Type keyword(s) to search

Bethenny Frankel: Skinny Girl

• Start Topic

I kinda liked the swimsuit, but agree it was too small. Not the most flattering photo of Bethenny or LVP- Bethenny looks gaunt and drawn and LVP looks like the joker ( too much heavy makeup). I think LVP likes to do her own makeup and is too heavy handed with it. Reminds me of my Grandma who used to say she had to go " put on her face". 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

I think LVP likes to do her own makeup and is too heavy handed with it. Reminds me of my Grandma who used to say she had to go " put on her face". 

I agree.  Nothing wrong with wanting to do it yourself but she's got access to great make-up artists that could help her finesse her foundation, brows, lashes. 

Barring that, YouTube has some great tutorials that can help her avoid that 'Just Spackled' look.  Kyle's make-up has improved immensely since her first season.  Actually, all of the HWs have really fine tuned their looks from season to season.  From fashion to hair to make-up to their bodies.  Except Lisa.  And Brandi.  C'mon, Pinky.  Step it up.  Or tone it down.  Whatever.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, stewedsquash said:

And also, on her twitter thing, she says she was off her game at the reunion filming because she had 102 fever from strep throat. I see you b. 

Of course she was out the next day and the day after and the day after that being filmed--oh and she seemed to have plenty of energy the day before taping to do her radio show and make a lot nasty comments about the cast.  It was the bizarre strep throat of the 15 hour variety.

• Love 6

Of course she was out the next day and the day after and the day after that being filmed--oh and she seemed to have plenty of energy the day before taping to do her radio show and make a lot nasty comments about the cast.  It was the bizarre strep throat of the 15 hour variety.

You should follow her on snapchat.  I have no doubt she had strep.

• Love 2

She was responding to someone saying they couldn't wait to see what she said and wait for it...she set up I was off my game, sick. Getting her ducks in a row for push back.

She did say it made slutgate look tame.  I know that on Monday when she did the doctor she was whining that this was not the week she wanted to be off her game.  'Those hos ain't loyal'.  She said that no one will disappointed in the lunacy.

You know I really don't have to watch Bethenny on Snapchat to make a decision as to her health.  I believe she exaggerates.  If she could do a radio show on Tuesday, which involves a lot of talking, (something she sure didn't have to do especially with strep throat), the Reunion on Wednesday, be photographed out the next day, and finally having lunch at the Four Seasons on Friday, on to Las Vegas for the weekend with her boyfriend, and in LA in time for Ken Todd's birthday party-all in the same week she was so sick.  Bethenny's an actress just not a particularly good one.   

It sounds like a boat load of excuses for a Reunion she (fingers crossed) didn't get to run this year.

• Love 9

You know I really don't have to watch Bethenny on Snapchat to make a decision as to her health.  I believe she exaggerates. 

Gotcha.  I don't think she exaggerates on everything.  I don't think she's exaggerating on this.  She had antibiotics on Monday so that schedule is doable.  She had to work for 1 hour on Tuesday.  She didn't even leave the Hamptons.  They taped in her backyard.  Rough life.  She helicoptered into the city for the reunion.  Rough life.  Then her assistant packed her bags on Thursday. Then she took a private jet to Vegas on Friday. Then on Monday she took a private jet to the Pennisula Hotel and checked into a suite.  Spent the week at the pool getting foot massages and going out for an occasional dinner or cake decorating with Brynn.  I should be so pampered when I have strep and still have to work.

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

Gotcha.  I don't think she exaggerates on everything.  I don't think she's exaggerating on this.  She had antibiotics on Monday so that schedule is doable.  She had to work for 1 hour on Tuesday.  She didn't even leave the Hamptons.  They taped in her backyard.  Rough life.  She helicoptered into the city for the reunion.  Rough life.  Then her assistant packed her bags on Thursday. Then she took a private jet to Vegas on Friday. Then on Monday she took a private jet to the Pennisula Hotel and checked into a suite.  Spent the week at the pool getting foot massages and going out for an occasional dinner or cake decorating with Brynn.  I should be so pampered when I have strep and still have to work.

If she started the antibiotics on Monday, she would have been well enough (no pain/discomfort/temp) by Wednesday for the reunion. She is just looking for an excuse to use/blame on her behavior during filming. Either way, she has established a reason if/when she goes off on someone, she blamed being sick and stressed for going off on Luann at Dorinda's, or she is too sick to counter any truths someone throws at her.

• Love 11

Yeah, I remember her being sick on Snapchat too. 

The weird thing about B's snapchat is that she seems to actually enjoy her life, whereas on the show she's made of total misery. So, either the whole thing is a put on for the show or she should really quit bc she seems 100% happier when she's not on it. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, WireWrap said:

If she started the antibiotics on Monday, she would have been well enough (no pain/discomfort/temp) by Wednesday for the reunion. She is just looking for an excuse to use/blame on her behavior during filming. Either way, she has established a reason if/when she goes off on someone, she blamed being sick and stressed for going off on Luann at Dorinda's, or she is too sick to counter any truths someone throws at her.

My thing is if she were so sick she would have stayed down Monday and Tuesday.  Instead she had to get her mouth and opinion out there.  I really don't give a flying fig if she was at home or being airlifted.  If she has strep she is contagious for a bit after starting antibiotics.  Once again it is always all about Bethenny.  They could have filmed the Reunion three weeks later.  There were still five or six shows left to air. 

The other thing that irritates me, is she made a big deal of nothing getting in the way of taking her "Peanut" well apparently, going to frenemy LVP's husband's birthday party for filming (and screwing up RHOBH) is  more important than Peanut time.  Doesn't Miss Rich Bitch ever take the child out of the country?  it seems the kid is now Aspen. The Hamptons, Florida and LA.  Why not somewhere that doesn't involve filming? 

• Love 6

Bethenny FrankelVerified account ‏@Bethenny Jul 22

We lay in bed and talk about boys and the liars on my show. Not that exciting.https://twitter.com/cappuccinagina/status/756485160850391040 …

¡Dahling!  ❌‏@cappuccinagina

I wish @Bethenny and @CaroleRadziwill would adopt me for one weekend and let me be fabulous with them. I would sign every NDA in the world.

Bolding and italics, mine.

There she and Carole go with the 'boys' again. They just lie around in bed and talk about boys. It's hilarious. Do you think 'blowies' are a hot topic?  Carole must be over the moon that Beth is so public about what great chums they are. I wonder if Heather is jelly. Because before Beth, Heather was the one that Carole laid around in bed with talking about boys are how awful their castmates were. No wonder Carole can't get any work done.  She lays around in bed with her girlfriends all day.  Really?

Also...knock me over with a feather that Beth identifies RHONY as her show. 

• Love 11

Is it in Carol's contract that she has to attach herself to Bethany like a barnacle?  I think she likes to hide behind Bethany on the show and Bethany likes her because she was sort of a Kennedy.

• Love 9

According to Bethenny she had a 102 fever and strep throat and avian flu and a mosquito and my libido so she has an excuse justifiable reasons why she "wasn't playing with a full deck at the reunion."

• Love 11

Doesn't Miss Rich Bitch ever take the child out of the country?  it seems the kid is now Aspen. The Hamptons, Florida and LA.  Why not somewhere that doesn't involve filming? 

This is Bethenny...there'd be no point. If it's not on film, it doesn't exist.

• Love 9
(edited)
On 7/24/2016 at 2:12 PM, ryebread said:

I agree.  Nothing wrong with wanting to do it yourself but she's got access to great make-up artists that could help her finesse her foundation, brows, lashes. 

Barring that, YouTube has some great tutorials that can help her avoid that 'Just Spackled' look.  Kyle's make-up has improved immensely since her first season.  Actually, all of the HWs have really fine tuned their looks from season to season.  From fashion to hair to make-up to their bodies.  Except Lisa.  And Brandi.  C'mon, Pinky.  Step it up.  Or tone it down.  Whatever.

Except for those wrecks that do the BH reunions of late.  Someone there seems to think all the women should be able to be lined up and look like a Dali mural of Belle Epoque prostitutes.

On 7/24/2016 at 9:24 PM, Otherkate said:

Yeah, I remember her being sick on Snapchat too. 

The weird thing about B's snapchat is that she seems to actually enjoy her life, whereas on the show she's made of total misery. So, either the whole thing is a put on for the show or she should really quit bc she seems 100% happier when she's not on it. 

In Frankelstein's monster's own social media she is the director, producer and star.  Knowing that the only reason anyone is reading/following etc, is because of HER.  HER.  Still don't see why she is always so happy in something devoted completely utterly and without any equivocation to HER?

She really seems to think the Hadid-Foster-Hadid Lymester got away with it her last season on BH because it seems Frankelstein's monster is taking several pages. 

But no.  Frankelstein's monster would never claim to be sick on her own social media right before a reunion to a season she clearly knows has plenty of detractors who view but somehow don't consider joining Radziwill's little lower bowel colony of one. 

On 7/24/2016 at 9:45 PM, ryebread said:

Bolding and italics, mine.

There she and Carole go with the 'boys' again. They just lie around in bed and talk about boys. It's hilarious. Do you think 'blowies' are a hot topic?  Carole must be over the moon that Beth is so public about what great chums they are. I wonder if Heather is jelly. Because before Beth, Heather was the one that Carole laid around in bed with talking about boys are how awful their castmates were. No wonder Carole can't get any work done.  She lays around in bed with her girlfriends all day.  Really?

Also...knock me over with a feather that Beth identifies RHONY as her show. 

I think she 'came back' thinking it was going to be a season of eating crow, well nibbling on the edges and mostly just moving it around on her plate before declaring she is stuffed I tell you, stuffed, can't take another bite.  A little payback for her lofty declarations of grandeur and never looking back at the RH or BRAVO.  Then with a season under her belt, she would get her own show.  And that didn't happen.  I think she is going to make anyone who isn't snuggled up tight against Carole deep in her ass is going to be made miserable until they either quit or roll over and bare their throat for the monster that ate Real House of New York.

Edited by tenativelyyours
  • Love 6

Sonja Morgan hiring Gloria Allred to sue Bethenny?  Bethenny leaving RHONY for her own reality show?  http://www.movienewsguide.com/bethenny-frankel-leaves-rhony-fearing-sonja-morgan-lawsuit-planning-to-start-a-new-reality-show/253881  In one of Bethenny tweets she claims there has been damage.  The person was commenting on her Skinnygirl being #1.

Of all the inappropriate things Bethenny says, I would think the most damaging would be her "ZERO FUCKS" campaign.  If you don't care about anything, why should anyone care about you or what you are selling?

There is a comment on Luann's twitter that Bethenny went after Luann hard today on her radio show on Radio Andy.  The show she was going to do that wasn't about the RH.

1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

There is a comment on Luann's twitter that Bethenny went after Luann hard today on her radio show on Radio Andy.  The show she was going to do that wasn't about the RH.

Beffy is the kind of person that won't let things go. She puts things aside, but never forgets.

Watch her in an argument.

She goes into this attack mode where she jabs someone and stops to reset. She isn't really paying attention to what you are saying, she is formulating a response to throw back at a person - she's also cataloging what is being said, to be used at a later date.

You'd think after the shitstorm she caused, cursing out Luann, she would have learned her lesson?

• Love 10
On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 1:36 PM, Petunia13 said:

According to Bethenny she had a 102 fever and strep throat and avian flu and a mosquito and my libido so she has an excuse justifiable reasons why she "wasn't playing with a full deck at the reunion."

Beth needs to talk to Yolanda, nobody will believe her until she posts sick selfies. Yo could probably snap them for her when she is in town...if she has the strength. Yo could also refer her to her quack, bone in the nose witch doctors.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, ElDosEquis said:

Beffy is the kind of person that won't let things go. She puts things aside, but never forgets.

Watch her in an argument.

She goes into this attack mode where she jabs someone and stops to reset. She isn't really paying attention to what you are saying, she is formulating a response to throw back at a person - she's also cataloging what is being said, to be used at a later date.

You'd think after the shitstorm she caused, cursing out Luann, she would have learned her lesson?

Usually people in the limelight, don't want to be known for being the tattletale.  It is not as if Luann or Tom were hacking e-mails about state secrets.  It is their relationship, if they decide to stay in it good for them if not it should not matter to Bethenny.  She did the same thing to Dorinda and John.  It is really npt Bethenny's place in life to decide who should be together.  When it became Betheny's turn to talk about her (married) man-it was all about how he wanted to marry her.  How is that any different than Tom & Luann? 

• Love 11
33 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Usually people in the limelight, don't want to be known for being the tattletale.  It is not as if Luann or Tom were hacking e-mails about state secrets.  It is their relationship, if they decide to stay in it good for them if not it should not matter to Bethenny.  She did the same thing to Dorinda and John.  It is really npt Bethenny's place in life to decide who should be together.  When it became Betheny's turn to talk about her (married) man-it was all about how he wanted to marry her.  How is that any different than Tom & Luann? 

Whoa, do you mean that Russia might be reading our posts?

Lulu is going to get to the altar before beffy does.

Beffy equates success with (Not in any order) Money, Family, Work, Play. Beffy is missing a man in her life and that kills her.

She hooks up with a married guy and, because she'd get the same shit she doled out? Can't say doodly squat about it.

Because beffy is always angling for a show of her own? The possibility of the Countess getting a special and maybe a spinoff probably irritates the fuck out of her. Watching Lulu and Tom jet around would probably be a short lived deal, but it would be fun to follow them around.

• Love 8

I wonder when Beth found out that Lu got a 'special' on Bravo.  Beth may have gotten a HTS but she never got a Bravo special.  Nor did she get the show she thought she was going to get.  She must have seethed about that.  Beth has had it out for Lu and it doesn't make sense.  By Christmas time, Lu had signed a contract and that's when Beth went on her ridiculous pursuit to 'get' Lu. Lu wasn't going to kiss Beth's ass.  Lu got her contract, a 'special' and a man.  Beth isn't quite the special snowflake she thought she was and Lu needed to be taken down.  It didn't work.  Lu didn't buy into it.  That scene with them having drinks was way up there in RHNY retrospect.

This season isn't playing out the way Beth thought it would.  And I think we're going to further see this in the coming episodes.  I think Beth was banking on the audience to back her up on 'getting' Lu but Beth has come out looking like the fool and the mean girl.  Add to that. she thought she was going to come out looking like a victim with her bleeding, how Jules ED affected 'her' and John was this monster who attacked her.  It didn't happen because she still doesn't get that she's not the victim she thinks she is.   

• Love 13
7 hours ago, breezy424 said:

I wonder when Beth found out that Lu got a 'special' on Bravo.  Beth may have gotten a HTS but she never got a Bravo special.  Nor did she get the show she thought she was going to get.  She must have seethed about that.  Beth has had it out for Lu and it doesn't make sense.  By Christmas time, Lu had signed a contract and that's when Beth went on her ridiculous pursuit to 'get' Lu. Lu wasn't going to kiss Beth's ass.  Lu got her contract, a 'special' and a man.  Beth isn't quite the special snowflake she thought she was and Lu needed to be taken down.  It didn't work.  Lu didn't buy into it.  That scene with them having drinks was way up there in RHNY retrospect.

This season isn't playing out the way Beth thought it would.  And I think we're going to further see this in the coming episodes.  I think Beth was banking on the audience to back her up on 'getting' Lu but Beth has come out looking like the fool and the mean girl.  Add to that. she thought she was going to come out looking like a victim with her bleeding, how Jules ED affected 'her' and John was this monster who attacked her.  It didn't happen because she still doesn't get that she's not the victim she thinks she is.   

Luann said in an interview when asked if the other women knew about the special in advance, "Andy is not crazy."  It doesn't matter when Bethenny found out, she will claim she knew all along and it would not bother her.  Of interest, only Bethenny tweeted anything about the show, one word, "endearing".  I wonder if Andy asks about it at the Reunion if the others will even admit to watching it.

I think after the Sonja Tipsy Girl thing Bethenny thought the world would be incensed with Sonja and anyone who supported her would be on the chopping block.  She had already chewed Luann out once and made her cry for wanting to be included in the RHOBH shoot.  The stuff she hit Luann with in the Berkshires about Sonja was just stuff made up by Ramona. Sonja even said they never brought any men home. I can't imagine that her meeting Tom at the Mark hotel was all that big a deal to Bethenny.  If Bethenny and Ramona were as great of friends as Bethenny claims would she have known about Ramona's "serious boyfriend" during the four times she saw Tom?   When Luann started the John road, more crap to her originally fed to by Ramona, Bethenny cut her off. 

If I were to hazard a guess, I think after the voting Sonja and Luann off the trip, Bethenny was reminded-it wasn't her show or some extended commercial for Skinnygirl.  Bethenny's plan seemed to be the benevolent one by coming in and overriding the banishment.  By the time of the drinks scene, Luann had already put  in the press she and Tom were talking marriage.  Bethenny is smart she knows anything wedding is big in the RH world and all she had was the world's most bitter divorce and some festering fibroids.  The scene with she an Carole where Bethenny has rethought ever getting married again and he new guy wants to marry her was as desperate a scene as I have ever witnessed. 

I don't think Bethenny's fibroids cancelled the trip I think she got the rug pulled out from under her for the bonehead exclude Luann and Sonja and the trip will only involve "responsible drinking".  Her ridiculous she needed a doctor's note to go to Miami was just lame.  Right after they film in Miami, Bethenny goes to Mexico.

Bethenny was the underdog until she sold her liquor rights or whatever she did.  She can't be the all powerful rich bitch and the underdog and I don't think she gets it.  No one cheers for someone to break up a wedding or even a relationship.  She tried with Dorinda and John and it backfired (I do like John got in what a bitter bitch Bethenny is) and it is not going to work with Luann and Tom. 

• Love 8
11 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Wow, when you put all B's problems with the cast together like that it really highlights what a complete nut job she is. (I was going to use a more clinical term like narcissist but I'm not a trained professional know it all)

• Love 10
12 hours ago, breezy424 said:

I agree about Bethenny finding out about Luann's special during filming, either Andy or someone in production let the cat out of the bag.

Bethenny is always the victim...always. She never just attacks anyone.....they always 'make' her go there! ))insert eye roll(( LOL

• Love 11
37 minutes ago, Almost 3000 said:

Wow, when you put all B's problems with the cast together like that it really highlights what a complete nut job she is. (I was going to use a more clinical term like narcissist but I'm not a trained professional know it all)

Word on the street is the 2017 edition of the DSM-IV will include shrewish vulgarian as a clinical diagnosis. That'll work. :-D

• Love 8
On July 26, 2016 at 10:42 AM, qtpye said:

Do guys think Bethany was wearing a frong in her picture with LVP?  I have no idea why this is supposed to be attractive, because there is no way in hell it is comfortable.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/style/the-frong-is-still-going-strong/ss-BBuCasc#image=1

Wow.

That is perhaps the most unflattering swim(?)suit I have ever seen. I want to unsee it. 

I'm out of loop and vacation-lagged, what is "HTS"? My brain, it cannot compute.

Thanks in advance.

WTF?

image.jpg

So proud.

image.jpeg

When does she find time for Brynn? In between stripper classes?

• Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, NewDigs said:

Wow.

That is perhaps the most unflattering swim(?)suit I have ever seen. I want to unsee it. 

I'm out of loop and vacation-lagged, what is "HTS"? My brain, it cannot compute.

Thanks in advance.

WTF?

image.jpg

So proud.

image.jpeg

Prework.  When was this from?  Was this on BEA or something?  She looks healthy and not so bitter.

ETA:  I have to wonder if this SKG Red ever gets old to her?  I know it's her "signature look," but it must get so grating after awhile.  

Edited by jinjer
  • Love 4
(edited)
6 hours ago, NewDigs said:

image.jpeg

Hi, My name is Beffeny Frankelstein and I had Fibroids. I was a prisoner to the exsanguination that is a symptom of this terrible condition. Now that I had a cooter doctor do a - well, whatever they do to a sick vagina, I can kick up my heels and go back on my regularly scheduled periods!

I feel wonderful now that I can 'top off my tank' - replenish whatever fluids I lost with a few Skinny Girl cocktails......

---------

Well, IF Bryn follows in her mom's footsteps, she'll have an BOXES of 'skinny girl' tees, socks, undies, post-its, stationery pencils and business cards.

Edited by ElDosEquis
F beffany frankelstien.
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

festering fibroids.

Too funny. And for all the revolting talk about bleeding buckets, and blood-stained pillows, and bleeding from every orifice, I am disappointed that there has been no announcement of Skinnygirl sanitary pads. Gee, what a marketing opportunity lost. Maybe she is holding out for a deal with Depends. 

• Love 11

I am also, for the record, disappointed that no one has posted photos of Beffy's married lover...are they wandering around with paper bags over their heads?

And, how about his high school yearbook...no photos of her twu luv and his now-dumped wife? I am a moron at this sort of thing, but there are clever folks for whom this should be a walk in the park. We could do a little photo-shopping and post them on Ramona's Instagram site or similar. Could be fun to get the old moaner in action on this one. 

• Love 1

Bethenny back in Las Vegas again this month.  Looks like her squeeze popped for the meet n greet ticket with JLo.

I wonder why she is spending so much time in Las Vegas?  They both look like they are suffering from a severe case of head tilt.

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Bethenny back in Las Vegas again this month.  Looks like her squeeze popped for the meet n greet ticket with JLo.

I wonder why she is spending so much time in Las Vegas?  They both look like they are suffering from a severe case of head tilt.

Do notice that Jennifer's head is tilted AWAY from beffany's melon.

---------------------

And about Bryn?

So, Let's just say that you have your child 182 days of out the year, adjust your numbers accordingly....

I am sorry that she has to be split up between Jason and the gals in the office.

• Love 6
15 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Luann said in an interview when asked if the other women knew about the special in advance, "Andy is not crazy."  It doesn't matter when Bethenny found out, she will claim she knew all along and it would not bother her.  Of interest, only Bethenny tweeted anything about the show, one word, "endearing".  I wonder if Andy asks about it at the Reunion if the others will even admit to watching it.

I think after the Sonja Tipsy Girl thing Bethenny thought the world would be incensed with Sonja and anyone who supported her would be on the chopping block.  She had already chewed Luann out once and made her cry for wanting to be included in the RHOBH shoot.  The stuff she hit Luann with in the Berkshires about Sonja was just stuff made up by Ramona. Sonja even said they never brought any men home. I can't imagine that her meeting Tom at the Mark hotel was all that big a deal to Bethenny.  If Bethenny and Ramona were as great of friends as Bethenny claims would she have known about Ramona's "serious boyfriend" during the four times she saw Tom?   When Luann started the John road, more crap to her originally fed to by Ramona, Bethenny cut her off. 

If I were to hazard a guess, I think after the voting Sonja and Luann off the trip, Bethenny was reminded-it wasn't her show or some extended commercial for Skinnygirl.  Bethenny's plan seemed to be the benevolent one by coming in and overriding the banishment.  By the time of the drinks scene, Luann had already put  in the press she and Tom were talking marriage.  Bethenny is smart she knows anything wedding is big in the RH world and all she had was the world's most bitter divorce and some festering fibroids.  The scene with she an Carole where Bethenny has rethought ever getting married again and he new guy wants to marry her was as desperate a scene as I have ever witnessed. 

I don't think Bethenny's fibroids cancelled the trip I think she got the rug pulled out from under her for the bonehead exclude Luann and Sonja and the trip will only involve "responsible drinking".  Her ridiculous she needed a doctor's note to go to Miami was just lame.  Right after they film in Miami, Bethenny goes to Mexico.

Bethenny was the underdog until she sold her liquor rights or whatever she did.  She can't be the all powerful rich bitch and the underdog and I don't think she gets it.  No one cheers for someone to break up a wedding or even a relationship.  She tried with Dorinda and John and it backfired (I do like John got in what a bitter bitch Bethenny is) and it is not going to work with Luann and Tom. 

But IMO it does matter because I don't know of any valid reason as to why Beth went after Lu in the Berkshires. 

Sure, Andy may have given Lu a heads up to keep  her mouth shut about Before They Were Housewives but I wouldn't doubt that Beth got wind of it.  Either from her best bud Andy or from someone from production.  Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the same production company produce Before They Were Housewives as well as the Bethenny series?

Sonja is a different subject.  Sonja signed on for Tipsy Girl.  How dare her and Beth wanted to punish her.  What did Lu do?  She called Beth to be invited to the dinner when the RHBH was at Beth's house last summer?  She went after Lu because of her new BFF's tiff with Lu?  IMO, there was something much more to it.  Beth really fell off the rails with Lu in the Berkshires.  It was personal.  Heck, I could be wrong but there's nothing else I can come up with during that timeframe.

The cancellation of the trip to Mexico is a whole other discussion.

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I wonder Iwhy she is spending so much time in Las Vegas?  They both look like they are suffering from a severe case of head tilt.

I can't help but speculate....what is behind the door that must remain closed? Is that where she keeps her married boyfriend?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Happy Camper said:

I can't help but speculate....what is behind the door that must remain closed? Is that where she keeps her married boyfriend?

It's most likely Jlos actual dressing room where she can relax with friends and entourage.

• Love 4
16 hours ago, Knuckles said:

I am also, for the record, disappointed that no one has posted photos of Beffy's married lover...are they wandering around with paper bags over their heads?

And, how about his high school yearbook...no photos of her twu luv and his now-dumped wife? I am a moron at this sort of thing, but there are clever folks for whom this should be a walk in the park. We could do a little photo-shopping and post them on Ramona's Instagram site or similar. Could be fun to get the old moaner in action on this one. 

Pictures of Beth and her boyfriend are everywhere and have been for months.

Also, what information has ever been out there that his wife was dumped? Has she said anything? It is entirely possible that she left him. Or that they mutually decided they no longer wanted to be a couple. 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, crgirl412 said:

This article is interesting.  While Bethy tries to dismiss her relationship with his wife by saying they knew each other 30 years ago:

2. Bethenny Knows His Ex-Wife: To make things even more interesting, the reality star knows Shields' ex-wife. While taking to Twitter to offer a clear explanation of her relationship status, Frankel added, "I'm married. I went to high school w his ex wife 30 yrs ago

the questions (lies?) pile up with this assertion that Bethy and the guy have been friends for 27 years AND that he's had feelings for Bethy for a "long" time.

5. He's Known Bethenny For a While: While this relationship may seem fairly new to all of us, the foundation of this friendship has been building for quite some time. A source told Page Six in February, "Bethenny and Dennis have been friends for 27 years—and she did throw him a birthday party." A source also said, "Bethenny and Dennis' soon-to-be-ex-wife have a long history" and that "he's had feelings for Bethenny for a long time." 

So it does make one wonder how she knew the guy for 27 years, but hasn't been friends with his wife during that time, especially since she had known his wife from high school.  Presumably, a 27 year friendship includes his wife, especially since he married his wife when she was 21 and he was 23.

And it begs the question as to when his "feelings" for Bethy developed in comparison to when his marriage started going bad.  And since he hasn't filed for divorce, I have more questions!  All related to home wrecking while flying the Hypocrite flag high and projecting her homewrecking onto Luann!

Fiinally, Bethy calls her his "ex wife" but since he hasn't even filed for divorce, that seems a bit premature.

Edited by izabella
  • Love 9
24 minutes ago, izabella said:

the questions (lies?) pile up with this assertion that Bethy and the guy have been friends for 27 years AND that he's had feelings for Bethy for a "long" time.

Relationships are like motorcycles, They are fun to ride, but you are going to fall off of one eventually.

A relationship with Beffany is like going to a gloryhole and finding out - too late- that  Lorena Bobbitt is in the booth next door?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Pictures of Beth and her boyfriend are everywhere and have been for months.

Also, what information has ever been out there that his wife was dumped? Has she said anything? It is entirely possible that she left him. Or that they mutually decided they no longer wanted to be a couple. 

I do think there are very degrees of married, separated, split and relationships.  It just always seems Bethenny is the one that uses the term "married" when it suits he in an argument but redefines it when it applies to her.

Pictures of Bethenny and her boyfriend have been out since mid-June.  There are two sets-one with Fredrik Ecklund and one with her going out to lunch with him. She is the one with all the truth-except when it applies to her.  She denied the relationship in February.  Again with Bethenny she decides to deride someone for how they behave in a situation.  It was okay for her to be giddy with Jason and plan a very public wedding an give interviews but when Luann does it Bethenny condemns.  http://www.people.com/article/bethenny-frankel-on-boyfriend-dennis-shields  In February when stories first appeared Bethenny was not honest.  It does not matter that she did not want to talk about it because she sure holds Luann and others to a higher standard. 

The issue isn't what was in the heart and minds of Bethenny and her still married boyfriend and his wife, it is she went hard at Luann for being with the allegedly married guy in T&C, in the midst of a rant about hypocrisy.  Granted Bethenny later admitted her hair did look a lot like Luann's.     She needs to get around to admitting that most of things she screamed at Luann were behaviors, she was engaged in, and came from Ramona's fertile imagination.  Mostly she needs to apologize instead of trying to bust up Luann's relationship.  Another hypocrisy move, you can't say how much you hate someone and then claim to be forwarding gossip under the guise of friendship. More hypocrisy.  Especially when you first make it public and tell others.

Bethenny needs a storyline that doesn't involve Luann.  Fibroids do not a story make.

• Love 13
19 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Bethenny needs a storyline that doesn't involve Luann.  Fibroids do not a story make.

Haha!

Beffy came back to try and reset her career/life.

The HW show was a stepping stone to her booze and TV shows and her fame.

Her shows were short lived, showcases for her nastiness and ill thought out quips.

She came back - thinking that she could breath new life into her brand and business - and it hasn't been what she thought it was going to be.

She went off on Luann - then tried to deflect by overstating her "festering fibroids" problem - then played the reunion without 'a full deck'.

LOL she is so stupid that she doesn't realize the meaning of the phrase, 'playing without a full deck'.

• Love 6