Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

(edited)
23 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

Sonny and the world's oldest temp storyline.

Is it wrong that I immediately thought this should be a series of storybooks for Ari G, starring Sonny the Pretend Businessman?

Sonny In the Square

Sonny and the World's Oldest Temp

Sonny Meets A Lady Catfish

Sonny Makes Faces At His Cousin (that one's a bestseller!)

Sonny Goes to The Pretend Beach

Sonny Travels Around the World Without Leaving Home, etc.

Shouldn't John have remembered about the tunnels under Castle Dracula by now?

ETA:

23 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

... John giving Trask his patented stink eye. 

Does he have another kind of eye?

Edited by Sandman
  • Love 9

Wasn't Gabi doing better yesterday when she was talking to Rafe than she is today?

What extra efforts is Leo doing?  Isn't he doing what Vivian hired him to do?

What does Dr. Laura do if she can't find any handy glasses lying around?

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Silver Raven said:

What does Dr. Laura do if she can't find any handy glasses lying around?

HAHAHA!  I'd love to see her, like the baby in Lemony Snicket's "A Series of Unfortunate Events", chew herself a new pair out of whatever was near at hand.  And set it to speeded up circus music.

• Love 8
On 2018-04-28 at 10:09 AM, buffynut said:

Welcome back!

The other man is Stefan O, the ret-conned son of Stefano and Vivian Alamain.  Vivian and Stefan arrived in Salem over the New Year holiday and proceeded to take over the Dimera company and the mansion.  Stefan instantly became obsessed with Abigail.  Abigail hates him.  So why were they in bed together?  Keep reading.  ?

After a few weeks, Andre ended up dead.  This was after he stole Gabi's company from her.  Gabi was charged with murder because a dark-haired woman who looked like her was seen on video surveillance.   Gabi is now in prison, because "Abby" testified that Gabi confessed to murdering Andre.

Turns out, the dark-haired woman was Abigail, who is now suffering from DID (aka multiple personalities), with one personality named Gabby. Another personality is "Dr. Laura" and she is the one who testified against Gabi.  

The DID happened after Abigail killed her bestie, Andre, (so we think anyway) and the personalities are protecting her from the memory/knowledge of her crime.  

Stefan and Gabby have fallen "in love" and Chad found them in bed and beat Stefan in a fit of rage.  Chad doesn't know Abigail has DID, so thinks Stefan has brainwashed her. 

Abigail doesn't know she has DID either, but knows something is wrong, as she keeps missing time and having no memory of how she got to certain places. She also was fighting to "re-emerge" when Stefan and Gabby were getting "romantic" and Stefan managed to force Abigail back and Gabby "returned".

It's all twisted and sick and gross, and Stefan is quickly becoming the lamest, most pathetic Dimera character ever. At least, IMHO.  ?

Thanks for the recap!

Was surprised to see Eric and Jennifer as a couple. For some reason, I had it registered in my head that they were related, but I guess they're not.

• Love 3
53 minutes ago, bantering said:

Thanks for the recap!

Was surprised to see Eric and Jennifer as a couple. For some reason, I had it registered in my head that they were related, but I guess they're not.

They have relatives in common of course, like most of Salem, but they themselves aren't related.

• Love 1

No one checked for excessive alcohol consumption in the three ladies?

One of these days, Dr. Laura may have to pretend to put in contact lenses to become 'herself' - her crutch, prop, affectation. The two alters have no intention of letting Abigail out of her mind-noir little black and white room.

Why does Leo continue to go to his boss' home? I have never been invited to my boss' home and certainly just wouldn't show up. I would send yet another email. If Sonny is the boss, he would keep his phone on and any emails would show up.

Will probably could have tucked Gabi in to his big bag and carted her out of jail.

Vivian, Stefan has put a major wrench in to your plans. You forgive too easily.

Good for Paul not giving up investigating the Leo dude - things do seem to be very convenient that a man who is Sonny's type just falls from the sky.

• Love 7

I think Abby in black and white locked in the room has been pretty effective, and I am actually more impressed with MM as an actress over the past few days than I have been up to this point. but sadly, even though both GabbY and Dr. Laura are more interesting than Abigail, she will be the one we will be stuck with when this is all over. And it had better be over soon, I don't know how much more of Stefan I can take (and this is from a Tyler fan.) doesn't Ron usually wind up his May sweeps stories by about mid-May?

• Love 6

Sorry show - you can't just have kidnappers get immunity once they reveal the location of their victims whereabouts. Everyone would just go around kidnapping everybody else.

• Love 7

Ok these episodes this week has been quite good.

Boy did I laugh when everyone had to do CPR and poor Hope had to give to it to Vivian she asked "Why me" ? ? ? Then when Vivian recovered I saw Hope do the hail mary cross.  I was yelling in glee ??

I also liked when Gabi and Will spoke and Will was trying to find out about the Abigail developments.  Will told Gabi what happened and Gabi basically spoke for some of us in the audience, to paraphrase, 'but everyone is babysitting poor delicate Abigail  while I'm in here and away from my child'. YAS CALL OUT THE WHITE PRIVILEGE, RON!!! ? I LOVED IT.  I just hope Gabi can keep this bubbling hate for Abby because I'm team Gabi in this situation.  She went to prison and almost got her ass killed because that bitch is touched in the head!  I'd be slithering too.

MM still is showing she can play a nut pretty dang well.  I found myself screaming "Abigail go away, where's Gabby!!" when Abby made that brief appearance and was hugging Hope she was still Abigail but she came back as Dr Laura.  I'm like Hope, feet don't fail you now, get the hell outta there she's going to attack you!! Too much. 

It was good.  NBC and Sony are stupid not to promote this show in primetime with a commercial along with all their Emmy wins.  I don't understand that problem but they are letting a golden opportunity go to waste. 

• Love 18
4 hours ago, BlackMamba said:

I also liked when Gabi and Will spoke and Will was trying to find out about the Abigail developments.  Will told Gabi what happened and Gabi basically spoke for some of us in the audience, to paraphrase, 'but everyone is babysitting poor delicate Abigail  while I'm in here and away from my child'. YAS CALL OUT THE WHITE PRIVILEGE, RON!!! ? I LOVED IT.  I just hope Gabi can keep this bubbling hate for Abby because I'm team Gabi in this situation.  She went to prison and almost got her ass killed because that bitch is touched in the head!  I'd be slithering too.

Love it.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Sorry show - you can't just have kidnappers get immunity once they reveal the location of their victims whereabouts. Everyone would just go around kidnapping everybody else.

Hey, maybe that's why there's a kidnapping approximately four times a year in Salem?

• Love 6

I really liked the scenes today between Dr. Laura and Marlena, especially Marlena's pointing out that helping Abby get therapy and deal with her trauma is the best thing for her.  If Dr. Laura really wants to help, then that should be what happens.  I think the more MM gets to play the alters, the better she's getting at making differences between them, especially Gabby.  

I also liked the mother/son vibe between Chad and Kate, especially Kate's gently trying to get Chad to see the truth about Abby killing Andre.

Again, Chloe is talking about how worried she is about Brady and Lucas and how she'll miss Parker, but I'm not seeing any change in expression or voice.  Miguel on the other hand is bringing the right amount of charming menace to make him intriguing--more please :):)

• Love 4

Please let Stefan be the next murder mystery in Salem. Please!! Gabi taking time to prop WilSon. *Yawn*  I weirdly like Leo & Sonny. They have better chemistry than any of Sonny's romantic pairings to date.

• Love 5
59 minutes ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

I really liked the scenes today between Dr. Laura and Marlena, especially Marlena's pointing out that helping Abby get therapy and deal with her trauma is the best thing for her.  If Dr. Laura really wants to help, then that should be what happens.  I think the more MM gets to play the alters, the better she's getting at making differences between them, especially Gabby.  

I also liked the mother/son vibe between Chad and Kate, especially Kate's gently trying to get Chad to see the truth about Abby killing Andre.

Again, Chloe is talking about how worried she is about Brady and Lucas and how she'll miss Parker, but I'm not seeing any change in expression or voice.  Miguel on the other hand is bringing the right amount of charming menace to make him intriguing--more please :):)

Yes, the scenes of Dr. Marlena vs. Dr. Laura were well done,  I enjoyed Deidre & Marci in those scenes.   I'm interested in seeing Dr. Laura take on Chad tomorrow.

• Love 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

I think the more MM gets to play the alters, the better she's getting at making differences between them, especially Gabby.  

I agree.  In fact, this is the most impressed I've been with her acting since she showed up.  I'm hoping maybe since Marlena mentioned to Dr. Laura about finding a way to keep all the personalities around or happy, that mentally well Abigail will have a bit more life and energy, than the boring version we've seen since MM took on the role.

27 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Doing a "OMG, it's you!" cliffhanger when you used the reveal of the You in question in your promo is silly, IMO.

I haven't seen the promo, so it was a cliffhanger for me.  But I agree it's stupid to spoil things in the promo.

Edited by buffynut
  • Love 4

Why does Leo continue to go to his boss' home? I have never been invited to my boss' home and certainly just wouldn't show up. I would send yet another email. If Sonny is the boss, he would keep his phone on and any emails would show up.

Because it's the only way Leo can get to Sonny to carry off his job of seducing Sonny.

Eve's dress is very pretty.  Nice bright blue.

I love how SPD leaves evidence bags just lying around for anybody to pick up.

Killing Andre didn't break Abigail.  Abigail turned into Gabby and went into his office to kill him.

I think the thug has been very careful during all of his mentions of his boss not to use pronouns.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Silver Raven said:

I think the thug has been very careful during all of his mentions of his boss not to use pronouns.

I noticed that too.  However, I still felt the uncomfortable implication that his boss was going to force himself onto Chloe, and all I could think was "please, not another rape".

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

Killing Andre didn't break Abigail.  Abigail turned into Gabby and went into his office to kill him.

I am thinking that Abby killed Andre and then ran out of the room. That's when Dr. Laura took over and invented (?) Gabby to go back and clean up the mess.

• Love 4
(edited)
8 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

I like Chloe, but the actress is so low energy in all of her scenes no matter what the circumstances are.  The voice over while Lucas was reading her "goodbye" letter to him...she might as well have been reading the phone book.  There was no inflection in her words.  As much as I hate to say it, I'm glad a certain someone is being pulled into this kidnapping story because I don't think it would be nearly as interesting if it all revolved around Chloe.

Edited by Mecca
Spelling
  • Love 7
(edited)

I think the more MM gets to play the alters, the better she's getting at making differences between them, especially Gabby.

Agreed. I'm finally finding this nonsense tolerable. MM's acting is improving. Laura finally has a personality. The issue is that these are silly alters being played waaay too low-key. As they were all too happy to remind us, this is the show where therapists fly off off their beds and rich women bury rivals alive. Gabby and Dr Laura don't measure up.

And wardrobe has done nothing to dress them differently. That's always been part of the fun in DID stories - seeing Character A disappear into Character B. You need more than glasses for that.

I also liked when Gabi and Will spoke and Will was trying to find out about the Abigail developments.

I chuckled. Dude, you've been a "reporter" again for half a second. You're researching a story about yourself and you're lost. No shit calling the police station got you nowhere. You ain't got no "magic" to work! And Gabi's brother is on the force - she'll get updates from him. *facepalm*

Now Ron ... Ron, buddy, really .... please explain to me how you get Marlena locked up in a Secret Room in the DiMansion.... WITH Vivian ... AND air running out ... and don't flash back to or reference her last time being in the same position???

Nice callback to the demonic possession, I guess, but seriously - do you not see opportunities when they are staring you in the face?!

John gets smacked in the head with a fireplace poker and spends five months in a coma deteriorating until a miracle cure can be found. Marlena gets smacked in the head with a fireplace poker AND passes out from suffocation in the same day and looks amazing, drinks herself stupid and refuses medical care because she's "fine".

LOL

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 9

Lucas, maybe look at Chloe's 'letter' to see if she gave you any clues - did she address you in a different manner than normal. Check for word spellings. You also do not own her and if she wanted to go to Mexico, she could do so.

Chloe, the room in Mexico City does not look very foreign. If someone I didn't know gave me a drink, I'd probably find a plant to water. Or if on a plane, spill it on me.

Dr. Laura vs Dr. Marlena will most likely end with Dr. Marlena outfoxing the alter. The plan to bring all three together is a good one - and make Abs in to a whole person and not someone sleepwalking through her life. Felt badly for Chad learning that his wife still has significant mental health issues. Nope, not brainwashing or anything simple like that.

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Mecca said:

I like Chloe, but the actress is so low energy in all of her scenes no matter what the circumstances are.  The voice over while Lucas was reading her "goodbye" letter to him...she might as well have been reading the phone book.  There was no inflection in her words.  As much as I hate to say it, I'm glad a certain someone is being pulled into this kidnapping story because I don't think it would be nearly as interesting if it all revolved around Chloe.

I think you are right because the moment Chloe and Theresa started talking, Chloe seem to become a little lively.  Good for Theresa for explaining her backstory with Mateo and how the psycho has not only ruined her life but he's going to ruin Chloe's.  They need to stop him and get him into jail--STAT!!

Man, even when Ciara's won and has the moral high ground, she's still unpleasant.  Hopefully, the show will have Ciara and Claire become close again, because I can't stand this animosity.

The scenes between Dr. Laura and Chad and then Abby and Ben--in Abby's mind--were wonderfully intense and I especially loved that it was Abby fighting to get back to Chad. and not just Chad's calling out to her.

• Love 8

It's funny that Dr. Laura only introduced herself to Abby as "Laura".

Chad sure gets the run of the police station, doesn't he?

Does anybody think that Brady is smart enough to have rigged the Bella vote?

If Kate, Marlena and Vivian had to be revived from asphyxiation, shouldn't they be in the hospital?

The Ben and Abigail scenes are fire. Abigail knowing and acknowledging that Ben loves her is a very interesting twist in the thinking of their relationship.

Boy, Chloe was just ready to spill all of the tea, wasn't she?

Lucas has his kids back?  Really?  Where's Allie?

Even if Abby really is back, Chad is always going to have to have a thought in the back of his head that a part of Abigail wanted to sleep with Stefan.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Silver Raven said:

It's funny that Dr. Laura only introduced herself to Abby as "Laura".

Chad sure gets the run of the police station, doesn't he?

Does anybody think that Brady is smart enough to have rigged the Bella vote?

If Kate, Marlena and Vivian had to be revived from asphyxiation, shouldn't they be in the hospital?

The Ben and Abigail scenes are fire. Abigail knowing and acknowledging that Ben loves her is a very interesting twist in the thinking of their relationship.

Boy, Chloe was just ready to spill all of the tea, wasn't she?

Lucas has his kids back?  Really?  Where's Allie?

Even if Abby really is back, Chad is always going to have to have a thought in the back of his head that a part of Abigail wanted to sleep with Stefan.

Yes, I think it will be a long time before Chad can get the picture of Abigail in bed with Stefan out of his mind!  Ben is still a scary character(Robert Wilson) , those black&white scenes of Ben&Abigail were intense.   And Yes, to asking where Lucas' kids are....I wish Lucas had a storyline with his son, Will,  Lucas was so distraught when he thought Will was still dead & was drinking himself to death, you would think he would want to spend more thime with him...instead he is 'mooning" over Chloe & at the moment I am Not intrigued with her Mexico storyline.

• Love 8

Today was my first exposure to Ben and Theresa.  OMG, Ben is hot!  His scenes with Abby had me more engaged than any of her interactions with Stefan or Chad thus far. 

As for Theresa...meh.  I laughed at how she was worried about her kid for all of 5 seconds before she was all about Brady.  Why are soap characters always shocked to find out that their ex moved on after they left?  Granted, she'll have a reason to be pissed once she finds out Brady is banging her sister, but did she really expect him to be celibate for the rest of his life? So dumb. 

• Love 6

Kate, Marlena, and Vivian should all have massive hangovers - with the amount of wine they drank. And be kept overnight in hospital - for observation.

Chad must be one of the only DiMeras that have been likeable. Although I don't see him reaching 'Abigail' for quite some time. Laura and Gabby will have none of that. She's in for most likely months, if not years, of reintegrating all the personalities to exist within her, and a lifetime of medication. If not jail - but - she most likely will not be held criminally responsible for her actions.

I hope Brady is being honest and really wanting to give a relationship with Eve a shot. I'd still be a bit cynical of his motivations. Talk is cheap. Actions aren't.

Teresa, surely Mateo could have his goon take some pictures of your son for you. It seemed silly to think that he wouldn't date anyone after you apparently dumped him. At least Mateo keeps you well-coiffed, well-clothed, and have a good supply of makeup. It sucks that it is your sister, but...

Ciara, even though you are a mini-bitch, I wouldn't be too kind to Claire. Yes, it is a good idea to save face and blame her cheating on a technical issue. However, Claire did willingly ask someone to hack the results in order that she win. Given the current status of social media, she certainly would lose her career and any future career prospects - at least for a while. A little slap on the wrist is not going to change her and it'll be back to the same game unless she gets some sort of meaningful consequence for trying to rig the contest. Both of them do not come off well. Revenge is usually better when the revenge does it to him or herself.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I hope Brady is being honest and really wanting to give a relationship with Eve a shot. I'd still be a bit cynical of his motivations. Talk is cheap. Actions aren't.

Eve has good reason to not trust Brady, but her insistence that he's still conning her despite all the evidence in the world being thrown in her face was getting on my nerves.  Literally all of her complaints were shot down by Marlena and Claire and she was still going on and on.  It started to become comical...Eve "well, you were drunk"...Marlena walks in "uh, no he wasn't. I have the test results right here"... Eve "well, he cheated on the contest"...Claire walks in "actually, I did it on my own"...Eve "whatever, you're still a liar"...what?

• Love 6

I said a couple days ago that I thought the black and white stuff in the locked room was pretty effective and it was again today. I liked that when Abigail realized that no, she did not want to be like Ben she was able to just open the door and run out and he seemed unable to follow her. I like Kassie dePaiva and I like Jen Lilley and I DON'T like that they will probably both be wasted and possibly ruined in some struggle over Brady whenever Theresa manages to make it back to town.

• Love 11

In my mind, it was more that Brady forced himself to get over Theresa in 2 seconds because her departure was so painful. I'm hoping that's the angle they go with. I am also dreading seeing these two sisters in some petty catfight over Dumbass McGee. Best case scenario is that both Eve and Brady feel like shit, hit the breaks and take time to sort things out. Considering how isolated Eve is from her family, and how profound her betrayal of Paige was, I would really like to see her prioritize her relationship with Theresa. There's other fish in the sea, girl.

• Love 6

The only thing that would make this Theresa/Brady/Eve triangle interesting to me is if Brady actually stuck it out with Eve and choose her over Theresa because any other scenario would be painfully obvious.   Otherwise, we will have to suffer through months of Brady trying to "struggle" with his feelings for Theresa, the two sisters becoming enemies and Brady ultimately ending up dropping Eve like a hot potato for Theresa.  It's hard to get invested when the outcome is telegraphed from a mile away.  Rarely does the ex coming back to town right as their former love is moving on result in that said love staying with their current partner.   

The only other viable outcome is if Theresa and Eve both realize that family is more important than any man and they both leave...lol I can't even finish that sentence. Who I am kidding? That would never happen. 

• Love 6

The scenes between Abby and Ben were really interesting, and definitely more compelling than anything that I've seen between (G)Abby and Stefan.  Now Ben coming upon Gabigail (who ended up falling for him) and seeing it as a chance to finally have Abby would've made a lot more sense and been a lot more interesting given their history and Ben's established history of instability.

• Love 12
16 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Kate, Marlena, and Vivian should all have massive hangovers - with the amount of wine they drank. And be kept overnight in hospital - for observation.

Chad must be one of the only DiMeras that have been likeable.

I wish Sami had made a visit to Salem, and been one of the people to find Kate, Marlena, and Vivian.  If they didn't already have hangovers, Sami's gloating would have given them one.

Johnny and Sydney are still likeable, but I have no doubt if they return to Salem, the writers will find a way to ruin them and Allie.

Both Gabis are more interesting than Slappy.

• Love 6

Yes! I've missed your self centered (yet somehow still totally endearing to me) antics, Theresa. That squeaky little whine, those big eyes! I hope she doesn't have to grovel to Meathead too awful much.  I need Victor to have her back on this. Hope she's not expecting any particular brand of loyalty from Eve. She didn't mind banging the heck out of JJ, and she actually really loved Paige. 

The scenes with Ben and Abby were actually really good. Damn. 

And since when does Kate give a damn about Abigail? Real Kate would've told Chad to cut his losses and shoved him at Gabi. 

I do like Chad and Abby, so I was happy for her when she finally "broke through". 

• Love 5
(edited)

Great seeing Theresa again but boy were her first scenes an exposition dump. At least they got all the history right - except Chloe knowing about Theresa's relationship with Matao. She said "isn't he the guy you ..." Why? I don't recall Chloe being around for that or anyone telling her. Weird. Did I misunderstand?

The editing was good on the Ben Abby stuff but I still hate him on the show. His acting is so pose-y. Tyra Banks would love it. Me? Not so much.

Shocked at how cavalier Lucas and Kate both were discussing her near death experience. This is why the show shouldn't bother. They go for the shock value of "they almost died!!1!" only to have them 100% fine the next scene. And now we've got anti-death serums too. Lame.

I want Chad to run from Abby. Far and fast. She's in love with two other men in her mind, it seems. Oy.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 2

Great seeing Theresa again but boy were her first scenes an exposition dump. At least they got all the history right - except Chloe knowing about Theresa's relationship with Matao. She said "isn't he the guy you ..." Why? I don't recall Chloe being around for that or anyone telling her. Weird. Did I misunderstand?

I'm sure someone probably told her off-screen.

• Love 2

I thought the Gabby with a Y locked in the office metaphor worked well. She’s been trying to get out and get back to Chad. I do wonder where this leaves Stefan. I’m sure like all soaps he’ll remain in the house with Chad, Abigail & Kate like nothing has happened. Stefan really likes Gabby with a Y so I’m curious how he moves on and with who. That said, maybe this storyline will get dragged out. Marlena still needs to merge the alters, right? That could take years. LOL!!! ! 

• Love 3
(edited)
On May 5, 2018 at 1:39 PM, TigerLynx said:

I wish Sami had made a visit to Salem, and been one of the people to find Kate, Marlena, and Vivian.  If they didn't already have hangovers, Sami's gloating would have given them one.

Johnny and Sydney are still likeable, but I have no doubt if they return to Salem, the writers will find a way to ruin them and Allie.

Both Gabis are more interesting than Slappy.

Sami's last return was a total flop. What makes you think it would have been any different this time?

20 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I want Chad to run from Abby. Far and fast. She's in love with two other men in her mind, it seems. Oy.

Where else is he going? They are basically the only core couple in that age group on the show.  Ron needs to fix this.

Like it or not, they are still very popular.

Edited by Sidney
  • Love 3

While I still suspect Ron will want us to have some pity for Stefan O. (possibly via

Vivian's death this week

), I do appreciate characters, as Steve and Kayla did today, calling what Stefan did rape and using that word, specifically Kayla spelling out that Abigail is too mentally ill to give consent and Stefan knew that.

• Love 10

The actor who plays Ben is so much more tolerable when he plays crazy. When he was playing bland boyfriend in instalove with Abby all I could see were his overly curated and manicured looks and super long spindly arms. 

Yes, I agree with whoever said Abby has more chem with Ben than Chad and StepheNO. Their locked room scene was very effective. 

I didn't like that Kate was the one to tell Chad about Abby's mental illness. I definitely felt that should have been a conversation between Marlena and Chad. 

On 5/3/2018 at 9:37 PM, Tress said:

But, what the heck motive did Abigail have?  This is just a conundrum for me.  :)

Probably overheard that Andre was actually behind all the shenanigans that caused Dimera Enterprises to lose business deals, conspired with Stefan and Viv to take over DiMera, oust Chad as CEO and take their home. Abby advocated for Andre above and beyond the call of duty.  Telling  both Chad and Kate that no way was Andre behind it and he is loyal to family and Dimera Enterprises. You can also say that Andre is just as responsible for Theo being shot as Kate/JJ since if he hadn't been doing any of this there would have been no need for Theo to be there. 

I really should have known that something was up because they had Abby get really sappy over Andre. Tossing "I love Andre" way too much and waxing poetic over him. 

On 5/4/2018 at 11:49 PM, Mecca said:

As for Theresa...meh.  I laughed at how she was worried about her kid for all of 5 seconds before she was all about Brady.  Why are soap characters always shocked to find out that their ex moved on after they left?  Granted, she'll have a reason to be pissed once she finds out Brady is banging her sister, but did she really expect him to be celibate for the rest of his life? So dumb. 

It was kinda hilarious that in the span of Theresa's absence Brady has fallen deeply in love and proposed to 2 women in what?? ... 2 years or less? I wouldn't begrudge someone moving on but to have fallen in love 2 times and proposed or been on the cusp sounds like a flighty dope.  I really and truly just CAN. NOT. with Brady's love life.  That character needs some rest on the backburner's backburner. But no. Now we have 2 sisters fighting over him. Sounds like a letter to Penthouse Forum. No thanks. I predict I'll be FF'ing this triangle with extreme prejudice. 

The only good thing likely to come out of this is my baby

Spoiler

Xander being back on screen. He could really use some serious redemption. He was such a shit to Nicole and Holly when he kidnapped them at Deimos behest.

I find Maggie to be her most tolerable when she is interacting with Lucas. 

Chloe looked so pretty in her Mexico scenes. Her hair has been looking softer. I always used to wonder if she wore a wiglet but it looked a bit more natural lately. However, I've never really cared for the character. I think I will never see past Dr. Dan's gland exam of Chloe. I am forever traumatized by that scene. Also, the actress does have a very flat effect and there is a constant deer in the headlights look to her eyes, which are her most prominent (and beautiful) feature. 

• Love 8

I would have more sympathy for Abby if anyone cared about Gabi.   Gabi was the hurt party in all this.    I know Abby is sick so I should have more empathy.  Not sure why I don’t.  

• Love 21

I like the pink and black striped dress Abigail has been wearing all this time, but I'll be glad when she gets to change out of it.

Well, okay, all of the drugs and alcohol Brady has ingested and finally his transplanted heart reacts.

Did Abby say "Aunt Kimberly had that"?  She's not her aunt.

• Love 4

It has been driving me nuts that Steve keeps calling Abby his niece.  I, for the life of me, cannot figure this out.  Blah:) Her mom is a Horton; her pop is a Deveraux (sp?}  His wife is a Brady - wtf?

• Love 1