Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion: Actually Today's Episode

Message added by scarynikki12

Spoilers are not allowed in this thread. Period. Any posts that include spoilers (and casting information qualifies) will be removed. There are several other threads that allow spoilers so take that discussion to one of them.

• Start Topic

I have to be the odd man out and say I'm all in favor of a DID storyline.  Hell, I'll go for more than one, because Julie, Hope, Ciara and Jennifer could ALL use another personality or two, or six, because frankly the ones they currently have SUCK.

It seems so long ago when I liked Ciara, but that was when she was still being played by Lauren Boles.  That Ciara was funny and smart, a little quirky and pretty intuitive about people.  That Ciara wouldn't have grown up into some vulgar bad girl wannabe who thinks a leather coat, a screaming voice and punching out a wisp of a woman makes her something other than trash for a Tuesday pickup.  Shut up and grow up.

Jennifer just can't stop excusing Abby, ever, no matter what, no matter where, no matter who to.   While I like her with Eric more often than not, this should open his eyes to what a future with her could really be like.

Hope......and I hate you for this, for making me defend RAFE of all people, but really, he was supposed to intuit that when you said "we're through" that you really meant it as some kind of foreplay?  That you can kick someone to the curb and then retroactively decide you didn't do that?  Rafe is a dog, no doubt, and IMO should have been neutered a long time ago but STFU.  And Sami is not the reason for your problem.  Look in the mirror for that one.

Julie, just be quiet.  Go home, go to the attic, lock the door and BE QUIET.  And remember that the man you love, you married, you had/have sex with, IS YOUR STEPFATHER.  But if that won't shut the harpie up, nothing will, so I suggest superglueing her lips shut.  And your "precious Nick" was a homophobic sociopath.  

Good show today!

• Love 12

I'd have more sympathy for Hope if she was some innocent 18-22 year old bride, but a woman in her late 40s to early 50s? She's been around the block a few times - also as Princess Gina. and has not had exactly a sweet, innocent life. Relationships are tough. Rafe comes with baggage - Sami being part of it. He was the homewrecker and he cheated on you when you dumped him or pulled your Princess Hope persona and kicked him to the curb - prove yourself to me or whatever your game is. . Maybe just send your dysfunctional and domineering parents away for a few years. Or get some distance.

• Love 8

I don't really consider Rafe sleeping with Sami cheating. Is it wrong that he didn't disclose that info to Hope when they reconciled almost immediately after? Absolutely. Had he done so, I think Hope would have been angry and hurt initially, but she could've put the act into context and they could've moved forward. He just comes across as so weak willed this way. Eh, I've never really liked him anyway. I dread fast forwarding them working their way back from this. 

Now, Eli straight cheated. Hope Gabi goes off on his ass. 

• Love 11
(edited)

I loved today's show!  Good soapy stuff.  The Eric/Jen stuff was surprising in a good way.  Julie is completely predictable, and I guess she will be eating crow once the truth about Eli comes out.

I agree that Rafe did not cheat on Hope.  But he was stupid to lie to her, especially if he was going to chit chat about it with Sami in a public place.  IIRC, Ciara told Rafe she did not want him to tell Hope, so he cannot be blamed for that; but as the grown up, he should have told Ciara that he needed to tell Hope, especially as it now compromised Ciara.

I don't like Ciara or Claire.  But in this case, Claire was wrong.  It wasn't hers to tell.  Didn't Claire also confer with her other grandma, who questioned her motives?  Today Claire was completely immature, and thoughtless.  She had so many other options available to her.  Then, she blamed Ciara for this happening?  But Ciara was dead wrong for punching Claire.  Sheesh!  It makes me wonder why Trip is hanging out with these two crazies.

Hope seems to be equally upset at being humiliated as at being betrayed by Rafe.  When the truth came out she would have been hurt, of course, but for Claire to decide to do it this way was just so childish.  Something like Sami would have done at that age.

I really hope that Hope and Rafe are finished.  She can quickly get that marriage annulled. I cannot stand these two together.  IMO, this has been the worst pairing for Rafe and probably for Hope too.

Edited by bannana
mixed up claire and ciara
  • Love 10
(edited)

Whoever said Rafe was cheating emotionally at first was right.  I never felt like Hope loved Rafe all that much so her saying he broke her heart did not ring true.  JMHO 

Claire did try to get her grandma to go somewhere private to talk.  Then I like Claire.  She really does seem alone.  It made sense she wants to be Theo.   I also understand her jealous over Tripp who seemed to be her one friend in Salem.   He dropped her.   I just find Ciara very cold and wonder if she would like Tripp’s if it didn’t bother Claire.  

Edited by tribeca
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, Nique said:

Claire is being portrayed as the Villain in this shit for doing what is right

No, Claire is the villain because she humiliated Hope in front of everyone!  If Claire wanted to do "what is right", then take Hope aside and tell her privately.

Ciara is right when she says that Claire wants/needs attention. There was no good reason to blurt out the truth in front of friends and the entire family at her wedding.

• Love 10
16 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Good Lord, Julie was a hysterical bitch today.  First, she was nasty to Claire, then, her viciousness towards Gabi  was beyond the pale. She needs to go away on a  cruise again, perhaps for good..

Ciara was also a bitch today. These Horton women are really awful.. Claire had every right to tell Hope about Rafe's affair.

Galen is the worst actor on the show.  He was like a block of wood, he did not emote at all. Why is he still on the show?  Rafe is the new Daniel.  This is why soaps have died over the years. He is like Ryan from All My children, a pompous jerk that has overstayed his welcome.

I felt no sympathy for Hope, none whatsoever.  I was a big Bope fan, back in the day. Sad!

Jennifer, Jennifer, Jennifer, have you forgotten that your precious Abigail climbed mount EJ, not once, but, twice.  She was beyond pathetic in her attempts to lure EJ away from Sami. I did not appreciate her branding Sami with the scarlet letter. Always blame the woman and never the man.. 

my sentiments exactly!!

• Love 3

I can't believe I'm about to say this but Daniel was actually a fairly decent actor. I remember him crying and laughing and doing a whole bunch of things. Rafe just always seems to have the same general expression on that dumb face of his. I don't know who at the studio is hot for him to the degree that he has to be on the show this much but he's definitely one of the people I would cut from the cast. If one of the more interesting female characters isn't involved with him there's just nowhere to go with him as a character.

Remember when he was manager of that nightclub? No, I bet you can't.

• Love 4

I liked yesterday's show - I loved Eric going off when Jennifer started badmouthing Sami & blaming everything on her & completely disregarding that her precious Abigail did the exact same thing (but it's poor little Abigail - she's perfect - yuck) - I am glad that they realized they were fighting & stopped - that was kind of cute

Julie really was a bitch to Gabi (but then what else is new?   She would blame anything & everything on Gabi if she could) - can't wait for her to find out her precious Eli slept with Lani & got her pregnant.

I for one loved Ciara punching Claire - little twerp deserved it - especially since the only reason she knows about Rafe & Sami is because she secretly recorded Ciara & Tripp because she couldn't believe that they would have a secret that doesn't revolve around sweet little Claire.   While I do think Hope should have been told about it - there are better ways & times to do it then on her wedding day.   If she was so worried about her Grandmother - she should have pulled her aside & told her then instead of doing it in front of everyone & embarrassing her with it.   I do understand why Ciara didn't tell Hope about it - she just wanted her mom to be happy especially after everything she had gone through with Bo's death & then Aiden.

• Love 9

Claire did ask to speak privately with Hope who refused her. At  the time, Claire thought Hope deserved to know the truth before she married Rafe not knowing that Rope already got married.

And it wouldn't be a soap wedding, if there wasn't some drama attached to it.

I blame Rafe for this. Once he knew that Hope's daughter knew, he shouldn't allowed Clara to be in the position to keep that secret from her mother. And then when more people knew about. it was only a matter of time before that secret would come out. Like when Sami cheated on him with EJ or he cheated on Jordan with Kate. Rafe was no stranger to cheating, secrets and the fallout of said cheating.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, tribeca said:

Whoever said Rafe was cheating emotionally at first was right.  I never felt like Hope loved Rafe all that much so her saying he broke her heart did not ring true.  JMHO 

Claire did try to get her grandma to go somewhere private to talk.  Then I like Claire.  She really does seem alone.  It made sense she wants to be Theo.   I also understand her jealous over Tripp who seemed to be her one friend in Salem.   He dropped her.   I just find Ciara very cold and wonder if she would like Tripp’s if it didn’t bother Claire.  

While I’m not the biggest Claire fan it cracks me up Ciaria talks about all the attention she got when Theo was shot.Heck Claire’s own parents came to town and they didn’t have any scenes together.One of my complaints about that story was how isolated Claire was.

• Love 4
(edited)
20 hours ago, kitmerlot1213 said:

(1)Eric's not letting Jenn get away with hand-waving Abby's having sex with EJ when EJ was engaged to Sami--"that craziness with EJ" seriously Jenn, that's what you call your 23 year old daughter having sex with an engaged man?  And Jenn does realize that Sami is Abs in the situation with Hope and Rafe right?    

19 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

(2)Good Lord, Julie was a hysterical bitch today.  First, she was nasty to Claire, then, her viciousness towards Gabi  was beyond the pale. She needs to go away on a  cruise again, perhaps for good..

(3)Ciara was also a bitch today. These Horton women are really awful.. Claire had every right to tell Hope about Rafe's affair.

(4)Always blame the woman and never the man.. 

1. LOVE this. Abby was has always been portrayed as the sweet innocent smart savvy young woman. Why? Where have we seen that? She gaslit Austin into thinking they slept together so she could have him. She went after EJ like a cat in heat. That was more than a 50/50 cheating scenerio and EJ got most of the blame from everyone (except Sami) about that. I was Team Sami 1000% on that one. Abby deserved every bit of shit Sami heaped on her. 
  2. When ISN'T Julie a hysterical bitch. Her hatred for Gabi is ridiculous. Fine, she killed your precious blackmailing, homophobic, lying, emotional and physical abusing nephew. Hate her. But god, she has a daughter. She served some jail time, has a record, etc... leave her the eff alone. 
  3. I disagree about Clair. She didn't tell Grandma Hope about this b/c she was upset for Hope. She did it to be a bitch and get attention. If she was all fire worried about Hope, insist she talk in private about it. Publicly humiliating Hope in front of everyone was just bad bad bad. If I were Ciara, I'd punch her in the face, too. 
  4. I hate that in entertainment (TV, Movies, etc...) and in real life: there are 2 people in a cheating situation. Both are to blame: the person IN the relationship and the person who willingly inserts themselves into the relationship. Rope wasn't cheating, though. Did he betray Hope? Sure but it wasn't cheating. His error was not immediately going to her and saying, "look, I was emotional about our break up and Sami was going through some major shit about Will. We obvi have a history and one thing led to another and I'm sorry. It was stupid and crazy. Can you forgive me for immediately falling into bed, etc.." She prob would have thrown him to the curb but you never know. Either way, his sin isn't that he boinked Sami. It's that he didn't tell Hope about it right away.
Edited by swtrgrl
  • Love 17

I don't know why Claire told the secret, if it was about getting attention or it was about sticking it to Ciara, but i don't think a primary motivation was to humiliate Hope.  There's been so little interaction between Claire and Hope, and none of it negative that I can remember, that I can't see any animus towards Hope being a motivating factor.  Sticking it to Ciara and Hope being collateral damage, I can see that.

But I also can't forget what a snake Ciara has been to her mother until quite recently.  Nor how her glee after finding out about Rafe and Sami was equal, if not more, than any concern for Hope.  At first, she was thrilled that she had the final weapon of mass destruction to use against Hope and, if I remember correctly, all because Hope wouldn't let her have Bo's motorcycle.

So Ciara being outraged on Hope's behalf is all rainbows and lollipops and I don't buy it much at all.  Another reason to go after Claire, now that's a motivation I buy, and now Ciara can do it with all the justification in the world.  Even a broken clock is right twice a day and that's one more occasion than Ciara.  Ick to that character.

• Love 9

Well ... after Monday's episode, consider me captain of Team No One.

Let's start with Rafe. He obviously should not have slept with Sami, and he knew it. He knew it from the moment it happened. He should have come clean with Hope immediately. Keeping the secret, especially after he learned Ciara knew the truth, was super bone-headed. I don't feel much sympathy for him.

However, I also don't feel all the much sympathy for Hope. First of all, she treated Rafe like shit for months, stringing him along about the marriage when she clearly wasn't into it. And, to reiterate what's been said countless times, she broke off their engagement. She made it seem like they'd had a fight over who should do the dishes. No, Hope. You gave Rafe back the engagement ring and told him you couldn't marry him. That's not an argument, and Rafe had every reason to believe they were done for good. Sure, it's tacky to fall into Sami's bed ten minutes later. And yes, Hope has every right to be upset. But let's not pretend like they were having a run-of-the-mill argument. No.

As for Claire, she is everything Ciara accused her of being. And while I think she was right to tell Hope the truth, she did it in the most destructive way possible. It really does come across as though she wanted to create a scene because she's Claire and that's what she does. Telling Hope the truth was secondary to making herself look like a virtuous heroine (even after learning the secret through underhanded means).

However, Ciara really should have told Hope the truth. Or, at the very least, she should have convinced Rafe to come clean. She's not blameless at all, but she also has a point about Claire. I mean ... damn. I can't stand Claire.

I mostly just feel bad for Trip. He needs to move.

Then we have Julie and Jen, the Horton Harpies. Both of these women were so gross in this episode. It's understandable to be upset and worried for Hope. But maybe take the shrill blame game down a notch. And let's not pretend that somehow the Hortons are unimpeachably virtuous. I was so glad Eric pointed out that Abby slept with Sami's husband. And I so wanted Gabi to remind Julie that her precious, innocent little Hope pumped a gun full of bullets into Stefano's chest. I also hope Gabi gives sanctimonious Julie and ear-full when she learns that Lani is carrying Eli's kid.

Which brings us to Eli. And Lani. Yeah ...

At least JJ has some self-awareness. And poor Gabi can't win for losing these days. So maybe I'm cautiously captain of Team Jabi.

Unless you count Eric. I'm always captain of Team Eric because he's hot. And that goes along way with me. (I'm shallow.)

• Love 18
19 minutes ago, Vince1178 said:

Let's start with Rafe. He obviously should not have slept with Sami, and he knew it. He knew it from the moment it happened. He should have come clean with Hope immediately. Keeping the secret, especially after he learned Ciara knew the truth, was super bone-headed. I don't feel much sympathy for him.

However, I also don't feel all the much sympathy for Hope. First of all, she treated Rafe like shit for months, stringing him along about the marriage when she clearly wasn't into it. And, to reiterate what's been said countless times, she broke off their engagement. She made it seem like they'd had a fight over who should do the dishes. No, Hope. You gave Rafe back the engagement ring and told him you couldn't marry him. That's not an argument, and Rafe had every reason to believe they were done for good. Sure, it's tacky to fall into Sami's bed ten minutes later. And yes, Hope has every right to be upset. But let's not pretend like they were having a run-of-the-mill argument. No.

As for Claire, she is everything Ciara accused her of being. And while I think she was right to tell Hope the truth, she did it in the most destructive way possible. It really does come across as though she wanted to create a scene because she's Claire and that's what she does. Telling Hope the truth was secondary to making herself look like a virtuous heroine (even after learning the secret through underhanded means).

However, Ciara really should have told Hope the truth. Or, at the very least, she should have convinced Rafe to come clean. She's not blameless at all, but she also has a point about Claire. I mean ... damn. I can't stand Claire.

Then we have Julie and Jen, the Horton Harpies. Both of these women were so gross in this episode. It's understandable to be upset and worried for Hope. But maybe take the shrill blame game down a notch. And let's not pretend that somehow the Hortons are unimpeachably virtuous. I was so glad Eric pointed out that Abby slept with Sami's husband. And I so wanted Gabi to remind Julie that her precious, innocent little Hope pumped a gun full of bullets into Stefano's chest. I also hope Gabi gives sanctimonious Julie and ear-full when she learns that Lani is carrying Eli's kid.

At least JJ has some self-awareness. And poor Gabi can't win for losing these days. So maybe I'm cautiously captain of Team Jabi.

Unless you count Eric. I'm always captain of Team Eric because he's hot. And that goes along way with me. (I'm shallow.)

GREAT post, Vince1178!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, boes said:

I don't know why Claire told the secret, if it was about getting attention or it was about sticking it to Ciara, but i don't think a primary motivation was to humiliate Hope.  There's been so little interaction between Claire and Hope, and none of it negative that I can remember, that I can't see any animus towards Hope being a motivating factor.  Sticking it to Ciara and Hope being collateral damage, I can see that.

But I also can't forget what a snake Ciara has been to her mother until quite recently.  Nor how her glee after finding out about Rafe and Sami was equal, if not more, than any concern for Hope.  At first, she was thrilled that she had the final weapon of mass destruction to use against Hope and, if I remember correctly, all because Hope wouldn't let her have Bo's motorcycle.

So Ciara being outraged on Hope's behalf is all rainbows and lollipops and I don't buy it much at all.  Another reason to go after Claire, now that's a motivation I buy, and now Ciara can do it with all the justification in the world.  Even a broken clock is right twice a day and that's one more occasion than Ciara.  Ick to that character.

THIS!!  Everything between Ciara and Claire is clouded in this bubble of "Who loves Theo more" and it taints their every motive in regards to Hope and Rafe.  Both girls are just itching to hurt the other and now Ciara has the perfect reason for going after Claire and I wonder how much of Ciara's interest in Tripp is motivated purely by actually liking the man. or if it has more to do to with sticking it to Claire.

• Love 6

Why do people keep saying Hope broke up with Rafe? He's the one who broke the engagement after their fight. Hope begged him not to break up with her. But he was insistent. That's when she gave back the ring. If Rope were "on a break" it's because it was Rafe's choice. Technically he wasn't cheating since they were split up, but having sex with your ex two hours  later is tacky as hell. Hope has every reason to believe he wasn't all that devoted to her.  I hope Hope finds out all the people who already knew about Rafe and Sami.  And remembers Will telling her about Sami having  the same ring as Hope.

There's no drama at all with Jennifer and Eric.  Even their argument was boring.  I'm not sure which one is the most dull.

• Love 2

Ciara and Claire, two slightly different peas in a pod.

Ciara, IMO, is an aggressive blowhard and a bully.

Claire, IMO, is passive-aggressive and a manipulator.

They're both self-centered and not very caring about others.

Of the two, Claire annoys me less but that's only because bullies get on my last nerve in record time.

Neither one is any sort of heroine, that's for sure.

• Love 11
(edited)
8 minutes ago, leela46 said:

Why do people keep saying Hope broke up with Rafe? He's the one who broke the engagement after their fight. Hope begged him not to break up with her. But he was insistent. That's when she gave back the ring. If Rope were "on a break" it's because it was Rafe's choice.

I'll be honest that I do not recall exactly how things played out (I tend to zone out when Rafe and Hope on are my screen). But it always seemed to me that Hope was dragging her feet (for months) when it came to marrying Rafe because she was still hung up on Bo or didn't want to have her heart broken again or whatever. She had no issue roping Rafe into helping her cover up a murder, but couldn't seem to find time to set a date and truly commit to him. And when Rafe finally called her on it, she admitted that he was right; she didn't want to get married. So even if Rafe was the one who actually ended things, it was because Hope wasn't ready to be with him in the first place.

8 minutes ago, leela46 said:

Technically he wasn't cheating since they were split up, but having sex with your ex two hours later is tacky as hell.

#Truth

7 minutes ago, boes said:

Of the two, Claire annoys me less but that's only because bullies get on my last nerve in record time.

Ciara annoys me less simply because her collarbones are less aggressive.

Edited by Vince1178
  • Love 9

Claire was beyond outrageous yesterday. She has no first hand knowledge if Rafe actually cheated or not. All she has is a recording between Ciara and Tripp discussing the matter. For all she knows they're lying or misinformed. Even after talking to Ciara, Claire doesn't really know whether it's true that Rafe cheated. Everything she went on is hearsay. Without any knowledge whatsoever as to the truth of whether Rafe cheated, she inserted herself into the wedding. All of this because Ciara and Tripp are keeping a secret that Claire just has to know at all costs. The girl is awful, plus she desperately needs to eat a sandwich.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, boes said:

Ciara and Claire, two slightly different peas in a pod.

Ciara, IMO, is an aggressive blowhard and a bully.

Claire, IMO, is passive-aggressive and a manipulator.

They're both self-centered and not very caring about others.

Neither one is any sort of heroine, that's for sure.

I love this Boes :)  I agree about Ciara--one day she's going to try and push around the wrong person and she'll get her over-entitled ass stomped into the ground.  Claire annoys me less because I do see some glimmers of humanity in her.  

On today's episode, Camila Banus proves yet again that she deserves an Emmy nom--she played her pained anger at being cheated on yet again perfectly and I like how easily she figured out that Eli's the father of Lani's baby.  Of course he denied in an insanely punkass move but Gabi's proved to be pretty damn street smart.

Eli was wonderful in his own anguish but he's wrong about one thing.  "They" haven't been upset--Eli's been torn up with guilt while Miss Lani Price has happily and convincingly lied to everyone's faces.  The only time she gets upset is when she's called out and forced to face the truth.   I can not wait for Gabi to confront her.

Steve and Kayla continue to be adorable together but Steve's being remarkably calm about potentially losing his sight.

Eve made me sick today when she just casually threw Eric's having killed Daniel in his face--all in defense of Brady's drunken ass.  Eric has paid for his crimes and he's genuinely sorry for all of the pain he caused--how dare Eve be that cruel?  Now there is a part of me that wants Brady and Victor to win in their con game against her.

• Love 7
14 hours ago, boes said:

Hope......and I hate you for this, for making me defend RAFE of all people, but really, he was supposed to intuit that when you said "we're through" that you really meant it as some kind of foreplay?  That you can kick someone to the curb and then retroactively decide you didn't do that?  

Unfortunately (and I’m working on this thanks to Mr. Vixenstud), I am just like Rafe in that if I have a really bad argument with someone and they are angry with me for a while then I assume our relationship/friendship is over. 

While Rafe was wrong to keep the secret from Hope, I understand why he did what he did….however, instead of taking Sami back to the hotel and staying to talk he should have left and had her call him if she was so distraught.

With all her squawking I was waiting for Julie to lay an egg!  How I wish Doug would have told her to shut up instead of telling her to stop.

• Love 5

Trump press conference interfering with the opening of the show.

Show picked up about 12 minutes in, when Lani was having pains and Kayla was helping her.

Why tell one truth and one lie at the same time, Eli?

Damn, Eve that was cold towards Eric.  What did he ever do to you?

Is that white thing that Jennifer is wearing a jacket, or a dress?  I was going to comment that she shouldn't wear white to a wedding if she isn't the bride, but then she was at the ceremony in a different outfit.  But now she's wearing that white thing again and I'm wondering why she's all buttoned up in this apparent jacket indoors.

Noooo Gabi, don't let him off the hook.

• Love 5

Whew, Jennifer. It's funny that she'll put the onus on Sami regarding Rafe being tacky as hell for lying about having sex with an ex who seemed like she basically used him to scratch an itch more than anything else but when her daughter was in a worse position & throwing herself at an engaged man (not to mention the Austin stuff!), she'll absolve Abby and put the onus totally on EJ (both deserved blame IMO). Jennifer is a piece of work with that and it's why Abby remains terrible about her own choices. That type of writing does Jennifer so dirty and makes her look like a myopic shrew who keeps deflecting truths about her simpleton daughter for unknown reasons. 

Re: the 20s quad... I am lost who to root for as the endgame-ish couples. I liked JJ & Lani originally but I hate their writing the last several months. I LOATHE THE BABY / PATERNITY LIE. I don't care about this baby at all. Two newbies I have little to no connection to having a baby from a ONS? Meh. Eli & Lani don't seem to really care about each other despite knocking boots that night. I have no interest in seeing them getting together in the future. I see barely any chemistry between Eli & Lani (not to mention, I firmly believe that TPTB "paired" them for slow burn story due to them similar hue than any real chemistry between them which annoys me on levels ). I like Gabi and JJ the first time around but they've not worked for me really since then. They have chemistry but I don't feel like there's a pull between them or any interest there to reunite eventually.  Eli and Gabi are ok but I don't see any chemistry there either.  So... where is this quad even going and is it worth watching  to see who will be the two duos in the long run?

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Vince1178 said:

Can I "Like' this like a thousand hundred millions times?

• Love 5

Yeah, why didn't Hope go home? She did have a nice house and it must be somewhere. And change in to some comfortable sweats or something.

Gabi will probably figure out that the baby is Eli's.  Lani's little perfect setup is not going to last. Will JJ stick around knowing that the baby isn't his? Just a doomed relationship.

Why would Rafe go over to see Ciara? Surely he'd be drowning his sorrows somewhere. Seeing Hope is not the best idea until she cools off and has some space and time to process her emotions. I did think it odd that one day she felt she couldn't marry him and then a couple of days later, whoops, changed my mind. She has her own money, she can buy her own home, etc. She doesn't need to get married. Live with Rafe, sure. Til someone a bit better and age appropriate and not family related moves to town. Hope deserving a happily ever after? Only in fairy tales. Heck I am still waiting for mine.

• Love 7

I've been team Jabi for awhile and hated that they broke up so... I kinda want a super soapy wedding interruption by Gabi whereby she reveals the paternity issue. Sorta like a modern day Carrie/Austin/Sami, ya know? 

And how gross is it that Lani is the spoiler for 2 of Gabi's last 3 boyfriends? Come on, girl. Get your own man...or stay with him. 

• Love 8

OMG Can they please put Olivia Rose Keegan / Claire in treatment for an eating disorder? I've not watched in a while and I swear she looks worse. It's very disturbing and disheartening to watch her. :-( 

• Love 6

It's weird that Gabi is confiding her personal problems with Sonny, but who else does she have?  Will doesn't remember her, and Rafe has his own problems.

Man, everybody is out to get Gabi.

Heehee, can't wait for Ciara to take the face of Bella away from Claire.

• Love 4

I'm going to need someone to throw Ciara, Rafe & Tripp off a cliff.

I'm going to start with that nutcase heifer Ciara. Is this bitch stoned cause I'm beyond sick & tired of her Claire ruined my mother's happiness shit. This troll lives on a alternative universe where reality doesn't exist. Rafe screwed Sami, Lied for months about it & was never going to tell the truth even after knowing you knew.

Her comment about punching anyone who hurt her mom is full of shit cause she be hitting the person who did hurt Hope: Rafe & herself but I know that cowardly heifer will never run up on anyone but Claire.

2nd You found out the truth by ease dropping on his conversation with Sami. You were going to put the whole thing on blast for everyone to hear on NYE. So she can come the fuck off it. She knew for months & not once did she think about what was best for Hope but what was best for Rafe him deserving a 2nd chance. 

3rd It's been less then 24 hrs & she all up in Hope's face pushing Rafe & forgiveness. That's all she went to see her for Like bitch are you for real? Her disloyalty knows no bounds. This shit about how she might never love again, or she might not get through this? Bitch she survived the loss of her soulmate of 30 yrs she live. I really need someone to take a baseball bat & beat some brain cells into her

Can someone tell Tripp self righteous ass to stfu & jump off a cliff? How dare he thumb his nose down at Claire talking about breaking up some damn home when she didn't. Rafe cowardly ass not keeping his Dick in his pants created this mess. Rafe not telling the truth created this shit. Also given dopey face was all up in Claire's grill for months when she had a man he can take his trash ass opinion attempted murdering ass on somewhere. He never once answered for what he did to Kayla so he can get the fuck on. It seems like he likes whoever gives his sorry ass attention.

Lastly Demented Ciara seems like Her whole being on getting revenge on Claire is cause she jealous that Theo choose her instead & mental troll can't deal with it. Personally bitch needs to get her life, get a job perferbaly out of Salem & get a reality check.

As far as Claire/Olivia weight all I'm going to say is that I hope someone in her family or close to her is looking out for her or is willing to take her aside & tell her she doesn't look well. I'm not going to body shame her, make ignorant remarks because even when she gains weight people will still body shame her for gaining weight. You can't win. I seen it with my own my favorite when she recently went through it.

• Love 6

Since Gabigail thinks she's Gabi, how does further "framing" Gabi fix the problem. Sure it protects Abigail from being caught with the coat and urn cover, but won't Gabigail hear the news and be more freaked out because "she's" been found possessing the missing coat and murder weapon.  Confusing, right.

• Love 7
(edited)
On 3/6/2018 at 3:48 AM, MsTree said:

No, Claire is the villain because she humiliated Hope in front of everyone!  If Claire wanted to do "what is right", then take Hope aside and tell her privately.

Ciara is right when she says that Claire wants/needs attention. There was no good reason to blurt out the truth in front of friends and the entire family at her wedding.

Nope wrong she tried to tell hope in private, Hope wouldn't budge. Hope heard her stupid disloyal ass daughter tell her cowardly husband that She knew & Hope wanted to know what & that's when she spit it out.

So I call B.S. because we wouldn't be hearing this tripe about how Claire ruined Hope happiness, how she broke up a home, how we don't how Hope is going to get through this, how this is the worst thing she has been through which is the biggest lie ever told. The Rafe propping & scapegoating is off the fuckin chain. 

2 people the closest to Hope Humilated her, her cowardly ass husband & piece shit of daughter both who owed her loyalty both conspired to keep her in the dark. As soon as she found out she should have told her mom no if's & but's about it. There is no damn excuse.

If Rafe didn't do anything wrong he wouldn't have lied, he wouldn't be trying to put the blame on anyone else, he would have been honest from day damn 1 & sure wouldn't have jumped in to bed with her niece less 3 hrs after he picked a fight with her.

Jen & Ciara are already in her face with this you need to forgive him shit. You would think they were his child/cousin not her's.

So you can excuse me why I don't your buy your logic 

Edited by Nique
  • Love 4
36 minutes ago, buffynut said:

Since Gabigail thinks she's Gabi, how does further "framing" Gabi fix the problem. Sure it protects Abigail from being caught with the coat and urn cover, but won't Gabigail hear the news and be more freaked out because "she's" been found possessing the missing coat and murder weapon.  Confusing, right.

Confusing me as well.   I don't understand how Stephan thinks planting the evidence on Gabi helps Gabigail (who looked amazing today,, BTW).  I guess we are to assume that Vivian was the one setting up Gabby.  But did she go against Stephan instructions to frame Kate and went to Gabi instead?   Wish she would have framed Claire instead.   Lol.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Silver Raven said:

It's weird that Gabi is confiding her personal problems with Sonny, but who else does she have?  Will doesn't remember her, and Rafe has his own problems.

I don’t find it weird. They grew closer as they became co-parents together, were roommates and mourned together when they thought that Will was killed

As I really don’t think that Will has taken any steps to spend more time with his daughter, Gabi and Sonny are sharing the heavy lifting of raising their daughter. And Sonny knows what it feels like to be cheated on so he can relate to what Gabi is feeling.

• Love 6

Man, Sonny and Gabi aren't going to tell JJ about the cheating?! Ugh! And if my cousin and one of my best friends knew that the person I was going to marry had cheated and lied and they didn't tell me!?!? I'd be pissed.

• Love 6
42 minutes ago, BuckeyeLou said:

Sooo...who had access to Arianna's over-night bag?  And I liked seeing Gabi & Sonny bonding over their daughter & comforting each other over their romantic problems.

Stefan had the wig and jacket and told Vivian he was going to plant them on somebody.

• Love 1

Gabigail upped her fashion game today. I'm still not getting the storyline. Ab's chasing after unavailable men, sure, but surely if she had multiple personalities, wouldn't that have already surfaced in some way? Did her grandmother's new medication for her have anything to do with this? Abs and Gabs are both.... bland.

Sonny, your guess about the baby is right. It shouldn't be too much longer for folks to figure out the truth. Still don't know why Lani, who would have been upset seeing Gabi with JJ, didn't just go home and eat some ice cream or Christmas cookies. And Eli could have said 'no'.

Hopefully the Hope/Claire/Ciara mess will be over soon. Why is Hope going to Hong Kong? To lick her wounds?

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

That's where Belle and Sean Douglas are.

She can go anywhere. Actually probably not, since she has recently started her job. Who will take over for her during her absence? Rafe?

• Love 3
52 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

That's where Belle and Sean Douglas are.

Sorry, but minor pet peeve that I've seen multiple places - it's spelled Shawn, just like Shawn Sr.  The credits have (or at least used to have) all of their character names. 

• Love 1
(edited)
8 hours ago, Nique said:

So you can excuse me why I don't your buy your logic 

No one asked you to "buy" anything.  I called it as I saw it and some folks agree with my POV.  Yours happens to be different, and that's your prerogative.

Edited by MsTree
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, hippydoo said:

OMG Can they please put Olivia Rose Keegan / Claire in treatment for an eating disorder? I've not watched in a while and I swear she looks worse. It's very disturbing and disheartening to watch her. :-( 

I couldn't agree more, she looks sickly.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, nilyank said:

I don’t find it weird. They grew closer as they became co-parents together, were roommates and mourned together when they thought that Will was killed

As I really don’t think that Will has taken any steps to spend more time with his daughter, Gabi and Sonny are sharing the heavy lifting of raising their daughter. And Sonny knows what it feels like to be cheated on so he can relate to what Gabi is feeling.

Agree. I love that Gabi and Sonny have each other. It makes sense for all the reasons you listed.

12 hours ago, nextian said:

Man, Sonny and Gabi aren't going to tell JJ about the cheating?! Ugh! And if my cousin and one of my best friends knew that the person I was going to marry had cheated and lied and they didn't tell me!?!? I'd be pissed.

I hate that they're not telling JJ. HATE it. When this comes out, they need a piece of JJ's rage...even if it's a tiny bit of it.

WRT Olivia...I try not to comment on things like this b/c it's very difficult being in the spotlight with self esteem issues, etc... My sister developed Bulimarexia (bulimia and anorexia) from it..and commenting just adds to the burden, etc... but yes, I hope she has someone who can get her help. She and Kristian Alfonso are both borderline, imo. 

• Love 3