Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I see. That lack of filter, while entertaining, can be very hurtful when you're on the receiving end of it. 

Are you planning to watch all of the seasons? If so, you are going to witness many of Ramona’s hurtful statements! To completely innocent individuals who just happen to be in the building!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
30 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Are you planning to watch all of the seasons? If so, you are going to witness many of Ramona’s hurtful statements! To completely innocent individuals who just happen to be in the building!

And the irony isn’t that she has absolutely no clue how hurtful she is. She seems to lack a lot of self awareness.

I will say, as clueless and wrong as she is, I find her extremely entertaining to watch. Wouldn’t want to be anywhere near her…

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
52 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Yes, I'm a sucker for Housewives. Maybe we should take this to another thread, but could Ramona be on the spectrum?

• Love 1

I just saw a sneak peek trailer for the new season of Money Court with Bethenny and Kevin O’Leary.  She looks A W F U L!!! Stop with the injectables/ fillers and implants!  She was almost unrecognizable.  Her lips and cheeks look terrible, it was jarring how unattractive/altered she looked.  I hope for her daughter’s sake it was maybe just horrible lighting and makeup artists working on this new show.  

• Applause 4
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3

Her filler looks weird in her cheeks. It looks like it’s migrating and bulging out at the bottom on her left. I was watching one of her reels where she’s is talking about wanting a face lift. Her face is so severe as it is, I think pulling it back will make her look more freakish. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Her filler looks weird in her cheeks. It looks like it’s migrating and bulging out at the bottom on her left. I was watching one of her reels where she’s is talking about wanting a face lift. Her face is so severe as it is, I think pulling it back will make her look more freakish. 

I was shocked that someone who was questioning the vaccine the other day admitted (Mention It All) to having had a consultation with a plastic surgeon.   If she is at death's door with a waking BP sometimes of 60/40, she'd consider voluntary anesthetic?

She said that the Botox injections in her jaw reduced bone in her face, and the skin on the cheek is saggy as a result.  I agree that she looks absolutely dreadful lately, very haggard.  One of her besties, a big time celebrity, told her she was very late to the plastic surgery game.  😂

Edited by weaver
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

The more that I read about Bethenny Frankel the more I think she is suffering from some form of mental disorder. She is completely self obsessed. Always in some type of extreme distress about her health. Like she said to Jill "Get over yourself" Bethenny. You are just not that important for me to care what you look like or what the health scare of the month is. 

• Like 7
  • Love 3
On 11/17/2022 at 6:42 AM, weaver said:

B portrayed herself as a chook whose career might have been damaged by disparaging remarks Kelly made about her food. She can't let any criticism go, even if it is 15 years in the past.

Let us not forget Exhibit A of Bethenny giving Bethenny a raw filet with the string still in it for dinner that night. Some chef!  Yet Bethenny was damaged by Kelly's comments? hahaha Those raw steak strings spoke for themself. 

I also think Kelly would rather eat glass than have to hang w/someone like Bethenny who was prego on a yacht going full bore for reality TV giving out merch........straight after her father's funeral.  Give it a rest. Maybe take a week off? I think Kelly rejected the whole thing of Bethenny's narcissist  part and parcel at it was very triggering watching how absolutely gross Bethenny is. 

On 11/17/2022 at 11:53 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10289615/amp/Bethenny-Frankel-no-longer-required-pay-ex-husband-Jason-Hoppy-child-support.html

In my opinion, Jason Hoppy reluctantly gave up, because he could see that it was hurting Bryn. But Frankel has shown that she can manipulate and go to extremes. If Frankel was hysterical and sobbing and upsetting Bryn often when Bryn was supposed to begin her weekend with Jason, I can understand Jason deciding that he had to just do whatever would upset Bryn less. 

This is a whole rehash of Bethenny's childhood a therapist with socks this time would have a field day with. I am sure Bethenny's birth father gave up similarly. And when she came back to her father- do not forget after he got her the hookup w/Merv Griffin and the Hiltons--------she crashed his sportscar drunk and high (source Skinnydipping book she wrote about her life as "fiction") THEN boo hoo'd because he GAVE her,  GAVE HER MIND YOU a free sensible American sedan in replacement.  If my parents EVER heard me bitching about a free car replacing the fancy one I'd crashed. Well. I'd never see that free sensible American car again! I'd be riding the bus. 

If I could ask BF one question it would be 'How much money/assets/house etc did your father leave you?"  My prediction is she got his house- it was around the time there were rumors of her going to LA. My point is, and I do have one, is that she was never poor.  And he had a hand in her security building Skinnygirl.

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Like 1
  • Fire 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
On 11/25/2022 at 2:39 PM, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Let us not forget Exhibit A of Bethenny giving Bethenny a raw filet with the string still in it for dinner that night. Some chef!  Yet Bethenny was damaged by Kelly's comments? hahaha Those raw steak strings spoke for themself. 

I also think Kelly would rather eat glass than have to hang w/someone like Bethenny who was prego on a yacht going full bore for reality TV giving out merch........straight after her father's funeral.  Give it a rest. Maybe take a week off? I think Kelly rejected the whole thing of Bethenny's narcissist  part and parcel at it was very triggering watching how absolutely gross Bethenny is. 

This is a whole rehash of Bethenny's childhood a therapist with socks this time would have a field day with. I am sure Bethenny's birth father gave up similarly. And when she came back to her father- do not forget after he got her the hookup w/Merv Griffin and the Hiltons--------she crashed his sportscar drunk and high (source Skinnydipping book she wrote about her life as "fiction") THEN boo hoo'd because he GAVE her,  GAVE HER MIND YOU a free sensible American sedan in replacement.  If my parents EVER heard me bitching about a free car replacing the fancy one I'd crashed. Well. I'd never see that free sensible American car again! I'd be riding the bus. 

If I could ask BF one question it would be 'How much money/assets/house etc did your father leave you?"  My prediction is she got his house- it was around the time there were rumors of her going to LA. My point is, and I do have one, is that she was never poor.  And he had a hand in her security building Skinnygirl.

I am reposting my favorite nuggets: Bravo showed us at least TWICE Frankel setting off the smoke detectors. Another poster noticed that authentic chefs do not use non-stick pans. I loved that Kelly, not Sonja or Alex, received the entree that Frankel failed to remove the string from! I hope it wasn't just a PA having a bit of fun.

Frankel would never choose to miss camera time! 

"a therapist with socks this time would have a field day with"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Ooooohhh, I don't think I knew that he was responsible for her introduction to Merv Griffin or the Hiltons! Bad wolf! Bad wolf!

You are a super-sleuth!

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Fire 1
  • Love 7
On 11/23/2022 at 10:25 PM, BusyOctober said:

I just saw a sneak peek trailer for the new season of Money Court with Bethenny and Kevin O’Leary.  She looks A W F U L!!! Stop with the injectables/ fillers and implants!  She was almost unrecognizable.  Her lips and cheeks look terrible, it was jarring how unattractive/altered she looked.  I hope for her daughter’s sake it was maybe just horrible lighting and makeup artists working on this new show.  

She looked like her face had melted and they just smooshed it back together with their hands.  And her lips are huge!

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
On 11/29/2022 at 9:58 PM, ButterQueen said:

She looked like her face had melted and they just smooshed it back together with their hands.  And her lips are huge!

I just saw that commercial and I did a double take. How can she look in the mirror and think that she looks good. Her face is sagging down and I agree her lips are huge. If she keeps this up she will look positively freaky. It is sad because she used to be very attractive in the early seasons of RHWNYC. 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, 65mickey said:

I just saw that commercial and I did a double take. How can she look in the mirror and think that she looks good. Her face is sagging down and I agree her lips are huge. If she keeps this up she will look positively freaky. It is sad because she used to be very attractive in the early seasons of RHWNYC. 

There is something odd going on at the bottom of each cheek, near the nasolabial folds. It’s as if she once had cheek (cheekbone?) implants that are now dissolving and pooling there. And sometimes it looks like they are hardening into little marbles. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I'm sitting in bed at 4:30 AM watching the freebie Youtube episode of Money Court. I'm enjoying it, along with Bethenny's chemistry with Kevin O'Leary.

To be fair, I'll admit something*: I generally enjoy Bethenny's shows (the ones I've seen). While I know she'd be a nightmare to know in real life, I find her hypnotic. Hell, I even liked The Big Shot, so there you go. I'll never call myself a fan of this woman's, but I've always found her to be strangely watchable.

That said: I doubt this show will last. Bethenny has lost all the vulnerability that made her a hit during her first seasons on RHONY. She can't get that back. I'm a native New Yorker, so B's style -- fast-talking, glib patter, jokey sarcasm -- just sounds like "home" to me. Alas, most of the rest of the country doesn't relate. That's why her talk show (which I never watched) was canceled. She doesn't have the warmth, patience, or vulnerability to connect with her guests, much less an audience. I never watched her real estate show, but from what I hear, she fell out with her co-star. I suspect we'll hear the same here.

Bethenny needs to B In Control. We've seen that on RHONY, Bethenny Ever After, and in the way she handled her divorce -- her daughter's needs be damned. Either viewers will not tune in or Bethenny will clash with the co-host.

*But I'm kinda weird. Ross Gellar was my favorite Friend.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, eXiled said:

I'm sitting in bed at 4:30 AM watching the freebie Youtube episode of Money Court. I'm enjoying it, along with Bethenny's chemistry with Kevin O'Leary.

To be fair, I'll admit something*: I generally enjoy Bethenny's shows (the ones I've seen). While I know she'd be a nightmare to know in real life, I find her hypnotic. Hell, I even liked The Big Shot, so there you go. I'll never call myself a fan of this woman's, but I've always found her to be strangely watchable.

That said: I doubt this show will last. Bethenny has lost all the vulnerability that made her a hit during her first seasons on RHONY. She can't get that back. I'm a native New Yorker, so B's style -- fast-talking, glib patter, jokey sarcasm -- just sounds like "home" to me. Alas, most of the rest of the country doesn't relate. That's why her talk show (which I never watched) was canceled. She doesn't have the warmth, patience, or vulnerability to connect with her guests, much less an audience. I never watched her real estate show, but from what I hear, she fell out with her co-star. I suspect we'll hear the same here.

Bethenny needs to B In Control. We've seen that on RHONY, Bethenny Ever After, and in the way she handled her divorce -- her daughter's needs be damned. Either viewers will not tune in or Bethenny will clash with the co-host.

This whole posts is spot on, and sums up Bethenny in a nutshell:  She’s lost the vulnerability that went along with her fast-talking, wise-cracking personality. 

Now, she’s bitter and angry, without the soft openness many fell in love with.

• Like 1
  • Wink 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, eXiled said:

You described everything perfectly.

10 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

This whole posts is spot on, and sums up Bethenny in a nutshell:  She’s lost the vulnerability that went along with her fast-talking, wise-cracking personality. 

Now, she’s bitter and angry, without the soft openness many fell in love with.

Exactly. My heart aches for Bryn.

• Love 3

Frankel was on WWHL with Jeff Lewis. She denied saying that RHoNY Legacy was boring. She was ticked that Andy publicly criticized her for ReWives. JL was funny. He kept trying to provoke her. Five minutes in she threatened him with something like, “You open the door to this, you’re going to get shot.” She claims to have defended Kelly on the podcast!!!!

• Love 4
6 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Frankel was on WWHL with Jeff Lewis. She denied saying that RHoNY Legacy was boring. She was ticked that Andy publicly criticized her for ReWives. JL was funny. He kept trying to provoke her. Five minutes in she threatened him with something like, “You open the door to this, you’re going to get shot.” She claims to have defended Kelly on the podcast!!!!

Can't wait to watch this.  I figured Jeff Lewis wouldn't take any crap from B.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Oh, it gets worse.   (I’ve only watched 10 minutes of WWHL, but Jeff Lewis is having nothing to do with Bethenny.)    He isn’t groveling and  laughing at her non-jokes.  She is getting edgy and doing a lot of fake laughing.   So I scrolled through Instagram just now and Bethenny, sounding loud and shrill , says she thought the experience on WWHL was just normal because she’s so used to going into the lions’ den when she goes on shows. So she laughed afterwards thinking nothing of the events on the show (if you believe that I’ll sell you a bridge).

Come to find out so many people around her, including Bryn and the rest of her ”team,” thought otherwise.    She implied they were all annoyed and that WWHL was set up to attack her.    Never one to skulk away, Bethenny has done a quick re-wives podcast to give her side of the story which means to retaliate of course and has already posted it.   I’ll have to listen to that later.  She’s trying to pretend it’s all normal, but you can tell she is seething.   Also,guess she is not that busy if she has time for this crap.  I love it.  

She will never accept criticism.  

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

Bethenny made a really great point on WWHL about any new HW's, any franchise.

Paraphrasing:  The more money they seem to throw around, the more fake it is.  That Ferrari is leased, the mansion is rented, the jewelry is borrowed.  

Just thinking about all the other HW shows and how massively wealthy they "appear", but then ultimately it all turns out to be a house of cards, is interesting.  Jen Shah (RWSLC) is headed to prison, Erika Jayne now lives in a modest rented home, Taylor Armstrong was not only in an abusive marriage, but when it came time to pay off debtors, her Birkins turned out to be fakes.

I wish we could see more of this Bethenny.  This smart, wise-cracking, quick-witted woman.  Not this bitter, narcissistic mean woman she's become.

• Like 4
  • Love 5

ByeWigHelloDrama posted on Instagram about someone named Jackie, who commented on SkinnyGirl. Its 11:17 pm in NY for me now. The post reads, 7 hours. Frankel’s cheeks look insane. One looks like there’s an old-fashioned bottle cap (to a glass bottle of Coca-Cola) on the other side of her skin. The other one is larger. It kind of looks like someone just cut off one third of a kiwi, length-wise, with skin, and inserted it.

• Sad 1
  • Useful 4
8 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

ByeWigHelloDrama posted on Instagram about someone named Jackie, who commented on SkinnyGirl. Its 11:17 pm in NY for me now. The post reads, 7 hours. Frankel’s cheeks look insane. One looks like there’s an old-fashioned bottle cap (to a glass bottle of Coca-Cola) on the other side of her skin. The other one is larger. It kind of looks like someone just cut off one third of a kiwi, length-wise, with skin, and inserted it.

I was just thinking about your description which I’ll take as accurate. I think most  people have more buccal fat that covers and hides their implants more discreetly. I think Frankel’s problem is that she is too skinny. It makes me wonder if you can see the implants in her chest as vividly as well. I think 10 pounds might solve her facial issue. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
12 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I was just thinking about your description which I’ll take as accurate. I think most  people have more buccal fat that covers and hides their implants more discreetly. I think Frankel’s problem is that she is too skinny. It makes me wonder if you can see the implants in her chest as vividly as well. I think 10 pounds might solve her facial issue. 

Oooohh!! I think you are on to something! 

Her breast implants/“bolt-ons,” as many have referred to them, could definitely look more natural with an additional, thin layer of fat.

I listened to an old WWCL podcast. The episode during which Frankel wails about her inability to move her bowels. Ronnie and Ben remind us that there’s a flow chart of how actually consuming and digesting food is necessary to eventually excreting its waste.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
7 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Where is this podcast? Does one have to pay to listen? 

If you want to actually view their podcasts, you can subscribe to the Patreon website - but I access it for free (vocals only) at the "Watch What Crappens" website.  Ben & Ronnie - always good for some laughs. They say what we're thinking (or wish we'd thought of) & pull no punches as to who they like & don't like & why & do great imitations of voices/attitudes.  They review most of the Housewives shows and also, Below Deck, Girlfriends of Paris, House of the Dragon.

Edited by realityplease
  • Like 4
4 hours ago, realityplease said:

If you want to actually view their podcasts, you can subscribe to the Patreon website - but I access it for free (vocals only) at the "Watch What Crappens" website.  Ben & Ronnie - always good for some laughs. They say what we're thinking (or wish we'd thought of) & pull no punches as to who they like & don't like & why & do great imitations of voices/attitudes.  They review most of the Housewives shows and also, Below Deck, Girlfriends of Paris, House of the Dragon.

Did they recap “Scenes from a Marriage”? I could have sworn I heard them mention that they did, or maybe on their Facebook page, they made a reference to it? 

They are soooooo good. They really know their stuff. Ronnie’s Ramona imitation floors me. And I have no idea how they manage to talk faster than Frankel when they imitate her!

• Useful 2
On 12/3/2022 at 8:48 PM, RealHousewife said:

That would be a shame. I think Bethany is naturally adorable. 

I remember watching the first 3 years of HWNY and Bethany was my favorite HW. Her wit and honesty made me champion her. Even when she sold Skinnygirl, I was impressed (not to mention the amount of charity she administers). I wish she'd quit perseverating on being thin, with a face full of filler and toxins. She needs to just stop and start living her life on the downtown.

• Like 5

I didn't see Paul but those pictures of Bethenny are strange. What is going on with her face? she has a large lump under her cheek on one side of her face It moves when she speaks. Is this a cheek implant that has dropped or deflated? 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, 65mickey said:

I didn't see Paul but those pictures of Bethenny are strange. What is going on with her face? she has a large lump under her cheek on one side of her face It moves when she speaks. Is this a cheek implant that has dropped or deflated? 

I noticed that too awhile back and asked her on Instagram but she never answered me, lol. Go figure. 

• Wink 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
12 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I noticed that too awhile back and asked her on Instagram but she never answered me, lol. Go figure. 

I noticed that on one of her frantic cosmetic videos.   The "cheekbone" was visibly moving up and down, mostly down.   

She's going overboard with the pictures of Bryn on her socials.   It's excessive.   Jason must be cringing.  

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
8 hours ago, weaver said:

I noticed that on one of her frantic cosmetic videos.   The "cheekbone" was visibly moving up and down, mostly down.   

She's going overboard with the pictures of Bryn on her socials.   It's excessive.   Jason must be cringing.  

Yes! I cannot believe how much she has documented her time with Bryn. Bryn can’t frigging sneeze without Frankel shining a spotlight on it.

Bryn’s therapy bill payment down the road could feed a small country. For a couple of years.

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
On 11/20/2022 at 3:14 PM, RealHousewife said:

I didn't realize people hated Bethany so much. Which season is her worst? I want to like her because she's one of the most philanthropic women in the franchise. I also liked her talk show. 

While she is entertaining, she's one of the meanest and most caustic NY housewives by far.  She does a lot of slut shaming of Luann that I find unforgiveable.  There's a famous clip of Bethanny screaming at Luann "You fuck EVERYONE."  Could be season 7 or 8, I don't know.

She's just also so........ full of drama that she brings on herself.  One of her worst seasons was Season 8 (?) or whatever season started with Carole and her not being friends anymore.  Carole acted blase and too cool for school about the whole thing while Bethanny was constantly crying about it.  She's also always talking about her horrible childhood whereas some of us suspect she grew up pretty wealthy she is always talking about how she grew up with "nothing" LOL. 

She is funny and she is entertaining.  I like her clothes and I love her interior design.  But I just can't get around to liking her as a person.  She can be so nasty.  This is much more obvious outside of the show rather than on. She talks a lot of shit about people and attacks people who have done nothing to her like Meghan Markle.

There is definitely a point of the show where there was no return for me.  She is just too mean, too nasty, too over the top.  I don't remember exactly when it was but I believe that her main target is Luann.  She and Carole were also nasty to Jules about her eating disorder (S7 or S8).

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Like 9
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1

Who appointed this woman to voice opinions about everyone & everything? She now claims (without proof or facts) that she knows the "secret" background to the Kyle/Kathy sister feud. She bad-mouths Harry/Meghan (who I presume she doesn't know well - much less met) & in her "Barnacle Bethenney" persona, gloms onto & slams anyone of celebrity status - whether she knows them or not.  She badmouths any & all housewives & claims knowledge of every topic ever known.  Her efforts to stay in the public eye are blatant efforts at click-bait.

For Pete's sake - she "invented" a mass-produced cocktail. Good for her. But she didn't cure cancer. Her charitable efforts are never anonymous & without fanfare for herself.  (So hard to say, as someone did above, that she's the most charitable housewife. No, she's the one that's most vocal about it.) She exploits her own daughter so she can present herself as mother of the year - while destroying or eliminating her daughter's relationship with the dad & grandparents.   

Her mind's like a hamster wheel - constantly trolling for a topic to glom onto - even if it doesn't involve her - so she can publicize her "opinions."  I liked her when she was witty. But now that she's always self-agrandizing, mean, nasty & biting - not at all.

• Like 4
  • Applause 16

Funny -- she slams Harry by asking, "Does everything need to be said?"  She ought to know.  Her TV talk show failed for many reasons, but among them, that she promised to "go there" and "say it all" & that merely resulted in gross antics & topics not fit for daytime TV. And ultimately, not entertaining, so the show crashed & burned.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1