Type keyword(s) to search

S26.E21: AI Arena #6, Eviction #6

• Start Topic

The three nominees compete in the sixth AI Arena Competition.  The winner is safe from eviction.  One of the remaining two houseguests becomes the sixth houseguest evicted.

Angela's fake crying. I'm shocked. 

I bet when her daughter went online and said she wants her mother home, Angela's husband took that girl's phone and threw it into the abyss. Probably the most peaceful summer that family has ever had. 

• Like 6
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

I bet Angela targets Cam next out of jealousy of his ability to generate actual tears when crying.

Tucker definitely grew on me towards the end, and he did go out in a nice, classy way. Resigned but energetic during his interview. I feel like he's a quality t.v. show that stops airing while it's actually still good and avoids the pathetic decline into a disgusted hate-watch. (Looking at you, Walking Dead.) Pretty sure he'll be on the short list for an All Stars season.

• Like 21
  • Applause 2

All this exit lovey-dovey is truly gag-worthy.

I've come to despise Quinn, Cam and Chelsea more than I thought possible.

Most of the rest of them too.  Hard to pick a favorite.  Mak?  Moustache?  Maybe Rubina?

Tucker really screwed up that AI Arena.  Saw right away his blocks were backwards.

We PrimeHeads were right and he got the $20K.

Can someone pleeeaaase burn T'Kor's stupid hat?

• Like 10
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2

Did Tucker throw that comp? He was not his usual self in that one. 

I feel bad because he did do a lot for his allies - being the pawn, giving up $5000, not using the pov to save himself.... but, he was also annoying a lot of the time so... 🤷‍♀️

I have no one to root for. No one is good this season. 

• Like 12
2 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

Can someone pleeeaaase burn T'Kor's stupid hat?

Wow, does anyone remember the season in which the HGs actually had to burn articles of clothing on the grill outside (I think in exchange for a shopping spree)? Those were the days!

Wish list for a future week: Joseph is on the block and the veto is how bad do you want it, and he has to shave his mustache to stay.

Strike that, edit it: QUINN is on the block and HE has to wax off that prepubescent abomination.

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 14
21 minutes ago, Samwise979 said:

I think he did.... he was moving slowly and deliberatly mixing up the pieces. 

• Like 1
(edited)

Time to find something else to watch.  The rest of the crew are soooo boring.Not an ounce  of talent or charisma between them

Edited by Squeeph
  • Like 6
  • Applause 4
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Squeeph said:

Time to find something else to watch.  The rest of the crew are soooo boring not a lack of talent between them

I said the same thing in the live discussion. My wife hasn't cared about this season at all, so she's thrilled. When the most interesting thing left is whether or not TKor is going to have a British accent, you know this thing is dull.

Edited by JayDub1987
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1
(edited)
15 hours ago, Samwise979 said:

No he didn't according to him.  He told Julie quite clearly what happened.

Well this season has now become a total bore.  Back to voting "with the house" without the one person that made this season interesting and fun to watch to this point.  I hope Angela drives everyone in there insane.  They deserve that punishment.

Congrats to T'Kor who managed to destroy her alliance because putting up one of her own made more sense to her than putting up Leah who was not in her alliance. 

Then not putting Leah up a second time ended up putting 1/3 of her total alliance on the block and taking away a vote too.  Is that some kind of record for ineptitude? 

But hey as long as she pleases her puppetmaster -- Chelsie -- that is all that matters.  "Pleeeaaaseee, Chelsie, can I be part of your cool kids club now?"

Edited by Skooma
  • Like 10
  • Angry 1
  • Applause 3
(edited)

Angela is pathetic.

Whiny and pathetic.

Angela, no one is voting to keep you. They are voting to get rid of actual competitors.

I hate we are going to be stuck with her as a loser goat for the rest of the season. She should have been gone right after Matt.

Edited by Cotypubby
  • Like 15
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

Well, that couldn't have worked out any worse for CBS. Like him or hate him they just lost the star of the show who was driving the action. What are we left with....a collection of non-entities like Leah and Joseph and crazy Angela.

Cheslie is just VILE....they way she acted in the voting. She can't get the boot soon enough.

Tucker volunteering for the block. Why? That worked out so well for Cedric. 

Tucker saving Quinn. Why? That worked out so well for you.

With that said T'Kor really shouldn't have done that to her allies when Leah was available during the original noms. Who cares if she gets mad at you...what's she going to do?

A game costing blunder.

Finally I would like to apologize to Macrae because episode 1 I compared Quinn to hm. Quinn is just so obnoxious, please let him be gone.

• Like 6
  • Applause 5
(edited)
31 minutes ago, Skooma said:

Congrats to T'Kor who managed to destroy her alliance because putting up one of her own made more sense to her than putting up Leah who was not in her alliance. 

Then not putting Leah up a second time ended up putting 1/3 of her total alliance on the block and taking away a vote too.  Is that some kind of record for ineptitude? 

But hey as long as she pleases her puppetmaster -- Chelsie -- that is all that matters.  "Pleeeaaaseee, Chelsie, can I be part of your cool kids club now?"

Agreed with all of this.

I was so happy initially when T'Kor won this week's HoH Competition.  Why?  Because I thought that she'd keep momentum going for Sixth Avenue and continue getting out the Pentagon remnants.  But instead, she gets paranoid to levels almost matching Angela, overthinks her HoH to the max, and instead of just doing what's necessary to give her side the numbers, continues protecting those who do not have her best interests at heart and burns two of the people who do.

Seriously.  Why does she keep wanting Quinn protected?  And why did she want Leah protected when she's not even in an alliance with her?!  They were both right there, and she continued to keep them safe.  Oh, but Tucker and Angela, who are both in her alliance, aren't worth protecting?  Wow.

She had probably the worst HoH of this season so far, if not second to Quinn's Deepfake HoH going totally wrong, as well.  (Both had very vital vote flips executed on their HoHs, as well, against people who stupidly volunteered for the block.)  Hell, probably the worst possible HoH in BB history.  (And as she's one of my peeps, I hate saying that about T'Kor.  But unfortunately, it's true.  She fucked up royally this week.)

And yeah, she did it all to win the approval of Chelsie.  And with that, she went from one of my most favorite houseguests this season to one of my least.  All due to her cowardice in being such a scared-ass player.

She can feel free to be evicted any time.

That said, I'll miss Tucker, for sure, but he seemed relieved to be leaving, if I'm being honest.  And him going home does open the game up.

22 minutes ago, North of Eden said:

Tucker saving Quinn. Why? That worked out so well for you.

He thought that he could maybe get Quinn to owe him a favor later.  Now, Tucker generally had great reads about the other houseguests.  But that was one of his few very bad reads.  Quinn had absolutely no intention of repaying that favor and proved it tonight.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 11
  • Applause 1
5 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Hell, probably the worst possible HoH in BB history. 

I think it was a pathetic HoH, but I don't think it really hurts T'Kor much overall. She wasn't a target before this, and I don't think she's a target now. Why this was a bad move is because Tucker was going to win comps and protect her, which is true, but he might also might have never given them another chance to actually vote him out. I agree that this was a pathetic HoH, because she blew up an easy path to Final Five for herself purely to benefit Chelsie for whatever personal reasons she has (and to be frank, I'm not entirely unsympathetic to the whole "Want to protect the only other Black woman in the house" deal), but I don't think this nearly damages her THAT much overall. Who is targeting T'Kor this week? No one, right?

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think it was a pathetic HoH, but I don't think it really hurts T'Kor much overall. She wasn't a target before this, and I don't think she's a target now. Why this was a bad move is because Tucker was going to win comps and protect her, which is true, but he might also might have never given them another chance to actually vote him out. I agree that this was a pathetic HoH, because she blew up an easy path to Final Five for herself purely to benefit Chelsie for whatever personal reasons she has (and to be frank, I'm not entirely unsympathetic to the whole "Want to protect the only other Black woman in the house" deal), but I don't think this nearly damages her THAT much overall. Who is targeting T'Kor this week? No one, right?

Chelsie, Quinn, and Cam all are.  Chelsie has every intention of breaking the deal now.  T'Kor's HoH, I forgot to mention, badly exposed herself, Kimo, and Rubina as a trio.  One that the aforementioned trio wants to break up now.

So yeah.  Her game's damaged.  She lost Tucker, who was loyal to her, and burned Angela, who was also loyal to her.  And Tucker also linked Joseph to her, Kimo, and Rubina, despite their clear disdain for him.  They won't work with him now.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Jel said:

Losing Tucker not just to Mackenzie, but also to Angela!? Which one of you angered the BB gods?

If I'm being honest . . . I prayed to them.

1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

I agree that this was a pathetic HoH, because she blew up an easy path to Final Five for herself purely to benefit Chelsie for whatever personal reasons she has (and to be frank, I'm not entirely unsympathetic to the whole "Want to protect the only other Black woman in the house" deal), but I don't think this nearly damages her THAT much overall.

I have never thought T'Kor's allegiance to Chelsie came from any "cool kids" ambition, but I think a LOT of it comes from wanting to stick together as Black women (which I also don't think is a bad thing). T'Kor's problem is she assumes Chelsie feels the same. I don't think Chelsie is indifferent to that kind of motivation, but Chelsie is here to win, by whatever path necessary. I don't fault her for that, but I fault T'Kor for her very bad read.

I also don't think Kimo and T'Kor realize how they have increased their mutual vulnerability by becoming such an obvious duo. It doesn't have to be a romantic coupling to cause concern. They may not be in immediate danger, but soon?

The only thing that surprises me about tonight is that Tucker is actually gone. I was sure they'd manufacture some Battle Back to give him another chance. And since he left pre-jury, he can't even reunite with Rubina when she inevitably goes in a few weeks. Now I'm wondering if he'll pull a Swaggy on finale night. (Just for the extra attention, of course.)

• Like 6

I kept thinking  Tucker threw the comp, then I realized,  he was sleep  deprived.  Waking him at all hours,did him in. I'm happy  for Makensy,  but more  of fake Angela is our punishment.  She babbles  on like she's the best player  in the house. I'll  take Quinn in the DR over Angela! and that's  bad.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, dancingdreamer said:

I kept thinking  Tucker threw the comp, then I realized,  he was sleep  deprived.

Again he didn't throw it.  He had all the pieces facing the wrong way so of course the pieces didn't fit together right.  He explained that to Julie.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Skooma said:

Again he didn't throw it.  He had all the pieces facing the wrong way so of course the pieces didn't fit together right.  He explained that to Julie.

Yes, I heard that. He was moving  slower than usual,  and I think  that's because  he was sleep  deprived. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

I just can't with Angela.  I don't think I can watch the live episodes until she's gone (at least in the taped episodes they edit her a bit).

I think there was a lot of poor gameplay by T'kor for multiple reasons.  But, the others did what they should have done-vote out the threat.

My preferences for next gone are Angela, Quinn, and T'kor's hat...

• Like 8

I didn't like tucker in the beginning, but he grew on me and ended up liking him. I do NOT understand his loyalty to Angela. 

When Angela was doing all her whining and pleading, that little girl voice reminded me of someone. It finally dawned on me. She is playing Dorothy from Wizard of Oz. "Scarecrow I'll miss you most of all!" 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

I have never seen a less enthusiastic reception from a 24-hour lockdown than poor Joseph returning to the living room.

And CBS - for the record, every single time something momentous happens in the BB house, we don't need a close-up on Angela to see how she's reacting.  We already know.  Thanks, and stop.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Well I'm done with this season. I was barely hanging on as it was, but with Tucker gone I have no reason left to watch. I cannot take one more minute of Angela's histrionics. I'll reiterate, I don't find a basket case who falls apart blubbering every five minutes "entertaining." As for the rest of them, I've been unable to find any of them the least bit engaging for some reason.

I really think a big part of the problem (for me, anyway) is that these alliances have gotten out of hand. You used to be able to root for "one side" of the house over the other. But now there are about 50 different alliances going on at once with everyone involved in multiple ones, so there are no "sides" anymore. When you're in three or four different alliances it renders them pointless, you're just going with whichever way the wind blows and the alliances don't really even mean anything. 

But aside from that, the casting this season has been a miss for me. Aside from whakadoo Angela, the rest of this crop is just sort of there.

• Like 8
  • Applause 4
(edited)
On 8/29/2024 at 9:16 PM, Dewey Decimate said:

Strike that, edit it: QUINN is on the block and HE has to wax off that prepubescent abomination.

That would be hilarious.

I'm 65, about 15 years ago, I tried to grow a beard on this baby face.

After 8 months or so, it looked worse than Ted Cruz so I got rid of it.  (With much urging from others😎). 

A quick grind with the Norelco every day or two keeps the ugly at bay.

I liked Cam better when he was a piece of furniture

Don'r go iMonrey!  Love your snark😎

Edited by PaperTree
oops
  • Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

I really think a big part of the problem (for me, anyway) is that these alliances have gotten out of hand. You used to be able to root for "one side" of the house over the other. But now there are about 50 different alliances going on at once with everyone involved in multiple ones, so there are no "sides" anymore. When you're in three or four different alliances it renders them pointless, you're just going with whichever way the wind blows and the alliances don't really even mean anything. 

Well said. Its got to the point TBTB have to put up a score card on the screen to see who is in what. Ridiculous. 

I feel your pain for wanting to leave. I'll stick through it as I was rooting for Rubina from episode 1 but her screen time will probably be going back to invisible with her Tucker storyline over. I can just see the producers lamely trying to focus on the  machinations of Quinn, Chelsea (two of the most unlikable houseguests since Paul) and Cam.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

When Angela was doing all her whining and pleading, that little girl voice reminded me of someone. It finally dawned on me. She is playing Dorothy from Wizard of Oz. "Scarecrow I'll miss you most of all!" 

You are spot on. I have thought that several times.

The only good thing about Tucker leaving is imagining Grodner screaming and tearing her hair. The other "hot guy" (Matt) went out right away, and none of the other men left fit the profile. He really did grow on me, and I could even buy that he would be loyal to Angela, because duh, in an F2, she's probably the easiest to beat. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2

Tucker grew on me as well.  and as others have pointed out, he claims he kept Angela to keep his work, but c'mon, she was the ultimate player to be sitting next to.  Still, he should never have volunteered to be a pawn, especially with his comp wins. When I saw the AI was puzzles I thought it was tailored for him and then to see him blow it so completely was a shock. looking back on it, I almost think he did it on purpose because it was such a bad effort.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Ananayel said:

The other "hot guy" (Matt) went out right away, and none of the other men left fit the profile.

Joseph thinks he does. Does that count?

• LOL 4

Even as Tucker was preparing to leave, all you could hear was Angela fake crying in the background.  She has to be the center of everything even when it isn't about her.  I try to fast forward past her as much as possible.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
4 minutes ago, MsVulcan said:

Even as Tucker was preparing to leave, all you could hear was Angela fake crying in the background.  She has to be the center of everything even when it isn't about her.  I try to fast forward past her as much as possible.

Or it could just be that she was genuinely sad to see Tucker go, like literally everybody else in the house was.

It's like you people always want to assume the worst with her.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • LOL 2
40 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Or it could just be that she was genuinely sad to see Tucker go, like literally everybody else in the house was.

It's like you people always want to assume the worst with her.

Well, it could be both things- Angela could feel bad about Tucker leaving and also like being the center of attention (or expect to be the center of attention). All people can do is watch Angela and form their own opinions.

• Like 6
(edited)
7 minutes ago, faraway said:

Well, it could be both things- Angela could feel bad about Tucker leaving and also like being the center of attention (or expect to be the center of attention). All people can do is watch Angela and form their own opinions.

True.  I just don't think that that was the case this time, because she actually did stay back and let him have his moment.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 1
(edited)

Nah. Angela is the worst. She can't stick with whatever role she's cast herself in for more than 2 hours. Is she the supportive house mother? The plucky heroine? The brave woman trying to stretch her wings? The scheming, brilliant strategist? The weepy sad sack? And when housemates can't keep up with her ever-changing personas, she gets angry and plays the victim. It's exhausting. And gross.

Edited by QQQQ
  • Like 11
  • Applause 4
3 hours ago, Rodney said:

True.  I just don't think that that was the case this time, because she actually did stay back and let him have his moment.

Except she didn't. She continued to wail and sob at a very audible level in the background. She has actually demonstrated that she manufactures tears on demand to suit her purpose. What more proof do you need?

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
7 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Except she didn't. She continued to wail and sob at a very audible level in the background. She has actually demonstrated that she manufactures tears on demand to suit her purpose. What more proof do you need?

Keywords being "in the background."  She didn't come to the forefront at any time.  So . . . more than that.  *shrugs*

12 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Keywords being "in the background." 

I would think that the keywords would be "very audible". But hey, we all like who we like. No judgement here.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, Rodney said:

You don't need to be in the foreground to be heard fake sobbing.

Angela is an attention whore period including on this episode.  She didn't let Tucker or anyone else have their moment and she never will.

Edited by Skooma
  • Like 6
  • Love 2