Type keyword(s) to search

Thomas Ravenel & Kathryn Dennis: Will He Put A Ring On It?

• Start Topic

I'm the same complexion as Kathryn and easily bruise (especially my arms).  I was watching one of my cousins once when he was an infant. When I'd give him his bottle he'd tap his heel against my arm.  I didn't think anything of it until a few days later when my left arm looked like I'd been beaten.  Also, when it's cold, you can see blue streaks on my face, arms and legs.  Those are my veins saying hi to winter.

• Love 2

I'm the same complexion as Kathryn and easily bruise (especially my arms).  I was watching one of my cousins once when he was an infant. When I'd give him his bottle he'd tap his heel against my arm.  I didn't think anything of it until a few days later when my left arm looked like I'd been beaten.  Also, when it's cold, you can see blue streaks on my face, arms and legs.  Those are my veins saying hi to winter.

Me too! Combined with the fact that I am a total klutz I have several times had handprint bruises on my arms from friends male and female and my boyfriend grabbing me in order to stop me from falling that I have people been concerned by my bruises, until they witness it in person. I often joke if someone stares at me hard enough I bruise.

• Love 2

Kathryn has been posting pictures on her Instagram of "our house" that's under renovation, an inside view of one of the rooms, and Kensie "getting into Daddy's mallets", which is clearly making people believe that she and Thomas are [for the moment] back together again. She sure is one of those lovely girls who cannot wait to show the world when she's in a relationship, as obviously dysfunctional as it may be.

• Love 6

THIS was on Katherine's FB this morning:

"This is who Thomas Ravenel left me (literally at the dinner table) for. She's 49 and told him she was 47. What a loser. Eloise Ham Anderson. Watch out for this psycho. She blocked my number from his phone---we have a child together. That's the most disgusting and irresponsible thing I could possibly imagine. Trust me, I will be protecting our daughter Kensington from this wreckless behavior."

The picture only shows her from the back, so I have no idea who she is.  More hanging out dirty laundry on FB!!

• Love 7

Kathryn's definition of "the most disgusting thing" changes rather frequently, doesn't it? Well, if the new pregnancy rumors are true, I'd say that's disgusting given how dysfunctional that relationship is!

• Love 3

Here we go. Watch Kensie become a pawn in her parents' juvenile behavior.

I kinda think Thomas may win this one, if it comes to that, at least in terms of money. Judges don't always support high-dollar child support amounts, just because a parent is wealthy, so Kathryn can't assume anything. I can see Thomas being so annoyed at Kathryn that he argues she has a duty to help financially support the kid. Or, he may take the noble/status route and set them up in a modest little condo with a nanny.

• Love 3

THIS was on Katherine's FB this morning:

"This is who Thomas Ravenel left me (literally at the dinner table) for. She's 49 and told him she was 47. What a loser. Eloise Ham Anderson. Watch out for this psycho. She blocked my number from his phone---we have a child together. That's the most disgusting and irresponsible thing I could possibly imagine. Trust me, I will be protecting our daughter Kensington from this wreckless behavior."

The picture only shows her from the back, so I have no idea who she is.  More hanging out dirty laundry on FB!!

http://qph.is.quoracdn.net/main-thumb-5811009-200-idYOWZoxmcaQ29nxYlkxIlrutDP7BAK1.jpeg

She's attractive.  Good for Thomas for dating someone in his own age bracket.  Bad for Thomas or continuing to indulge in a reckless relationship with Kathryn - it's all lust on his part and when he's had his fill of drama, he walks. 

Kathryn needs to start behaving as an adult.

• Love 1

If Kathyrn brings another child into the world in an attempt to lasso Thomas, I think she's going to be more miserable than she is now. Plus, her parents can only take care of her kids for so long, they aren't spring chickens. She needs to use birth control, stop using kids to trap a man, find a job and yes.... grow the hell up!

• Love 5

Both of them need to stop posting about the status of their relationship on facebook. I think Thomas needs to tell Kathryn in no uncertain terms what the future of their relationship is.

But..... he'd lose his midnight booty call! I totally agree, they are acting like teenagers. Ones with no manners or decent upbringing.

• Love 2

What woman in her right mind would date TRav? With his baby mama in the picture, I'd run as far away as I possibly could from this man!

• Love 1

Yeah but did  you notice on that ship, he took a lot of pictures with women?

Celebrity or notoriety, even infamy is going to attract a certain amount of attention from certain types of people.

One of them even said she agreed with his politics but she may have been telling him that she voted for someone else.

I'm convinced that the only reason TRav had any career in politics is because of family money and connections and that he ran before the real advent of social media. He has no impulse control and is so hilariously indiscreet.

• Love 3
I think Kathryn always looks dirty because she's always dirty

We've seen her on more than one occasion awaken from a drunken night, wash her face and go, so I'm sure these images have stuck with some of us.

• Love 1

With each passing data byte, Thomas is gathering an airtight case against kathryn for use in the coming court fights over Kensie.  If nothing else, all this crazy will inure him against his own lousy behaviors.  If the rumored S3 is really happening, I would not at all be surprised if his motivation for even doing another season would be to have more video evidence of her cray cray.

• Love 1

I'd actually feel sorry for Kathryn if that happened and Thomas would indeed use it in a custody battle. She's young and immature, and not in control of her emotions, drinking too much probably, so he can use all that against her.

If her parents have any sense, they should insist she see a therapist. She needs to understand how important it is now to pull herself together. But I don't see her doing that -- she's too addicted to the drama and fame.

• Love 1

It would be a weird smearing of make-up since it's on the jawline and not also on the cheeks.  It could just be veins.  When it's cold, it's almost as if my skin is translucent, you can see all the veins.  Right now it's 50s in NY and my feet are blueish.

Now if the bluing is on both sides of her face, then it could be a face grab situation.

It was warm weather where they were when this was filmed, and she's inside in her bed. I didn't get a good look at the other side of her face because her hair was always on that side. It might have been bluer on the other side, who knows. But it sure looks like a bruise to me. Plus the rest of her face tone looks normal.

Ha.  Is Kathryn comparing her and Thomas to Prince Charles and Princess Diana?  Rich.

So I'm guessing Kathryn is saying that she stands up to Thomas on the reunion but doesn't walk out.

Here's what I think: K is a very young girl who's made huge mistakes in her short life. Thomas is a much older man who should know better. It doesn't matter if he thinks she's "hot" and "physically attractive" or if he's attracted to her "physicality". He's 52 years old. She's 23 years old. If one of them should be an adult, responsible and ready to be a parent, it should be Thomas. I don't think either one of them are ready to be the kind of parent that Kenzie deserves. That poor, poor baby. She's doesn't have a chance, even if her grandparents step in to rear her. None of them did such a great job with her parents, did they? 

IMO from what I've seen, they both need to stop drinking to excess, reach an amicable decision regarding Kenzie's custody, do the very best they can for her wellbeing and then move the hell on. They will never get along or establish a secure, happy home for themselves or that child. Bless their hearts. 

• Love 3

Checked out her Instagram, I gotta say she looks stunning as a blonde. She also looks great without the usual 10lbs of lashes stuck to her eyes.

As far as her and Thomas go, I'm over it.

It wouldn't surprise me if Thomas suddenly marries someone who is not Kathryn.

Me neither. Maybe Beverage Cart Girl's marriage is on the rocks.

See what I did there?!

• Love 2

Me neither. Maybe Beverage Cart Girl's marriage is on the rocks.

See what I did there?!

Could be, you never know.

Thomas said to her in the last episode that he wanted for them to share custody but not live together. She whined something, then he said but they could sleep together whenever. He sounded like a college frat boy.

• Love 1

OK, we all have to do a shot every time Kathryn waves her arm in the air tonight.

I think I'm going to have visions on the Richards sisters from RHoBH with all the arm waving and finger pointing.

K threw some awesome shade at Landon yesterday on Twitter:

Kathryn C. Dennis ‏@kathryn_dennis May 31

People with a delusion of grandeur often have the conviction of having some great but unrecognized talent or insight. ➡️@ClementsLandon

• Love 1

Ha! I can sort of see that in Landon. I think she frequently acts like she has some great wisdom for the masses about divorce beyond that of the millions of other people who have gotten divorced.

• Love 1

From the Spec & Spoiler Thread

Thomas and Kathryn tweeted a picture of both of them together saying reunited and watching reunion together. Ugh.

Seriously, I can't with those two.

There is seriously not enough WTF in this world for these two.

• Love 7

Heck tripping into a wading pool (though when they showed the pool at the house it looked fairly deep) could easily call more injuries than falling into an actual pool because it is unlikely that Thomas or Kensie would drown.

I was thinking the same thing. Falling into a wading pool could cause them both serious injury.I keep picturing poor Kensie hitting concrete if he had fallen. Very frightening. 

(edited)

If Kathyrn brings another child into the world in an attempt to lasso Thomas, I think she's going to be more miserable than she is now. Plus, her parents can only take care of her kids for so long, they aren't spring chickens. She needs to use birth control, stop using kids to trap a man, find a job and yes.... grow the hell up!

Thomas made it over 50 years without a child. I'm pretty sure he knows how to prevent pregnancy.  So, how is she trapping him?  I love ya Cooks, but a man cannot be trapped by pregnancy.  Especially at his age.  He doesn't want a baby?  Then he can take steps to prevent it.

Edited by CatMomma
  • Love 3

No problem, CatMomma. :) I just figure ol' Thomas was three sheets to the wind or high as a kite and forgot all about keeping it covered. While Kathryn knew what she was doing, since she'd tried it with Shep and Whitney and neither of them bit for a second date.