Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

It's too bad Kail wants to remain an abusive and bitter soul. That scene was an insight on what can be accomplished if Kail only opened those beady eyes of hers. 

One thing I noticed when she called up Javi to let him know the PFA was lifted and done with, she called him, not Face-Timed him like she usually does. It may not seem like a big deal, but to me, it seemed as if she couldn't face him. For her to have to say in her own way, the PFA was not necessary had to be a bitter pill to swallow. She couldn't even be big about it - no pun intended - and just admit she made a bad judgment call out of anger. She just stood there with the phone in her hand, waiting and anticipating Javi was going to give her an earful. Instead, he just said it was the best thing and they were moving forward. Kail just stood there as her eyes were looking around as if she couldn't even bother to hear him out. 

Eh, I don't know if I'd give her that much credit. I don't think she has the capability to be ashamed of her behavior. She was probably just pissed he didn't thank her for dropping the phony order.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Eh, I don't know if I'd give her that much credit. I don't think she has the capability to be ashamed of her behavior. She was probably just pissed he didn't thank her for dropping the phony order.

No, not ashamed, more like she was annoyed at having to let Javi know she was lifting the PFA.  She wasn't going to do more than she had to and decided instead to call him rather than Face-Time him so she could then make all the faces she wanted, which she did. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

No, not ashamed, more like she was annoyed at having to let Javi know she was lifting the PFA.  She wasn't going to do more than she had to and decided instead to call him rather than Face-Time him so she could then make all the faces she wanted, which she did. 

Oh, I thought you meant couldn't face him like she was too embarrassed.

26 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

I love how not even MTV money could tempt into pretending he likes the puta. 

I wish he would've decided he didn't like her before knocking her up.

• Love 15
14 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

I do wish the money could tempt him into showing us how much he DOESN'T like her.

The lack of involvement is the biggest F-U he could've given to Kailyn. He's showing the world loud and clear in the very best way possible. 

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Guess her and Sterling made up. I believe this is sterlings mother. 

Holy shit! Is that Tan Mom!? Why would someone want to look like this!?

I'm sure Garbage Pail needs all the help and support she can get now being a 3x3, so she's probably mending fences for her own benefit. 

• Love 18
1 hour ago, Brooklynista said:

I do wish the money could tempt him into showing us how much he DOESN'T like her.

*high five*

1 hour ago, Scarlett45 said:

The lack of involvement is the biggest F-U he could've given to Kailyn. He's showing the world loud and clear in the very best way possible. 

Very true. 

Guess her and Sterling made up. I believe this is sterlings mother. 

Sheesh! Leatherface. Nasty. 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, LunaMia said:

I'm sure Garbage Pail needs all the help and support she can get now being a 3x3, so she's probably mending fences for her own benefit. 

Very convenient timing, right? 

• Love 6
29 minutes ago, LunaMia said:

I had to keep scrolling her twitter page to see if she really looked this way. It didn't improve much. Haha But I think this picture is one of those funky Filters. Remember her from the California trip that Javi kept calling Kail and interrupting? I guess she kept in contact with Kail while she and Sterling were on the outs. You all are probably right. Kail only has friends or mends broken friendships for her benefit. 

• Love 6
18 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Right??  She has very high self esteem - it makes no sense, she is extremely ugly.  Inside and out.  Her tiny little eyes are too close together and her skin looks like a cheese-less pizza pie!  I have to wonder if she sees the same thing in the mirror that we all see.  It is like body dysmorphia, but in reverse.

I actually think the high self esteem is a wall. A front. It's quite typical for a narcissist's overconfidence to mask low self esteem. That's what I see in Kail. 

• Love 11
14 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I actually think the high self esteem is a wall. A front. It's quite typical for a narcissist's overconfidence to mask low self esteem. That's what I see in Kail. 

This.

I can't forget when Kail said in season one how it truly bothers her when she is criticized, words to that effect. She said she will be alone in a room and cry her eyes out. Then, there is the most recent episode where she was upset about the news being revealed about her pregnancy. We saw how upset she was in that scene. She was so upset, she was pissed at the fact the PFA was in place and how it kept her from contacting Javi who was having twitter words with Jenelle over her lies and dragging him into her mess. She reacted by posting laughing emojis and informing people she was going to bed. She was also putting up a front about school, making it appear what a great student she was and how she was graduating on time when in fact, she was barely passing and it was her huge donation to the school that saved her puta ass. The big front she is putting up right now concerns Chris. She makes it sound like he is a friend, he is supportive, he just chooses not to be on camera because he doesn't really like people. Sounds like what Amber said about Matt being from Boston when trying to excuse his shitty behavior. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 14
46 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Well, I agree with the fact that Kail cares a lot what people think of her (not typical of someone with high self confidence), but I still think she legitimately over estimates her importance in other people's decisions. Perhaps that's more self absorption than arrogance or narcissism, but I think Kail really believes that she is the reason everyone in her life does what they do. Like, when Javi chooses to jet ski with a date, that's him wishing he was still with Kail, rather than just doing a popular activity that thousands of other people do merely because it's fun. Things like that.

I also think she really and truly believes she is where she is today (ie earning $300K annually and an "author" of multiple published books) solely because of her own talent and determination.

• Love 11
27 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Ahhhhhh jesus christ!  This is horrific.  Are people on twitter mocking her?  

Great, so now we have to see Sterling's troll-face again.  

Naw.  They tell her she's amazing, beautiful, etc.  I think this is a filter but her real look is that far off from this one. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Tatum said:

Well, I agree with the fact that Kail cares a lot what people think of her (not typical of someone with high self confidence), but I still think she legitimately over estimates her importance in other people's decisions. Perhaps that's more self absorption than arrogance or narcissism, but I think Kail really believes that she is the reason everyone in her life does what they do. Like, when Javi chooses to jet ski with a date, that's him wishing he was still with Kail, rather than just doing a popular activity that thousands of other people do merely because it's fun. Things like that.

I totally get what you're saying, and I agree. I still think that can fit with what I'm saying, because it's not even on a conscious level. She's CONVINCED herself she's that awesome, that important, because she can't handle thinking she's a total loser. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I totally get what you're saying, and I agree. I still think that can fit with what I'm saying, because it's not even on a conscious level. She's CONVINCED herself she's that awesome, that important, because she can't handle thinking she's a total loser. 

Yes. It is a mish-mash of what you pointed out and @Tatum

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I've seen people who "came from nothing" and then lucked out "made something of themselves".  They ain't never goin' back, and they kind of look down on those who are still 'there."

IMHO it takes away from their accomplishments that they now think they're better than others.  I feel that about Kail.

• Love 6
31 minutes ago, teapot said:

I've seen people who "came from nothing" and then lucked out "made something of themselves".  They ain't never goin' back, and they kind of look down on those who are still 'there."

I definitely think Kail looks down on others, but I wouldn't necessarily agree she's never going back. The MTV cash cow will end at some point, and she's picked a educational field that doesn't pay very well except for the top 1%, in which there is high competition and for which I think we can all agree she is not well suited(of the top 1% jobs, I mean, not any job within that field), even with her connections, and she has demonstrated awful money management skills.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I definitely think Kail looks down on others, but I wouldn't necessarily agree she's never going back. The MTV cash cow will end at some point, and she's picked a educational field that doesn't pay very well except for the top 1%, in which there is high competition and for which I think we can all agree she is not well suited(of the top 1% jobs, I mean, not any job within that field), even with her connections, and she has demonstrated awful money management skills.

I meant in THEIR minds, they're never going back.  (unfortunately for them, when Karma gets them, they have even fewer people to depend upon, b/c their old friends are like "screw you, you couldn't even look at me when you were doing well, now I don't have time for you either!")

• Love 4
35 minutes ago, teapot said:

I meant in THEIR minds, they're never going back.  (unfortunately for them, when Karma gets them, they have even fewer people to depend upon, b/c their old friends are like "screw you, you couldn't even look at me when you were doing well, now I don't have time for you either!")

Oh, I hope so. I would shell out for a plane ticket to the Delaware Burger King to see her in action once the MTV cameras go away.

Actually, in Kail's defense, I think she could probably get a decent paying job with her degree (assuming she ever finishes- which I don't believe has been confirmed). It wouldn't be Kardashian money, but enough to live on. However, I think she will continue to burn bridges and alienate people with her bitchy, entitled attitude

• Love 6
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

It's definitely possible that she fishes for compliments and surrounds herself by sycophants because she needs that constant validation to feel good about herself. I mean, any person that will continue to engage with people criticizing her on Twitter cares WAY too much about what people think.

If someone thinks you're a ginormous waste of space (emphasis on "ginormous")- so fucking what? If you really think you're awesome, that shouldn't bother you. But maybe Kail can only think she's awesome when other people are telling her so.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Do we have a name yet? Isn't he almost a month old already? 

She says that all the names that have been suggested she has heard 1000 times.  ? 

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, Mkay said:

She says that all the names that have been suggested she has heard 1000 times.  ? 

Then she should move to another country. What a damn sulfuric acid bitch. I cannot stand her. 

I mean, any person that will continue to engage with people criticizing her on Twitter cares WAY too much about what people think.

THAT! is what Kail said in the first season. She said she does care what people think of her. It is why she takes criticism so hard. Your comment triggered my memory. 

• Love 12

So what if it's a name she's heard a lot before?!  I'm positive a kid would much prefer a normal name than a name that that they'll have to spell for the rest of their lives. I feel so bad for kids who's parents pick trendy names.  I hate seeing made up names with stupid spellings, names with a Y where there should be an I and vice versa.  Those poor kids will have to spell their names to every person they come across for the rest of their lives. I think it's mean to give a kid a name like that.

I know somebody who was going to name their kid Tynli, we were so happy that she changed her mind and gave the kid a normal name. I'm sure the kid will be happy once she hears what her name could have been. 

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 12
28 minutes ago, Maharincess said:

So what if it's a name she's heard a lot before?!  I'm positive a kid would much prefer a normal name than a name that that they'll have to spell for the rest of their lives. I feel so bad for kids who's parents pick trendy names.  I hate seeing made up names with stupid spellings, names with a Y where there should be an I and vice versa.  Those poor kids will have to spell their names to every person they come across for the rest of their lives. I think it's mean to give a kid a name like that.

I know somebody who was going to name their kid Tynli, we were so happy that she changed her mind and gave the kid a normal name. I'm sure the kid will be happy once she hears what her name could have been. 

My kiddo is Kynli. Much better than Tynli. Hahaha

• Love 4
6 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Then she should move to another country. What a damn sulfuric acid bitch. I cannot stand her. 

THAT! is what Kail said in the first season. She said she does care what people think of her. It is why she takes criticism so hard. Your comment triggered my memory. 

*files sulfuric acid bitch swsy for future use* lol

She should just name the kid after Chris and be done with it. 

• Love 6
55 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

*files sulfuric acid bitch swsy for future use* lol

She should just name the kid after Chris and be done with it. 

C-Lo. 

Kail likes naming her kids after rappers (Eminem), C-Lo would just be a different spelling. 

• Love 3
20 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Do we have a name yet? Isn't he almost a month old already? 

I am still convinced she is only holding out so she can sell the story revealing his name and make some money. I bet the longer she keeps everyone waiting, the more they will pay.

• Love 5

Regarding the baby, I think Kail already has a name in her head or that she has been using informally for him. Are birth records public documents? Don't you have to have some kind of name for a ss number? I can't see People or some other outlet paying too much money for info that is bound to come out eventually anyway. It's just not that compelling for a z list reality personality is it?

• Love 9

I like to imagine her publicist (again what ring of hell professionally do you have to be on to be one of their publicists, but another topic!) calling US Weekly and saying "People just offered us 25K for the name thing..,"

USWEEKLY: "Ok, good deal, hope that works out for you," then disappointingly calling up People and saying "US Weekly just offered us $20K for the name!"

PEOPLE: "Cool, good for you guys! My advice: don't put it in a college fund. Go on a vacation Baby X either won't remember or even be on, then lease a luxury car with it."

Publicist "You know what Tracy, there's no reason to be a bitch about this, I"M TRYING TO HELP MY CLIENT! Seriously, can you do 5K?"

PEOPLE "How about $250 in Kids R Us gift cards, provided she does some product placement for anal resurfacers we just signed to an ad package?"

Publicist "Are you serious, I can pitch that!"

PEOPLE: "I'm serious about the product placement at least. Email me back, don't call though."

Edited by Uncle JUICE
Clarity / mag name corrections
  • Love 17
11 minutes ago, Adiba said:

Regarding the baby, I think Kail already has a name in her head or that she has been using informally for him. Are birth records public documents? Don't you have to have some kind of name for a ss number? I can't see People or some other outlet paying too much money for info that is bound to come out eventually anyway. It's just not that compelling for a z list reality personality is it?

Seriously, Ryan Reynolds couldn't drum up that much interest in his kid's name. I bet 99% of the population has no idea who Kail Lowry is.

9 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

...  "Cool, good for you guys! My advice: don't put it in a college fund. Go on a vacation Baby X either won't remember or even be on, then lease a luxury car with it." Publicist "You know what Tracy, there's no reason to be a bitch about this, I"M TRYING TO HELP MY CLIENT!

That Tracy, what a bitch. Snort.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, dabronx said:
3 hours ago, Pixiebomb said:

I don't care what she names the poor kid. Too bad she had a boy. She could have named her Princess Consuela Banana Hammock. That's unusual. 

She can name him Pheobo!

Lol! I love you both, but if she wants a "Jr.", might as well just go with "Crap Bag".

• Love 8