Type keyword(s) to search

Except Chelsea (and Cole)

SodaPop
  • Start Topic

4 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Aubree, Watson and Layne...sounds like a lawfirm. Lol

LMFAO! I was just sitting here running through the names and you got there immediately before I could figure out if I liked it for Baby Girl D! 

• Love 6

Think about how  "Layne Ettie DeBoer" will sound at graduation, when we're talking about an eighteen-year-old, not a baby. And Ettie will sound like Eddie, and people will wonder if she was named after an Edwards relative or something.

Name is not my cup of tea (I think it would be way better with a different middle name though), but she is adorable, and I'm gladness she arrived safely. At least we know she will be loved and cared for! And the name is way better than Lux!

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 6

Came to share. She’s so little!

2 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Hmmm. While "Baby Layne" sounds cute, when she is no longer a baby, not sure how I feel about just "Layne". At least it's not Lux. That's neat that she arrived on Chelsea's birthday!

I feel for Chelsea- moms give up so much but her bday to boot!!! I know of course she doesn’t mind sharing with her daughter but still!

• Love 3

I think the name Layne sounds better as a middle name. Like "Ettie Layne" has a better flow to me than "Layne Ettie", imo. But... the baby is super cute! I'm 37 weeks today, so it's exciting to think I'll soon i'll have a little one like her too!

• Love 20
26 minutes ago, sandwoman said:

I think the name Layne sounds better as a middle name. Like "Ettie Layne" has a better flow to me than "Layne Ettie", imo. But... the baby is super cute! I'm 37 weeks today, so it's exciting to think I'll soon i'll have a little one like her too!

Oh yay congrats! 

• Love 7

I love baby Layne!!  I like how the name is not common but it's one we have all heard before.  I thought it was so special she had her on her birthday.  I am crying looking at all of these Chelsea updates.  She's my favorite in the world.  Best family, Cole is fabulous.

• Love 7

I can’t recall Aubree or Watson’s middle names?  I’m also curious if there is any meaning behind the names they chose for their kids.  As in family iterations, etc.  Ettie seems like it would maybe be?  

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

I can’t recall Aubree or Watson’s middle names?  I’m also curious if there is any meaning behind the names they chose for their kids.  As in family iterations, etc.  Ettie seems like it would maybe be?  

I know Aubree's middle name is Skye. I want to say Watson's middle name is Cole, but I'm not sure.

• Love 4

Awwww, I see Chelsea's facial features around the nose / mouth / chin area on this baby!!!! I have never thought any of her kids look like her. IMO Aubree looks just like Adam (baby pics of Chelsea have a similar coloring and hair, but IMO her actual features are all adam), and Watson looks like they took the wrong baby home from the hospital, with occasional little glimpses of Cole. I'm glad Chelsea will have one who looks like her! And that hair is precious! 

@DudeLeaveMeAlone Aubree's middle name Skye is after Skylar, Chelsea's sister's baby who did not survive (not sure if it was a miscarriage, stillborn, or just didn't live long). I never knew that until recently, and it's so sweet! 

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

@DudeLeaveMeAlone Aubree's middle name Skye is after Skylar, Chelsea's sister's baby who did not survive (not sure if it was a miscarriage, stillborn, or just didn't live long). I never knew that until recently, and it's so sweet! 

I didn't know that! It is so sweet, thank you for sharing!! And I agree, Layne definitely looks like Chelsea.

• Love 8
20 hours ago, Christina87 said:

Think about how  "Layne Ettie DeBoer" will sound at graduation, when we're talking about an eighteen-year-old, not a baby. And Ettie will sound like Eddie, and people will wonder if she was named after an Edwards relative or something.

Name is not my cup of tea (I think it would be way better with a different middle name though), but she is adorable, and I'm gladness she arrived safely. At least we know she will be loved and cared for! And the name is way better than Lux!

I do not think it is a good name, but you are right - better than Lux!  Although, anything is better than Lux.

17 hours ago, druzy said:

What is going on with Rita's hair?  Does she have mange?

2 hours ago, Luciano said:

Aw, cute baby! Who happens to have the same name as my cat. Heh.

(Named after Layne Staley.)

I was wondering if she was named after Layne Staley???  I mean, I loved him but I would be surprised if the under-30s knew about him.

Layne looks like how Chelsea USED to look.  

5b88363235c54_Chelseabefore.jpg.eee74f7b4d0a0e4d688741af8d2bdac9.jpg

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I do not think it is a good name, but you are right - better than Lux!  Although, anything is better than Lux.

What is going on with Rita's hair?  Does she have mange?

I was wondering if she was named after Layne Staley???  I mean, I loved him but I would be surprised if the under-30s knew about him.

Layne looks like how Chelsea USED to look.  

5b88363235c54_Chelseabefore.jpg.eee74f7b4d0a0e4d688741af8d2bdac9.jpg

I think Chelsea looks soooo pretty here! I like her face with a little bit of weight, and she was never in obese territory. IMO, I thought she looked most beautiful before she got pregnant with Watson and kept losing weight, like in the pic below. Of course, it's her body, and I want her to be happy, but she has such a glowing, youthful look here with a fuller face. There comes a point when someone gets so thin that I can't enjoy looking at pictures of them, because it just makes me get sympathy hunger pangs! I think she looks soooo beautiful here! In this picture, I see her eating delicious, healthy foods. Now, I imagine her eating the very minimum she can to get by (not that I am eating with her every day, so I don't know. I just feel hungry when I look at her!). 

IMG_3312.PNG

Added this pic (below) for comparison. I just can't enjoy looking at this! It makes me feel like i've missed about ten meals in a row, hahaha. And absolutely not a Chelsea bash! I think she's a gorgeous girl, and I hate she has self-esteem issues. I hope she is happy AND healthy, and enjoying her time with her baby!

IMG_3313.PNG

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 1

Awww, congrats DeBoers! She's a chunky little ball of cuteness, that's for sure! 

I wouldn't pick Layne myself, but it's fine. Simple, easy to pronounce, but not overdone. Reminds me of one of my favorite shows ever - Gilmore Girls. Hopefully this Layne will have good taste in music too. 

I absolutely ADORE Ettie. I just think that's so cute. (Side note - I wanted to name out daughter Etta Evangeline. Didn't happen.) I do agree that Ettie Layne would flow much much better, though. 

• Love 14
10 hours ago, IDreamofJoaquin said:

I love baby Layne!!  I like how the name is not common but it's one we have all heard before.  I thought it was so special she had her on her birthday.  I am crying looking at all of these Chelsea updates.  She's my favorite in the world.  Best family, Cole is fabulous.

The name is ok, but I hate the douchey spelling with the "y." Almost as bad as AubrEE.

Wow - how much work has Chelsea had done on her face?

• Love 6
1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

I think she shares a plastic surgeon with Bristol Palin because they look near identical to one another.

8 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

The name is ok, but I hate the douchey spelling with the "y." Almost as bad as AubrEE.

What work do you think she has had done?   

I don't mind the Y.   Oh but at school I had a after school club and there was a kid in it with the name Eleviah.  I always called the parents to make sure they knew where the kid was supposed to meet for the first day and I thought it was a boy and it was pronounced El-A-Vi-Ah.   

The name is fucking Olivia.  Are you kidding me?  Why fuck the kid up like that?

• Love 21
12 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Maybe I live in a hole, but I know several people with the name “Layne” male and female and they are all spelled the same. I’ve never seen or  heard of the name spelled like the street...

• Love 10
1 hour ago, LBS said:

Is her name pronounced Lay-Ne or Lane?  What a cutie pie!

Lane.

I've seen all three spellings (Layne, Lane, Laine) as names but Layne would be what I would choose (and did) due to Layne Staley. Reading up a bit, I see people consider Lane the masculine form and Layne the feminine - I would flip that around but that's just what I'm used to.

• Love 6
On 8/29/2018 at 12:11 PM, kicksave said:

You all are missing my point...my point was that Kailyn went on a rant at Javi on the Reunion show about what a manipulative love addict he is and then said she "hates" him. So...why are you having sex with him? The fact that the kids are down the hall isn't a bad thing  at all but I think its confusing to the kids to see these two fighting all the time and seeing all the tensions between them...especially if they walk in on them. My other point was that she is the manipulative one who uses sex for a power move. She acts as though she is the superior person in all her relationships. She is not. 

Ah yes I understand where you’re coming from. 

Kailyn most certainly believes she is the morally superior person (always) when most of the time she’s the biggest user and manipulator in the room!

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Ah yes I understand where you’re coming from. 

Kailyn most certainly believes she is the morally superior person (always) when most of the time she’s the biggest user and manipulator in the room!

physically AND figuratively.

• Love 9

I didn't realize Chelsea had her baby, congrats to her.

I actually think Layne Etta would've been prettier. Ettie is going to get translated into Eddie which gives the flow of the name too much of a masculine feel (at least in my opinion). But I do like that she didn't go with a first name that's obnoxiously trendy, so I can't snark too harshly.

• Love 3

This is honestly said with so much affection because he’s so cute but Watson looks like a 1950’s door to door vacuum seller in that picture.

’miss, this is the deluxe platinum model that will kill your extra molecules and home school your indentured step-daughter plus sweep up those crumbs’

chelsea: um..... other teen mom.

• Love 16

I'm not crazy about it, but Layne at least sounds like a name (instead of something made up), it's pretty class, in-style without being too trendy, and one can easily tell how to say it based on how it's written, so...

Plus, as far as TM/16&P franchise names go, it's not bad at all. 

And Baby Layne (& Watson) are SUPER cute! 

• Love 7