Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, jadecorleone said:

Wouldnt it have just been easier to get a baby seat that has a canopy over it and then use a blanket to cover the rest? Oh wait, this is Kail Im talking about. Common sense doesnt apply to her. I really hope Chris does a DNA test first.

It looks like one of those nursing covers that doubles as a car seat cover. I loved mine. Kail is a stupid piece of shit but I do like those covers.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Hopefully, Chris was smart and refused to put his name on the birth certificate. There's been several cases in the news where guys have been stuck paying child support for kids who turned out not to be theirs, all because they signed the birth certificate. I don't think that will end up being the case here, but I wouldn't trust Kail farther than I could throw her.

Sheeit, from what I understand, in some U.S. states a guy can still be on the hook for child support even when DNA proves he's not the father and he's not on the birth cert but has been supporting the child financially.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, jadecorleone said:

Wouldnt it have just been easier to get a baby seat that has a canopy over it and then use a blanket to cover the rest? Oh wait, this is Kail Im talking about. Common sense doesnt apply to her. I really hope Chris does a DNA test first.

It is one of those caraway canopy's.  She posted a snap or Instagram pic of it when she bought it. I guess that's what it's called. Haha They didn't have these when my child was  born.  

Found it:

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 4
42 minutes ago, Mkay said:

It is one of those caraway canopy's.  She posted a snap or Instagram pic of it when she bought it. I guess that's what it's called. Haha They didn't have these when my child was  born.  

Found it:

Who's "our", Kail???

• Love 9
9 hours ago, nikita said:

Who's "our", Kail???

Ha! Her and the boys cause aint NOBODY else in that house.

Its about time for her to reconnect with Suzie isn't it? Kail is running out of people to mooch services off of.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 9
18 hours ago, Mkay said:

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/kailyn-lowry-leaving-hospital-new-baby-ex-chris-lopez-video-teen-mom-2/?utm_source=relicagency&utm_medium=Partner&utm_campaign=relicagency

ugh! Why is that link so long. Anyway, here you go. Video of Kail and Chris leaving the hospital and arriving home. 

Who took this picture? Even if Kail gave them a heads up that she was leaving the hospital, who would care enough to come snap pictures? Also, given how vain Kail is, I can't believe she was cool with being filmed looking like shit. I'll withhold judgment for how awful she looks, as I didn't look any better, but I knew I wasn't being filmed. And nothing says, "I don't care what people think of me," like endlessly posting photoshopped selfies, right?

From that article:

“I think I’m most worried about the changes ahead, but also that I will have this baby 24/7 by myself with no help,” the MTV star wrote on her personal blog in April. “I’m going to be a single parent from the beginning!”

Oh shut up Kail. You know shit about raising a kid by yourself, and I am guessing your $300K paycheck is going to ensure you don't learn anytime soon.

• Love 11

Some dude keeps asking the paps to quit taking pictures, but Kail is smiling her ass off. Or trying not to. She sure doesn't seem to mind. 

I won't comment on how she looks, though. Or needing to be wheeled. I looked horrendous after each of my births. One of my sisters had her first baby in May and I went to see her that day. She looked like a glowing angel. Life just isn't fair sometimes! As for needing the wheelchair. I don't know, I was in A LOT of pain after my 3rd baby. Vaginally. Not everyone bounces back quicker with their subsequent children. I remember being at the store a week after she was born and starting to cry because I just couldn't stand up any longer. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Mkay said:

Found it:

What is with that huge Bossip sign behind her?? 

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I won't comment on how she looks, though. Or needing to be wheeled. I looked horrendous after each of my births.

I'm not surprised that she's not camera ready 48 hours after giving birth. I'm just surprised she's okay with being photographed looking not camera ready.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

If there are articles about her on Bossip, hopefully she'll wander to the comment section for a real dragging. Maybe even Lipstick Alley can break it down to her, you ain't shit Kail. 

• Love 6
35 minutes ago, LunaMia said:

If there are articles about her on Bossip, hopefully she'll wander to the comment section for a real dragging. Maybe even Lipstick Alley can break it down to her, you ain't shit Kail. 

She'd go full Hulk Smash! if she knew the way she is dragged on LSA.  We're utterly ruthless over there. Lol

• Love 10
3 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I think it's the TV in the background.

1 minute ago, poopchute said:

Jeez. She gave birth on Saturday and had Us Weekly in her home by Tuesday? What strange priorities 

Gotta keep that "brand" alive! *insert eyeroll here*

• Love 2
1 hour ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

She'd go full Hulk Smash! if she knew the way she is dragged on LSA.  We're utterly ruthless over there. Lol

I checked it out. The first comment I read was whether or not the baby daddy (not identified at the time as this post was 6+ months old) had been arrested for bestiality. And then another person posted (after noting the number of pages in thread)- why does everyone here care so much about some out of shape white chick? That was actually my most favorite because the guy claimed he didn't even know her name, and that she was notable only for being out of shape.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Mkay said:

Found it:

Ive never heard of those. Good to know :)

• Love 1

IMG_1940.PNG

IMG_1941.PNG

1 hour ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

When was the divorce finalized ? I hope Javi paid a visit to his lawyer this week otherwise he might be on the hook for this kid.

http://dhss.delaware.gov/dcss/estpat.html

He's already hired a lawyer for that.  ??Some fans mentioned it to him a couple of months ago and he got started on it already. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, Mkay said:

IMG_1940.PNG

IMG_1941.PNG

He's already hired a lawyer for that.  ??Some fans mentioned it to him a couple of months ago and he got started on it already. 

That's the first smart thing Javi has done. I wouldn't put it past Kail to try to get Javi on the hook if(when?) Chris ducks out for good. It's almost too bad, for all his faults Javi is a good father and would've been good to this cutie if the baby had been his. Here's hoping Chris steps up for the baby's sake.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

I checked it out. The first comment I read was whether or not the baby daddy (not identified at the time as this post was 6+ months old) had been arrested for bestiality. And then another person posted (after noting the number of pages in thread)- why does everyone here care so much about some out of shape white chick? That was actually my most favorite because the guy claimed he didn't even know her name, and that she was notable only for being out of shape.

HA!  I think I need to head over to lipstick alley.  That is some funny stuff.

1 hour ago, jadecorleone said:

Ive never heard of those. Good to know :)

I've never seen these, and I am not that far out of the baby game (youngest is 4).  I guess they are nice, in that you don't have to constantly readjust a blanket when you want to cover the baby up because of sun or whatever.  BUT, I worry about the kid getting enough air.  Looks like there is a spot on the top that is open.  I have seen so many things get recalled after infant death - you would think baby stuff is rigorously tested for safety, but I see rercalls all the time.  This makes me nervous.

21 minutes ago, Mkay said:

IMG_1940.PNG

IMG_1941.PNG

The first pic, it looks like baby looks confused, maybe he is getting a sense of what a C--- his mom is.

The pic with Isaac is very cute, he is such a sweet boy.

This poor kid looks a LOT like Kail.  

As a Texan I'm fine with anyone using "y'all" as long as they use it correctly. It fills a hole in English and sounds a hell of a lot better than "youse guys." 

While I'm not categorically opposed to tattoos, I rarely see any that I love. Kailyn's look hideous and totally out of place in those pictures. She wants a Pinterest life but she's been pinning some random ass boards. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Again with the "Y'all."  Southerners get a pass.  Everyone else just looks/sounds like a wannabe.

What if you once lived in the south? I was born the midwest and I'm back in the midwest, for 8 years now. But I spent about 12 years in the south altogether - lived in FL, GA, and NC. I'll never get rid of y'all. Ever. Nothing else sounds right! Can I get a pass? :)

Love the pics of the boys with their new brother. Kail's kids are the only reason her segments are worth watching. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, HeySandyStrange said:

That's the first smart thing Javi has done. I wouldn't put it past Kail to try to get Javi on the hook if(when?) Chris ducks out for good. It's almost too bad, for all his faults Javi is a good father and would've been good to this cutie if the baby had been his. Here's hoping Chris steps up for the baby's sake.

I agree. Heck, despite everything Javi put him through ,Jo recognizes Javi is a good dad and wants Isaac to maintain a relationship with him.

Good to see that Javi has taken steps regarding the paternity matter because , yes, he is an ass and we all wanted him to get his comuppence but he doesn't deserve to be on the hook for a kid isn't his.

• Love 9

Newborns pretty much all look alike to me, so I can't tell if he resembles Chris or Kail, or whether he's even a cute baby. His features aren't really developed yet, but Isaac and Lincoln are really cute, so Baby WhateverHisNameIs will probably follow suit. 

• Love 7
15 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Again with the "Y'all."  Southerners get a pass.  Everyone else just looks/sounds like a wannabe.

It drives me up a goddamn wall, but I'm not sure if my pass qualifies. I use y'all a LOT, and I'm born and bred la county/gateway gal, but my father was a true Texan who didn't come out west til he was an adult. 

I picked up y'all from him as a child, along with some other gems like "fat and sassy", "bless yer heart", "wound up tighter'n an 8 day clock" and more.

(I don't know for sure the last one is a southern thing but damn I love using it!)

• Love 1
4 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

Those boys are brothers regardless of the fact they do not have the same fathers. My siblings and I do not share the same bio parents due to being adopted, but we are siblings nonetheless. 

It was a comment on Kail's incredibly callous and selfish choices, not your personal history (of which I had no knowledge).

• Love 12
8 hours ago, Enya Face said:

It drives me up a goddamn wall, but I'm not sure if my pass qualifies. I use y'all a LOT, and I'm born and bred la county/gateway gal, but my father was a true Texan who didn't come out west til he was an adult. 

I picked up y'all from him as a child, along with some other gems like "fat and sassy", "bless yer heart", "wound up tighter'n an 8 day clock" and more.

(I don't know for sure the last one is a southern thing but damn I love using it!)

I'm from Texas so "y'all" is a normal part of my everyday speech.  Honestly, I don't notice when anyone says it around here.  The only time the word even registers as odd with me is when it is clearly not said naturally.  I don't know if that makes sense or not.  My nephew, for example, is from the midwest.  "Y'all" is not part of his normal vocabulary but this summer, he decided he wanted to start saying it.  It was obvious each time he said it that he was making a conscious effort to say it.  Now, I don't mind that with my nephew because he is cute and I love him and he's a kid, but when an adult is obviously trying to say it, it just sounds weird. Since you say you were raised saying it, I doubt it would ping my radar.

Not that anyone needs my approval to say stuff, of course, lol.

• Love 4
(edited)

Kail can choose to have kids with ten different guys. Those children are siblings no matter what. They should not be pointed out as anything but siblings. They are not at fault for their mother's choices. Kail is a lot of things and she deserves being called out. To me, it is like calling them out as illegitimate. 

I will let the boys decide if they want to be referred to as half-siblings before I change my tune. Love makes them brothers regardless of how they came into this world. That is just how I feel. Unless it is a technical discussion about how these boys are related, I just don't see why Kail choosing to refer to them as brothers is an issue.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 14
15 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

Those boys are brothers regardless of the fact they do not have the same fathers. My siblings and I do not share the same bio parents due to being adopted, but we are siblings nonetheless. 

THANK YOU!

I am the only child between my mother and father. My mother remarried when I was 3 and had 3 more girls. Those girls are my sisters, no matter what. And my best friends, to boot. I will shit all over Kail and her horrible life choices, but I will never for one minute take away from the relationship those boys have. Given how toxic their mother is, their brotherhood may be all that gets them through. 

• Love 24
13 hours ago, Enya Face said:

Born and raised in Texas. Visited Washington and Oregon 3 times because we desperately want to move there. (It's gorgeous and it actually has a winter!!!) Texas is too hot for us and we are tired of the yr long summer. Went to order food at a restaurant in oregon (same happened at a resale clothing store) and I reapond to a question with the words "Yes ma'am" and y'all.  They immediately picked up on that. "You're from Texas aren't you?!" Lol It's a habit.  Hahaha 

I've never said Bless your heart, though. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 2