Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

Kail is a great mother to Isaac and Lincoln, so for people to judge her for not being a good Mom because of what they saw in last night’s episode is also ignorant. Ask yourself if a ‘bad Mom’ would have gotten her kids away from the home in order to not have to bear witness to a fight rather than allowing them to stay there when the situation they were seeing wasn’t good. Kail asking Jo (Rivera) to take Isaac was for Isaac’s benefit, not Kail’s.”

Ugh, okay "Kail's Anonymous Close Friend". I will grant the possibility that Javi was putting on an act for the cameras. I will concede Javi was a shitty husband in some ways. I will not however, agree with you that Kail handled that situation well at all. How about she rein in that ridiculous temper of hers so she doesn't have to punt her son away to avoid him witnessing a bad scene? How about she act with a little maturity and grace, not just for her kids' sakes, but because that's what functional adults do? But I suppose you can't agree with that, because then you might not get your Hulk sponsored Hawaii and Puerto Rico vacays.

15 minutes ago, eskimo said:

This is the second brief reference to this I've heard, but don't know anything about it.  When was it and was it her current producer?  Is it a fairly reliable source?

Seconded. What's this about?

• Love 10

How about she rein in that ridiculous temper of hers so she doesn't have to punt her son away

@Tatum Certainly a typo, but damn, what a perfect typo! Don't change it.

Kail might as well have punted Isaac out of the house since it was more important for her sancho to be there in the house while arguing with Javi. Bad mom all around.

To see Javi apologizing all over the place and not Kail, speaks volumes as to how Kail sees herself in this situation. She is so skeevy and conceited.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I'm going to be perfectly honest. I don't care so much about who slept with whom and when, whether one of them did it before actually filing or not. The marriage was doomed anyhow, they're both shitty to each other....I just don't care. 

What I do care about is the impact it's having on their children's lives. Javi might have been banging chicks overseas, didn't effect the boys in any way. Kail is bringing some dude over to the house the DAY their father comes home from overseas, knowing full well this would upset Javi and cause a fight. She didn't give one thought to how shocking and hard this transition is going to be on her kids, especially Isaac. "Oh, here's Javi! You haven't seen him in 6 months! And now he's gone. Sorry." Instead of taking a few days to give Isaac her full attention and reassure him and just be there for him - she has to bring her man around to service HER needs. It's just incredibly selfish and I really really hate her at this point. She couldn't wait to send hurting Isaac off with Jo. It was just repulsive.

This. Hulk knew to the minute when Javi would be coming home. The selfish bitch couldn't put her own wants aside for a few days to make it easier on her kids. Repulsive is the perfect description.

• Love 17

Kail definitely needs to check herself... I said this when the show aired, but at this point I don't care about right or wrong or who did what (or who) but even if one of them is wrong someone needs to step up and be civil for the children's sake, but Kail has to be right and so who cares if it's devastating to her child.

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

@Tatum Certainly a typo, but damn, what a perfect typo! Don't change it.

Kail might as well have punted Isaac out of the house since it was more important for her sancho to be there in the house while arguing with Javi. Bad mom all around.

To see Javi apologizing all over the place and not Kail, speaks volumes as to how Kail sees herself in this situation. She is so skeevy and conceited.

I actually did mean "punt" :). Harsh maybe, but as you say, not entirely inaccurate.

And she didn't even do it right. Who sends their kids away, ostensibly to avoid them seeing something bad, AFTER they've already seen it?

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 12
11 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I actually did mean "punt" :). Harsh maybe, but as you say, not entirely inaccurate.

And she didn't even do it right. Who sends their kids away, ostensibly to avoid them seeing something bad, AFTER they've already seen it?

Ah okay. lol Not harsh at all.

She literally kicked Isaac to the curb, just like she did to Javi. How fucking sad!!!

We know if it had been any of the dads who did this to their child...

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

How about she rein in that ridiculous temper of hers so she doesn't have to punt her son away to avoid him witnessing a bad scene? How about she act with a little maturity and grace, not just for her kids' sakes, but because that's what functional adults do?

Yes, this.  I don't understand getting praise for calling Jo to come get Isaac because she knew she was out of control.  How about just controlling yourself?  The situation wasn't even that serious.  Javi showed up an hour early and that made you so upset that Isaac had to be removed from the home?  She is mentally a 14 year old so it makes sense that she would have zero coping skills but it's so sad.  She really is a terrible mother and person.

Edited by poopchute
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Kail retweeted this:

s2gmmc.jpg

Kail tweeted this and then the comments she received (the jokes write themselves):

Hey Kail, maybe banging your  sancho is the reason why you are so damn tired?

33wbjfr.jpg

25k6ekp.jpg

b536lj.jpg

I love anytime the word sancho is worked into a conversation  lol. 

• Love 6
30 minutes ago, imjagain said:

I had wondered if I should use a different word. Nah! lol  I am sure people would figure it out.

Kail: "Lincoln just asked me why I am tired..."

I am exhausted because I just finished kicking your brother and your dad to the curb

I have been banging my boyfriend all night long

I am a trifling bitch and that is mentally exhausting

• Love 12
2 hours ago, poopchute said:

Yes, this.  I don't understand getting praise for calling Jo to come get Isaac because she knew she was out of control.  How about just controlling yourself?

Yea, and I don't think she necessarily had Jo come for Isaac's sake - so he wouldn't see more fighting. I think the fighting was done by then. I think she had him come for HER sake. She was all keyed up and didn't want to deal with watching kids. She probably wanted to call all her friends and bitch about Javi and get drunk and focus on herself some damn more. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Yea, and I don't think she necessarily had Jo come for Isaac's sake - so he wouldn't see more fighting. I think the fighting was done by then. I think she had him come for HER sake. She was all keyed up and didn't want to deal with watching kids. She probably wanted to call all her friends and bitch about Javi and get drunk and focus on herself some damn more. 

Right. And we know this was not the first time Kail exploded at Javi in the presence of the kids. She went ballistic on Javi when she had her friends in her apartment and their kids were there to witness it all. I bet you Isaac went and told Jo about the many fights that took place in front of him.

And check it out! Isaac totally straight up blamed this recent fight on Kail. Not that Javi started it, but his mother was at fault. That kid tells it like it is. My heart is just hurting so bad for the boys, and I could feel my blood getting hot during her scenes.

God bless Jo. I always knew he was a good guy. He fucked up at times when dealing with Kail in the early seasons with the name-calling and angry outbursts, but the difference between him and Kail is, he grew up and made changes. Kail remains the same filthy gutter trash.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 22
55 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Kail had posted something like "Leave school only to come home and have too much stuff to do." This was a response. 

IMG_9696.PNG

Only one...this week?

You know what is disgusting? Is that she mentions she is with her newest piece of ass rather than mention she has her boys. Bragging much? Slimy bitch. And before it is mentioned that the boys could be with their respective fathers (LOL typing that out) something tells me she dumped them on Jo and Javi. Not like before where she wouldn't dare to part with Isaac or switch days off with Jo. It was like pulling teeth when it came to Jo asking for some time with Isaac. Now, it is "Here, take them off my hands!"

• Love 11
17 minutes ago, SPLAIN said:

Only one...this week?

You know what is disgusting? Is that she mentions she is with her newest piece of ass rather than mention she has her boys. Bragging much? Slimy bitch. And before it is mentioned that the boys could be with their respective fathers (LOL typing that out) something tells me she dumped them on Jo and Javi. Not like before where she wouldn't dare to part with Isaac or switch days off with Jo. It was like pulling teeth when it came to Jo asking for some time with Isaac. Now, it is "Here, take them off my hands!"

Kail has sure went from bad to terrible in a short period of time. She used to seem to care about being a mom, wanted to be with her boys (to the expense of her first baby daddy, of course :\ ) and for all her other BS she could've passed as a semi-decent mother. Now? She is in Jenelle territory, pawning her kids off to hop on her dick of the moment. Somehow she was a better mother at 16 then at 24, what the fuck is up with that? It's like she has lost the little bit of maturity she had. It's a damn shame for those poor boys who didn't ask for that shit.

• Love 9
On 1/30/2017 at 2:09 PM, heatherchandler said:

From that online record, looks like the price of her house was $290,000.  I have to say that she must live in a cheap area. The house looks nice, I think this is the listing:

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/51-Thornhill-Ct-Dover-DE-19904/2104143472_zpid/

I wouldn't be able to get a one room shack for that price where I live, so I guess I expected the house to be worth more.

The house, and the 1 acre it sits on would be listed for $1 million here, minimum. I had no idea how much updating Kail and Javi did to that house.

new kitchen appliances

new granite countertops in kitchen and bathrooms

extended/changed out the kitchen cabinetry into the dining room

removed existing kitchen sink and added new one in different location

new tile flooring in bathrooms

new light fixtures 

painted all rooms and cabinetry

added fence 

and now I feel like the ultimate stalker for noticing all these differences. 

• Love 3
13 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Right, was Javi even still there at that point? The way she called Jo and barked at him to hurry up made it sound like she feared for fee safety or some shit but wasn't Javi gone?

Remember when she screamed at Jo on his own front lawn because she showed up an hour early to pick up Isaac and Jo was wearing sweatpants?  Then later she apologized to Isaac since he witnessed it, but added that no one should ever talk to anyone the way Jo talked to her.  What the fuck?  She really is a garbage fire.  Were the kids present when she put her hands on Javi? I can't remember.  

• Love 14

I have to begrudgingly give Kail and Javi props. The house looks a thousand times better with all the upgrades they put in.

As far as the Tweets, I don't give a flying fuck what race of man Kail chooses to bang or how many. What I do care about is how inappropriate it is for her to be bringing new boyfriends around her children when the divorce papers haven't even been signed yet. You've got poor Isaac losing his mind over Javi and this stupid bitch has random guys at the house. I'm sorry, but that's some straight up white trash shit. If she wants to date, fine so be it, but save it for the days when your kids are at their fathers'. 

• Love 20

I remember when Karl was having fits over the thought of Vee being around Isaac. She acted like Vee was satans mistress. Yet here we are years later and Vee is a good mother to both her child and Isaac, in a stable relationship and Karl is divorced and bringing men into her house with no regard to her boys being there and witnessing it. 

• Love 14
19 hours ago, imjagain said:

Ok, I am old... what is a sancho?

11 hours ago, HeySandyStrange said:

Kail has sure went from bad to terrible in a short period of time. She used to seem to care about being a mom, wanted to be with her boys (to the expense of her first baby daddy, of course :\ ) and for all her other BS she could've passed as a semi-decent mother. Now? She is in Jenelle territory, pawning her kids off to hop on her dick of the moment. Somehow she was a better mother at 16 then at 24, what the fuck is up with that? It's like she has lost the little bit of maturity she had. It's a damn shame for those poor boys who didn't ask for that shit.

She really has.  I think her "fame" went to her head.  I really think that she believes herself to be too good for Javi now that she is a CELEBRITY.  

• Love 7
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I have to begrudgingly give Kail and Javi props. The house looks a thousand times better with all the upgrades they put in.

As far as the Tweets, I don't give a flying fuck what race of man Kail chooses to bang or how many. What I do care about is how inappropriate it is for her to be bringing new boyfriends around her children when the divorce papers haven't even been signed yet. You've got poor Isaac losing his mind over Javi and this stupid bitch has random guys at the house. I'm sorry, but that's some straight up white trash shit. If she wants to date, fine so be it, but save it for the days when your kids are at their fathers'. 

Preach!

I can't get that image out of my head of Isaac breaking down.

If anyone should have taken issue with that tweet, it should have been Kail, but guess what? She didn't. She didn't call that person out for their tweet. Instead, she responded in a smug manner. What do we expect from the person who called out POC for having nappy hair and for not wanting her child to be proud of his Latin roots by scolding his father for giving him a Latin haircut because she wants her child to look "white".

It is a Spanish slang term to call the side piece, the lover, the person one is having an affair with.

Do you all remember when Kail used to call Suzi whenever shit happened and Kail had her meltdowns? Now, she calls Jo.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

She really has.  I think her "fame" went to her head.  I really think that she believes herself to be too good for Javi now that she is a CELEBRITY.  

Sancho is Spanish slang : the man you're  cheating with.  I just thought it was funny, because I remember my mom and her friends gossiping about  so-so and their sancho lol.  My mom's  been gone a while and I almost never hear that word anymore. 

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 10
9 minutes ago, imjagain said:

Sancho is Spanish slang : the man you're  cheating with.  I just thought it was funny, because I remember my mom and her friends gossiping about  so-so and their sancho lol.  My mom's  been gone a while and I almost never hear that word anymore. 

Aww the memories. Growing up, the word "chismosas" (gossipers) was used a lot.

Thanks to Kail, sancho has been revived. lol

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, imjagain said:

Thanks!  Well that clears up the lyrics of the Sublime song, Santeria!  (He was planning to bust a cap in Sancho's ass, now I understand why!)  

• Love 15
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

You're so right. Totally trashy. If she's been cheating on Javi long enough to feel this has serious relationship potential and isn't just a rebound fling, then fine, she gets plenty of chances to see him when her kids are at their dads or pawned off on relatives. Definitely give Isaac some time to readjust to not having Javi around before you throw yet another change at him. Kail is just as selfish as Leah, Jenelle, and Amber.

I am glad her twitter fans are calling her out, but I am disturbed by the possibility that some (not all, and no one here) are bothered mostly by her cheating and sleeping with someone so soon after her separation/divorce. While cheating is shitty and having a new boyfriend right away is kind of insensitive, it's not even in the top 10 of shit things Kail has done. I think she deserves the backlash; I just hope it's because of the reasons pointed out here- bad temper, lack of regard for her kids' feelings, physical violence, endangering those on the roads, racially offensive comments, etc. and not the fact that she had a boyfriend before she was officially divorced.

• Love 10
35 minutes ago, Tatum said:

You're so right. Totally trashy. If she's been cheating on Javi long enough to feel this has serious relationship potential and isn't just a rebound fling, then fine, she gets plenty of chances to see him when her kids are at their dads or pawned off on relatives. Definitely give Isaac some time to readjust to not having Javi around before you throw yet another change at him. Kail is just as selfish as Leah, Jenelle, and Amber.

I am glad her twitter fans are calling her out, but I am disturbed by the possibility that some (not all, and no one here) are bothered mostly by her cheating and sleeping with someone so soon after her separation/divorce. While cheating is shitty and having a new boyfriend right away is kind of insensitive, it's not even in the top 10 of shit things Kail has done. I think she deserves the backlash; I just hope it's because of the reasons pointed out here- bad temper, lack of regard for her kids' feelings, physical violence, endangering those on the roads, racially offensive comments, etc. and not the fact that she had a boyfriend before she was officially divorced.

Well said. Kail always gets passes by her Twitter fans. The excuses given and the reasons such as she is human, she is not perfect, and of course, anytime Kail does something shitty someone on Twitter has to throw Javi (in the past it was Jo) into the mix to deflect what Kail has done. For example 'Kail did a shitty thing, but Javi is a mental abuser.'  If she does something wrong, it is time to point out Javi's douchebag behavior. However, if Javi does something shitty, Kail is never mentioned. It is mind-boggling to me. You and I, and I know many others would agree that if it Javi and Jo did half of what Kail did, they'd be persecuted and no excuses would be given. Imagine the outcry if Javi and Jo did to Isaac and Lincoln what Kail is doing now (on the show)?

Double standards.

Yes, Kail is right up there with Jenelle, Amber, and Leah.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 9

They do the same thing with Farrah... anytime one of the other girls does something shady or outright wrong someone throws Farrah into the fight by saying "well at least (insert girl here) didn't do porn"... I've seen them do it on Kail's in the last few days. I'm not a fan of Farrah, but it annoys the crap out of me when that's their argument as to why Kail is a good mom. 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, shelley1005 said:

As for those tweets.....seems we live in a culture where being racist as fuck is totes allowed.  Fucking shameful.  Assholes.  

RIght? Why put "a black guy" in there, just "some guy" will do fine, there's no extra level of anything for the guy being black. And I'm with anyone else who said I don't care if she lets the Del State Bowling Team run train on her ass, her marriage has been over for quite a long time, paperwork aside. But the lack of discretion and the apparent TOTAL lack of consideration for those kids and what they see? Beyond the pale. Fuck whoever you want, it's not like you have a job, do it during the day, and don't do it with cameras around. GIve that thing a break, use your traveling vibrator that week, dumb ass. 

• Love 13
26 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

RIght? Why put "a black guy" in there, just "some guy" will do fine, there's no extra level of anything for the guy being black. And I'm with anyone else who said I don't care if she lets the Del State Bowling Team run train on her ass, her marriage has been over for quite a long time, paperwork aside. But the lack of discretion and the apparent TOTAL lack of consideration for those kids and what they see? Beyond the pale. Fuck whoever you want, it's not like you have a job, do it during the day, and don't do it with cameras around. GIve that thing a break, use your traveling vibrator that week, dumb ass. 

This cracked me up, thank you! When my oldest and dearest friend was going through the divorce from hell, her lawyer told her she could be banging the entire Seattle Seahawks defensive line and it was none of her insane ex's business as long as she didn't bring them around her kids. I wonder how many 'friends' Kail has brought home and introduced to Isaac and Lincoln?

• Love 8
1 hour ago, leighroda said:

They do the same thing with Farrah... anytime one of the other girls does something shady or outright wrong someone throws Farrah into the fight by saying "well at least (insert girl here) didn't do porn"... I've seen them do it on Kail's in the last few days. I'm not a fan of Farrah, but it annoys the crap out of me when that's their argument as to why Kail is a good mom. 

I thought the same thing. Kail, Jenelle, Farrah, Leah, and Amber are all kind of shitty, selfish, entitled, ungrateful people who hurt their children in various ways, yet 4 out of those 5 have extremely devoted fans who will excuse any sort of poor behavior someone points out. I have pretty much concluded Farrah's porn past is the only reason why she has no rabid, illogical fans. (I mean, none of these girls have "normal" fans, that's a given, as they aren't doing anything to garner normal fans). Kail's recent infidelity is the reason I think she's lost a lot of her fanbase which I find vaguely misogynistic.  No one cared when she was filing false police reports and slapping people around, but she has sex outside of her marriage and that's unforgivable?

ETA; when I say no one cared, I mean no one in her psychotic fan base, not no one here.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 9

Why put "a black guy" in there, just "some guy" will do fine, there's no extra level of anything for the guy being black

No, there isn't. But like attracts like. With the likes of Kail, that is the kind of response you will get.  Leah brings on the hicks, Kail brings on the racists and abusers. Kail made it a point to go down that level of shamefulness when she pointed out a Black girl's hair was not up to her standards of what one perceives is beautiful hair and who can forget what she said about her own child's heritage and ethnicity.  In the end, Kail sure as hell didn't get worked up over the tweet. Why? Read my post again.

6 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I thought the same thing. Kail, Jenelle, Farrah, Leah, and Amber are all kind of shitty, selfish, entitled, ungrateful people who hurt their children in various ways, yet 4 out of those 5 have extremely devoted fans who will excuse any sort of poor behavior someone points out. I have pretty much concluded Farrah's porn past is the only reason why she has no rabid, illogical fans. (I mean, none of these girls have "normal" fans, that's a given, as they aren't doing anything to garner normal fans). Kail's recent infidelity is the reason I think she's lost a lot of her fanbase which I find vaguely misogynistic.  No one cared when she was filing false police reports and slapping people around, but she has sex outside of her marriage and that's unforgivable?

ETA; when I say no one cared, I mean no one in her psychotic fan base, not no one here.

This. Especially the bolded. The cheating was inevitable. Most of us called it out long ago. My only issue with Kail and the cheating is, she tried to paint the picture it was Javi's jealousy and him acting a fool that caused the rift in the marriage when in fact, he did have reason to believe she was cheating because she was showing the signs of being an unfaithful spouse, which she was.

It is done. What happened is done. Kail is now on her merry way prancing around like the single girl with no cares in the world and apparently, only too happy to dump the boys elsewhere so she can get her freak on.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, lovesnark said:

This cracked me up, thank you! When my oldest and dearest friend was going through the divorce from hell, her lawyer told her she could be banging the entire Seattle Seahawks defensive line and it was none of her insane ex's business as long as she didn't bring them around her kids. I wonder how many 'friends' Kail has brought home and introduced to Isaac and Lincoln?

On her Instagram, it was a lot! 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

. Kail made it a point to go down that level of shamefulness when she pointed out a Black girl's hair was not up to her standards of what one perceives is beautiful hair and who can forget what she said about her own child's heritage and ethnicity.  In the end, Kail sure as hell didn't get worked up over the tweet.

This. I think it is worth mentioning that her guy is black because of her past, in a way that wouldn't make sense for Leah (TR Dues) or Jenelle (Kieffer). The fact that Kail's dating a black dude is totally relevant because she has been rude/racist towards black people in the past. However, I do think the guy on Twitter meant to make the comment in a racist way, not point out Kail's hypocrisy. 

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

This. I think it is worth mentioning that her guy is black because of her past, in a way that wouldn't make sense for Leah (TR Dues) or Jenelle (Kieffer). The fact that Kail's dating a black dude is totally relevant because she has been rude/racist towards black people in the past. However, I do think the guy on Twitter meant to make the comment in a racist way, not point out Kail's hypocrisy. 

True. I agree.

Kail had an opprtunity to set the person straight and call out their racist remark, but she did not. What does that say about her? 

• Love 6

Leah didn't say anything either.  Don't think it says anything about either of them.  I mean, responding to the ugly racist shit is just not worth the time.  It's there, it's here, it's everywhere.  And seemingly it's not going away anytime soon.   

• Love 3

Kail has made disparaging remarks about both black and Latino cultures before - yet those are the partners she seems to seek out. I think she has this weird thing going on where she only wants to be with guys she sees as below her. SHE wants to aspire to be this suburban-successful WASPY soccer mom, but she'd never date a guy like that. She's way too insecure. She needs to be top dog in the relationship. 

• Love 19
9 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Kail has made disparaging remarks about both black and Latino cultures before - yet those are the partners she seems to seek out. I think she has this weird thing going on where she only wants to be with guys she sees as below her. SHE wants to aspire to be this suburban-successful WASPY soccer mom, but she'd never date a guy like that. She's way too insecure. She needs to be top dog in the relationship. 

Well, she apparently likes watching keeping up with the kardashians and has copied them on a few things. I wonder if she's going for black men because the kardashian girls all do. ?

• Love 9
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I think this is it. I think she wants guys who, in her mind, will be excited to be dating a white girl. She thinks they will want to show her off to her family and friends, because "hey, not only is she white, she rich too! Look at her sweet SUV, Starbucks habit and Pinterest house. You don't find girls like her in our neighborhood!" It's definitely not OK, but if she was trying to date an upper-class white guy who had grown up with money, he'd see right through her nouveau riche shit and she wouldn't be able to handle that.

• Love 19

THIS^^^ And many of the other comments here are spot on. I'd also wager to say that in Kail's mind, dating Latinos/Black guys gives her "street cred" and means she's so "hip, open and cool". This girl is so busy trying to be something she's not its ridiculous. She got tired of the perfect picket fence family life and now she is playing at being the college coed with money who can go on vacation and date who she wants, nevermind the kids. In a few years I'll wager she'll be ready to settle down again because that is what all her college buddies are doing and she'll try to rope in another sucker. Its almost sad, she's trying so hard to prove all the h8ers she's ever had wrong that she's actually proving them right. Sad, because she has the potential to be one of the smarter, more successful moms but her white trash behavior gets in the way.

Edited by HeySandyStrange
  • Love 10

Sadly it feels like Kail is repeating her mother's habits with the revolving door of men.  Thankfully, with more money (less homelessness) and better baby-daddies.  I have always been Kail's champion because of her rough start in life.  However, it's impossible to defend her recent actions.  This girl needs lots and lots of therapy.  And yes, anger management classes as well!

• Love 11
5 hours ago, suzeecat said:

Sadly it feels like Kail is repeating her mother's habits with the revolving door of men.  Thankfully, with more money (less homelessness) and better baby-daddies.  I have always been Kail's champion because of her rough start in life.  However, it's impossible to defend her recent actions.  This girl needs lots and lots of therapy.  And yes, anger management classes as well!

This is it right here. The more she tries to distance herself from her mother, the more she comes off just like her. The only difference is, Kail is not an alcoholic, however, she has an addiction to having dick. It is one thing to have a healthy sex life and be in control of that sex life, it is another to be on the prowl for the next guy because she is not a true independent person. She seeks guys as her cushion and source to provide her with certain needs inside and outside of the bedroom.

I also agree with the most recent posts about Kail thinking she is above everyone and guys who are Black or Hispanic look upon her as the ultimate girlfriend because of her race. She believes the stereotype that Black men and Hispanic men settle for their own kind, but their desire is really a white female. Kail tries to fit in as you see how she went after the ethnic look with her fake ass, the lip injections, and the one time she tried the dreadlock look: 

z23c9.jpg

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8

Holy fuck. I don't like to go after someone's looks, but that hair is a CHOICE. This is a person who needed someone who loved her around to say "Oh honey, no, don't do that...no, please, that's not a look for you, please." Yikes. 

• Love 12

I don't hate her hair. The fact remains, though, that it's completely inappropriate for her to have that hairstyle.  You would think, going to a HBC, she might be aware of the term "cultural appropriation" and how white people have a pesky history of stealing the cultural styles of minority and oppressed groups and integrating them into their own without appreciating the history and significance.

Karl, of course, believes she is above such judgement or understanding as one of two people who belong to these cultures have told her that it's ok and she's cool. I mean, some of her best friends are black, right? She's not racist.

As the mother of a child who is visually identifiable as multi ethnic, I understand that in certain instances he is an insider and I am an outsider. I appreciate that there are many other instances where I am the insider and he could be the outsider. It sucks for both of us, but that's the way the world is. I embrace the places where he belongs and I do not because I know that's important for him. I don't pretend like I am something I am not, because that is offensive to some of the people who are that thing. It would be like lying and tricking other people for advantage, when I have so much advantage in many ways. 

The world is hard. It's not getting easier. Karl needs to grow the fuck up and find self esteem in something other than how many dicks she can hop - because they're not very hard to find. It's not an accomplishment to attract a guy to have sex with you. It's an accomplishment to persevere through relationships where you don't always particularly like what the other person does or says instead of checking out when you're bored. 

ETA: It's also an accomplishment to end a relationship with dignity and demonstrate respect for your partner even though you're no longer in love with them...ESPECIALLY if you have a child together. Karl should not be proud of the way she's handled the split with Javi. She's being immature, petulant, short sighted, selfish...all the things we expect of her.  Prove you're grown, girl.  Show more class and less ass.

Edited by guilfoyleatpp
  • Love 17

I don't care if white people want to wear dreads. I don't see dreadlocks as belonging specifically to one culture. Statues of ancient Greeks depict a very similar hairstyle, and the ancient Celts and Vikings were known to have them as well. Of course they're not exactly the same, because the hair textures are different. But I don't think they were born out of just one culture and can only be worn by certain people. 

But in KAIL'S case, I do think she is trying to emulate a certain culture. And, I actually don't really see anything wrong with that either. I feel like people can't help how they were born and if you identify with something else, then that's how you feel. I'm not going to judge you. As long as you're not being rude or mocking about it I say wear whatever type of fashion/hairstyle you like. 

The issue here, for me, is that Kail is a hypocrite. She clearly likes a certain look for herself at times, but then she yells at her ex for getting her son a "non-white boy haircut". She wants to wear dreads, but then calls someone else's hair "nappy". She's just all over the fucking place, which makes her come off as not a very genuine person at all. 

• Love 18