Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Baby Vivi is just the cutest addition to the TM kids. I want to kiss those cheeks of hers.

and I liked how Jo & Vee said she was always talking, which is normal development for a toddler.  I think we've talked about that here, too...almost none of the TM kids seem to sit around happily babbling all the time, like most toddlers do, except maybe Aubree. (Isaac might've, when he wasn't asleep...LOL)

Edited by teapot
  • Love 4

Javi was always paranoid about her cheating. I wouldn't take any of his accusations seriously.

Not that I don't think Kailyn is 100% capable of it, I don't believe a damn word he says.

But then, when Jo was with Kailyn, I found him odious. Now that he's disengaged from her romantically, he seems much more I wonder if Kailyn just wears people out with her manipulations.

• Love 7

I think Kail cheated.  I think Javi cheated.  I think that she'll get judged harsher for said cheating by basically everyone.  Personally, I am just happy their marriage is over.  I think they were both horrible to each other and to Jo.  It's sad for Isaac, but that's about it.  

As for the Snapchat picture.  I can't find any screenshot of the photo anymore when I go to Google, however I remember it coming from the girl's account, not Javi's.   I am not sure it was a dick move on his part or her's.  It still made waves when of course someone screen shot it and then shared it for everyone, especially Kail to see.  

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, shelley1005 said:

I think Kail cheated.  I think Javi cheated.  I think that she'll get judged harsher for said cheating by basically everyone.  Personally, I am just happy their marriage is over.  I think they were both horrible to each other and to Jo.  It's sad for Isaac, but that's about it.  

As for the Snapchat picture.  I can't find any screenshot of the photo anymore when I go to Google, however I remember it coming from the girl's account, not Javi's.   I am not sure it was a dick move on his part or her's.  It still made waves when of course someone screen shot it and then shared it for everyone, especially Kail to see.  

I don't think I judge Kail harsher, but she's a known cheater.  She cheated on Jo. She cheated on the Circuit City boyfriend. Wait, didn't she cheat on Circuit City with Jo??  If I were Javi  I would be leery of her track record, but then I also wouldn't have married her.

• Love 10

Honestly the cheating boils down to he said/she said and both of them are better off washing their hands of it. They are over anyway, so dragging it out is nothing but juvenile drama.

As for Kail being judged harsher...well as Brooklynista pointed out, she has a history on camera of cheating. Plus she is teh STAR, so naturally she is going to get more attention for her on and off screen behavior. Not fair but that is how the cookie crumbles when you seek fame.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, shelley1005 said:

It's the same girl he briefly dated in Nov or Dec and broke up just as quickly. 

Of course Kail will be judged more. She is on a show called Teen Mom. She is one of the stars. Javi is deployed, and has been for some time so, the focus is on Kail, obviously.

Kail is also the one with a history of cheating. Her credibility is questionable as far as her being a faithful partner goes. She is also the one who allows her life to be showcased in exchange for money for the world to see and judge. She is the one who puts her life out there for the viewing public on her social media. She wrote a tell-all book. Twice. She is going on a cruise in order to meet fans of this show and answer questions for them about her life. She has undergone plastic surgery and allowed it to be shown live for the public to see in exchange to get a free humongous ass and a breast job.  Going by the tweet wars those two have gotten into, Kail has no problem letting it all hang out and posting cryptic messages about Javi and his life along with her laughing emojis. She also gets involved with the issues of the TMOG cast as they fight with Farrah. Kail has no reservations throwing shade Farrah Abraham's way and judging her.  Of course, our snark is for our eyes and our snarking pleasure. Kail has no time for our page. LOL

Kail filed for divorce in December 2015. That means any dating or sexual conquests that transpired after the filing, is fair game on both sides. I don't remember the information about that Snapchat video of Javi, but if it occurred after the divorce filing, it is a non-issue in my eyes. 

Kail checked out of the benefits marriage long before the filing, but if she decided to cheat during the marriage, and she was caught by Javi, she should have considered the possibility her indiscretion would not remain private, especially by Javi.

• Love 13

I didn't get the impression that smack talk in the upcoming scenes from Javi was about before she filed, but while he was away.  Of course, Javi is a big ol' hypocrite since his dick was being serviced just fine while he was overseas.  Sorry, not sorry.   But yes, so glad they are parting ways.  That relationship was hella toxic from both sides.  

And yes, Kail does have no time for a page like this.  For sure IMO, of course YMMV.  

• Love 1

The relationship was not a healthy one at all because it wasn't based on a healthy foundation. Javi should have never married a person who abused him. A person who will abuse you in one way, will surely abuse you in other ways. Sad to see the children who are now suffering from the effects of the choices these two made.

• Love 10

It is sad the children will suffer, as happen with almost all divorces IMO.  Javi is abusive too, not with his hands that we know of, but he is an absolutely controlling, emotionally abusive person.  I am glad I won't have to witness the tyrant as much on my television.   

• Love 2

It's crazy when you think of the family dynamics on these shows. All the girls are on baby daddy #2 or #3 and the original dads now have kids with other women. I understand shit happens, relationships don't work out and people move on with new partners, but I can't imagine being Jenelle's kid and not only do you have a different last name than your siblings (who also have different names from each other), but you and your siblings have half-brothers/sisters from your father's sides, some of which aren't related to you or your other sibling. It's an absolute clusterfuck just to try and put it in words, I can't imagine what it's like to live it. 

Kail and Javi are still so young, I can see Kail having one more kid and Javi will likely have several more. It just seems like such a complicated way to live life.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 10

Vivi on her birthday. Look at those pigtails and Isaac being a wonderful big brother :

ETA: I bet Javi hasn't learned a damn thing from his failed marriage to Kail and will be remarried by the end of the year.
Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 15

I think it's really mature of Jo and Vee to have Lincoln at the party.  They are under no obligation to have their daughter's half-brother's half-brother there but they seem to genuinely care that all the kids get along and have quality time together.  Love it or hate it but these little ones are always going to be connected and taking meaningful steps to maintain those relationships is important.  As Jo said, he wants Isaac to look back and say that the adults in his life did their best to keep the kids together even through break-ups and divorces.  

In the convoluted and often nasty TM2 custody/sibling arguments, it is lovely to see that Jo and Vee recognize that Isaac's half-brother is an important person in his life.  The more harmonious the three households are, the better off the kids will be.  And Kail seems to be on board with this (although I doubt she would ever have initiated it). 

• Love 13
8 hours ago, ChocolateAddict said:

I think it's really mature of Jo and Vee to have Lincoln at the party.  They are under no obligation to have their daughter's half-brother's half-brother there but they seem to genuinely care that all the kids get along and have quality time together.  Love it or hate it but these little ones are always going to be connected and taking meaningful steps to maintain those relationships is important.  As Jo said, he wants Isaac to look back and say that the adults in his life did their best to keep the kids together even through break-ups and divorces.  

In the convoluted and often nasty TM2 custody/sibling arguments, it is lovely to see that Jo and Vee recognize that Isaac's half-brother is an important person in his life.  The more harmonious the three households are, the better off the kids will be.  And Kail seems to be on board with this (although I doubt she would ever have initiated it). 

I agree. Despite how Jo, Kail and Vee might feel towards each other, all three seem to understand that the children are innocent and had no part in the decisions of adults. If a child is shown love and acceptance they will give that out in spades. Why stop the children from being able to love each other because of an adult choice? 

I think Lincoln, Issac and Vivi are at least going to grow up knowing all their parents cared about them maintaining a relationship. 

• Love 8
22 hours ago, BitterApple said:

It's crazy when you think of the family dynamics on these shows. All the girls are on baby daddy #2 or #3 and the original dads now have kids with other women. I understand shit happens, relationships don't work out and people move on with new partners, but I can't imagine being Jenelle's kid and not only do you have a different last name than your siblings (who also have different names from each other), but you and your siblings have half-brothers/sisters from your father's sides, some of which aren't related to you or your other sibling. It's an absolute clusterfuck just to try and put it in words, I can't imagine what it's like to live it. 

Kail and Javi are still so young, I can see Kail having one more kid and Javi will likely have several more. It just seems like such a complicated way to live life.

I was just thinking the same thing! I can't imagine all the pick up and drop offs. With all these situations, some siblings might not be on the same visitation. Hot Mess !

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Oh no!  ROL an other tabloids are reporting that Karl refuses to film because of "bad edits" in the episodes currently being viewed.  

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/kailyn-lowry-film-strike-slams-teen-mom-producers

I understand not wanting to discuss your divorce with the world as it is an emotional part of life and should be private. However, when you sign a contract and receive a large sum of money to share your "reality " you don't get to pick and choose what gets aired. That's why MTV wants you because it shows people other people's daily lives without sugarcoating it with happy days filled with roses and sunshine because that's not real reality for anyone, unfortunately.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 9
5 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Oh no!  ROL an other tabloids are reporting that Karl refuses to film because of "bad edits" in the episodes currently being viewed.  

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/kailyn-lowry-film-strike-slams-teen-mom-producers

I wish we had a few more options than simply like. Like an eyerolling one. Cuz Karl is nothing except eyeball rolling worthy. 

I do hope that everyone is cool. I do think both guys love Issac to pieces. Issac loves them all.  I think that this trio of sibs will stick together for the most part. I'm kinda worried that Karl will sell her home to go back to her PA Pack. She's already complaining of being lonely. 

• Love 2

Yea, if Karl decides to up and move, I hope she takes Jo and Vee into consideration. I mean, Jo and Vee are adults who make their own life decisions, but Karl decided to take Isaac out of PA to be with Javi, and Jo and Vee uprooted themselves to be closer to Isaac. Now,she's also got to keep Javi and Lincoln into consideration...She may as well just stay where she's at since both baby daddies are there.

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Oh please, Kail. That 300,000 house, BMW and daily Starbucks trips don't pay for themselves! You'Lloyd be back to filming very soon!

It never ceases to amaze me, that these chicks complain and moan about being treated dirty by MTV but forget who signs their checks. Considering TM2 is rumored to be on its last legs, you'd think Kail wouldn't want to mess up her chances of getting her next and possibly last paycheck.

Edited by HeySandyStrange
  • Love 6

I remember when Kail tweeted that she wants to do a spin off show with her Teen Mom BFF Chelsea.  

I'll still stand behind not wanting to have the conversation about your marriage ending on camera.  I understand that MTV wanted to be there, but just like Chelsea saying enough is enough and wanting her wedding to be private, I do think there are times you can say No even if you are getting a paycheck to show an audience your lives.  

• Love 1

I think Kail absolutely should get some measure of privacy in her divorce, for sure. How is it fair that Chelsea is allowed to not show her wedding, the birth, dress, shopping, doctor's appointments, or any if it? I mean, what are we even allowed to see? We saw sooooo much footage of nothing going on in her life, and now that exciting things are happening, we get absolutely 0. Yet, Kail is expected by production to take every phone call, and have every single conversation / fight related to her divorce on camera. These things could make her look really bad, while Chelsea's unseen events wouldn't, so it does seem really unfair. 

I do think Kail in general realizes drama sells, and so does Jenelle. I don't think they would ever shut the cameras out completely from big moments, because they want the show to continue so they can get MTV pay checks and cars, Starbucks, and bail bonds. Poor Leah is just so clueless, and doesn't seem to have any agency over any part of her life. It annoys me that Chelsea is allowed to call the shots while no one else is. After watching her suffer through Adam, especially his behavior around aubree's birth, I think a lot of viewers would love to see her have her happy ending, even if that was just dress shopping or a doctor's appointment. 

ETA: I just LOL'd thinking of Jenelle saying, "you can't film courrrrt because it's a private moment! Duuuuude!"

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 4

To me, it is pretty simple. If you don't want your privacy invaded, don't sign up for a reality TV show. Get a real job and live like us anonymous Joe Schmoes. I get that these girls were young and impressionable when TM2 first came out, but they are adults now. MTV isn't their buddy, it is a corporation looking out for their best interests. If they haven't figured that out by now they are all hopelessly behind the curve.

I will agree that Chelsea gets away with a lot. I suspect it is because she is so universally liked that MTV doesn't want to piss her or her fanbase off. Plus overall she is the nicest seeming and has the least drama. I do think it is kind of ridiculous she is still getting a paycheck for a whole Lotta's nothing, but I guess TM2 needs one feel good story. 

• Love 7

I think it's got something to do with Javi jumping in with both feet and swimming in all that is Teen Mom 2.  Cole didn't.  Chelsea and Cole didn't take all the 'freebies' this show offers, Kail and Javi did.  I guess I feel like Cole is supportive of Cheslea's position on the show but it's her show.  Kail and Javi are a team in their position on the show.  There's a difference there to me.  If you take the money for everything, then everything is game.  You don't get to change the deal after it's done because you don't like it as much anymore.  Chelsea and Cole didn't make the same deal Kail and Javi did.  

• Love 7

I wasn't aware that Chelsea and Cole signed a different contract/deal than Kail and Javi.  Good to know.  

I fully support any of the Teen Moms exerting times when they want and/or need privacy.  I think you can invite the cameras in, but still say there are times that you want to be able to have moments of privacy.  I wish more of the Moms would do it.  

Edited by shelley1005
  • Love 2

I think some of the difference is that Chelseas family/friends have a united front and across the board don't film, and don't go behind Chelsea's back and leak info.  I'm not necessarily saying this is Javi's fault, but I don't think him and Kail were on the same page, so he took that phone call (or made the phone call, idk) not knowing Kail was refusing to film at all. Even if they had discussed not talking on camera, Javi may have thought Kail would still talk some, so maybe didn't think the phone call would be an issue (just a theory, I don't know any more than anyone else here what actually happened). 

Also since Chelsea seemed to value privacy across the board more from probably the 2nd season on, she may have had more in her contract about privacy, while Kail has shared more and probably didn't anticipate a need to specify what would/would not be shared at the time contracts were signed.

Edited by leighroda
His name is Javi, not Jack... damn autocorrect
  • Love 3

We really have no way of knowing what decisions are made behind the scenes. We don't know that Chelsea is being afforded any favors when it comes to what is filmed and what is not. I think Chelsea is the least interested in continuing the show out of all the girls. So if she puts her foot down and they say she'll be out, she doesn't care as much. The other girls are more desperate. And we don't know that Kail has TRIED to put her foot down about anything. She can say "bad editing" all she wants, but she gives them bad scenes to work with. It seemed, to me, in the one scene when she said she didn't want to talk about it, they didn't. She was really mad in that moment. And Kail is nothing if not emotional and impulsive. She may calm down later and decide she wants to discuss things on camera. And Chelsea, not coming from an emotional and impulsive place, is more capable of staying the course. 

Also, Chelsea just seems like a nicer person. I don't see her cursing and screaming, "I don't want to talk about it!" while storming out of the room. If she treats her producers like human beings, communications may go smoother. 

• Love 17

I agree that it's a little unfair to criticize Kail for not wanting to air out her divorce just because she's not as likeable as Chelsea. Both couples signed on to do a reality show. Cole is hawking shit on Instagram and collecting MTV checks, so I don't entirely buy that he's not on board the fame train. Chelsea theoretically could walk away at any time, but let's get real; she's not a career girl. She most definitely needs the MTV money if she wants to be a housewife for the next thirty years. If Chelsea gets to keep her wedding private, Kail should be able to keep her divorce private.

• Love 10

From reading Kail's actual complaints....she isn't upset that they edited her badly.  This isn't a Leah complaint of TM only showing the bad stuff.  Her complaint is that she said she didn't want to film the divorce convo stuff, they shut the cameras off and said okay and then she didn't know they turned around and filmed Javi's conversation with a friend about the topic.  That is her complaint that she thought she put her foot down, thought they agreed and then they went around and did it anyways and didn't tell her about it.  

Kail can be a bitch, but I'd be hella upset if I was her to....if that is in fact true about how things went down.  However, I also think she's not quitting the show.  I think she knows that the best shot she has getting a TV hosting job is to continue to ride the MTV train and some D List Access Hollywood show will hire her.  

• Love 6

Well, I get where she's coming from, but she can't control what Javi does or doesn't talk about. She brought him into the show, and the men have historically been able to share their side. So SHE can refuse to talk about it on camera, but if Javi wants to - why on earth would MTV just ignore that? They want ratings, after all. Yea, it sounds like they went about it in a shady way, but....you make deals with the devil....

This kind of thing probably doesn't happen to Chelsea because she doesn't have as much drama. Not wanting to film a wedding isn't quite the same as a divorce, in the sense that she and Cole and her family are united about it - and Kail cannot control the man she is no longer with.

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 15

Yeah, I get why she is pissed...however she created the problem.  She got in bed with MTV.  She signed the contract.  And if she really wanted this whole deal to be private for the sake of herself and her children then she should have told Javi about it.  And who knows, maybe she did and Javi likes to be in control so he decided to jump at the chance when MTV called him.    Should MTV have given Kail a heads up?  Maybe, but they don't have to.  And it makes sense that they didn't because it kept her filming and she didn't get pissed until now...when filming is in the can and the episodes are airing.  

And yeah, Chelsea can make these stands and they are clearly annoyed at it as well, but it is harder for them to do anything because if they tried to strong arm her, she'd quit and she has everyone besides Adam on the same page.  And yep, she has a heck of a lot less drama.  

What's interesting to me is that the audience wouldn't know much at all about this if this wasn't the season where they broke the 4th wall.  We wouldn't see her talking smack to the crew about what she won't film.  It would have just been edited around it.  

So Karl threatening to quit is all because she can't control everybody and can't force MTV to only film the things she approves?  Why am I not surprised?   Karl has always tried to control everybody, right down to telling Jo what he can and can't wear in his own house. 

The fact that she posts pictures of her ass surgery but won't talk about this is typical control freak Karl.  I hope they call her bluff and fire her fake ass.  The way she blows through the MTV money, she'll be standing in the welfare line within a month. 

• Love 13

Remember, Amber was not aware of a set-up by the producers to film her and Matt'a ex.

Javi may not have been aware of Kail not wanting to film. MTV probably filmed his scenes first. So many scenarios. Whatever the case may be, he is entitled to discuss HIS life as he sees fit just as Kail is entitled to discuss and film what she wants.

They are both controlling assholes in general. They both go after each other on Twitter. 

I did support Kail in her scene since the kids were right there. Not cool. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, shelley1005 said:

I remember when Kail tweeted that she wants to do a spin off show with her Teen Mom BFF Chelsea.  

I'll still stand behind not wanting to have the conversation about your marriage ending on camera.  I understand that MTV wanted to be there, but just like Chelsea saying enough is enough and wanting her wedding to be private, I do think there are times you can say No even if you are getting a paycheck to show an audience your lives.  

Chelsea often seems to get a pass for this same kind of complaining and need for "privacy."

• Love 6

OH my! Being on the same show franchise and having a long distance friendship with someone is totally different than filming and having to be with someone 24/7.  Chelsea would be smart not to do this with Kailyn lest they lose their friendship. Kailyn strikes me as one who can only be tolerated in small doses. 

• Love 3

I think too, that all along Chelsea has had Randy to advise her. Would not surprise me at all that Randy has told her that she is in control of what MTV can and can't do. Chelsea is the one who will be financially fine when the Gravy Train rolls out of her life. Leah, Kail and especially Jenelle need the money more in my guesstimation.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, zenme said:

OH my! Being on the same show franchise and having a long distance friendship with someone is totally different than filming and having to be with someone 24/7.  Chelsea would be smart not to do this with Kailyn lest they lose their friendship. Kailyn strikes me as one who can only be tolerated in small doses. 

I agree. Chelsea and Kail have one of those fakey-fake friendships that doesn't go beyond a surface level. They don't spend any time together outside of MTV events. Chelsea will find out real quick what happens when you don't fall in line with what Kail wants. I hope she has enough sense to avoid this idea at all costs. At the end of the day Kail doesn't have friends, she has sycophants and I can't see Chelsea wanting to spend her days kissing Kail's fake silicone butt.

• Love 10

If they did a show together, I'd see Chelsea getting tired of Kail's demands and controlling nature, and Kail becoming jealous of Chelsea because she is more well-liked and popular with the majority of the fanbase.

Maybe because Chelsea isn't a controlling asshole so they're more willing to work with her on these things.  Makes sense to me. 

I noticed this latest episode that Chelsea is the only one of the girls that I've seen having friendly two-way conversations with her producers. It all seems very causal and friendly, compared to the other girls who I haven't noticed having that connection with their producers/camera guys. I can see how that helps when it comes to how she is portrayed in the show.

• Love 8

Just to add another thought re: privacy requests. The things not shown in Chelsea's life that many have mentioned are predetermined events. Dress shopping, venue visits, OB/Gyn appts. These can easily be scheduled outside the time MTV will be around and don't require Chelsea to pout or scream at the crew. Nothing to do with likeability or rapport with production. There are things that are also easily kept offscreen that she goes out of her way to share, like making sure Taylor had a platform to correct Adumb's lies. It's all about strategy. 

From the early times, Chelsea showed some discretion ( we never saw the other guys she dated between Adam and Cole, much of her family was never shown) and only let MTV see certain things, whereas Kail was upfront and center about airing her dirt (Jo giving her and his baby a ride to meet another dude for a date, all while she was living in his parents' home; stealing a TV from her mom's boyfriend; talking about passing STDs on a reunion show). Kail set the precedent of no filters, so why be surprised now when MTV expects that to continue?

I don't think MTV was doing dirty with Javi's facetime with his buddy. He's shown himself all too eager to air dirty laundry (via social media), so I don't buy some grand setup scheme either. She's just mad because her lies got exposed and/or she didn't have full control of the situation.

She and Amber and Leah with the quitting are too stupid to realize they don't have leverage anymore. The kids are damn near preteens. The show is on its last legs. Y'all better act right and hope you can pump another quarter mil out of MTV.

Edited by sunsheyen
  • Love 13
48 minutes ago, HeySandyStrange said:

I noticed this latest episode that Chelsea is the only one of the girls that I've seen having friendly two-way conversations with her producers. It all seems very causal and friendly, compared to the other girls who I haven't noticed having that connection with their producers/camera guys. I can see how that helps when it comes to how she is portrayed in the show.

I agree, and I noticed that with Barbara and her producers too on her special. She is often given a good edit, and the benefit of the doubt, too. She has been around long enough to realize that being nice to people you work with pays off! Chelsea is naturally a nice person, and I don't think it would ever occur to her to treat the producers badly. 

• Love 6