Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

I apologize if I sound cruel, but these articles are ridiculous. "Revenge body"? More like lousy plastic surgery and poor eating habits. Her thighs are definitely lacking muscle tone and her awful tattoos make her look so trashy. She does have a pretty face and a lovely smile, but she isn't the "toned" beach bunny these BS articles are making her out to be. 

• Love 6
(edited)

I think she looks good. I'm an old woman with no boobs and no curves. I'm skinny, not in a good way either. I admire curves. Now the stupid Sharpie scribbles permanently on her arms? Yeah, THAT just hurts my eyes. A tankini would be much more flattering-if only to help out those awful sleeves. Why doesn't she get anything on her abdomen sides kinda workin in towards her belly button* or something?That would help even it all out IMO. As it is, I just want to hand her a bottle of hairspray and a washcloth and tell her to scrub that off and try something different. I'd give Isaac and Lincoln a marker and tell them to start over. Wonder where they are?

*ETA: on second thought, maybe her rib cage/underboob area might be better. Something-anyway.  

Edited by MissMel
New idea for tattoos that are really none of my business.
  • Love 2

She doesn't look toned at all- just doughy. At her age, getting toned up isn't that hard if you are actually working at it, not eating pizza with ranch dressing every chance you get. She looks fine, but more like 45 as opposed to 25 (I'm 43, I know how difficult it can be to get your body toned up. It takes actual effort).

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

I've never been one to get on anyone's figure...but who exactly is this body getting revenge on? She looks like your standard run of the mill woman, besides the mishmash of bad tattoos. 

The Michelin Man? 

Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man?

• Love 6

You guys are all pointing out that Kail isn't really that toned, but I'm also perplexed by the headline calling her bikini barely there. Unless I missed a set of pictures, the bottom was either covered up by shorts or was shorts style. While in the latter case, it's possible the bikini itself really was barely there, how would they know? Maybe it was completely full coverage. The top didn't seem that barely either. Sure, she had some underboob peeking out the bottom, but the criss-cross straps made the rest of it decently covered. It wasn't exactly modest, but again, by the standards of string bikinis, it was definitely there.

• Love 8

Kail's body is fine, perfectly normal. It's not amazing, but for a mom of 2 kids I think it's decent. The problem is, that suit isn't a good fit for her. The bottoms were too high waisted and boxy. The top didn't offer enough support. The underboob look really isn't good on those with a heavy chest, IMO. I think she could have found a suit that made her look more shapely and curvy, this one just had her coming off as a bit boxy and trapped. 

• Love 10

I don't know, to me, she looks like a prime example of a person that, in order to desperately look smaller, tries to squeeze herself in stuff a size or two smaller and ends up looking heavier than she really is.

I want to think that she gained weight and that the picture isn't a result of surgery, because, if it is, even for free, it wasn't worth it! (since it did absolutely nothing...oh, wait, she has a bigger behind now)

• Love 8
18 hours ago, Pdxblonde said:

She doesn't look toned at all- just doughy. At her age, getting toned up isn't that hard if you are actually working at it, not eating pizza with ranch dressing every chance you get. She looks fine, but more like 45 as opposed to 25 (I'm 43, I know how difficult it can be to get your body toned up. It takes actual effort).

I know! I remember watching a True Life episode where a girl (who was probably a size 4 or 6) wanted to get lipo and her doctor (who was giving her breast implants and a nose job) refused to do it. He said she would get far better results just exercising and watching her diet. These girls don't have to run their life decisions by me but I find it completely ridiculous to eat unhealthy and not exercise, yet complain about being fat (Cate), or turn to plastic surgery (Kail).

Plus, Kail posted some pictures on Instagram several years ago when she was on a fitness kick and her body looked really good- so she knows damn well she CAN get the results through diet and exercise.

I've said it before and I'll say it again- these girls are all mothers. They should be eating reasonably well (no one is saying they should go paleo or eat only raw foods but some fruits, veggies, and lean proteins never hurt anyone) and being moderately active not for vanity reasons, but to set a good example for their kids. (In fairness, the dads should be as well and even the thin ones like Ryan and Tyler and Taylor are failing).

• Love 6
(edited)

Kail won't change her eating habits. All the Cross Fit and lipo is not going to work. Eating fast food and microwave foods are easier for the person who is non-stop busy, 24 hours a day!!

Kail mentioned in the finale she could visit Javi, but it was not worth the travel to just see him for less than a day. Does this mean he was still in the country?

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4
On 6/20/2016 at 0:23 PM, HeySandyStrange said:

I thought Javi and her are divorcing, not already divorced, right? The beach article and a few others I've seen have called them divorced. Unless I missed something, I thought they were still legally married for now.

Neither one has even filed for divorce, let alone finalized anything.

It's like the episode of The Office where Michael Scott declares bankruptcy by yelling "I declare bankruptcy!"  Just by giving an interview to a tabloid, poof! these two are now divorced!

26 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Kail mentioned in the finale she could visit Javi, but it was not worth the travel to just see him for less than a day. Does this mean he was still in the country?

I think the Middle East, but a three day weekend bookmarked by a 24 hour flight there and a 24 hour flight home isn't worth it.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, TaxNerd said:

Neither one has even filed for divorce, let alone finalized anything.

It's like the episode of The Office where Michael Scott declares bankruptcy by yelling "I declare bankruptcy!"  Just by giving an interview to a tabloid, poof! these two are now divorced!

I think the Middle East, but a three day weekend bookmarked by a 24 hour flight there and a 24 hour flight home isn't worth it.

If my husband were in the middle East for 6 months, I'd fly for days weeks and months just to spend one second with him. But then again, I like my husband.

• Love 8
56 minutes ago, butterbody said:

If my husband were in the middle East for 6 months, I'd fly for days weeks and months just to spend one second with him. But then again, I like my husband.

My husband was overseas for over a year. I never thought about visiting him. He didn't have weekends off, though. He worked 7 12s the entire time he was there (civilian contractor, not military). He did come home once, for about 10 days. But it was insanely expensive and the entire reason he went over there was to save money so we could buy a home outright. We said no more visits after that! 

I suppose it's different because Karl has more money and more babysitters than I do, but I can still understand not wanting to go through all the hassle of that trip. 

• Love 8
11 hours ago, ghoulina said:

My husband was overseas for over a year. I never thought about visiting him. He didn't have weekends off, though. He worked 7 12s the entire time he was there (civilian contractor, not military). He did come home once, for about 10 days. But it was insanely expensive and the entire reason he went over there was to save money so we could buy a home outright. We said no more visits after that! 

I suppose it's different because Karl has more money and more babysitters than I do, but I can still understand not wanting to go through all the hassle of that trip. 

Sounds exactly like my husband when he went. Civilian government job. Went for one yr (2 weeks home at the 6 month mark) 7 days a week 12+ hours a day. Home for one yr working at the base, then back overseas for another year. The money was way worth it. We were able to pay off everything but our house. There is no way I would have flew over there, though. I'd never see him as much as he worked. 

• Love 4

Not trying to body shame, but if I'm going to go through the trouble, time, risk and pain of plastic surgery, I better damn well come out looking like a Victoria's Secret Angel.

Kail's crappy diet is what's killing her. Lipo and crossfit can't make up the difference when you're inhaling processed, high fat foods all day.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Not trying to body shame, but if I'm going to go through the trouble, time, risk and pain of plastic surgery, I better damn well come out looking like a Victoria's Secret Angel.

Kail's crappy diet is what's killing her. Lipo and crossfit can't make up the difference when you're inhaling processed, high fat foods all day.

Wasn't her lipo/Kardashian butt job free? Maybe that's why she isn't taking it very seriously.  Plus, she was out an about the day after from what I remember, scarfing down fries and mojitos. Must not have been that invasive or painful. I'm sure she is expecting to trade in again on her trash tv "fame" to get some more plastic surgery freebies when her body slides back to what it was.

Thing is, she wouldn't have to eat like a bunny or go ultra vegan to keep in shape or even give up on junk food altogether. Just keep her portions small, count her calories, and do some moderate exercise a few times a week.  Considering how controlling and type A Kail comes off as, you'd think she'd be stricter about her diet. Especially since she is obviously concerned about her looks and how others perceive her.

• Love 6

Finally watched the Finale special....while I don't understand what Dr. Drew was doing with the "marriage counseling"...well, I do, but it was not done well, what I did like about it, was he FINALLY asked her hard questions.  In the past, he has let her walk off because she was mad and skirt the hard questions.  I loved watching her sit there and squirm a little, actually answer the questions, ...though....she was never going to answer the question the way Drew wanted her to, which I commend her for.  The marriage is over...Javi was right, she is done....when Kail is done, she is done.  I am actually not even going to dis her for being done because that marriage was doomed from the beginning.

As for her comment about she and Jo getting along now because "they have all grown up"...meh...that may have a little to do with it....I don't think she is done fighting with Jo though.

• Love 3
22 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Eh - if she's happy with her body, then I really don't care.

None of us care.

Kail is not immune from criticism. Everyone is fair game. 

When I used to frequent the Kardashian and housewives threads on TWoP, it was hilarious to read the remarks posted about the looks of the various cast members. However, a few people  shamed posters on other threads for criticizing a participant about their looks on a particular show. 

23 hours ago, BitterApple said:

ITA.

• Love 8

really?  I was reading through some comments on the pics and the guy says Javi told him that before he (Javi) got orders for Dover his original orders were for McConnell. I googled it and saw that it was Kansas. Kail would have hated that!! Hahaha

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Mkay said:

really?  I was reading through some comments on the pics and the guy says Javi told him that before he (Javi) got orders for Dover his original orders were for McConnell. I googled it and saw that it was Kansas. Kail would have hated that!! Hahaha

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFcBJi8SYSH/?taken-by=soto4442

Yep really.  And there are a bunch more after that.  

While I don't think Kail would love living in Kansas....I think at the time since she was trying to make Javi daddy and move away from Jo...she would have welcomed orders that made it more difficult for him to be an active daily father.  I think she sees how stupid that was now...but at the time I think the farther away the better, even if it was Kansas.  

• Love 4

i have been sick the last two things and have had nothing better to do than read and share awful tweets like this. I realize his must be lyrics but she really thinks she is something. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Mkay said:

i have been sick the last two things and have had nothing better to do than read and share awful tweets like this. I realize his must be lyrics but she really thinks she is something. 

We'll see who's getting more likes than money when the MTV cash dries up and she's faced with the harsh truth that she's not TV host material.

• Love 5

I'm sorry if this has been posted before, but I went through several pages of Kail's thread and didn't find any mention of it. Kail is writing a new book called---I kid you not---Hustle & Heart and the front cover is atrocious. Her hair is crimped to high heavens and she looks Photoshopped in several places. There are several different fonts on the cover alone. Somebody on the "Teen Mom" subreddit page said it best: she looks like a wrestler from the 80s. I'm not sure how to link yet, but look it up.

Has anybody read Kail's previous book? I haven't, but have heard that it's bland and badly-written. I'd love to see what Hustle & Heart is all about if I could actually stomach it.

• Love 5

I'm not sure if it's the actual book cover.  Could be a fan/gossip site mock up?

hustle-and-heart-9781618688156_hr.jpg

Since she and Javi are over, I wonder where she will move to next?  Will Jo (Vee and Baby) follow?

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, geekamonggeeks said:

Has anybody read Kail's previous book? I haven't, but have heard that it's bland and badly-written. I'd love to see what Hustle & Heart is all about if I could actually stomach it.

And probably full of shit. This also looks like a load of attention seeking Poor-Me bollocks. 

• Love 4

Kail officially has no friends.  Who would let her have her picture taken in that horrible outfit? She DOES look like an 80s wrestler. Who was attacked by a panther. And is being choked to death by her own necklace. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Brooklynista said:

It's so....80'she hair band.  It's a terrible thing when you think you're killing it fashion wise and the rest of the world is pointing and laughing.  Kinda like Taylor Swift dancing.

Oh no,no,no. I was all 80's hair band, that is not what she is doing here.  The outfit could pass but we had to work to get our jeans to look like that. We would sit for hours and scrape a worn spot with a razor blade to get that stringy look. You couldn't buy that back then!

I'm not sure what she's going for here but that hair is almost crimped. Looks more like Tiffany mall-rat meets Like a Virgin to me. :P 

• Love 5
59 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Okay, if someone buys the book -- please scan the adult coloring book pages and post them here.  Then, we can have an art show in the thread.

I'm seriously considering it now. I need to see that coloring book!

• Love 2