Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Harmony233 said:

I felt bad for poor Wyatt

I didn't. It would be one thing if Ben was menacing to Wyatt for no reason but Wyatt knows Tripp framed Ben yet chose to accept money from Claire to lie and say he did it. Wyatt accepting blame for money so Tripp could skate was his own greedy choice. If Ben had just rolled up on Wyatt like that without cause then I would feel sympathy for Wyatt. As far as Ben knows, Wyatt framed him to get him sent back to prison for something he didn't do. 

Lucky for Wyatt that Eyebrow and Cavemen pick & choose when to apply the law as opposed to following the belief that justice is blind... or even a  body rolled up in carpet. 

Edited by Chick2Chic
fixed something.
  • Love 6

I always enjoy Will/Gabi scenes because the actors have such believable, natural chemistry and as much as she likes Paul, Gabi will always be Team Wilson which is rather awesome, especially for Ari's sake.  I also like that they can confide in each other and I like that Gabi talked about how angry she still is at Abby.  I kind of thought that it would be either Ari or Will who would help her take step back from her revenge plot.

Brady is such a little bitch--"I don't want to play God in my brother's life but I'm going to play God one more time and implode everything in your life."  I don't know Brady, if you really want to help, maybe talk to Will and encourage him to tell Paul the truth instead of blurting out your version of events.

I don't feel sorry for Abby at all because we all know she'll be out of the mental hospital in a couple of weeks--if her Grandma Laura has anything to say about it--and she'll be back with her baby.  Gabi was separated from her daughter and in that prison for months--talk to me about Abs suffering then.

• Love 12

Have they established previously that Charlotte Bronte is Abigail's favorite author?  Otherwise, I'm gonna have to call BS on Abigail...having a read a book that's not US Weekly.  In any case, that's a very cute baby.

When Brady took that ornately wrapped gift out of the bag for Paul, I literally out loud was like, "There's no way!".  So I liked his quick admission that it was picked out (and presumably wrapped) by Maggie.

Enjoyed Sarah taking Rex to town.

• Love 6
27 minutes ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

I always enjoy Will/Gabi scenes because the actors have such believable, natural chemistry and as much as she likes Paul, Gabi will always be Team Wilson which is rather awesome, especially for Ari's sake.  I also like that they can confide in each other and I like that Gabi talked about how angry she still is at Abby.  I kind of thought that it would be either Ari or Will who would help her take step back from her revenge plot.

Brady is such a little bitch--"I don't want to play God in my brother's life but I'm going to play God one more time and implode everything in your life."  I don't know Brady, if you really want to help, maybe talk to Will and encourage him to tell Paul the truth instead of blurting out your version of events.

I don't feel sorry for Abby at all because we all know she'll be out of the mental hospital in a couple of weeks--if her Grandma Laura has anything to say about it--and she'll be back with her baby.  Gabi was separated from her daughter and in that prison for months--talk to me about Abs suffering then.

I really liked the will and Gabi scenes and surprise will didn't take up for abby.

I don't feel sorry for abby either I know the show is going into overdrive trying to make me feel bad for abby interesting how for all of Gabi schemes she had nothing to do with Chad giving Charlotte to stefan.

• Love 9

Finally Paul knows the truth and now things can progress, the torture is coming to an end, hopefully.

That also means that yesterday's rendezvous between Will and Sonny were they droned on pathetically about not being able to be together is officially the last time that will have to happen, thank the good lord.

The less those two idiots get to play the victims of their own dumbassery and stupidity the better. 

I actually think that I would love it if they had a scene where the furniture guy returned to take back everything once he learns that Paul and Will are over and he knowingly sneers with disgust at Will during the entire exchange, heh. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

Sure, ideally, Will should man up, get some balls and a spine, and tell Paul the truth. But he has had ample opportunity and nada. So if Brady spills to open his brother's eyes, you know what? Good. Brady can be pissy but I like he is looking out for his brother.

• Love 9
19 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

Sure, ideally, Will should man up, get some balls and a spine, and tell Paul the truth. But he has had ample opportunity and nada. So if Brady spills to open his brother's eyes, you know what? Good. Brady can be pissy but I like he is looking out for his brother.

Paul is his retcon brother, but, Will is his nephew. Brady and Belle used to play with Will as kids before they were aged. Brady needs to mind his own business and stop interfering in people's lives. He is a judgmental turd. 

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 6

Considering Will is going around town whining to anyone who will listen about what a noble martyr he's being, two minutes into a situation he created, it was only a mater of time so I'm glad Brady got this moving because we all know where it's going.

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

Paul is his retcon brother, but, Will is his nephew. Brady and Belle used to play with Will as kids before they were aged. Brady needs to mind his own business and stop interfering in people's lives. He is a judgmental turd. 

You didn't need to include "judgmental". Turd covers it all.

• Love 8

I always wish that when somebody does a huge romantic gesture like decorating with hundreds of balloons, that somebody else would encounter them first.

Will doesn't care about his daughter.

Wait, Rex cheated on Sarah twice?  When was the second time?

And there we go ... Sarah and Eric.  I saw that coming.

Is it really Hope's business to be telling people about Abigail?

• Love 6
47 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

Of course Paul is a retcon brother, but brother all the same. And while Will may be Brady's nephew, Will is a freaking adult. If he can't man up and tell a hard truth, so he and Sonny can be all, "Alas, our fated twu wuv cannot be!", then too bad, so freaking sad for him if Brady makes him come to terms and stop playing put-upon martyr. Playing the victims does no one in this triangle any favors, so Brady pouring some cold water over this mess is fine by me.

• Love 4
59 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

1 hour ago, WendyCR72 said:

Maybe this will all make sense when I watch today's episode, but wasn't Brady the one who insisted that Will NOT tell Paul about the Sonny thing?  Weren't there a couple of confrontations between those three at the park or the square or someplace?

I'm not opposed to Paul learning the truth or to Sonny and Will getting off the Martyr Bus but Brady being the agent of change seems like the Martyr Bus ran smack dab into Bullshit Mountain.

• Love 12

1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

Considering Will is going around town whining to anyone who will listen about what a noble martyr he's being, two minutes into a situation he created, it was only a mater of time so I'm glad Brady got this moving because we all know where it's going.

Of course Paul is a retcon brother, but brother all the same. And while Will may be Brady's nephew, Will is a freaking adult. If he can't man up and tell a hard truth, so he and Sonny can be all, "Alas, our fated twu wuv cannot be!", then too bad, so freaking sad for him if Brady makes him come to terms and stop playing put-upon martyr. Playing the victims does no one in this triangle any favors, so Brady pouring some cold water over this mess is fine by me.

Love all of this so much. 

It's been absolutely nauseating for me to watch the Blunder Twins pull a bullshit idea out of their asses, which was never going to last, and then cry about their self imposed separation.

FFS, they're just trash. 

Not that Brady often isn't an a-hole himself,  it might be his middle name in fact, but I applaud him for just putting an end to the prolonged agony, it's been long overdue.

He never should have gotten involved anyway and he did admit that, frankly the truth needed to come from someone and the cowardice dweebs, Will and Sonny, would rather keep making googly eyes at one another in public over chowder. 

Maybe now everyone can move on. 

1 hour ago, Silver Raven said:

I like to envision the little munchkin basically spending her days cuddled on Grandpa Victor's lap learning the art of the deal and how to be a total and complete bad ass to everyone that gets in her way.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, boes said:

Maybe this will all make sense when I watch today's episode, but wasn't Brady the one who insisted that Will NOT tell Paul about the Sonny thing? 

You couldn't wait to read what we were saying about the episode before you actually watched it?  That's sweet.  

I fast-forward through many of the Will and Sonny scenes, so it was news to me when Brady took some responsibility for the debacle.  

At least Chad look disgusted with himself when he sent Abigail off to the funny farm.  I don't actively hate Abigail, so the scene played to me as a man separating the woman he loves from her newborn child.  It made me wish there was some question as to whether Gabi is or isn't gaslighting Abigail, therein making Chad look like less of an asshole to an audience member.  I'm sure the Abigail Hate Club walked away from that scene with a totally different read, lol.  

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, enchantingmonkey said:

At least Chad look disgusted with himself when he sent Abigail off to the funny farm.  I don't actively hate Abigail, so the scene played to me as a man separating the woman he loves from her newborn child.  It made me wish there was some question as to whether Gabi is or isn't gaslighting Abigail, therein making Chad look like less of an asshole to an audience member.  I'm sure the Abigail Hate Club walked away from that scene with a totally different read, lol.  

I may be the only one in this thread (and, as Stuart Smalley would say, "And that's okay!") who is here for:

Julie slapping the shit out of Gabi soon. She deserves all of it.

• Love 5
36 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

I may be the only one in this thread (and, as Stuart Smalley would say, "And that's okay!") who is here for:

Reveal hidden contents

Oh no, I gladly join you at the table. I will bring wine and cheese and confetti. 

I care not an iota about Gabi’s angry one woman tour, she has never resonated with me as a character so her vendetta falls flat for me because of that and her main target is Abby, another “meh” character for me. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, boes said:

Maybe this will all make sense when I watch today's episode, but wasn't Brady the one who insisted that Will NOT tell Paul about the Sonny thing? 

Brady actually mentions he did that which is part of why he came clean-ish to Paul today. 

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, AnswersWanted said:

care not an iota about Gabi’s angry one woman tour, she has never resonated with me as a character so her vendetta falls flat for me because of that and her main target is Abby, another “meh” character for me. 

I am not a Gabi fan, per se. I am just tired of Abby always getting a free pass when she hurts people, is selfish, or is malicious. So for me, I just want Abby to suffer some actual repercussions- long lasting repercussions, in fact - while she is on my screen and if I can't get that, I just want Abby to sod off.

I think things would have played out differently where Gabi wouldn't have sought revenge if everyone's immediate response wasn't always to coddle and protect Abby at someone else's expense especially since Abby doesn't give a shit about the damage she causes. I mean, does Jennifer have a paying job? I feel all she does is run after Abby, talk about Abby, or wonder about Abby. And isn't just Jen. That black hole of time & creativity suckage known as Snowflake Princess Abby has been a bane of the show for years now. So on that level, I get Gabi's rage that Abby can destroy her life and folks still dismiss facts to only care about how Abby feels. That has to be soul crushingly frustrating to know there is a line in town to wipe Abby's ass no matter what she does. 

On another note, Rex is a hot mess. Yikes. 

Edited by Chick2Chic
fixed something.
  • Love 11

What I heard on Show today....

Rex - "Oh Sara, you're the love of my life!"

Sarah - "Oh Rex, you WERE the love of my life, now you're just talking dogshit with balloons.  And get 'em outta here".

In walks Eric, "Umm, I used to be a counselor so I don't need to know the facts here, you just need to do what I tell you, when I tell you, because I just lost the love of my life.  Rex, beat it, Sarah, wanna change a diaper - and I don't mean my own, at least not yet".

Over at the Square,

Rex - "Oh Brady, man, I didn't know when you lost the love of your life it was Nicole.  I just lost the love of MY life too!"

Brady - Yes, Rex, I not only lost THAT love of life, I also lost the NEXT love of my life, Eve.  And my brother....he's a counselor, you know, with great hair".

Rex - "Yeah, I know, Mr. ' I Used to be Priest AND I play a counselor on tv AND I have great hair even when it's dirty' Eric Brady, right, Brady?  Hmmmm.......and I'm a Brady too......I wonder if we're all related to Jan.....Anyway, Brady, wanna play some minature golf till the next love of our lives shows up?"

Brady, "I would, Rex, but I need to get over to my OTHER brother's place, you know, the one with the preternaturally bright and white teeth and wipe that smile right off his face.  I made HIS love of his life stay with him but now I'm bored and want him to feel like shit too.  Being unable to walk ain't enough for me!"

Rex - "Later, Bro!  Cept we aren't really bros, are we???  I get so confused in this town......"

At Paul and Will's apartment ......

Brady - "It must be great to be here with the love of your life, Paul.  You know I just lost both my OLD love of my life and my NEW love of my life, and I lost my brother, too.  No, not you, my OTHER brother, you know, the counselor with the great hair.  But enough about me.  Haha, there's NEVER enough about me".

Paul - "Yes, Brady oh brother of mine, it IS great to be with the love of my life, Will, but I'm worried that HE wants to be with HIS love of his life and I don't know what to do."
Brady - "Paul, dear brother of mine, you're right, Will doesn't give a horses ass about you, you're not the love of his life and he really DOES want to be with the TRUE love of his life.  Gotta blow this popsicle joint, here's a box of raccoon shavings I got you as a housewarming gift".

At the Pub, Will runs into Gabi 

Gabi - "Will, I thought you would be with the love of your life, Sonny, now that you have your memory back".

Will - just stares at her blankly......finally says "I can't be with the love of my life, Sonny, because I have to stay with the guy who THINKS he's the love of my life because it's the right thing to do".

Gabi - "Oh how NOBLE of you both!  YOU ARE SAINTS and I'm just a rat turd in heels......or not....... that Abigail......"

Will - just stares blankly ....... finally says "What?  Oh yeah, that love of my life thing.....I'm good, I got Chowder!!"  And off he ambles, staring blankly.

Gabi - "Fuck this goody two shoes crap" as she digs the wig back outta the garbage.

I couldn't hear the dialogue in the Abby/Chad/Stefano scenes when they were dragging her off to loony hospital jail, the laugh track was too loud.  

The one in my head.

Edited by boes
  • Love 13
7 minutes ago, Chick2Chic said:

I am not a Gabi fan, per se. I am just tired of Abby always getting a free pass when she hurts people, is selfish, or is malicious. So for me, I just want Abby to suffer some actual repercussions- long lasting repercussions, in fact - while she is on my screen and if I can't get that, I just want Abby to sod off.

I think things would have played out differently where Gabi wouldn't have sought revenge if everyone's immediate response wasn't always to coddle and protect Abby at someone else's expense especially since Abby doesn't give a shit about the damage she causes. I mean, does Jennifer have a paying job? I feel all she does is run after Abby, talk about Abby, or wonder about Abby. And isn't just Jen. That black hole of time & creativity suckage known as Snowflake Princess Abby has been a bane of the show for years now. So on that level, I get Gabi's rage that Abby can destroy her life and folks still dismiss facts to only care about how Abby feels. That has to be soul crushingly frustrating to know there is a line in town to wipe Abby's ass no matter what she does. 

On another note, Rex is a hot mess. Yikes. 

Right I think today will is the only one who has realized that Gabi is hurting everyone else was like sorry Gabi that's too bad what you want through but who cares when abby is so much more important.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, enchantingmonkey said:

You couldn't wait to read what we were saying about the episode before you actually watched it?  That's sweet.  

No, I could not.  I love this board!

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

Wait, Rex cheated on Sarah twice?  When was the second time?

When they were fighting about him sleeping with Mimi, he let it slip that there was at least one other incident.  I actually kinda like that Rex cheated not because of some Grand, Epic Love with him and Mimi or because of a dumb misunderstanding or because some skank drugged him or whatever weak sauce most soaps go with these days.  He cheated because he's kinda a dawg, and that's fine!  And, honestly, makes him more Kate's son than ever before. ;)

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 12
26 minutes ago, Chick2Chic said:

I get that, my deal is they both bore me too much for me to feel much of anything for either one.

I hate enough characters on the show already I think, heh, so Abby and a Gabi just don’t do anything for me.

Abby has for the longest just been background noise for me and Gabi just hasn’t impressed me enough to think much of her either. 

Abby’s life being ruined is nothing I have ever desired to watch and so far has not been entertaining, imo. Gabi being the new “evul” comes off as forced and tired, her plan has always seemed sloppy and easily discovered if everyone around her wasn’t so slow and idiotic. 

I will just be glad when it’s all over and then maybe far more interesting characters can get some much needed attention.

Brady - "It must be great to be here with the love of your life, Paul.  You know I just lost both my OLD love of my life and my NEW love of my life, and I lost my brother, too.  No, not you, my OTHER brother, you know, the counselor with the great hair.  But enough about me.  Haha, there's NEVER enough about me".

Paul - "Yes, Brady oh brother of mine, it IS great to be with the love of my life, Will, but I'm worried that HE wants to be with HIS love of his life and I don't know what to do."
Brady - "Paul, dear brother of mine, you're right, Will doesn't give a horses ass about you, you're not the love of his life and he really DOES want to be with the TRUE love of his life.  Gotta blow this popsicle joint, here's a box of raccoon shavings I got you as a housewarming gift".

Now see, if this kind of shit actually happened I might fall back in love with the show, 

Maggie would totally dust those raccoon shavings with gold dust too, because fancy reasons. 

Edited by AnswersWanted
  • Love 2

Sarah, your boyfriend/fiancé screwed up. He didn't forget to tell you oh, by the way, I have a toddler out there. Just sayin'. Yeah, get angry and address his cheating. He has the consequence of child support for the next 18 years.

Will, there was no need for Brady to tell your boyfriend Paul that you are in love with your ex. On some level, Paul could feel/sense it. Now he can get rid of the deadweight of Will and find a man who actually wants to be with him. And not go back to the codependent mess he was with Sonny. Everyone can live happily ever after, except for Will and Sonny.

I kinda liked Princess Abigail getting a wee taste of her own medicine. She has gotten away with a lot of bad behavior and has had little more than a wrist slap. The Bayview Spa is not as bad as spending several months in prison for doing nothing, being beaten, etc. She faces a few days before Grandma Laura comes to the rescue. Abigail should face some time of soul-searching and how her behavior has impacted others and do some inner work on herself. Nah, she'll get another free pass. And maybe go on a nice vacation and come back as her same selfish, self-important self.

• Love 6
32 minutes ago, Harmony233 said:

Speaking of Sarah other than Maggie she hasn't had any scenes with the hortons I just realized.

As much as they try to pretend otherwise with Maggie, neither of them is a real Horton, so they don't count.

• Love 4

It wasn't Brady's place, but meh. I have to care about the story and/or the characters involved  to care about the fallout, and I didn't/don't. Paul has never, ever interested me. I don't care about his pain.

I don't like that Rex cheated because there are enough men his age(related and not) that are dogs. Is there a man in town near his age that doesn't cheat ? Or just a man voting age and up who doesn't have a history of cheating and sneaking around  ? I get it-I know the reason behind making him like that-but they never even had to make Rex and Sarah a couple in the first place. 

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

As much as they try to pretend otherwise with Maggie, neither of them is a real Horton, so they don't count.

Well, Sarah is/was (since he's dead) Mickey's legal daughter, and he raised her, so... (Even if this show suddenly has Sarah being fine with being Neil Curtis' kid, which she most certainly wasn't waaaaaaaaaaaay back when.)

• Love 2
21 hours ago, Kitty Redstone said:

Whatever goodwill I had for Ben (which was next to none) was lost today when he used his strangling past to scare Ciara's patsy.  I mean, sure, it was pretty shitty what that guy did but Ben insists he's changed.  He should have confronted him in another way. 

Yet, I saw someone on Twitter say they thought that scene was hot.  So...yeah.  That just tells me everything I need to know.

2 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Oh, no, I’m here for that, too.  I’ve never liked or cared for Gabi.  I don’t care about her running around and getting revenge for whatever.  She’s always been kind of useless to me.  It’s going to be nice to see her get hers even if it will be for a short amount of time.

• Love 3

I'm not minding the possibility of Eric and Sarah.  Hopefully they'll give her an edge, though. 

KL's Rex is also intriguing.  He's largely new to me - I recall him being on B&B very briefly but it wasn't long enough to get any sort of impression.  So far, so good.

While I dislike Abigail with the heat of a thousand suns, that sure was a dick move by Chad.

• Love 8
7 hours ago, AnswersWanted said:

Oh no, I gladly join you at the table. I will bring wine and cheese and confetti. 

I care not an iota about Gabi’s angry one woman tour, she has never resonated with me as a character so her vendetta falls flat for me because of that and her main target is Abby, another “meh” character for me. 

That's why they should have had her target more than just one person. Basically ignoring Stefan is completely ridiculous. That's what made Sami so much fun to watch back in the day. She was stirring the pot in multiple stories.

• Love 4
15 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

LMAO but yes. When he was like oh I'll pop in for a visit sometimes when I'm not busy my sister was like, "Uh, you don't visit your kid." I get why they don't have scenes of Will with Ari, but they could at least pretend like he sees her regularly. So weird.

3 hours ago, Sidney said:

That's why they should have had her target more than just one person. Basically ignoring Stefan is completely ridiculous. 

They usually put in an, "Oh, and it'll fuck over Stefan too!" with all her plans, but it was always too much of an afterthought. Although I personally can easily get why she was fixated on the Abigail part of it all.

I just hate that this story will end in Abigail (and Chad) once again getting off scot-free and getting a happy ending. Fuck that!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 8
15 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

LMAO but yes. When he was like oh I'll pop in for a visit sometimes when I'm not busy my sister was like, "Uh, you don't visit your kids." I get why they don't have scenes of Will with Ari, but they could at least pretend like he sees her regularly. So weird.

They usually put in an, "Oh, and it'll fuck over Stefan too!" with all her plans, but it was always too much of an afterthought. Although I personally can easily get why she was fixated on the Abigail part of it all.

I just hate that this story will end in Abigail (and Chad) once again getting off scot-free and getting a happy ending. Fuck that!

Th will scenes about him visting  ari was weird lol.

I just hate how self righteous abby is.she does awful horrible things and has never suffered the consquences.

Edited by Harmony233
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, IWantCandy71 said:

I don't like that Rex cheated because there are enough men his age(related and not) that are dogs. Is there a man in town near his age that doesn't cheat ? Or just a man voting age and up who doesn't have a history of cheating and sneaking around  ? I get it-I know the reason behind making him like that-but they never even had to make Rex and Sarah a couple in the first place. 

I am admittedly a newer viewer so someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but what male in Rex's age range is a cheater?  For all his faults, I don't recall Brady cheating on anyone.  Ditto Eric.  Will cheated on Sonny, but Sonny, Paul, and Chad never cheated on anyone.  The last guy to cheat, IIRC, was Eli on Gabi, right?

I agree that Rex and Sarah didn't necessarily need to enter the canvas as a couple, but I kinda like that it...I hope this make sense...it kinda gave some shape to the shapeless lives that these two characters have been living off-canvas.  I mean, these were names that weren't even name-checked for many years.  And I kinda liked, I can't remember the exact dialogue, but Rex, when trying to explain the cheating, said something about feeling like he had to "grow up" and take these adult steps in his life that people are expected to take and, I dunno, that felt very real to me.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

Maggie has not been a Horton since she took up with Victor. Sarah is a Horton in every way that counts. I wish that Sarah had come back with Melissa, Lisa Truesel could have reprised her role for a few weeks to introduce us to Sarah.  Sarah and Melissa should have clashed with their mom over her marriage to Victor. Victor did try to kill Melissa once.  We could have had Melissa having scenes with Hope. I always loved the Hope/Melissa relationship. Melissa could have had poignant scenes with Jennifer about Jack. The Melissa/Jack past was always interesting in relation to Kayla.   Melissa could have given us news about Mike Horton.  All of this rich history and the show could care less about that.  Sarah coming back engaged to Rex leaves me cold.  I have no reason to care about them as a couple. 

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Sidney said:

That's why they should have had her target more than just one person. Basically ignoring Stefan is completely ridiculous. That's what made Sami so much fun to watch back in the day. She was stirring the pot in multiple stories.

For me that would not have mattered either, because Stefan is a waste of space, Chad’s dumb as rocks, none of these characters mean anything to me.

Gabi targeting one or them all, it never mattered, they’re all worthless in my eyes. 

Back in the day when Sami would target people she targeted characters that I liked or cared about or enjoyed seeing in pain, that’s just not the case with much of the cast left today. 

• Love 1

This show desperately needs to give Sonny a friend, or hell, bring in one of his brothers because I am sick of these "Buck up, camper!" talks with Adrienne about his love life.

Hey Rex, if you meet another guy named Rex in Pennsylvania while visiting Gigi Mimi and your daughter, slug him in the face for me, would ya?

• Love 12

So glad that bs between Paul and Will is finally over. Took way too damn long. 

Paul didn’t even bring Brady up as the one who exposed the truth, I actually liked that because it wasn’t necessary, it would have only caused more hurt. 

I figured Paul would be all understanding and noble because he’s a robot and isn’t allowed human feelings much of the time.

FFS, there are worst blowups over the last turkey leg on Thanksgiving, sheesh.  

This was the most laid-back, melancholy, and bland soap break up ever, where was the drama, the heated, passionate rage and hurt? So boring... 

At least now it’s official and Will and Sonny can go back to being the most uninspiring gay couple in soap history, portrayed by two man who can barely kiss without wincing. 

Trash derserves trash, so they definitely deserve each other. 

I am convinced Sonny is a man child.

How is it that he’s always turning to his mother to cry over something stupid he’s done and then her fix it all solution is to just get him a new man, on a dating app nonetheless, because apparently he’s not grown enough to go to bars or out and about to find someone for himself? Those two are just so annoying. 

I might understand if Sonny was just coming to terms with his sexuality and Adrianne was just being an overbearing mom who wants to be totally supportive, but I think he’s been in relationships long enough at this point that he shouldn’t need mommy‘s help to find love. 

Also, speaking of men who need to tell their mommies to butt out, Rex, how dumb are you supposed to be? Whining to Kate is never a good idea, she will always become controlling and take over. 

The actress playing Sarah today reminded me why I hate it when they write drunk scenes on soaps, because it’s so very rare to get it right and there are so many more ways for it to go wrong, and today it was so wrong, so, so very wrong. 

• Love 5

Irish whiskey is pretty strong.  Do people really drink it straight up like that? 

I'm really liking Kate and Rex as mother and son. 

Where is the town square in relation to the Brady Pub?  What about Smith Island?  Is it in the Salem River near Salem, or some other body of water?  The maps of Salem out there on the interwebs don't list either one.

• Love 3

No, Chloe, you don't get to tell Brady it must have been hard on HIM to go tattle to Paul.

I'm glad  that they used an old photo of Arianna with Will and Sonny, instead of trying to make us think they've taken a current photo.

Does Sonny have a job?  What does he do all day, besides wearing a suit? Does Will have a job? How did he afford that apartment?

Using a dating app with your mom is just creepy.

Will, yelling at Paul is not the way to go at this.

No, Chloe, you don't get to tell Brady it must have been hard on HIM to go tattle to Paul.

I'm glad  that they used an old photo of Arianna with Will and Sonny, instead of trying to make us think they've taken a current photo.

Does Sonny have a job?  What does he do all day, besides wearing a suit? Does Will have a job? How did he afford that apartment?

Using a dating app with your mom is just creepy.

Will, yelling at Paul is not the way to go at this.

• Love 3
38 minutes ago, Kitty Redstone said:

I liked their dynamic today too, her trying to foist the blame for the Sarah/Mimi situation on someone else, him deflecting all her attempts, and her being all, "You're not really helping me out here, honey."  That totally worked, while Adrienne being all nosey and meddle-y about Sonny was so irritating.

6 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

Does Will have a job? How did he afford that apartment?

We haven't heard about it in forever, but he's still supposed to work for Adrienne, yes?

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

Does Will have a job? How did he afford that apartment?

12 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

We haven't heard about it in forever, but he's still supposed to work for Adrienne, yes?

That's correct, he works at the Spectator.

• Love 3

Ron put no effort in the show today. To be fair, the triangle with the three principals was always boring. Ron inherited a dud. I wish Will had come back in a relationship with somebody, not wanting anything to do with Paul and Sonny. Personally, I wanted amnesiac Will to be in love with Orpheus' grandson, it would have involved Jarlena and their history with Orpheus.  I would have tied Will's missing years with Marlena's missing years. I hated that Marlena was just a broodmare for Rex and Cassie when she was presumed dead. Dena could have done so much more with her missing years. What a waste!

• Love 5

Rex was a jerk for cheating but I liked the fact that he took responsibility and was honest with kate and wasn't well by to put anybody under the bus for cheating unlike some characters  on this show.I really liked his scenes with Kate too.

• Love 6
17 hours ago, Kitty Redstone said:

I'm not minding the possibility of Eric and Sarah.  Hopefully they'll give her an edge, though. 

KL's Rex is also intriguing.  He's largely new to me - I recall him being on B&B very briefly but it wasn't long enough to get any sort of impression.  So far, so good.

While I dislike Abigail with the heat of a thousand suns, that sure was a dick move by Chad.

i'm not liking sara, the actress maybe because the character sh/could be interesting. and eric with sara, any sara, has got to be better than eric with grandma jennifer. 

1 hour ago, Apprentice79 said:

Ron put no effort in the show today. To be fair, the triangle with the three principals was always boring. Ron inherited a dud. I wish Will had come back in a relationship with somebody, not wanting anything to do with Paul and Sonny. Personally, I wanted amnesiac Will to be in love with Orpheus' grandson, it would have involved Jarlena and their history with Orpheus.  I would have tied Will's missing years with Marlena's missing years. I hated that Marlena was just a broodmare for Rex and Cassie when she was presumed dead. Dena could have done so much more with her missing years. What a waste!

i guess i'm not invested in these story lines because i ff'd the entire show. basically watched the part in the pub where the (badly acted) drunk sara confronted the newly engaged couple and was wondering if the big guy was going to punch eric. 

2 hours ago, Kitty Redstone said:

Irish whiskey is pretty strong.  Do people really drink it straight up like that? 

Where is the town square in relation to the Brady Pub?  What about Smith Island?  Is it in the Salem River near Salem, or some other body of water?  The maps of Salem out there on the interwebs don't list either one.

truly... hard time believing this little sara is drinking irish whisky straight up. with no chaser. nope. 

• Love 5