Type keyword(s) to search

Except Chelsea (and Cole)

SodaPop
  • Start Topic

Awe so cute. Looks like he's proposing Will you be my daughter?

Aside, I hope their relationship continues even though Aubs and Pais and no longer legally related. If this is related to Aubrey it may dawn on her that she could get rid of Adam too and get adopted legally by Cole.

• Love 15
10 hours ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

Do Adam’s parents see Paislee?  

They’ve met Paislee but not regularly like they see Aubree. 

12 hours ago, mscav said:

Honestly,  it's probably the best thing he's ever done for one of his kids.  If the show were to end he'd probably give up Aubrey too. 

I agree. (Except the Aubree part, his parents are too attached). Adam had no interest in ever being a father (then use contraception fucker). If he is not going to be there physically, financially, emotionally for his child, and Taylor’s husband loves Aubree and wants to be there for her then why not. We’d HOPE in a situation like this a child would have two loving fathers (which does happen), but Paislee will be okay. 

Yes I do think she and Aubree will stay in touch even briefly, and because they know the other exists they can stay in touch as they get older. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 13

Wow. I wish she hadn't given him so much for just a hyphen. Knowing he will never pay another dime for the next 8 years she should have gone for his parental rights or had him jailed for his non payment. F him. He's had enough chances. She's too nice.

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, TeenMom69 said:

Wow. I wish she hadn't given him so much for just a hyphen. Knowing he will never pay another dime for the next 8 years she should have gone for his parental rights or had him jailed for his non payment. F him. He's had enough chances. She's too nice.

I thought Chelsea only forgave BACK childsupport; but he still owes going forward. 

Oh I get it now, you’re saying that he won’t work and won’t pay going forward. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 10

I really wish Chelsea had cut adam out after 16 and pregnant. I understand how hard it was to leave adam, but Aubree could have had this! IMO it is sadly too late now, as totally cutting him out would probably hurt her, and would hurt her grandparents (who don't seem to see paislee much). If adam had been cut out, Cole or whoever else Chelsea met could have been her only dad. I guess they say hindsight is 20/20. For better or worse, Aubree loves her dad, even though he doesn't deserve it. 

• Love 16
4 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

I really wish Chelsea had cut adam out after 16 and pregnant. I understand how hard it was to leave adam, but Aubree could have had this! IMO it is sadly too late now, as totally cutting him out would probably hurt her, and would hurt her grandparents (who don't seem to see paislee much). If adam had been cut out, Cole or whoever else Chelsea met could have been her only dad. I guess they say hindsight is 20/20. For better or worse, Aubree loves her dad, even though he doesn't deserve it. 

First Sentence .....

Me too. I would have jumped on it the minute he sent that hateful text about  "signing over that mistake." 

Unforgivable. 

Edited by FairyDusted
Forgot to bold
  • Love 19

I'm happy for Paislee, but this is going to make things a bit awkward between the sisters, no? Like, I would wonder why dad signed ME away, but not his other daughter. I wish he would sign Aubree away as well. And I hope Paislee's adoptive father is as awesome as Cole. 

• Love 20
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I'm happy for Paislee, but this is going to make things a bit awkward between the sisters, no? Like, I would wonder why dad signed ME away, but not his other daughter. I wish he would sign Aubree away as well. And I hope Paislee's adoptive father is as awesome as Cole. 

Ehhh I don’t think so. Paislee is pretty young still (turning 6 this year?) and she was never particularly close to Adam in a physical or emotional way. Aubree as well is being raised primarily by her bio mom and step parent (like Paislee is). As they grow up they will be like “yeah our bio dad was a dead beat but we enjoy each other.” I fully understand Taylor and Chelsea have lives of their own, but they are trying to keep the girls in touch (very sweet for Chelsea to invite Taylor to her wedding etc). 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 14

Sad as it is to say, but I don't see Paislee and Aubree being close. Chelsea now has two babies and Taylor will probably have another at some point. I just think it's one of those things where both families are busy and life will somehow always get in the way of them meeting up on a regular basis. Plus, as mentioned above, it's going to be crazy awkward that both girls have the same bio dad, but one has a relationship with that family and the other doesn't. Paislee is too young to understand it now, but she'll figure it out as she gets older and see it as a rejection. It's just a sad situation all the way around.

• Love 11
37 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Sad as it is to say, but I don't see Paislee and Aubree being close. Chelsea now has two babies and Taylor will probably have another at some point. I just think it's one of those things where both families are busy and life will somehow always get in the way of them meeting up on a regular basis. Plus, as mentioned above, it's going to be crazy awkward that both girls have the same bio dad, but one has a relationship with that family and the other doesn't. Paislee is too young to understand it now, but she'll figure it out as she gets older and see it as a rejection. It's just a sad situation all the way around.

I guess we have different definitions of “close”- will Aubree and Paislee be as close as they will be to their maternal line siblings, no I don’t think so; but given they live in the same town and already socialize they will probably be friendly in the way a lot of people are with cousins (for an example). To me that’s “close”. Granted my sibling is a perpetual 2yrs old and the closest cousins I hang with are old enough to be my parents (between 16-30yrs older than me) so I fully admit my perception may be WAY off! (I do consider us to be close)

I don’t think Paislee will necessarily see it as a rejection but I’ve only lived life as myself and don’t know everything. 

• Love 8

Don't those huge bows on her forehead get in the way of snuggling?  Granted, I'm not a huge fan of head adornments for baby girls to begin with, although I will concede that most of Layne's have been pretty cute, but these also just seem like they would get in the way of closeness. 

Edited by akr
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, akr said:

Don't those huge bows on her forehead get in the way of snuggling?  Granted, I'm not a huge fan of head adornments for baby girls to begin with, although I will concede that most of Layne's have been pretty cute, but these also just seem like they would get in the way of closeness. 

No they don’t get in the way. I’ve nuzzled and carried a many baby girl in my time (although I’m childfree so I’ve never breastfed) and they don’t get in the way. Many of those bows and head bands are for photos and outings- they usually aren’t worn when the baby is hanging out at home. 

@Christina87 I just thought of this- if it means a lot to Aubree, Cole could always adopt her at 18. I’m sure if she wanted that he would do it. People often forget you can adopt adults. 

• Love 6
16 hours ago, akr said:

I always feel bad for the babies. None of our babies liked anything like that. Pulled them off as soon as they could. Hopefully she is wearing them for just photos.  

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

No they don’t get in the way. I’ve nuzzled and carried a many baby girl in my time (although I’m childfree so I’ve never breastfed) and they don’t get in the way. Many of those bows and head bands are for photos and outings- they usually aren’t worn when the baby is hanging out at home. 

@Christina87 I just thought of this- if it means a lot to Aubree, Cole could always adopt her at 18. I’m sure if she wanted that he would do it. People often forget you can adopt adults. 

True! I had never thought of that, but at least Cole would have rights to her if god forbid something happened to Chelsea!

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

True! I had never thought of that, but at least Cole would have rights to her if god forbid something happened to Chelsea!

Well at 18 Aubree wouldn’t need a legal guardian; she has rights to herself- lol. But yes there are legal reasons to adopt an adult that people forget, never mind the symbolic nature of the action. 

Im sure Chelsea and Cole have taken care of wills etc, Chelsea probably has nominated Cole as Aubree’s guardian if she passes away. Adam is her father but he’s never had primary custody, a judge would be inclined to let Cole have her, especially to keep her with the siblings she’s living with. Of course I don’t want anything to happen to Chelsea!

• Love 9
7 hours ago, Christina87 said:

Circle of life...newborn to skeleton. 

Seriosuky, the child is adorable, but I personally would not pose my child with a skull of any variety! Makes my mind go to morbid places. Just not my taste, but the baby looks cute!

The newborn photographers do so many creative things these days.  I just see it like that, and it is a beautiful pic.  Cole is such a sweet person--you can tell how happy he is with his family.

• Love 13

I'm so tired of "my perfect wife." Nobody is perfect. Why can't he say "perfect for me?" That would actually be sweet. That would imply you have a one-of-kind bond and can't imagine a better one. Saying a PERSON is "perfect" ALL THE DAMN TIME is cheesy at best and annoying / untrue at worst, because nobody is perfect. Plus he needs a thesaurus. I get what he's trying to say, and I'm glad he loves her so much, but I just really believe word choice matters. I would never tell anyone, for instance, "I will love you forever" unless I'm 100% sure I can deliver on that. There are a lot of words out there that convey someone being a good person better than "perfect." Sorry, just a big fan of words being used properly. And get off my lawn!

And anyone who thinks I'm bashing them, I really am happy they've been married for two years. I just think he needs a "dam" thesaurus. It's just like the people who use "in love with my bestfriend" on every single post. Just grating!

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 14
12 hours ago, Rebecca said:

I hope they like frosting or cold soup dumped straight from the can to their bowl! Better pack a Lunchable! ? But (besides Chelsea) I agree!

I would let my potential child stay with Kail too...again...as long as she doesn't drive anywhere. I could see my future child riding around in her back seat as she drives around her county, angry at one of her exes, to go to their house for a brawl. Chelsea is the only one I would trust to drive them anywhere, lol!

• Love 10