Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Jules2307 said:

I've flown southwest, Delta and Air Canada since my daughter was born 10 months ago and each of them made me show her birth certificate. My husband misplaced the birth certificate and my daughter and I almost had to miss our flight because they were not letting her through security until I showed her birth certificate. I think it depends on the agent working the desk at whatever moment you get there.

Really?  I supposed it is up to the person at the desk, but I have been flying with my 2 boys (4 and 8) since they were infants (the little one flew at 1 month) at least 2 flights every year (have been on Delta, AA and United) and  I have never once been asked for a birth certificate.  I have never even brought one with me.  

• Love 2

Damn Kail, what a dick on the Marriage Boot Camp preview and holt fuck balls wear some shit that isn't fucking tight as hell. And I love how she was all made up with a face fu of makeup when this season it was no makeup, no hair done and looking like hell. Fake or what? Gotta put on a front for all these people in the house.

• Love 2

Just checking to see what is scheduled to record on my DVR and Being Vee is there for Wednesday Oct 4 at 9pm Eastern.  

I'm just going to guess NoName will have a name announcement around then and Kail will be losing her shit after she sees the episode (on the day before?).  Of course she will just pretend she won't watch it with a bunch of laughy/cry faces and declare she is just going to go to bed.  ? I can't wait!

• Love 9

Too late. No matter what they named the kid he will always be Baby NoLo to me. By the way, I think he is a very cute baby. I love his big, happy, gummy grin and his dimples. He reminds me a little of Wyatt Cenac. Not that Wyatt Cenac has a gummy grin.

• Love 5

Shit, I don't know how I'm going to react to seeing someone associated with TM2 who is actually working a job in a legit career. I might break out in a rash or faint, I'm so used to these peeps using their tv time for whatever vanity projects or pyramid schemes.  I might have to watch Being Vee,  I'm more then willing to support Vee in getting her hustle out there so she can become a well known, sought after make up artist. I also can't wait for Kail's passive-aggressive tweets, especially about her lauded degree she keeps bringing up whenever she wants attention.

• Love 20
19 minutes ago, HeySandyStrange said:

Shit, I don't know how I'm going to react to seeing someone associated with TM2 who is actually working a job in a legit career. I might break out in a rash or faint, I'm so used to these peeps using their tv time for whatever vanity projects or pyramid schemes.  I might have to watch Being Vee,  I'm more then willing to support Vee in getting her hustle out there so she can become a well known, sought after make up artist. I also can't wait for Kail's passive-aggressive tweets, especially about her lauded degree she keeps bringing up whenever she wants attention.

Kail will show her anger when she posts a comment with those laughing emojis. Where's @Mkay and that Kail meme: "Going to bed now!!"? lol

For all the hard work Vee put in her career, she hardly made a peep. What little she mentioned, was hardly noticed. Not like Kail who will throw that worthless college degree out there any chance she gets.

When Kail is in a toilet stall, and someone in the next stall asks her if she can hand them some toilet paper, she should hand over that degree. 

Edited by GreatKazu
them not her
  • Love 15
9 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Kail will show her anger when she posts a comment with those laughing emojis. Where's @Mkay and that Kail meme: "Going to bed now!!"? lol

For all the hard work Vee put in her career, she hardly made a peep. What little she mentioned, was hardly noticed. Not like Kail who will throw that worthless college degree out there any chance she gets.

When Kail is in a toilet stall, and someone in the next stall ask her if she can hand her some toilet paper, she should hand over that degree. 

LOL savage, I love it. I can just image what crap Kail will tweet during/after the show when people praise Vee to her and point out Vee's accomplishments.

"Well, I have a COLLEGE DEGREE, not a make up school diploma."

"I have THREE kids, Vee only has one, it is waaaaaaaaay easier her for her  to work out of town, away from her FAMILY."

"Jo is home all the time lol lmfao emoji emoji, so it's not like she is a single MOM!"

"Which one of us is the NEW YORK TIMES bestselling author?"

"I am a roll model, I do great service as a STAH of Teen Mom 2, I have better things to do then work some boring job!"

I can't wait for Kail to show her ass, she has always been jealous as hell of Vee.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, HeySandyStrange said:

LOL savage, I love it. I can just image what crap Kail will tweet during/after the show when people praise Vee to her and point out Vee's accomplishments.

"Well, I have a COLLEGE DEGREE, not a make up school diploma."

"I have THREE kids, Vee only has one, it is waaaaaaaaay easier her for her  to work out of town, away from her FAMILY."

"Jo is home all the time lol lmfao emoji emoji, so it's not like she is a single MOM!"

"Which one of us is the NEW YORK TIMES bestselling author?"

"I am a roll model, I do great service as a STAH of Teen Mom 2, I have better things to do then work some boring job!"

I can't wait for Kail to show her ass, she has always been jealous as hell of Vee.

You nailed it!! This will be like TM Bingo. I will have to read this post of yours and check these off as they are tweeted by Kail. lol 

lol @ roll. hahaha

Kail is beyond pissed that Jo never wanted her beyond just a fuck buddy. The way she cried to him about wanting him back and he responded he was done with her, was positively a golden moment in the series. She thought when she got Jo to have sex with her while she was dating Jordan, was her ticket to getting him back. Epic fail. He used her for sex. It was that moment that opened my eyes about Kail using sex to entice guys and using it to keep them with her. I know without a doubt that is how she went about it with Javi, Chris, and all the other guys in between and after. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

When Kail is in a toilet stall, and someone in the next stall asks her if she can hand them some toilet paper, she should hand over that degree. 

Burn!

• Love 2
4 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

IMG_2265.PNG

• Love 9
49 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

Amazing people? The coven?

Silly Javi! He probably thinks that because he isn't a deadbeat, Briana and her family won't come together to form man-hating Voltron ready to vanquish his ass the minute he does something they don't like!

• Love 10
11 hours ago, Mkay said:

The black pants are back.  

"The black sausage casings are back."  Fixed that for you ;)

Seriously, I think she wears them all the time because they are called "boyfriend jeans" and she's desperate and dumb enough to believe it.  Dear Kail, you can't make people or things your boyfriend just by putting them near your crotch.  

• Love 22
3 hours ago, Booger666 said:

Seriously, I think she wears them all the time because they are called "boyfriend jeans" and she's desperate and dumb enough to believe it.  Dear Kail, you can't make people or things your boyfriend just by putting them near your crotch.  

LOLOLOL 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Booger666 said:

23 minutes ago, Mkay said:

LOLOLOL 

yeah, legit that wins post of the day already. 

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

So she was waiting on the blanket to be delivered??

Yes.  I think she tweeted that she would wait for the personalized blanket the day she had the nurse pick a name out of a paper bag.

• Love 4

Kail gets a nine month reprieve from me on commenting on her looks so I will just say the picture of her kids is so adorable. Lincoln is going to be a heartbreaker some day I think. He just already has the confident, I give no fucks kind of vibe going on.

I really hope Chris does stick around for Lux's sake. That kid already has enough crosses to bear without dealing with an absentee father.

• Love 8
10 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

She still hasn't revealed all.  Lux Lopez or Lux Lowry?

That's right. No mention of a last name. When she revealed Lincoln's name on Twitter, didn't she post his last name as well even though we knew it was "Marroquin" because she was married?

Just saying "Lux Lopez" I feel my tongue is resisting. 

• Love 3