Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

(edited)
5 hours ago, SunshineSquid said:

Maybe she should change her toilet paper roll before taking the selfie?

That is not a toilet paper roll. Look again. LOL

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I've seen wooden ones. But they don't look like that, from what I recall. It looks too long, for one. And the end seems to thick for inserting in the holes. 

That's what she said.

I'll see myself out.

• Love 14
43 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I've seen wooden ones. But they don't look like that, from what I recall. It looks too long, for one. And the end seems to thick for inserting in the holes. 

Oh you naughty, naughty girl you. Hee hee.

Kailyn's ass is so huge she can't use regular toilet paper anymore to wipe the goo off her ass. That is her paper towel roll holder in the bathroom. She uses paper towels now to wipe her ginormous, fake ass.

• Love 5
23 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I am sure Tyler doesn't have that issue. Or Farrah, for that matter.

Not sure why Kail, who already had a big booty, had it made even bigger. Was it a recycling thing for her? She didn't want to waste that fat that was sucked out of her stomach? Her tits are almost in that girl's face.

• Love 1

I generally just glance at the Karl pics here, but that last one - what the hell ? Her boobs looks like a shelf and stick out so far. I have never noticed that before in any of her pictures. It looks like her upper chest is flat, then the huge boobs protrude at a 90 degree angle. She could sit a plate on that shelf and have lunch. Definitely one of the weirdest pictures posted and that says a lot.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

Kail is either sucking her stomach in or she is wearing that waist shrinker. 

The boobs are way up high. Her third chin could almost touch them.

I was thinking she had the waist trainer on, too. That would cause them to look the way they do in this picture. 

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I was thinking she had the waist trainer on, too. That would cause them to look the way they do in this picture. 

I had huge boobs. I would sometimes use a bustier for certain outfits. I looked just like Kail does in that photo with the boobs all up near my face and the unnatural look below the boobs.

41 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Click above to see how Javi responded. 

Ugh, good grief. Two adults behaving so childishly. Both need to get the hell over themselves. I can't stand grown ass adults blaming others without taking a good, long look at themselves and admitting to their own faults and failings. They married for the wrong reasons to the wrong people, learn from it and move on and do the best for your children.

I was pleasantly surprised that most of the commenters were telling them to grow the hell up, with only one or two sucking up to Kail or Javi. I also finally felt compelled to sign up for twitter and give them both my two cents lol.

Edited by HeySandyStrange
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

That giant picture, lol!  Maybe I've just never paid attention, but I didn't know those giant checks were real.  She has the checking and routing number clearly out there for the world!

41 minutes ago, poopchute said:

I feel like I would have something nice to say about this if her giant face wasn't on that check.

Ha, my first thought was she needed a tax writeoff!

Edited by TaxNerd
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, TaxNerd said:

That giant picture, lol!  Maybe I've just never paid attention, but I didn't know those giant checks were real.  She has the checking and routing number clearly out there for the world!

Ha, my first thought was she needed a tax writeoff!

It's a fake routing number.  123456789 repeated. 

• Love 2

Is it possible that maybe because of Kail's weird fake-butt-procedure-induced proportions, those shredded black jeans are the only pants that fit her? 

Girl....you have the money to go get some more pants and take them to a tailor.

Also, on a positive note: Good for Kail for making a donation to her university. There, I said something nice. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, poopchute said:

Also, she wore shredded jeans to this event? Seems like an odd choice.

Don't you know that The Hulk is known for being angry and wearing ripped pants?

Very cool of her to donate to the college. 

4 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

What is that around her neck on the check?

It's her neck trainer. Just like her waist trainer. lol

• Love 9
31 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

Omg, the constant threats to "out" each other lose momentum every time they throw them out there. We get it! Your relationship sucked! Now stfu, both of you! 

I swear, sometimes I wonder if they are working together to stir up interest for the tell-alls and whatever other "projects" they are working on. But then I remember, neither is truly smart enough for that kind of cunning. I don't know what Javi thinks he's going to expose, we already know Kail is a liar, manipulative, arrogant and a user.  He needs to take his whiny, bitter ass and have a seat.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, HeySandyStrange said:

I swear, sometimes I wonder if they are working together to stir up interest for the tell-alls and whatever other "projects" they are working on. But then I remember, neither is truly smart enough for that kind of cunning. I don't know what Javi thinks he's going to expose, we already know Kail is a liar, manipulative, arrogant and a user.  He needs to take his whiny, bitter ass and have a seat.

Spoiler

He used her for TV and fame, she used him for a "family" image, they both used each other for a paycheck. Ok, we know. Now sit down please. No desire to "side" with either party. 

• Love 8
16 hours ago, Lm2162 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

He used her for TV and fame, she used him for a "family" image, they both used each other for a paycheck. Ok, we know. Now sit down please. No desire to "side" with either party. 

Agree. They used each other and now they are doubling down on their poor behavior by running to the media to bitch about each other. Great message for your kids there, slick.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Tatum said:

Agree. They used each other and now they are doubling down on their poor behavior by running to the media to bitch about each other. Great message for your kids there, slick.

Kail and Javi both bitched about their lives being private and being no one's business, but they sure use the media when they both want to spill the beans and lay out each others sins.

Heckle and Jeckle need to STFU and just go away.

• Love 8

Her boobs are weird. It's not the size. It's the way they set. I can't quite put it into words, but it's almost like they drop down, then just jut out too much - like you could set something on them. I don't know. They're just weird. 

• Love 7
12 hours ago, Christina87 said:

Did she get a boob job? As a well-endowed girl, my biggest nightmare is my boobs getting to that size naturally. Idk why anyone would pay to do that to themselves!

I hear ya! I had huge knockers  while I was nursing my kids and I hated them! I can understand buying a little boobage if you're flat chested but will  never understand why anyone would spend thousands of dollars to have bowling balls implanted in their chest.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Her boobs are weird. It's not the size. It's the way they set. I can't quite put it into words, but it's almost like they drop down, then just jut out too much - like you could set something on them. I don't know. They're just weird. 

Kinda like a ski slope.  Weird.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

probably the type of bras she's wearing. Sadly, I know from experience.

• Love 2
On 10/19/2016 at 8:49 AM, ghoulina said:

They're like the old Sandra Lee boobs on Semi-Homemade. Real big but low yet held out like they're on a shelf. It's the result of a poorly fitted bra.

• Love 3