Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

Oh shit, are you serious about the pineapple thing?  My daughter and I love pineapple and eat them all the freaking time and we have pineapple stuff all over the house. I haven't smoked pot in 30+ years and she never has (she's ten). Time to redecorate. 

Kail is super lucky having Jo and Javi in her life (in particular, the way they treat the boys). There is a terrible part of me that hopes Chris treats Kail the way Kail has treated Jo and Javi in the past. Give her a taste of her own medicine. 

• Love 7
5 hours ago, citychic said:

The pineapple symbol is associated with marijuana culture. I feel like she likes pineapples because she likes Chris and wants to fit into his way of life.  

Ooooooh. Ok

4 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Kail and Jo smoked weed together. I assume she did that before Jo came along. That may be how they connected. 

She needs some good shit. Girl is uptight without a dick between her legs. Kail tweeting she is laughing is really her covering up for the fact she is an uptight twat who is pissed at someone. lol 

I had to. Lol

IMG_2265.PNG

• Love 8

I thought she got po'd at the pictures (and thought) of Vee smoking pot. I guess she now sees it as okay because baby daddy 3 is in sales/distribution of um....pineapples.  Yea. 

• Love 16
11 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I thought she got po'd at the pictures (and thought) of Vee smoking pot. I guess she now sees it as okay because baby daddy 3 is in sales/distribution of um....pineapples.  Yea. 

Kail was indignant about Vee and her pot-smoking pics, and even refused to meet her at first or talk to her on one of the reunions, if I recall. Even though Kail admitted she has smoked pot herself "in the past" she acted all holier than thou towards Vee in the beginning.

BTW, I may be older, but I thought that pineapples were a traditional symbol of hospitality and welcome? i guess the t- shirt with a pineapple on it that I wear means something else?

In regard to Chris and the baby--does anyone know if he formally acknowledged paternity, as in getting a DNA test and filing the VAP form? If he did, he has every right to visitation, regardless of cs-- they are two separate issues, legally.  Also, wouldn't he not have to pay much if he does make much in comparsion to Kail?

• Love 13

@Mkay OMG I will never get tired of that Kail meme you created. It seriously is so funny. All you see is that puffy face of hers which shows how pissed off she really is, and then you read her tweet which she tries to pass off as a "who cares?" post with those laughing emojis. She was so mad and upset at not being able to go after Javi because of that PFA in place. She was kicking herself in her Mother Russia ass and couldn't contain her anger!! lol 

kail pissed off face.jpg

kail pissed off going to bed.jpg

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

@Mkay OMG I will never get tired of that Kail meme you created. It seriously is so funny. All you see is that puffy face of hers which shows how pissed off she really is, and then you read her tweet which she tries to pass off as a "who cares?" post with those laughing emojis. She was so mad and upset at not being able to go after Javi because of that PFA in place. She was kicking herself in her Mother Russia ass and couldn't contain her anger!! lol 

kail pissed off face.jpg

kail pissed off going to bed.jpg

I wish I could take credit for it but I can't.  Someone on twitter made it. But it's still pretty awesome.  

• Love 4
10 hours ago, citychic said:

The pineapple symbol is associated with marijuana culture. I feel like she likes pineapples because she likes Chris and wants to fit into his way of life.  

5 hours ago, UniqueHandle said:

Oh shit, are you serious about the pineapple thing?  My daughter and I love pineapple and eat them all the freaking time and we have pineapple stuff all over the house. I haven't smoked pot in 30+ years and she never has (she's ten). Time to redecorate. 

As @Adiba posted up thread, pineapples are traditionally associated with hospitality and a sign of welcoming guests, particularly in the South. I know several very straight-laced Southern ladies who are pineapple-obsessed and I am now totally wondering if they are big pot smokers. LOL. I never knew about the pineapple marijuana connection. Now I'm side-eyeing my non-alcohol-drinking, constant church-going, doesn't gamble, Southern Baptist cousin who loves pineapple decor and thinking she's secretly a huge stoner. Ha! 

http://www.southernliving.com/culture/pineapple-hospitality

(BTW, I doubt Kail's love of pineapple came from the hospitality symbolism....she doesn't even want to let Javi come in to get his mail when his name still on the mortgage...)

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 16

So I take it her New York trip was for this marriage show thing she did with Javi.  (It's early and I can't think) She brought her friend from some of her snaps (the first pic) and the rest of the people are people from the show? Who knows.  Here ya go.  

IMG_2887.PNG

IMG_2889.PNG

IMG_2890.PNG

IMG_2891.PNG

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Mkay said:

So I take it her New York trip was for this marriage show thing she did with Javi.  (It's early and I can't think) She brought her friend from some of her snaps (the first pic) and the rest of the people are people from the show? Who knows.  Here ya go.  

IMG_2887.PNG

IMG_2889.PNG

IMG_2890.PNG

IMG_2891.PNG

#hangerson

#coattails

#dimmingfame

• Love 9
1 hour ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

Where is baby Suds?

Not with Chris Lopez, that's for sure! Lol

I wonder where his family is in all of this? Have they even met little Aeon Flux yet?  Do they even acknowledge his existence considering Mother Lopez doesn't seem to be a fan of Kail(the "haven't you seen the show" comment after the dread cutting incident)

• Love 11

Kail would have to know how to cook. Microwave foods and frozen foods won't work on a cooking show. Leah would be her only viewer. 

You need to be exposed to the wonders of Sandra Lee on Food Network. You can learn all sorts of recipes such as her famous angel food cake. Step 1 Buy an angel food cake; Step 2 Slather it in canned frosting or a tub of Cool Whip; Step 3 Top with a citronella candle and serve! For a quick laugh google Sandra Lee Kwanzaa Cake. I can easily see Aunt Sandy being an inspiration to Kail. Her food is crap but she goes into Pinterest overload on table decorations to the point where you cannot put food on the table.

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, mscav said:

You need to be exposed to the wonders of Sandra Lee on Food Network. You can learn all sorts of recipes such as her famous angel food cake. Step 1 Buy an angel food cake; Step 2 Slather it in canned frosting or a tub of Cool Whip; Step 3 Top with a citronella candle and serve! For a quick laugh google Sandra Lee Kwanzaa Cake. I can easily see Aunt Sandy being an inspiration to Kail. Her food is crap but she goes into Pinterest overload on table decorations to the point where you cannot put food on the table.

Don't forget the can of apple pie filling dumped into the hole in the middle!

I still have nightmares about that cake. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

She looks good there. Such great hair.

Kardashian-like extensions can be considered great hair. Kail thinks she is the next Kartrashian when in reality, she is just your typical puta. Then again, that is a Kartrashian.

Hey, Kail has more ripped jeans. Those rips are on her knees. I guess that is from being on her knees, dragging herself on the ground begging any dude to stay with her. Or she spent a lot of time on her knees for other reasons. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 12
5 hours ago, rafibomb said:

Don't forget the can of apple pie filling dumped into the hole in the middle!

I still have nightmares about that cake. 

Nothing tops the Corn Nuts, though. Seriously, y'all must search the Kwanzaa Cake.

• Love 5
47 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

So, you weren't  really into Kail but chose to have unprotected sex with her?

Kail used Chris for his benefits - sperm.  A piece of free ass is free ass! It seems to be the norm for many people in this country. Ask Briana, Luis, Devoid, Jenelle, Leah, all of Kail's sex partners, etc. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 11
9 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

So, you weren't  really into Kail but chose to have unprotected sex with her?

So there are these things called condoms, Chris...use them next time. I'm pretty sure they're available at Walgreens. Or maybe just don't have sex with people you're not into, douchebag. That tends to cause problems when it CREATES CHILDREN.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 13
11 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

That article mentions Farrah quit the show. I don't remember her quitting. I remember her getting canned. I know my memory isn't always on par. Did she ever quit? 

Yes, she quit in 2012 and returned in 2015. The real reason the OG Moms hate her is because she is now paid more. Farrah was the only one with the resources to play the game of “I’m leaving!”.  Farrah won the game of chicken.  The other cast members cannot afford to go without filming. 

• Love 10

Hey Chris, even though your worry is legit, maybe if you had picked a better baby momma or maybe if you would have thought things through you wouldn't have the problem of the Hulk. And he had no problem being around to get free shit and sex before and be around her kids. So what did he think she was going to be like after they were done? Sorry Chris but if you don't want that stuff around your son you should have wrapped it up and you should have picked a better woman. His mom was right when she asked if he watched the show. That is on him for putting his dick in someone like Kail and if he wasn't into her then why be with her? Can't wait for all the drama from these two immature assholes, who are already throwing shade and their kid is only 2 months old.

Edited by toodywoody
because i needed to edit my shit to make sense. too early
  • Love 16
20 minutes ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

Wait...I thought the show stopped filming in 2012 and returned in 2015 and at first she wasnt asked to return until the season had already started??  

Yes. She played hardball. They had already filmed the other women. They needed Farrah and gave into her demands. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, toodywoody said:

Hey Chris, even though your worry is legit, maybe if you had picked a better baby momma or maybe if you would have thought things through you wouldn't have the problem of the Hulk. And he had no problem being around to get free shit and sex before and be around her kids. So what did he think she was going to be like after they were done? Sorry Chris but if you don't want that stuff around your son you should have wrapped it up and you should have picked a better woman. His mom was right when she asked if he watched the show. That is on him for putting his dick in someone like Kail and if he wasn't into her then why be with her? Can't wait for all the drama from these two immature assholes, who are already throwing shade and their kid is only 2 months old.

Yep. Him complaining about it now is no different from Briana bitching about Luis. Deal with it, people. You reap what you sow...don't bang club dudes or reality show girls.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

Yep. Him complaining about it now is no different from Briana bitching about Luis. Deal with it, people. You reap what you sow...don't bang club dudes or reality show girls.

Exactly. He had the show to see how she was. He already knew.

• Love 5
On October 12, 2017 at 6:35 PM, UniqueHandle said:

The pineapple is also a symbol of welcome/hospitality. Go with that. 

• Love 4
On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 3:35 PM, UniqueHandle said:

lol

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 9:13 PM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

As @Adiba posted up thread, pineapples are traditionally associated with hospitality and a sign of welcoming guests, particularly in the South. I know several very straight-laced Southern ladies who are pineapple-obsessed and I am now totally wondering if they are big pot smokers. LOL. I never knew about the pineapple marijuana connection. Now I'm side-eyeing my non-alcohol-drinking, constant church-going, doesn't gamble, Southern Baptist cousin who loves pineapple decor and thinking she's secretly a huge stoner. Ha! 

http://www.southernliving.com/culture/pineapple-hospitality

(BTW, I doubt Kail's love of pineapple came from the hospitality symbolism....she doesn't even want to let Javi come in to get his mail when his name still on the mortgage...)

lol  Hey, you never know. They might be lighting it up just to you know, chill. 

• Love 4

So, we see pictures of her all week with her pants 3 sizes too small and her butt and hips large. We are supposed to believe that Isaac took this picture at such a perfect angle that she is small again?

BA80A459-8F43-4AC3-A59E-D99704A111F1.jpeg

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 10
(edited)

LOL that photo. Those hips are lying. Agree @Mkay there is some funny stuff going on with the photo.

Again with ripped jeans? Does she own any clothes that are not ripped below the waist? I'd hate to see her underwear.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 4
33 minutes ago, SPLAIN said:

LOL that photo. Those hips are lying. Agree @Mkay there is some funny stuff going on with the photo.

Again with ripped jeans? Does she own any clothes that are not ripped below the waist? I'd hate to see her underwear.

LOL, I think all of us would.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

I don't think she wears underwear. It gets in the way of those quickies she has in her bedroom. 

4 hours ago, ghoulina said:

And if you DO open that mail, you CANNOT use her trash can to throw away the envelopes. 

Bitch is so ridiculous. Her telling Javi, "Why are you opening your mail here?!" is so off the charts. 

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I don't think she wears underwear. It gets in the way of those quickies she has in her bedroom. 

Bitch is so ridiculous. Her telling Javi, "Why are you opening your mail here?!" is so off the charts

Or when she said "dont be fake" when he was trying to be civil and give her a hug.... i fucking HATE her digusting fat ass garbage pail kid face!!! Lol 

• Love 14