Type keyword(s) to search

The Bachelorette in the Media

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

He definitely came across more like an f-boy who wants to have fun and less like someone who wants to settle down with a 40-year-old woman and start having babies immediately.

It's like it never occurred to Clare to look for a man who wants what she wants, she zeroes in on men who are at a different stage in their lives and thinks her "love" will change them.

Exactly! I see this going pretty much the same way as the others have.

• Love 2
18 hours ago, chocolatine said:

It's like it never occurred to Clare to look for a man who wants what she wants, she zeroes in on men who are at a different stage in their lives and thinks her "love" will change them.

Bingo! Clare needs a man about 45 or so who wanted kids but things passed him by. One who feels lucky to have a babe like her. That is what everyone should hope for, someone who appreciates and wants you just the way you are. She should still calm down though.

• Love 9

Reddit is heavily pushing for Gabby to be the Bachelorette

She's the new Hannah Brown: quirky, fun, confident and more importantly Redditt can live through her. 

I'm afraid Fleiss will listen to the fans, instead of choosing a different Bachelorette. 

• Useful 1
30 minutes ago, Kerri Johnson said:

I hope she gets some serious elocution training if that happens.  I don't think I could take a whole season of her vocal tics.

• Love 6
On 2/26/2022 at 8:55 PM, Kerri Johnson said:

She's the new Hannah Brown: quirky, fun, confident and more importantly Redditt can live through her. 

I'm afraid Fleiss will listen to the fans, instead of choosing a different Bachelorette. 

I would be fine with Gabby, but Susie looks and acts like she is the final result of a program to create the model Bachelorette.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Didn't watch Clayton's season at all except for the 2 night finale but I'm intrigued for the upcoming bachelorettes. What I gathered from the finale is that Gabby is the eloquent, mature one like Rachel Lindsay and Rachel is the beautiful heartbroken one like JoJo. Anything else I need to know about them?

I wouldn't call Gabby eloquent or mature.  I would call her assertive.  She's really goofy and kind of spacey.  She's fun.  She'll be good for one liners.  She's nothing like Rachel.  She's really weird.  She has a grandfather she's very close with.

Rachel's father is probably in the mafia.  He's terrifying.  She's really whiny and honestly I think too young for this.  She's pretty though and has a nice smile.  

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I wouldn't call Gabby eloquent or mature.  I would call her assertive.  She's really goofy and kind of spacey.  She's fun.  She'll be good for one liners.  She's nothing like Rachel.  She's really weird.  She has a grandfather she's very close with.

Rachel's father is probably in the mafia.  He's terrifying.  She's really whiny and honestly I think too young for this.  She's pretty though and has a nice smile.  

Gabby is also ax ex NFL cheerleader.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, DEL901 said:

Gabby is also ax ex NFL cheerleader.  

She is also an ICU nurse, which does take a certain level of maturity. And she was quite eloquent in her last conversations with Clay!-un. Some people have several aspects to their personalities, and she seems to use hers appropriately.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, EllenB said:

She is also an ICU nurse, which does take a certain level of maturity. And she was quite eloquent in her last conversations with Clay!-un. Some people have several aspects to their personalities, and she seems to use hers appropriately.

She’s clearly kept up her fitness and has a job that uses her brain.   Rachel also has brains…flying/instructing requires a certain level of intelligence.   Nice to see they are both smart as well as attractive.  

• Love 3

Found this article about the upcoming season...looks like they are going to do the show on a cruise ship! Sounds very cool and different!

Bachelorette: Gabby & Rachel’s Rumored Filming Location Revealed
https://screenrant.com/bachelorette-gabby-rachel-rumored-filming-location-cruise-ship/

(Hope this post is allowed since the location is a rumor - not sure if it would be considered a  spoiler even though it was in the media. Mods feel free to delete if I made a mistake putting this here. Thanks😊)

Edited by Melonie77
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 3/23/2022 at 5:46 AM, Lamb18 said:

If they are on a cruise ship, where do the roseless guys go? The ship's basement? A life raft?

Doesn't every cruise have a holding cell? ("A season unlike any other!").

I'll laugh so hard if those deemed unworthy have to hang around and riff the rest of the dates. It won't happen, but it would be a first, lol.

On 3/18/2022 at 10:48 AM, Ms Blue Jay said:

I think she will inadvertently be overshadowed by Gabby's stronger personality, and I do think she just comes across as a bit young too, and for whatever reason, not entirely over Clayton. Gabby definitely showed her maturity in the final episode. 

This season is going to be interesting, for sure.

• LOL 4
4 hours ago, DEL901 said:

Wonder what Blake’s up to….

I was about to say that TPTB would bring him on just to be able to say that, for the first time in franchise history, a contestant has fallen in love with two Bachelorettes on the same season, but then I remembered that Blake already did that with Claire and Tayshia.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

I think she will inadvertently be overshadowed by Gabby's stronger personality, and I do think she just comes across as a bit young too, and for whatever reason, not entirely over Clayton.

I have nothing bad to say about Rachel -- she seems very sweet and, yeah, maybe a little young.  I just thought she was a little bland as a TV personality on Clay-in's season (or maybe her small amount of blandness was completely overpowered by Clay-in's powerful Blandness Black Hole).

I'm curious to see if she brings more to the table as a co-lead.  (And I'm *really* curious to see if Gabby can maintain that fierceness she showed during the RC from Hell (tm) and ATFR.)

At least it's something different.  I liked Katie well enough but we don't need any more of that.

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Wow! Jo Jo doesn’t look like Jo Jo anymore. Would not have known that was her without the captions either.

Why not bring back both Blakes, one for each of them? 😆

Fingers crossed for that emotional intelligence dude from Clayshia's season

• LOL 4
23 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

I don’t know much about American football, but I think this is kind of a big deal. 
https://www.denverbroncos.com/news/denver-broncos-cheerleader-gabriela-windey-named-a-co-winner-of-pop-warner-human

On the one hand, I wish this had been mentioned on the show so that the audience would know that Gabby isn't just a "dingbat" who slurs her words, but on the other hand, I think it also shows great humility from Gabby that she doesn't advertise her accomplishments. We didn't even hear a peep about how hard the past two years must have been for her as a front-line worker.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Did Andi have her nose done? It took me a minute to recognize her. 

Well, she's covering her nose in one shot and has huge sunglasses in another. So who knows (or nose)!

• LOL 4

I didn't read it because I don't care about Kristin Cavallari but I think there was a headline on People today that she's ready for a relationship or something like that. Ew Tyler...he could (maybe?) do better.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Lilac2000 said:

I didn't read it because I don't care about Kristin Cavallari but I think there was a headline on People today that she's ready for a relationship or something like that. Ew Tyler...he could (maybe?) do better.

She's an anti-vaxxer parasite like Jenny McCarthy. Chooses not to vaccinate her children and rely on herd immunity. Tyler can definitely do better.

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, Lilac2000 said:

16 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

She's an anti-vaxxer parasite like Jenny McCarthy. Chooses not to vaccinate her children and rely on herd immunity. Tyler can definitely do better.

The article says they met at an interview or something and she invited him to be a part of the ad, but they aren’t dating.  The kissing is for the ad. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

The article says they met at an interview or something and she invited him to be a part of the ad, but they aren’t dating.  The kissing is for the ad. 

Doesn't matter. No man in his right mind should be touching that bitch with a ten-foot pole.

• Love 2

Kristin was guest hosting on Daily Pop.  Tyler was a guest because Loni Love was also hosting.  Loni & Tyler were all friendly because of appearing on the Dirty Dancing show together.  Loni and Justin (host) were trying to matchmake Kristin and Tyler on the show.  They even did some dirty dancing moves together.  

• Love 2
On 3/25/2022 at 9:38 AM, Kiss my mutt said:

Wow! Jo Jo doesn’t look like Jo Jo anymore. Would not have known that was her without the captions either.

I always thought she was of the naturally prettiest bachelorettes, too. She had such a fresh-faced cuteness...

• Love 3
1 hour ago, the-grey-lady said:

I always thought she was of the naturally prettiest bachelorettes, too. She had such a fresh-faced cuteness...

Even that "fresh-faced cuteness" was the result of several procedures. This is a photo from her high school yearbook:

346DF52600000578-3602596-image-a-104_146

So she had her nose, lips, and boobs done between that and The Bachelor. She should have stopped after that, since The Bachelor and Bachelorette was when she looked her best.

3 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

Even that "fresh-faced cuteness" was the result of several procedures. This is a photo from her high school yearbook:

346DF52600000578-3602596-image-a-104_146

So she had her nose, lips, and boobs done between that and The Bachelor. She should have stopped after that, since The Bachelor and Bachelorette was when she looked her best.

Oh, I had no idea she'd had work done pre-Bachelorette. She was absolutely adorable in high school.

• Love 4