Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

Just now, BitterApple said:

I think Chris is going to end up being a deadbeat, and Kail will be happy to have total control: until she realizes that means no 50/50 custody and no dumping her kid off when she wants to go on vacation. Unless she hires a nanny, #3 is going to put a huge crimp in her social life. 

no, Chris wants nothing to do with the kid, apparently. 

Yes, Chris will be a deadbeat, IMO. 

But no, apparently, according to multiple reports, Kail is hoping that once she has the baby, Chris will change his mind. She was heartbroken over the breakup, she fell hard for him. I believe it. I could tell from her tweets when they were seeing each other, as well as her surgeries, that she was influenced by him/his culture. 

5 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Yeah I don't think Chris gives two hoots about Kailyn other than money or MTV fame. I hope he cares for his child, as the child has no choice in the circumstances surrounding their conception and birth. 

He wants nothing to do w/MTV, either. That's why he had them block his face out the one time he appeared on camera when he and Kail came outside to give Isaac to Jo and Vee. 

• Love 13
7 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

no, Chris wants nothing to do with the kid, apparently. 

Yes, Chris will be a deadbeat, IMO. 

But no, apparently, according to multiple reports, Kail is hoping that once she has the baby, Chris will change his mind. She was heartbroken over the breakup, she fell hard for him. I believe it. I could tell from her tweets when they were seeing each other, as well as her surgeries, that she was influenced by him/his culture. 

He wants nothing to do w/MTV, either. That's why he had them block his face out the one time he appeared on camera when he and Kail came outside to give Isaac to Jo and Vee. 

Oh really?!!! I didn't realize that. Dang!

Yes I think Kailyn will realize that being a solo parent (in the real sense) is a lot different than sharing parenting time and responsibilities when you're not in a romantic relationship with the other parent.   

• Love 6
Just now, Scarlett45 said:

Oh really?!!! I didn't realize that. Dang!

Yes I think Kailyn will realize that being a solo parent (in the real sense) is a lot different than sharing parenting time and responsibilities when you're not in a romantic relationship with the other parent.   

yeah. remember this scene? the blurred out face is chris lopez. 

kailyn-lowry-chris-lopez-never-before-seen-photos-teen-mom-44.jpg

• Love 3
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I don't but yes that's him for sure. 

Seems he's just as selfish and toxic as Kail. He shook up a lotta lives when he had an affair with a married woman, which caused her to divorce her husband, then he got her pregnant...only to walk away scott-free and relatively unscatched and leave everyone else to deal with the consequences. 

I love him for it, tho, simply bc Kail sooooo deserves it, IMO. I really, really, really hate selfish, ungrateful people who burn those who are good to them. 

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Love 11
4 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

Seems he's just as selfish and toxic as Kail. He shook up a lotta lives when he had an affair with a married woman, which caused her to divorce her husband, then he got her pregnant...only to walk away scott-free and relatively unscatched and leave everyone else to deal with the consequences. 

I love him for it, tho, simply bc Kail sooooo deserves it, IMO. I really, really, really hate selfish, ungrateful people who burn those who are good to them. 

Kailyn deserves it but the child doesn't. If she wasn't pregnant I would be laughing at the entire situation. But I can still laugh at Kailyn. 

The child might be welcome by its paternal family even if the Dad is a dead beat. I know Joe & Vee will want him/her included with Issac and Vivi too. The kids didn't ask to be here. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Kailyn deserves it but the child doesn't. If she wasn't pregnant I would be laughing at the entire situation. But I can still laugh at Kailyn. 

The child might be welcome by its paternal family even if the Dad is a dead beat. I know Joe & Vee will want him/her included with Issac and Vivi too. The kids didn't ask to be here. 

Do we know, is baby #3 a boy or girl? 

as for the kids, agreed it's not the ideal situation, but honestly, kids are resilient, far more so than adults. & there are worse households to grow up under. They're always fed, clean, well provided for and don't appear to be abused or neglected. They've still got all the opportunity in the world to prosper in life. 

• Love 1

If this guy does vanish, Kail will be all about the "I'm a single mom. It's so hard to raise three boys alone and I'm just so FRUSTRATED that no one is as good a person as I am." She'll get all kinds of sympathy and "you go girl" messages on social media, and write another "woe is me" book that will be swallowed up by the braindead masses that follow her. Meanwhile, she has the resources to hire help, two other involved parents that will take their respective boys when poor, tired, put upon Kail needs a vacay to de-stress or whatever. The whole situation is nauseating and watching people like her whine and rake in money while people who really work and deal with very difficult everyday situations struggle is just so wrong.

• Love 16
12 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Who is she going to leave the baby with when she needs to get away to Hawaii for a few days with the girls?

She has a couple weeks left before baby is due. She could still fit in one last tropical vacation!!! Lolol

• Love 6
On 7/7/2017 at 3:20 PM, BitterApple said:

Isaac and Lincoln are adorable but what sort of Kardashian photoshop trickery is this woman using to appear that slim? 

I think it's the outfit. She's wearing all black and facing forward so you cannot really see her bump and she's always had toned legs, her hip is cocked out and Lincoln is on it. I never thought Kailyn was a "curvy" girl. I thought she was tall and more of a rectangle shape with toned legs. She was never a willowy model but not "curvy" or "thick" by any means. 

• Love 4
(edited)
On 7/7/2017 at 3:26 PM, Tatum said:

I agree. Kail was irresponsible getting pregnant with this latest baby. And three children fathered by three different men is a logistical nightmare. I know a girl that has that- she's actually pretty normal. Her first baby was a teenage oops, her second child she had during marriage to a different man, and after she divorced, she became pregnant by her next boyfriend after her birth control failed. I believe her when she says she was on it. Still, she has never had one holiday with all three of her kids together. She actually did a pretty good job picking mature, responsible men who want to be as involved as possible in their kids' lives. Which is great, but that means constant negotiations for family time. The situation is as good as it could be (with all parties being reasonable adults), and I know she still hates it. So, I would certainly agree that Kail and Jenelle's situations are far from ideal, and due to their own carelessness. And if someone wants to lambast them for making poor decisions, so be it. But they can leave comments like, keep your legs closed, out of it. And also comments about the physical state of these girls' vaginas. That is just so uncalled for.

[Monica Gellar] I know!!!

I also know a woman that has 4 kids by 3 guys. Her first was stupidity being 19yrs old (that father was never really involved and she raised kid 1 mostly on her own), in her mid 20s she met her first husband, they had two kids together and stayed together a little over ten years and got divorced (normal reasons, he wasn't a deadbeat and shared custody equitably), then in her early 40s (her eldest was grown and gone at this point, her other two were teens) she fell in love with a guy that had no kids and wanted a biological child, so she had one more......she is now a single parent again because father of her youngest tragically passed away. Yup. 

I say all this to say, Kailyn is ONLY 25 (I think)?!!!! If she keeps this up she will have 6 kids by the time she his menopause and 6 different custody arrangements. Although something is telling me if she has a longed for girl she would get her tubes tied and only date men that are already parents. 

Also I have to comment because I don't think Kailyn is a maternal nuturing type like Chelsea, who would love to have as many kids as she and Cole could afford because she loves being a Mom. I don't think Kailyn would ever physical endanger her sons, or subject them to addiction etc, but she's not exactly "warm"(even to Issac and Lincoln) so why more kids? 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 3
49 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I also know a woman that has 4 kids by 3 guys. Her first was stupidity being 19yrs old (that father was never really involved and she raised kid 1 mostly on her own), in her mid 20s she met her first husband, they had two kids together and stayed together a little over ten years and got divorced (normal reasons, he wasn't a deadbeat and shared custody equitably), then in her early 40s (her eldest was grown and gone at this point, her other two were teens) she fell in love with a guy that had no kids and wanted a biological child, so she had one more......she is now a single parent again because father of her youngest tragically passed away. Yup. 

I say all this to say, Kailyn is ONLY 25 (I think)?!!!! If she keeps this up she will have 6 kids by the time she his menopause and 6 different custody arrangements. Although something is telling me if she has a longed for girl she would get her tubes tied and only date men that are already parents. 

Also I have to comment because I don't think Kailyn is a maternal nuturing type like Chelsea, who would love to have as many kids as she and Cole could afford because she loves being a Mom. I don't think Kailyn would ever physical endanger her sons, or subject them to addiction etc, but she's not exactly "warm"(even to Issac and Lincoln) so why more kids? 

The one she had w Jo was teenage stupidity, unplanned. Lincoln was planned w/Javi, I get that, I guess. 

The one with Chris was CLEARLY unplanned. I remember she said something in her blog or on Twitter about how she didn't think she could get pregnant anymore due to health reasons (which she didn't elaborate on) and so I'm guessing they just didn't use protection bc she didn't think she needed to. 

20 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

The one she had w Jo was teenage stupidity, unplanned. Lincoln was planned w/Javi, I get that, I guess. 

The one with Chris was CLEARLY unplanned. I remember she said something in her blog or on Twitter about how she didn't think she could get pregnant anymore due to health reasons (which she didn't elaborate on) and so I'm guessing they just didn't use protection bc she didn't think she needed to. 

Or she was a careless ass who used the "I didn't think..." bs after she got preggo. 

• Love 3
(edited)
4 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

I think that's BS though, you have two living breathing children, and before that you had an abortion- unless you've had a hysterectomy why would you think you "couldn't get pregnant again" at 25?!! 45 okay, but 25?! I think she got lazy on her birth control and thought this baby would make the guy stay with her because she was sprung on him. 

Edited by Scarlett45
Autocorrect
  • Love 7

"If I cheated then so did Javi"? How mature. That reads like something a five year old would say. 

Kail, that is your Twitter page and you are the one with the history of cheating on every guy you've been with in your short life. It doesn't take much to figure out you did in fact cheat. I know you can't own your shit, but stop trying to deflect. 

• Love 12
21 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

They're always fed, clean, well provided for and don't appear to be abused or neglected. They've still got all the opportunity in the world to prosper in life. 

You could say that about Farrah, too, and looked how fucked up her family is behind closed doors.  Kail has proven herself to be extremely manipulative. She will definitely manipulate her kids.

4 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

I remember it is as she wanted to see if she could. She was very clear it was not an accident.

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, lilmarysunshine said:

You could say that about Farrah, too, and looked how fucked up her family is behind closed doors.  Kail has proven herself to be extremely manipulative. She will definitely manipulate her kids.

I remember it is as she wanted to see if she could. She was very clear it was not an accident.

Oh ok. Well did Chris know about this little experiment of hers??? Because knowing he wants no part in being filmed by MTV, it seems odd to me he would give the OK to father a baby with a reality star on a show all about following their personal lives, especially boyfriends and pregnancies! 

5 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I think that's BS though, you have two living breathing children, and before that you had an abortion- unless you've had a hysterectomy why would you think you "couldn't get pregnant again" at 25?!! 45 okay, but 25?! I think she got lazy on her birth control and thought this baby would make the guy stay with her because she was sprung on him. 

you may very well be right about that! 

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Love 2
50 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

Oh ok. Well did Chris know about this little experiment of hers??? Because knowing he wants no part in being filmed by MTV, it seems odd to me he would give the OK to father a baby with a reality star on a show all about following their personal lives, especially boyfriends and pregnancies! 

you may very well be right about that! 

kailyn-lowry-pregnant.png?auto=compress&

She didn't mention him in her statement, not surprisingly!  http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/kailyn-lowry-pregnant-diss-javi-marroquin-126208/photos/kailyn-lowry-baby-bump4-235682

• Love 2
On 7/8/2017 at 0:04 PM, GreatKazu said:

Even Maci seems to get a pass for her actions or lack thereof. Imagine if Jenelle allowed any of her exes to drive her kid around without a seatbelt or car seat? Jenelle puts her kids in daycare while having no job. Maci does the same thing. Putting five t-shirts in an envelope is not a job, sorry. At least, not the kind of job that warrants putting your kids in daycare when they are infants. Maci's job is to drink all day. Shades of Jenelle who likes her pot. 

I think, at one point, Maci did a have an actual job, outside of TM and TTM. I think she worked for one of those check cashing places. But I would actually give her more grief for putting her kids in daycare than I would give Jenelle. Jenelle's kids are better off ANYWHERE away from her. So I'm glad they're in daycare. 

• Love 4
12 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

He was okay with it enough that he didn't wear a condom. Kail's a liar and a user, but no one forced him to ride that hosebeast bareback.

• Love 14

My hope is that the minute the baby is born, Hulk is served papers demanding a paternity test and if Chris Lopez is indeed the father, he immediately petitions for 50/50 custody of the child with NO child support and refuses to let the child be filmed by MTV.

• Love 13

I really wonder if Chelsea talks about leaving the show because adam threatens to not let Aubree film. He is such a loose cannon that I could see it! Especially now that he's not getting MTV money, I could see him upping his threats. I think if Aubree couldn't film, Chelsea wouldn't want to. I know Cole is supposedly such a private person, but dressing up like he did on the 4th (which I LOVED by the way!!!) and hawking products on instagram doesn't scream private to me. If it really is about adam threatening to revoke his consent, I have some real respect for Chelsea for not airing that. 

• Love 4
On 7/8/2017 at 0:04 PM, GreatKazu said:

UGH, can't get rid of the box. Sorry, GREATKAZU! Not trying to quote you. 

I was just going to say, while I don't love all the Instagram hawking, I get why they do it. And I do think it's different than being on the show. On Instagram, you have 100% control over what is posted. You decide when, where, what, etc. It's not as invasive. I do think Chelsea has been given more leeway with her privacy than the other moms (probably because she behaves better), but I really do think that Cole is just uncomfortable sitting around on camera like that. You take a quick pic for Instagram and it's over. MTV shows up at your house and their cameras and mics are everywhere, it's crowded and overstimulating and he may just not really be a fan. 

• Love 6
(edited)
31 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

UGH, can't get rid of the box. Sorry, GREATKAZU! Not trying to quote you. 

I was just going to say, while I don't love all the Instagram hawking, I get why they do it. And I do think it's different than being on the show. On Instagram, you have 100% control over what is posted. You decide when, where, what, etc. It's not as invasive. I do think Chelsea has been given more leeway with her privacy than the other moms (probably because she behaves better), but I really do think that Cole is just uncomfortable sitting around on camera like that. You take a quick pic for Instagram and it's over. MTV shows up at your house and their cameras and mics are everywhere, it's crowded and overstimulating and he may just not really be a fan. 

I would say that for himself but he's putting his kid and stepkid out there like that. There is just no way I'd ever do that so I admit I can't wrap my head around any of it.  Some weirdo took Watson's picture and presented him somewhere else as her own. I would rather work a regular 9-5 and have a more normal lifestyle than subject myself and, more importantly my kids, to that. Anyone who agrees to that automatically gets a side eye from me.   Even Corey - I see they're not putting the new one on TV but why the different standard for Leah's kids than Miranda's?  

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Love 4
44 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

why the different standard for Leah's kids than Miranda's?  

Given the amount of venom and outright threats made towards Miranda, I don't blame her for stepping back, along with her baby.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

Given the amount of venom and outright threats made towards Miranda, I don't blame her for stepping back, along with her baby.

I get that, too. But then how does Corey justify protecting his youngest from it but not his older two?

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

I get that, too. But then how does Corey justify protecting his youngest from it but not his older two?

Oh, I agree with you that ALL these parents should step away from MTV. But Corey may feel like the older two aren't in danger from rabid fans like his baby is, or maybe he feels like he couldn't stop Leah from allowing the girls to appear on her time, so therefore why not make a buck if they're going to be included. Or maybe he's just greedy like the rest. Who knows.

• Love 5

With Corey, my guess is that he mainly allows the twins to appear because no twins would mean no paycheck for Leah, meaning more financial strain on Leah, the girlses, and Miranda and him. I'm sure he's well aware of Leah's disinterest in supporting herself with a real job. Plus Leah and her clan would raise a ruckus if he tried to have the twinses removed from the show and doesn't want to put his family through that.

Of course, he's gotten kickbacks too. Nice house, some nice toys, and Miranda is able to be a SAHM.  So he probably isn't totally without ulterior motives. I do think he is operating in a more grey area as far as allowing his kids to be filmed, and I get why they aren't letting Remi be filmed.

• Love 11
(edited)
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

Oh, I agree with you that ALL these parents should step away from MTV. But Corey may feel like the older two aren't in danger from rabid fans like his baby is, or maybe he feels like he couldn't stop Leah from allowing the girls to appear on her time, so therefore why not make a buck if they're going to be included. Or maybe he's just greedy like the rest. Who knows.

I will go with that - the fact he cannot control Leah's side of things. She may throw a tantrum about Cory trying to control what goes on in her life. Cory may have wanted no part of arguing with her and having the Messer clan jump all over him for not allowing Leah to make that extra money. It is why Cory stepped away from the cameras for the most part because of how people went after him all because of poor, pitiful Leah the victim. Look how the vultures went after Miranda for that stupid backpackgate mess. Where are those vultures when Leah does something stupid like not putting a helmet on Ali? 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 7

I'm über bored and decided to read comments.  I know this pic has been posted but one comment stood out so I zoomed in.  The comment was something like "bad job trying to outline and blur the background."  So I zoomed in and they were right.  Photoshopped to look smaller I assume. 

• Love 5
15 hours ago, Mkay said:

I'm über bored and decided to read comments.  I know this pic has been posted but one comment stood out so I zoomed in.  The comment was something like "bad job trying to outline and blur the background."  So I zoomed in and they were right.  Photoshopped to look smaller I assume. 

Wow! Zooming in shows a very poor Photoshop job.

• Love 5

Omg you're right, I've never been great at telling photoshop jobs, but I zoomed in like you said and that wavy line between her and Isaac, like she knew if it was straight people would call photoshop so she tried to make it look like when your clothes naturally fold but it's literally a wavy black line ??‍♀️

• Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, leighroda said:

Omg you're right, I've never been great at telling photoshop jobs, but I zoomed in like you said and that wavy line between her and Isaac, like she knew if it was straight people would call photoshop so she tried to make it look like when your clothes naturally fold but it's literally a wavy black line ??‍♀️

How do you zoom in on the picture? When I click on it nothing happens, and I don't see anything glaringly obvious.

Kail and her photoshopped pics are starting to remind me of that South Park episode where Lisa Burger, the least attractive cheerleader, photoshopped a picture of herself so she looked "hot", and then when all the guys took her out, they'd carry her doctored photo around and look at it instead of her.

Lisa Burger.jpg

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 4

I just zoomed my screen in on the picture in the post. All around the edges near Lincoln, between her leg and Isaac, it looks like only the center of the ground is blurred and the edges are not. Lots of black jagged attempts. 

• Love 2

I just zoomed my screen in on the picture in the post. All around the edges near Lincoln, between her leg and Isaac, it looks like only the center of the ground is blurred and the edges are not. Lots of black jagged attempts.

And poor Issac lost his arm!

• Love 5
24 minutes ago, Tatum said:

How do you zoom in on the picture? When I click on it nothing happens, and I don't see anything glaringly obvious.

Kail and her photoshopped pics are starting to remind me of that South Park episode where Lisa Burger, the least attractive cheerleader, photoshopped a picture of herself so she looked "hot", and then when all the guys took her out, they'd carry her doctored photo around and look at it instead of her.

Lisa Burger.jpg

I'm on my phone so I just clicked and stretched it with my fingers, on a pc there should be a zoom option if you right click I think.

• Love 1

Here are a couple of zoomed screen grabs. Notice that Isaac does not have an arm. It was probably designed to look as though his arm was around Kail. You can see the black square jagged edges of Kail shirt in right next to Isaac's face as well. The other pictures show the jagged lines on the clothing on Isaac and the other picture shows how the ground is blurred between Kail and Isaac and the blurring is totally inconsistent.  

Screen Shot 2017-07-11 at 6.11.05 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-11 at 6.11.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-11 at 6.11.27 PM.png

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, LBS said:

And poor Issac lost his arm!

OMG, how did I NOT notice that?? So in the original pic, Isaac's shoulder must have been flush against Kail's waist. The ground also comes into much sharper focus around Kail's kneecap.

The person that pointed it out on Instagram also asked if Kail owns any shorts that don't get eaten by her vagina.

OK, who here is ilikeit0139?

• Love 12

Those are the most obvious spots.  There is a line all around her even on the side where she is holding Lincoln.   I would not have noticed if I hadn't read the comments. 

• Love 3

Wait, this picture was from a couple days ago?? Ok, I'm much smaller than Kailyn and we have pretty much the same due date, and my belly is the size of Australia. I don't know why she is trying to pretend that's what her body looks like right now, but...yeah. no. It's not. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, configdotsys said:

Here are a couple of zoomed screen grabs. Notice that Isaac does not have an arm. It was probably designed to look as though his arm was around Kail. You can see the black square jagged edges of Kail shirt in right next to Isaac's face as well. The other pictures show the jagged lines on the clothing on Isaac and the other picture shows how the ground is blurred between Kail and Isaac and the blurring is totally inconsistent.  

Screen Shot 2017-07-11 at 6.11.05 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-11 at 6.11.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-11 at 6.11.27 PM.png

All this time I assumed his arm was resting on his mother's humungous shelf ass. 

• Love 6

Even without zooming in I could tell. Once it was pointed out, the blurry lines were super obvious. Wow. Using filters in one thing. I won't say I don't sometimes do it, just because lighting in certain areas can make you look ghastly. But who the hell photoshops their personal pictures like that??? That's just too too vain, for me. You know what I do when I find unflattering pics on my camera roll? Delete!

• Love 8