Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, Mkay said:

She's out of the country.  

Now, if only she would stay put and never come back. 

On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 1:11 PM, FairyDusted said:

But she should have washed her damn feet!

She walked through Kail's house which we know is pretty damn dirty. 

• Love 8
11 hours ago, druzy said:

Someone reads this forum 

I hate abusers. People tweeted how Kail failed to mention it is because she is an abuser. 

And then I came upon this...lol...who is this SaltyAF person? Come on out! 

kail_tweet.jpg

• Love 5
44 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Why does it look like her head and shoulders are like 8 feet behind her legs and hips? Am I imagining that? Her head looks comically tiny. Like the whole thing would fit in one of those hands. 

Kailyn is tall,and I've never agreed with some who think she has a "bad figure" or anything but she looks elongated here...even knowing she's taller than average. Could be photo shop gone wrong or bad camera angle. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Why does it look like her head and shoulders are like 8 feet behind her legs and hips? Am I imagining that? Her head looks comically tiny. Like the whole thing would fit in one of those hands. 

It does! It looks like someone cut the head off a picture taken from a further distance and pasted it to the body of a picture taken more closely. I do think some more eagle eyed observers have noted previous pictures that she photoshopped herself that led to odd angles in the pictures, but I don't know what could have been done to make her shoulders actually appear larger than they are.

2 hours ago, Tatum said:

Yeah I think the underwater picture is clearly photoshopped.

The original version:

MerrittIsland6Manatee.jpg

Bahahahahaha 

Thanks for clearing that up.  ??

• Love 4
On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 1:23 PM, Tatum said:

Yeah I think the underwater picture is clearly photoshopped.

The original version:

MerrittIsland6Manatee.jpg

lol 

I was remembering when my last pregnancy was a stressful time for me. I was bleeding here and there. My doctor told me I might be miscarrying. I was so worried and upset. She told me all I could do was to take it easy and she suggested a lot of bed rest. I spent those whole 9 months worrying about every little thing. If we were invited to go out of town for a celebration or event, I passed. I didn't want to take that chance. I didn't ingest any medication or over-the-counter meds whatsoever. I certainly didn't get on a plane. I didn't take long car trips if I could avoid it. I didn't go into the ocean. I avoided swimming pools. I didn't do anything that could bring about a miscarriage or cause me to go into labor. I had gone into early labor with my second child.  

Bluto goes on her 3629367 vacation for the year, while pregnant, sitting on a plane ride to PR that requires seat belt use, and then go swimming in the ocean with her fellow sea creatures after claiming she had had two miscarriages? And this pregnancy is supposedly high-risk? Kail is a fucking lying POS. 

• Love 18
3 hours ago, qtpi17 said:

So Kail has the boys for father's day?  

That would be my guess. Shes shown in the past that she would have no problem not letting Jo take Issac for Fathers Day (if I remember correctly) just because it interfered with her plans.  

It never fails to irk me how Kail doesnt get how lucky she is, in that the fathers of both her boys are very much in their lives.  I have several female friends who would kill for 1/6th of the help that she has. But of course, no matter the level of help Kail gets, it will never be enough. 

• Love 10

I thought she meant she's going to get the boys and then go to st Thomas or they would meet her (with another adult to bring them to her). I wouldn't be shocked if she kept the boys from their fathers like she has done before, but I feel like she would have lorded it over them on social media if she did have the boys, we would have had an onslaught of pictures of the boys yesterday. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, leighroda said:

I thought she meant she's going to get the boys and then go to st Thomas or they would meet her (with another adult to bring them to her). I wouldn't be shocked if she kept the boys from their fathers like she has done before, but I feel like she would have lorded it over them on social media if she did have the boys, we would have had an onslaught of pictures of the boys yesterday. 

Oh yes, that might be it. Kail is mentioning her next trip would be St. Thomas with the boys in tow, not that she has them now. Let me guess, she is taking that vacation two weeks after giving birth? 

You know, all of these nasty ass people have made it so that I never want to go to the places they have visited. I never want to go to Puerto Rico, not that I wanted to before, but hubby did. I never want to go to St. Thomas or any of the islands Kail and Jenelle have been to. I have already been to various islands in the Caribbean including the Bahamas, so I can give a middle finger to Kail and say I was there before she took her nasty yeasty twat there with Javi. I was in Hawaii before she went there and tainted the waters with her infected herpe self. 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Oh yes, that might be it. Kail is mentioning her next trip would be St. Thomas with the boys in tow, not that she has them now. Let me guess, she is taking that vacation two weeks after giving birth? 

You know, all of these nasty ass people have made it so that I never want to go to the places they have visited. I never want to go to Puerto Rico, not that I wanted to before, but hubby did. I never want to go to St. Thomas or any of the islands Kail and Jenelle have been to. I have already been to various islands in the Caribbean including the Bahamas, so I can give a middle finger to Kail and say I was there before she took her nasty yeasty twat there with Javi. I was in Hawaii before she went there and tainted the waters with her infected herpe self. 

You don't know how much it hurt me to marginally defend her... I feel so dirty.

• Love 2

They were with their dads while she was in PR. She got home, then the boys came back from their dad's house, now she and the boys are headed to St Thomas. 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Mkay said:

They were with their dads while she was in PR. She got home, then the boys came back from their dad's house, now she and the boys are headed to St Thomas. 

So miss " high risk" flew from PR to Del. or PA, then back down to St. Thomas, even though the islands are so close!? WTF? Also, there are plenty if beautiful beach in Del . And Maryland- why not go on a vacay closer to home?

Does anyone know what her actual due date is?

• Love 6

Someone who said hey were 17 weeks when Kail said she was says her due date is August.  She was just comparing to her own since they were the same amount of weeks along when Kail announced hers. 

• Love 1

Does she always travel with an entourage?  Because I have 3 kids (5 years between oldest and youngest) and when they were very young, there was nothing "relaxing" about traveling with them.  But we didn't have built in sitters or help so we lugged them everywhere. "Vacation" meant kids with us 24/7.

I'm sure this is more evidence of her doing things all by herself as the Bestest Single Mom Evah!   (except she always seems to have people around to help)

• Love 6
2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Kail likely has friends with her. She just chooses not to show those photos. 

Yep. A friend named Rachel and her kid. They've been in a few snaps but not many. 

(edited)
On 6/19/2017 at 6:46 PM, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

Kail tweeted a bit ago that she was first taking a vacation by herself and then one with her sons before the new baby. I was thinking  she is pushing her luck with this "high risk" pregnancy and running out of time if she is due in July.

I admit I'm old but I thought most airlines won't allow you/highly frown upon pregnant women flying around/after 8 months because its too high risk?  Obviously I have that all wrong.  

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 2

Ah....just one more reason to hate her if she's claiming her pregnancy is "high risk," particularly. I had 3 high risk pregnancies and a miscarriage and there is NO WAY I'd get on a plane that late in my pregnancy. I had my last baby via emergency c/s at 30 weeks. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, beesknees said:

I admit I'm old but I thought most airlines won't allow you/highly frown upon pregnant women flying around/after 8 months because its too high risk?  Obviously I have that all wrong.  

I know they do to some degree, some others have commented that not every airline does, I don't have kids so I don't know the ins and outs of it though. I don't know how exactly though, it seems like they could cause an issue if someone just looks larger like 3rd trimester but is only 2nd... do you have to say you are pregnant when you book?

• Love 1
(edited)

I was just looking at this and airlines are all over the map and it is stricter for international travel (or flights over 5 hours). 

Most pg women I've known wouldn't consider a vacay that pg but most of the pregnant women I've known have been old like me. lol   They are not 25 and pregnant. They're like 38 and pregnant.  A friend had one at 29 and then one at 34 and she said even then there was a big difference for her.  She felt old at 34.

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, beesknees said:

It depends on the airline. Some don't have any rules about it, Delta is one. Others require a doctor's note if you're past a certain point - 38 weeks for some, 36 weeks for others, even 32 or 28 weeks for others (generally overseas flights require it earlier in the pregnancy.) Some even have rules based on it being your first or a subsequent child. 

• Love 2