Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

(edited)
12 hours ago, weaver said:

Omg.   Are these new?IMG_3902.thumb.jpeg.87c9b95e9cecc2ed86d089078a1c2554.jpeg

Yes, new ones, not the set high, round ones which look really fake, but droopy ones (and kind of teardrop shaped), like narural ones become with age, so they appear "real".

Edited by ZettaK
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
10 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Yes, new ones, not the set high, round ones which look really fake, but droopy ones (and kind of teardrop shaped), like narural ones become with age, so they appear "real".

Those do not look anything close to real. 🤣

• Like 4

Dang. Y'all could have me feeling pretty badly about myself - push those boobs slightly closer together, and they look like my real, 48 year old boobies.  

• Hugs 7
8 hours ago, lasu said:

Dang. Y'all could have me feeling pretty badly about myself - push those boobs slightly closer together, and they look like my real, 48 year old boobies.  

Yours are natural. Natural is always good!!

• Like 9
13 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Yours are natural. Natural is always good!!

Thank you!  Lucky for me, I'm actually rather fond of my boobs, lol.  I posted more to point out that when we take shots at one woman's body, there are a lot of other women catching strays.

• Like 5
  • Love 4

Yes, we women usually have our perfect (whatever size they are) bosoms kind of lose height on the chest as the years pass by. I remember when my chauvinistic male Obstetrician told me a womans nipples should be parallel to the armpit crease. Yeah, maybe when I was 11! 

Every woman has a bit of gravity happen with breast size or age pulling them downwards… BUT normally do not wear clothes with cut outs down to the belly button and super wide chest opening such as she is wearing in this pic. At least past a certain age, that is. Bethenny is 53. That is a lot of gravitational pull years that have added up no matter how beautiful she still is for her age. This is not a good look for her that automatically draws the eye to the wide open bared chest area. She would look better if she was just completely naked and baring her breasts. This dress is not doing her any favors. Maybe someone up to their 40’s in age could get away with this particular dress, but she, in her 50’s, isn’t pulling it off too well. 

I know it’s hard to try to conform to age appropriate clothing when in your mind you are still “Forever Young”, but damn.. you need to look in the mirror first before you go out in public wearing clothes you WANT to still wear, as opposed to apparel that looks good on you and enhances your appearance, when inching up to being in your mid 50’s. 

Some women in their 50’s might rock this dress and look fantastic. Bethenny isn’t one of them.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
8 hours ago, lasu said:

Thank you!  Lucky for me, I'm actually rather fond of my boobs, lol.  I posted more to point out that when we take shots at one woman's body, there are a lot of other women catching strays.

I will try to be more sensitive in the future. But you could look exactly like Frankel; you would still be beautiful to me. I detest Frankel. I think that she’s really ugly on the inside, so that informs my opinions of her.

• Like 9
(edited)
On 7/7/2023 at 12:29 PM, lasu said:

Please don't feel bad. I know we are harsh on Bethenny, but she is so out there....

No female breasts are alike. Some women have heavier, larger ones, some smaller. Losing, or gaining weight, pregnancy, breastfeeding, even disease affects them. And they are all fine.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
On 7/5/2023 at 1:40 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

She deliberately chose this?!?

She needs an intervention. 

Wow. Just wow.

There is such a thing as boob tape.  I would never "shame" someone's aging boobs but I would shame someone for not (someone with a shit ton of money such as B), realizing how she looks in a dress like that but she probably has a lot of "Yes" people around her. 

I mean, wear what you like, whatever but that dress is a busy floral print, it has cut outs and a center ring that highlights more skin, a full skirt, it is a deep, deep decolletage and with boobs, anyone's boobs out like that it just looks sloppy AND posture is everything.  

B has worn some beautiful dresses, (one of which I covet but would need a month of a stomach virus or Ozempic to even entertain fitting in to), it was a white knit dress she wore one night in Cartagena along with others thru out her history on RHONY, I am sure this dress would look great on a younger person.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
On 7/7/2023 at 2:50 PM, SassyCat said:

I know it’s hard to try to conform to age appropriate clothing when in your mind you are still “Forever Young”, but damn.. you need to look in the mirror first before you go out in public wearing clothes you WANT to still wear, as opposed to apparel that looks good on you and enhances your appearance, when inching up to being in your mid 50’s. 

Some women in their 50’s might rock this dress and look fantastic. Bethenny isn’t one of them.

Or: 

… when in your mind you are still “menstruating.”

• LOL 10
12 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

There is such a thing as boob tape.  I would never "shame" someone's aging boobs but I would shame someone for not (someone with a shit ton of money such as B), realizing how she looks in a dress like that but she probably has a lot of "Yes" people around her. 

I mean, wear what you like, whatever but that dress is a busy floral print, it has cut outs and a center ring that highlights more skin, a full skirt, it is a deep, deep decolletage and with boobs, anyone's boobs out like that it just looks sloppy AND posture is everything.  

Honestly!!!!

Frankel would have mercilessly ridiculed anyone else in the RHoNY cast showing up looking like this. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
12 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I actually like her boobs there. They look more natural like that. It’s that dress which is obscene to me. 

Same. I've been interested in breast augmentation for years, but I detest the bolt-on look. I think the look of natural breast hang looks so much better than the fake boobs that sit up super high. Whatever Bethany is like as a person, she has a cute figure imo. 

• Like 2

Folks, As you know, under the Inclusion Policy, the site does not allow extreme body shaming.  We appreciate the respectful discussion around body issues and expectations for women's bodies and breasts.  Some later posts went across the line to shaming.  Those posts were removed. 

• Like 1
On 7/9/2023 at 6:40 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Honestly!!!!

Frankel would have mercilessly ridiculed anyone else in the RHoNY cast showing up looking like this. 

She absolutely would have, and wouldn't have felt one bit bad about it. 

It's a pretty print, but that dress is a Project Runway mess.  As Nina Garcia would say, "I question her taste level."

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
(edited)

She’s been in St Tropez with Paul (no Bryn for a change) and really flaunting her wealth.  They bought a $20K Chanel birdcage bag, traveled with a $15K Goyard suitcase (which is SHIT says Bethenny), wears her AP watch and diamond ring and emerald ring and stack of expensive bracelets.   Guess she isn’t a fan of quiet luxury. Paul dresses like a Boston Brahmin, quite a contrast in style.

Edited by weaver
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, weaver said:

She’s been in St Tropez with Paul (no Bryn for a change) and really flaunting her wealth.  They bought a $20K Chanel birdcage bag, traveled with a $15K Goyard suitcase (which is SHIT says Bethenny), wears her AP watch and diamond ring and emerald ring and stack of expensive bracelets.   Guess she isn’t a fan of quiet luxury. Paul dresses like a Boston Brahmin, quite a contrast in style.

That suggests to me that her relationship with Paul is struggling. High-end retail therapy is a bandaid. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

That suggests to me that her relationship with Paul is struggling. High-end retail therapy is a bandaid. 

Good point.  Never thought of that.  

• Like 3
  • Love 2
(edited)

And it happened. Bryn showed her most favorite summer makeup products in two consecutive posts on her IG, as an influencer (I guess).

Edited by ZettaK
  • Sad 7
  • LOL 1
(edited)
On 7/11/2023 at 9:35 AM, weaver said:

It's possible she wants to be a brand ambassador, on top of liking specific brands, and mingling with famous and affluent people, so she has to keep up with them. She mentioned that she promoted products, tagged the companies, and then contacted them to ask for endorsements. And she got some. She is an "influencer" after all.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 2

I think I realize why I saw Bethany as somewhat of a RHONY star. It's not just that she has some charisma and can be funny. We saw her go from a broke childfree, single woman to very successful business woman and also a wife/mother. We've seen people become more successful doing Housewives and seen divorce drama, but we haven't seen many Housewives have those major life moments throughout the duration of the show. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

In the eye of the beholder.  I saw Bethenny start out as a single, childless woman struggling to keep up with wealthier "friends" (ultimate utility for sure, hoping they'd give her entree to a higher social circle) & striving, & failing, to find a niche as a cook, baker, reality star, whatever. 

She wanted a child & instant relationship (her desperation driving away several men) & found Jason.  She talked herself into tolerating his low-key non-striving life & family but hit lightning in a bottle (literally) with Skinnygirl.  With attention, money, & pregnancy achieved, she no longer had use for or appreciated Jason.  By the time their serialized "honeymoon" aired, the bloom was off the rose.  She'd turned their home into her office with a gaggle of assistants camped out there. She'd turned their life upside down with her ill-fated poorly received talk show.  Soon things with Jason ended, the divorce battle longer than the marriage.  As she had cut herself off from her mother, Bethenny cut the father (Jason) off from his child (Bryn). Bethenny had to be in total control even at her child's expense.

She's spun like a top on dozens of failed ventures.  Food products, clothes, anything striking her fancy.  Thinking of herself as a  businesswoman par excellence because one idea had hit gold, she attempted a number of spin-off products that failed to catch on & her TV shows failed. But still believing herself to be the maven of everything, she spouts opinions on everything, and as "barnacle" Bethenny, latches onto those in the limelight (Harry & Meghan, the Kardashians, etc.) to spout opinions about them, when she, on her own, can't draw attention.

Used to see her as a bright, quick wit.  But saw how she used & belittled people.  Where are her true friends among those discarded when no longer useful? (Like Carole Radziwell, initially sought for her Radziwell/Kennedy cachet, & discarded when that wasn't enough.) Now tone-deaf B's in Europe, flaunting conspicuous consumption ($20k Chanel birdcage purses, etc) while the entertainment industry is hobbled by strikes. 

So, yes, we've seen her major life moments.  Sad displays to obtain, or flaunt wealth, to obtain or buy influence, to use & discard people.  If Skinnygirl had never happened, would she have been better off? Because she doesn't seem happy now. With or without - always frantic - always driven to obtain or show off more.  Never enough validation.

• Like 8
  • Applause 10
On 7/15/2023 at 12:27 AM, ZettaK said:

It's possible she wants to be a brand ambassador, on top of liking specific brands, and mingling with famous and affluent people, so she has to keep up with them. She mentioned that she promoted products, tagged the companies, and then contacted them to ask for endorsements. And she got some. She is an "influencer" after all.

She does nothing without the intent of making $$$$$.   As for Bryn, just another nepo baby.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
(edited)

I don't think she would be happy with Jason and an average lifestyle. She always wanted to be famous. Is she happy now? Maybe, but she had success and failures, and it seems she is trying a different career as an influencer. She probably wanted a different kind of fame, the talk show, or her own tv show kind which didn't exactly work, or last, not comparing high end, and drug store cosmetics (something that many others did already), and visiting Dollar stores to show she is not out of touch with the "common" people. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

Thank you for the video!  As usual, Bethenny's non-stop burbling drove me nuts (as did her constant hair flipping & paper shuffling - tho somewhat excusable here because of her apparent nerves.) Despite Bethenny making it hard to get a word in edgewise, Jill held her own & seemed quite composed & able to get her points made.  Seems a reconciliation is in the works.  Though Jill seemed to want it more genuinely than Bethenny who will be looking to monetize it in some way.  

So Bethenny's now saying that Andy told her to marry Jason.  Trying in hindsight to blame Andy for her bad decision?  Not buying it.  Because seeing how it played out on film at the time, Bethenny was extremely anxious to get married & have a baby. Her loudly ticking clock was drowning out the dialogue.  Jason happened onto the scene, she was tired of looking, & he was willing - so Jason it was. Or whoever she could've nailed down at that very moment. (Especially after the lst Jason (with kids) went running for the hills & no one was taking up the gauntlet.) Bethenny certainly didn't need Andy to give her a push.  Just as he doesn't deserve the blame for her screwed up marriage & endless divorce.

• Like 14

Is it physically impossible for Bethenny to let someone else finish a sentence? Or to admit she might have been wrong about something?

Has Andy responded yet to Jill's claim that she didn't know Bravo was filming the Bethenny/Jill reunion at Bobby's funeral?

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
On 7/24/2023 at 1:42 PM, realityplease said:

Thank you for the video!  As usual, Bethenny's non-stop burbling drove me nuts (as did her constant hair flipping & paper shuffling - tho somewhat excusable here because of her apparent nerves.) Despite Bethenny making it hard to get a word in edgewise, Jill held her own & seemed quite composed & able to get her points made.  Seems a reconciliation is in the works.  Though Jill seemed to want it more genuinely than Bethenny who will be looking to monetize it in some way.  

So Bethenny's now saying that Andy told her to marry Jason.  Trying in hindsight to blame Andy for her bad decision?  Not buying it.  Because seeing how it played out on film at the time, Bethenny was extremely anxious to get married & have a baby. Her loudly ticking clock was drowning out the dialogue.  Jason happened onto the scene, she was tired of looking, & he was willing - so Jason it was. Or whoever she could've nailed down at that very moment. (Especially after the lst Jason (with kids) went running for the hills & no one was taking up the gauntlet.) Bethenny certainly didn't need Andy to give her a push.  Just as he doesn't deserve the blame for her screwed up marriage & endless divorce.

I couldn't listen to it what with the overtalking, shrieking, etc.  And I am really not interested in the minute details of what happened 13 years ago.   Bethenny has monetized this to death already.  she's made a gazillion shorts of it for YouTube, plus posting the entire video.  She Mentions It ALL in her IG's all the time.    Wonder if they ever thought of doing this privately, naaaaaah, no drama there.  

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
1 hour ago, Happy Camper said:

She really thinks a lot of herself, doesn't she!  Doesn't want to marry this yutz - but sure flaunts that ginormous "engagement" ring. 

She spent this week blasting Meghan & Harry as "grifters" though sportscaster & podcaster Bill Simmons beat her to that widely repeated assessment weeks ago when Spotify dumped them, it's getting a bit tired. Claims they botched their royal exit (as if she knows squat about dealing with the royal family) and maintains that "everything they do is wrong."

She may not be wrong in her assessment - we certainly snark about that here - but she's doing it publicly & it's coming from a woman with a canceled talk show, numerous failed products spanning the gamut from clothes to food products, a far from enduring author of a few so-so books, & hostess or participant in a slew of failed tv shows. As she says, "Pot meet kettle."

Ask her & she'll tell you she's a "thought leader." But all she does is try to stay relevant by latching onto others' doings - like the Sussexes, Jenners, Kardashians - while completely lacking introspection about herself or her failures.  This week she whined because TJ Maxx sold her a pair of fake Manolo shoes & when she discovered they weren't real, wouldn't give her anything more than her money back. Because she demanded MORE. (Doesn't she always?) Boo-hoo, that's a real tragedy.

That one - all mouth & ego & ambition - without real feelings for others or self-awareness about herself. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 8
  • Love 1

So Paul had to find out from the media that Bethenny doesn't want to marry him. She shouldn't have accepted his proposal then. But she shows off his ring though. 

• Like 7
  • Mind Blown 1
On 7/28/2023 at 5:02 AM, weaver said:

Wonder if they ever thought of doing this privately, naaaaaah, no drama there.  

No she never thought about that. She wouldn't miss a chance to make a $. 

• Like 8
On 7/28/2023 at 10:08 AM, Happy Camper said:

She asks her fiance why he's with her but advises us it's because she's smart and funny? Every sentence is a set-up.

If someone doesn't want to get married, that's fine. But isn't marriage the point of an engagement? Or am I too old fashioned to understand this?

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
4 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I can't believe so many men would willingly want to marry her. 

Or listen to her.  Don't know which is worse - the timbre & speed of that non-stop voice - or that she will pontificate (without stopping for a breath or to let anyone else get a word in edgewise) on ANY subject because she is convinced that she knows it all about everything.

• Like 9
  • Applause 2

She's presented him as a businessman, angel investor & movie producer (of movies I've never heard of or seen but you can't go by me!) who has his own money. 

But you never know how wide a gap there is between what he has & what she has. Maybe the inequality is too great - a pre-nup would be too convoluted or she doesn't want to split her after-marriage earnings with him.  I'm not buying that it's just that she wants to emulate Goldie Hawn.

Edited by realityplease
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
4 hours ago, realityplease said:

She's presented him as a businessman, angel investor & movie producer (of movies I've never heard of or seen but you can't go by me!) who has his own money. 

But you never know how wide a gap there is between what he has & what she has. Maybe the inequality is too great - a pre-nup would be too convoluted or she doesn't want to split her after-marriage earnings with him.  I'm not buying that it's just that she wants to emulate Goldie Hawn.

I think the financial inequality is too great. 

• Like 3
On 8/1/2023 at 9:28 PM, realityplease said:

But you never know how wide a gap there is between what he has & what she has. Maybe the inequality is too great - a pre-nup would be too convoluted or she doesn't want to split her after-marriage earnings with him.

I think you are on to something here.  She is such a money grubber.  Reminds me of my very wealthy aunt who would take the all the sugar packets from restaurants.  People like that constantly think they are entitled to more and are never satisfied.   It’s a really pathetic way to choose to live considering all the joy she could have if she wasn’t such a dreadful failure of a human being.

• Like 7
1 hour ago, weaver said:

The kid is what - 13?  Does sparkly eye shadow ever look good on anyone??? Even a barely teenage kid??  (Who, at least, won't get glitter stuck in wrinkles.)  But the answer is NO - absolutely NO.

It seems the few Insta reactions shown were favorable. But I sure would not want to subject a kid that young to the social media universe to be scrutinized & subjected to the range of possible reaction, good or bad. 

Of course, Bethenny probably could barely wait (& in fact, didn't) to get Bryn out there as an influencer.  For a long time, she's been grooming Bryn to do this.  Sure, Bryn is cute & seems like a sweet enthusiastic kid.  So I'm sure there's many who will see this as adorbs & Bethenny just being a supportive mom trying to get her daughter on the free products gravy train -- but I'm disgusted.

• Like 9
  • Applause 3