucky people in Salem to not have someone over hear their conversations.  

Tripp last year was going to possible go to medical school.  Then it seemed like he might join the ISA or what ever spy game John and Steve use to play.   Now he has no direction. 

• Love 13

Tripp maybe needs to find an out of state college and start winter term there. Say bye-bye to Salem for a bit.

No, it is not cool to find someone to take the blame for the accelerant. The store's owner would be able to identify him.

Abby and Chad, I just can't. I'd be doing a whole lot of screaming if that huge baby came out. Really unrealistic.

Good for Gabi, even though she is pretty much busted. Stefan will eventually find out he is not the daddy. Too bad she couldn't have taken him down a bit.

Rafe and Hope are the worst - they should have spoken to Tripp privately and at the police department.

It will take a lot to redeem Ben, if that is even possible. But the actor is doing a good job. Unlike many of Salem's jail denizens, he is genuinely having a rough time making a new start at life but he also seems to want to make things better for himself.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Tasha Brand said:

Tell her yes.  Lexie gave birth to Theo, and I believe Kayla gave birth to Joey.  Both were hospital births.  Also, Hope to Zack prior to getting switched with J.T.  Nancy to Joy, as well.

Sami gave birth to Will at the hospital, Hope gave birth to Shawn-Douglas at the hospital, Kayla gave birth to Stefanie at the hospital, but, I think her labor started when she was in prison thanks to Victor who had set her up for Marina's murder. Isabella gave birth at the hospital to Brady, but her labor started at her wedding to John.   The Kiriakis twins and Alex were also hospital births.  Sarah, Jeannie/Theresa, Sami and Eric were also hospital births.  Marlena delivered her grandchildren: Claire, Johnny and Allie. Sydney was born at a clinic.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 5

As they say, whoever the hell "they" are, 

They say for every boy and girl
There's just one love in this whole world
And I know I've found mine
The heavenly touch of your embrace
Tells me no one could take your place
Ever in my heart

(Annnnnd, repeat)

That's our Ben and Ciara, not letting a little thing on his side like a serious misuse of men's fashion accessories and on hers, a personality with all the charm of a can of RAID.

Oh, I was touched, so very touched, by Ben's extreme case of the sadz and charmed, I tell you, charmed, by our bashful boy serial killer stumbling over his words, trying to tell Ciara that he loves her.  

And her, our little princess, managing to keep the sneer off her lips and the entitled nastiness out of her mouth as Ben tells her she's just the bee's knees.  Or some body part.....

He, of course, doesn't want to tie her down - I mean...... and she so sweetly told him Tripp hit the home run first - and people say romance is dead.....which, of course, Ciara just might end up unless she buys him NOTHING but clip on ties from here on out.  What is WRONG with Hope, anyway, being unhappy that her daughter is hanging out with a crazed murderer?  I mean, really.......

Ben's a plucky lil' serial killer, standing up to Salem, the Town Without Pity who can't seem to just forgive a trio of sadistic murders - how many times does a guy have to say "I'm Sorry", huh?, huh? - but at least his lady love isn't burdened by either silly hangups about murder, or, a working brain.

Love in the Afternoon isn't dead, although Ciara might be......

But I can't talk because I'm not in the least consistent, since I couldn't give a rats ass what Gabi does to Abigail.

• Love 15
9 hours ago, boes said:

And her, our little princess, managing to keep the sneer off her lips and the entitled nastiness out of her mouth as Ben tells her she's just the bee's knees.  Or some body part.....

But I can't talk because I'm not in the least consistent, since I couldn't give a rats ass what Gabi does to Abigail.

I adore your entire post, boes, but I need to highlight these two gems.  The actress playing Ciara is not very likeable is she?  Tripp and Ben can talk about how she's beautiful on the inside and out, has such a big heart, has so much integrity, yet the person we are seeing on screen displays none of those traits.  She's actually an entitled bully who seems to have everyone scammed.  Poor Ben, first Abs and now Ciara--he might be better off back in the loony bin.

Re: Gabi, the more horrible things she does Abby, the more I keep cheering her on, and I know it's because Abby's never been held accountable for the people she's hurt--well, she definitely is now :):)

• Love 5
12 hours ago, Tasha Brand said:

Tell her yes.  Lexie gave birth to Theo, and I believe Kayla gave birth to Joey.  Both were hospital births.  Also, Hope to Zack prior to getting switched with J.T.  Nancy to Joy, as well.

9 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Sami gave birth to Will at the hospital, Hope gave birth to Shawn-Douglas at the hospital, Kayla gave birth to Stefanie at the hospital, but, I think her labor started when she was in prison thanks to Victor who had set her up for Marina's murder. Isabella gave birth at the hospital to Brady, but her labor started at her wedding to John.   The Kiriakis twins and Alex were also hospital births.  Sarah, Jeannie/Theresa, Sami and Eric were also hospital births.  Marlena delivered her grandchildren: Claire, Johnny and Allie. Sydney was born at a clinic.

How long ago were these though? They go to the non-hospital birth well constantly nowadays.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

The actress playing Ciara is not very likeable is she? 

I found her super likable in a video I saw from Day of Days. It caught me off guard because she is utterly charmless and charisma free on screen.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4

I really enjoyed Monday's episode! I'm a Chad fangirl, I guess, but I found his discombobulation entirely charming. Isn't the baby months premature? But I loved his denials of what was happening, climbing the walls to find a bar of service, etc. I'm a sucker for a flailing guy, maybe. 

I honestly would not care if I never saw Hope or Rafe again.

Gabi and Stefan has some great scenes, too -- I'm going to enjoy her downfall. Unpopular around here as it may be : )

• Love 7

I'm gleefully awaiting the recast of Stefan to finally show up because I think that he could be a great dark character with a better actor. And I feel terrible saying that because I was such the Tyler Christopher fan for so long. Stefan is doing absolutely nothing for me right now.

• Love 7
25 minutes ago, ouinason said:

I'm gleefully awaiting the recast of Stefan to finally show up because I think that he could be a great dark character with a better actor. And I feel terrible saying that because I was such the Tyler Christopher fan for so long. Stefan is doing absolutely nothing for me right now.

The sad thing is that Tyler's first run as Nikolas on General Hospital was amazing. Nikolas was such a unique character, the writers took their time in crafting him, giving him dimensions and an intriguing backstory that had so much possibilities. His scenes with Laura and Stefan were some of the best scenes that I have ever had the pleasure to witness in any genre.  Just excellent storytelling... I have no idea what happened to Tyler.  The recast Nikolas was awful, they turned him into a generic frat boy. By the time Tyler came back, the damage was done and Tyler had checked out as Nikolas.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, ouinason said:

When is the recast supposed to show up?

• Love 1

How lucky are we to have TWO Horton princesses on today's show?!

I can not tell you how much enjoyment I get out of the fact that Stefan doesn't give a crap about Abigail, it's all about Gabby and the baby and how great was Gabi's "Your baby's going to be raised a Horton."  DAMN!!

And then we have Ciara barging into Claire and Tripp's personal conversation and then a minute later Ciara's telling Claire to mind her own business and let her and Tripp talk.  Alrighty then.

So Ben's getting sick of everybody being super-mean to him and not letting him forget that he killed three people.  Well, I guess you shouldn't have turned into a serial killer then :)  Seriously, none of your victims families owe you forgiveness or have to accept your apology.  

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

So Ben's getting sick of everybody being super-mean to him and not letting him forget that he killed three people.  Well, I guess you shouldn't have turned into a serial killer then :)  Seriously, none of your victims families owe you forgiveness or have to accept your apology.  

I disagree. He's tired of being harassed. He's not wrong to feel that way. He is being harassed. I don't expect things to be hunky dory for him at all but the police commissioner and her neanderthal husband harassing him while also giving Wyatt a slap on the wrist is hypocritical and abuse of power.  

To be clear, I don't need Ben to be forgiven by everyone in town or even close to that. I don't really care considering all the crimes perpetrated by the "good folks" in Salem let alone the bad folks but smug "good guys" who abuse the law and harass folks who have actually served time is not the way to go about it. 

This is why I have issues with the show handling mental illness cause of the double standards. When it's Abby, everyone is supposed to forgive her when she hurts people despite her serving no actual justice system punishment for killing or hurting anyone. Barely any remorse or apologies, just immediately forgiven (with the exceptions of Gabi and Sami). When it's Ben, we have the "good guys" running around Salem harassing him while they stand behind their shields as the reason why they're allowed to deal justice as they see fit. That's bad, irritating writing. Maybe it's cause I see too much of that attitude in real life with police but I dislike seeing cops harass folks because they feel some sense of superiority. Also, it would be one thing if Ben was actually still out being shady but he's not.  Seems his meds are keeping him stable. At this point, tt's just Hope on a vendetta with her neanderthal husband being his usual smug asshole self. There's no reason why Ben can't sue. Ben's history doesn't negate Hope & Rafe abusing their power now. 

• Love 10

Claire's "Who cares!" when asked by Tripp what would happen to Wyatt was kinda funny.  She's kinda enjoyable these days, I dunno.

Oh Will, way to not put a lock on the journal where you share all your Sonny fweelings. 

Sonny is still unemployed, yes?  Why is always wandering around town in a suit?

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Claire's "Who cares!" when asked by Tripp what would happen to Wyatt was kinda funny.  She's kinda enjoyable these days, I dunno.

Oh Will, way to not put a lock on the journal where you share all your Sonny fweelings. 

Sonny is still unemployed, yes?  Why is always wandering around town in a suit?

Why was sonny just sitting in the Brady pub all by himself.

I guess Wyatt didn't expect the worse cops to tell Ben about him planting the evidence lol.

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, Harmony233 said:

I guess Wyatt didn't expect the worse cops to tell Ben about him planting the evidence lol.

Oh the stupidity! But I laughed way too hard at the confrontation between Ben and Wyatt. Ben gently grabbing at Wyatt's tie was especially awesome.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Chick2Chic said:

I disagree. He's tired of being harassed. He's not wrong to feel that way. He is being harassed. I don't expect things to be hunky dory for him at all but the police commissioner and her neanderthal husband harassing him while also giving Wyatt a slap on the wrist is hypocritical and abuse of power.  

To be clear, I don't need Ben to be forgiven by everyone in town or even close to that. I don't really care considering all the crimes perpetrated by the "good folks" in Salem let alone the bad folks but smug "good guys" who abuse the law and harass folks who have actually served time is not the way to go about it. 

Oh I agree that Rafe and Hope have acted horribly towards Ben and they should be called out on their harassment.  My point was that Ben was asking Sonny all types of questions about him and Will and how he wanted to make things right, which is fabulous, but Sonny (or any of Will's loved ones) do not owe Ben anything and they don't have to be nice to him--good for him for having a conscience now but that doesn't make up for the pain he has caused.  His best course of action is to keep his head down and keep out of trouble. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Chick2Chic said:

This is why I have issues with the show handling mental illness cause of the double standards. When it's Abby, everyone is supposed to forgive her when she hurts people despite her serving no actual justice system punishment for killing or hurting anyone. Barely any remorse or apologies, just immediately forgiven (with the exceptions of Gabi and Sami). When it's Ben, we have the "good guys" running around Salem harassing him while they stand behind their shields as the reason why they're allowed to deal justice as they see fit. That's bad, irritating writing. Maybe it's cause I see too much of that attitude in real life with police but I dislike seeing cops harass folks because they feel some sense of superiority. Also, it would be one thing if Ben was actually still out being shady but he's not.  Seems his meds are keeping him stable. At this point, tt's just Hope on a vendetta with her neanderthal husband being his usual smug asshole self. There's no reason why Ben can't sue. Ben's history doesn't negate Hope & Rafe abusing their power now. 

Ben is a psychopath. It is an antisocial disorder with no cure. I have no problems with people treating him badly.  Hope and Race being smug assholes does not negate or mitigate Ben's evilness. Just because you have a mental illness does not mean you are not accountable for your actions. Ben knew right from wrong when he killed people and set Chad up.  

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

Ben is a psychopath. It is an antisocial disorder with no cure. I have no problems with people treating him badly.  Hope and Race being smug assholes does not negate or mitigate Ben's evilness. Just because you have a mental illness does not mean you are not accountable for your actions. Ben knew right from wrong when he killed people and set Chad up.  

You have your opinion and I have mine. I don't agree with how you see Ben nor do I agree giving Rafe & Hope free passes to harass people they don't like and abuse their power. Que sera. 

• Love 4

Ooh, Gabi's look when she told Stefan "You don't want to do that."  Love her.

"Paul is very good with his hands." Yeah, Will, I bet he is.

Wyatt got a stern warning?  He almost put an innocent man in jail!  I hope Ben finds another lawyer and sues him and the SPD.

Yeah, I was pretty sure the Gabby stuff was a dream, but it got me to wondering if Gabby keep wigs and slinky dresses stashed away all over the world.

God, Hope and Rafe are assholes.

Why is Gabi holding on to the paternity secret?

Damn, RSW is killing ever scene.

Edited by Silver Raven
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

How lucky are we to have TWO Horton princesses on today's show?!

I can not tell you how much enjoyment I get out of the fact that Stefan doesn't give a crap about Abigail, it's all about Gabby and the baby and how great was Gabi's "Your baby's going to be raised a Horton."  DAMN!!

And then we have Ciara barging into Claire and Tripp's personal conversation and then a minute later Ciara's telling Claire to mind her own business and let her and Tripp talk.  Alrighty then.

But princess Abigail's victims are supposed to worship her.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

Yea, Ben is losing me. It was easier to take when he understood why people might not ever forgive him, but now that he's pissed people don't wanna talk to him he's insufferable. Honey, you killed 3 people, maybe be a bit less smug. 

3 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Now that she's basically a sociopath I love her. 

Rafe and Hope are literally the worst. 

I had to fast forward the Sonny/Will scenes after awhile because I just find them so embarrassing.  Paul legit comes off deranged to me sometimes lol. CS's smile kinda creeps me out.

Gabi forever!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 7
37 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

Why is Gabi holding on to the paternity secret?

I have to think Gabi sees it as the last card she has in play in getting some minutiae of revenge.

With everything else unraveling, that Abby still doesn't know that the babydaddy in her latest who's the daddy story is Chad (again) is something Gabi can hold on to that is still making Abby suffer for what Abby [and Stefan] spitefully did to her.

2 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

My point was that Ben was asking Sonny all types of questions about him and Will and how he wanted to make things right, which is fabulous, but Sonny (or any of Will's loved ones) do not owe Ben anything and they don't have to be nice to him--good for him for having a conscience now but that doesn't make up for the pain he has caused.  His best course of action is to keep his head down and keep out of trouble. 

That's fair. I like that Ben is trying to make amends, though that's a steep uphill for some more than others, but he doesn't have to be forgiven for what he did. 

Rafe and Hope are still awful either way :)

• Love 5

I think it's normal for Ben to waver between a state of repentance and then frustration at how he's being mistreated.  The human mind doesn't sit in one place for very long.  And, I imagine his frustrations stem from his belief that his rehabilitation allows him an optimism for his present and future.  Sure, his victim's families aren't going to see it that way but I don't see why he wouldn't.  I know this show doesn't like to get any deeper than a kiddie pool but I think it's one of the more interesting character stories they're telling at the moment, especially with Chad paying him money to participate in illegal activities.  

The Gabi/Stefan confrontation was good fun.  It was nice of Tyler Christopher to 'show up' to work, or maybe he was just happy to have someone to yell at.  That has to be better than pining for a vanquished DID personality.  

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, Tasha Brand said:

I don't think this particular show ever had one.  The last one I remember on any soap was Theo and Suzanne on GH.

I was about to ask who the hell they were, then I remembered: That terrible, incomprehensible "Balkan" crap...

• Love 3

So Will and Paul couldn't find an apartment any closer than the one Nicole and Xander lived in in Nashville?  That's gonna be one helluva commute!

Poor Ben.  I mean, really all he wants is

Baby, do you understand me now?
Sometimes I feel a little mad
But don't you know that no one alive can always be an angel
When things go wrong I feel real bad.

I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood

Okay, sure, so he killed a few people - not all of the murders actually TOOK, though, did they?  Can he at least get credit for that?  And as he said so eloquently, after he was released from the Happy Dale Asylum for Neck Tie Killers and Poor Self Esteem, he didn't HAVE to come back to Salem, no indeedy NOT.  He could have relocated just about anywhere but he came back to Salem to get everyone who hates him for being a serial killer to just lighten UP.  Come ON, Salemites, he SAID he was sorry.   He did it all for love, as he told Sonny.

But he's over having the sadz, now he's getting the madz.  And if they don't want to accept his apology and have him over for a little lunch, maybe a night out at a murder mystery dinner theater - at least hire him a high end Men's Apparel Store because if there's one thing he knows, it's neck ties!

Just ain't fair.

ETA - I see Ben isn't above using his resume to get what he wants when he wants it, reminding Wyatt that he could snap his neck like a twig but he's reformed.  Now WHY won't people just forget what he did - except for him, when it's to his advantage??

(I have a brother who has pulled some pretty awful crap, very bad, over the years and he's in a state of constant anger that there's plenty of people in the family who won't forgive him and don't want anything to do with him.  But he SAID he was sorry, is his constant refrain.  Uh huh, don't work that way.)

Edited by boes
  • Love 11

How convenient that Wyatt simply shows up and 'admits' to planting the accelerant. And that the Salem PD takes his word for it. It seemed a bit.... pat and rehearsed.

I understand Ben's anger - he doesn't get any sort of break. Yes, he will always have to carry what he did. The kettles in Salem do not like meeting the fellow pots. Surely someone in Salem can hire him for some menial job so he gets a few more lumps. His handling of Wyatt's tie was well done.

Chad finally finds cell phone reception in the middle of nowhere? I did like his Gabby dream - and noted how flat Abigail/Gabby was - no sign of a woman who has just had a baby.

Will arranges for an apartment but no furniture? Of course Paul is going to read his private diary. And then the crap will hit the backsplash and Paul will hopefully wheel himself out of Will's life once and for all and the dysfunctional twosome of him and Sonny can implode again. Paul will hopefully not be fooled again and take up with a much better man who actually wants to be with him and not out of guilt and obligation.

• Love 3

How convenient that Wyatt simply shows up and 'admits' to planting the accelerant. And that the Salem PD takes his word for it. It seemed a bit.... pat and rehearsed.

It was rehearsed.  He went there after Claire offered him money.

• Love 2
50 minutes ago, boes said:

So Will and Paul couldn't find an apartment any closer than the one Nicole and Xander lived in in Nashville?  That's gonna be one helluva commute!

Paul is rich enough to hire his own chopper, right? I snorted when I realized the setup they went with, guess they just couldn’t stand letting go of it yet. The furniture guy was...a choice, as well.

I mean really show, Paul should be loaded, a millionaire easily, why does he live as if he’s practically destitute, relying on the kindness of strangers, sheesh. 

46 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Will arranges for an apartment but no furniture? Of course Paul is going to read his private diary. And then the crap will hit the backsplash and Paul will hopefully wheel himself out of Will's life once and for all and the dysfunctional twosome of him and Sonny can implode again. Paul will hopefully not be fooled again and take up with a much better man who actually wants to be with him and not out of guilt and obligation.

Will was too busy scribbling hearts around the name “Sonny” in his diary probably. 

I totally agree, Paul just needs to regain his freedom from all the nonsense and let Will and Sonny become their old boring snooze fest. Their scene in Ronan’s place was so lackluster to me.

In real life I have so many queer and gay male friends who find CS perfect, heh, so Paul definitely wouldn’t struggle finding a great man who actually wants him for him. 

Has Freddie decided to just act with one singular facial expression now? I feel like he phones it in so much they could put a cutout in his place and it’d still have more screen presence. 

Congrats, Abby, you just delivered an 8 week old baby, I hope help arrives before all your organs just fall out on the couch. I don’t think Chad can boil enough water to handle that sort of crisis. 

Hope’s eyebrow is either trying hard to act or flee her face, I am leaning hard towards the later option.

Rafe, shove it. 

• Love 11

Stefan really should not fuck with Gabi.  Especially when she has Kate on her side.  And when the two of them could easily get Sami involved.  Best threesome ever!

Ciara is so much more enjoyable this way.  Her glee at the end of the show today was creepy but fun.

Whatever goodwill I had for Ben (which was next to none) was lost today when he used his strangling past to scare Ciara's patsy.  I mean, sure, it was pretty shitty what that guy did but Ben insists he's changed.  He should have confronted him in another way.  

9 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

I totally forgot that Ben set Chad up for the murders. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Harmony233 said:

I was thinking Sami and EJ and Nicole and EJ but I guess they really don't count as villains couples but def kate and stefano.

I feel like when EJami happened, Sami was given the heroine treatment instead of being the villain. Nicole hasn't really been the show bitch since it was revealed that she was forced to take part in kiddie porn. I kind of miss unrepentant bitchy Nicole who bitched about living in a dump.

Plus it's like they de-aged Ben to fit with the SORAS'd teens when he was hot to trot for Abigail during his murder spree.  Confusion abounds for me. So... watching him is a bit more compelling these days but I feel bad about it.

On the AMC reboot, there was this really weird bit with his character Petey having a fling with a girl just out of high school (and who weirdly still lived at her boarding school and wore the uniform) despite him having to be at least in his mid-20's. His off/on-again and age-appropriate crush Colby made a pretty funny crack about him dating a high school girl.

RSW's lucky to have such great smooth skin. It doesn't really look awkward having him around these late teens/early 20's kids despite him being 30 in real life.

Anyway, after age 18, soap characters generally become ageless and go up and down based on story needs. Melanie was probably the best example.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, Kitty Redstone said:

Whatever goodwill I had for Ben (which was next to none) was lost today when he used his strangling past to scare Ciara's patsy.  I mean, sure, it was pretty shitty what that guy did but Ben insists he's changed.  He should have confronted him in another way.  

Yea, I really don't get why they went there. It basically ruined the whole thing for me and I had actually been liking Ben a lot.

• Love 5

Ben still has crazy eyes.  

I enjoyed Sony and Bens scene.   Haven’t really liked Sony in a long time.   Thought he was pretty good in that scene.   When he talked about Bens anger returning it’s exactly how I feel.  

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Tasha Brand said:

As is anything relating to Will and Sonny.

Tell the truth. 

I just cannot find anything pleasing about them. If there is one thing I will not stand for it's a soap coupling that bores the living daylights out of me. 

The one and only good thing about them sharing scenes is that then I can just press my fast forward button happily and skip them entirely. 

8 hours ago, Kitty Redstone said:

I totally forgot that Ben set Chad up for the murders.

So did I. 

Well then someone needs to go and remind Chad too so he can demand Ben return his money because technically he owes him at least 3 free choke holds, 1 car jacking, and give or take 1 or 2 knocks to the head from behind. 

• Love 3
53 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea, I really don't get why they went there. It basically ruined the whole thing for me and I had actually been liking Ben a lot.

I actually liked the scene i mean I felt bad for poor Wyatt who I wouldn't mind seeing more of but I like the fact they have been struggling with his issues it's a lot more realistic than abby altars being gone because she spent a week with her grandmother.

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, tribeca said:

I thought poor Wyatt was going to pee his pants.  

Seriously! I thought both actors did an amazing job with that scene. RSW has been excellent really making viewers question if hes reformed of if he still has some evil in him but Wyatt's expression and the way he sold it made the scene for me. I think Ben's redemption story arc would be way less believable if we didn't see the occasional "oh crap he looks a little psycho there" scene lol

• Love 8