Type keyword(s) to search

Kailyn: Kail Smash!

SPLAIN
Message added by OtterMommy

Please remember that it is against Primetimer policy to publish home addresses, links to home addresses, or other personal information of anyone--on or off the screen.

• Start Topic

Seems like moving one's stuff out of their home because of a divorce would be something nobody would care to document and share with everyone.  But there he is, snapping away and even adding sad face emojis.  Pathetic fame whore always looking for attention.

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • Love 15

When all is said and done, sure looks like Javi is the one who made the final decision to move on and either cheated or is ready to date others, party, etc etc. Not sure why he's adding all those sad emojis as if he's a victim...just for attention, I guess. I swear I thought he was a little classier than the rest. #totallywrong

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

. I swear I thought he was a little classier than the rest. #totallywrong

I know, right? It's incredibly immature and tasteless, especially considering there's two small children involved.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, CofCinci said:

He's going to have to get clearance/approval from the DoD to write a book. 

If he writes only about Kail and his relationship, would he still need approval from the government?  I can't imagine he is planning to write about his time in the armed forces, as I don't think there is an audience for that.  I am betting he is planning to write all about Kail, and what she is really like.  Hoping he does write it - he seems angry and ready to spill it.

I'm thinking he will need clearance from MTV to write his book.

2 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

When all is said and done, sure looks like Javi is the one who made the final decision to move on and either cheated or is ready to date others, party, etc etc. Not sure why he's adding all those sad emojis as if he's a victim...just for attention, I guess. I swear I thought he was a little classier than the rest. #totallywrong

I thought he was wanting to try to stay together.  She seems very ready to move on.  She claims he wants to have more kids and she doesn't want more kids with him.  I don't think she should have more kids if she doesn't want more kids, BUT she has said recently that she does want more kids.  He is taking that (correctly) to mean that she is done with him.

If he is giving the appearance of dating others, etc., I would think it is to show Kail that he is not missing her.  Obviously they are both incredibly immature, and assholes.

7 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

I am trying to figure out how the kids processed the "YAY! Welcome home!" complete with signs and jumping for joy only to have a U-Haul pull up a couple days later and he says "See ya!" and leaves. 

I am betting that Isaac is beyond heartbroken right now.  He is a sweet, sensitive kid, and he is probably confused and sad.

I wonder if Kail gives a shit that she is hurting her kids.  She is probably saying something like, "well a mom needs to be happy in order for her kids to be happy."  Which, is true in a way, but she is so selfish, she doesn't care.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Now JAVI'S writing a book??? Dear Lord, books and fashion lines. These people are so unoriginal. What's his book going to be about? How to dress on Sundays? Sweats not allowed!

why not? They are at least smart to milk their fame while they have it... it won't last forever. if he can get money for writing a book more power to him!

• Love 2

So is the Disney trip off?  I thought they would at least fake it until then.  I can't see Kail missing out on a free trip, and it seems stupid to have Javi back from a 6 month deployment then leave him home.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

If he writes only about Kail and his relationship, would he still need approval from the government?  I can't imagine he is planning to write about his time in the armed forces, as I don't think there is an audience for that.  I am betting he is planning to write all about Kail, and what she is really like.  Hoping he does write it - he seems angry and ready to spill it.

I'm thinking he will need clearance from MTV to write his book.

I thought he was wanting to try to stay together.  She seems very ready to move on.  She claims he wants to have more kids and she doesn't want more kids with him.  I don't think she should have more kids if she doesn't want more kids, BUT she has said recently that she does want more kids.  He is taking that (correctly) to mean that she is done with him.

If he is giving the appearance of dating others, etc., I would think it is to show Kail that he is not missing her.  Obviously they are both incredibly immature, and assholes.

I am betting that Isaac is beyond heartbroken right now.  He is a sweet, sensitive kid, and he is probably confused and sad.

I wonder if Kail gives a shit that she is hurting her kids.  She is probably saying something like, "well a mom needs to be happy in order for her kids to be happy."  Which, is true in a way, but she is so selfish, she doesn't care.

Hmm. It was pretty dang assholeish for him to decide he wanted a divorce (or even be open to it) because she didn't immediately want to get preggo after a traumatic miscarriage in her 20s when she's finishing her education. Especially when after the miscarriage she did have, he admits he was a huge dick. I used to think Javi was kind of a good guy but he seems to like the barefoot and pregnant, trapped at home stereotype, and to want ultimate control. We don't know what really happened, but he seems a lot more shady than he lets on. Someone who made his wife feel guilty about a miscarriage is the ultimate in trash. I wouldn't be that surprised if Kailyn cheated, but I'd honestly be even less surprised if he did and then played the victim (he just wants more kids! Sad emojis!). From everything we've seen, he wanted a divorce and basically informed her they were getting one. We might not be getting the full story, but while Kail is pretty openly sucky and gross, he seems like an undercover creep who treats you like shit behind closed doors. Which might be worse. 

We won't ever truly know what happened though. All we know is that they ultimately both agreed to the divorce so are equally responsible. I assume both of them will immediately move on, ignoring what's best for their children. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, EDTV said:

why not? They are at least smart to milk their fame while they have it... it won't last forever. if he can get money for writing a book more power to him!

Hey, if morons want to buy their crap, go for it. But I'm totally going to mock him, because I can't think of anything interesting Javi could have to fill a book with. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Lm2162 said:

Hmm. It was pretty dang assholeish for him to decide he wanted a divorce (or even be open to it) because she didn't immediately want to get preggo after a traumatic miscarriage in her 20s when she's finishing her education. Especially when after the miscarriage she did have, he admits he was a huge dick. I used to think Javi was kind of a good guy but he seems to like the barefoot and pregnant, trapped at home stereotype, and to want ultimate control. We don't know what really happened, but he seems a lot more shady than he lets on. Someone who made his wife feel guilty about a miscarriage is the ultimate in trash. I wouldn't be that surprised if Kailyn cheated, but I'd honestly be even less surprised if he did and then played the victim (he just wants more kids! Sad emojis!). From everything we've seen, he wanted a divorce and basically informed her they were getting one. We might not be getting the full story, but while Kail is pretty openly sucky and gross, he seems like an undercover creep who treats you like shit behind closed doors. Which might be worse. 

We won't ever truly know what happened though. All we know is that they ultimately both agreed to the divorce so are equally responsible. I assume both of them will immediately move on, ignoring what's best for their children. 

But we don't know if that is the truth. Using the word miscarriage tends to make all questions stop because what person would lie about such a thing? To me, Kail's word is of no value in determining what the truth is about anything and as much as I might be going to hell, I just would not be surprised at all if it was not what really happened. I think Javi is a fame whore. He knew Kail was a not a nice person a long time ago but stuck around had a kid and married her, probably because he wanted to be on television. Or he's just a spineless tool. I don't get a "barefoot and pregnant vibe" from him though. I see him as a person who got with Kail to be a "star" and then when he developed his own huge following on social media, got tired of putting up with her shit. Kail just gives off the vibe that she will do whatever she wants, whenever she wants without regard for whomever she leaves in the dust or hurts along the way. 

• Love 13

Javi has been very open about the fact that she had a miscarriage and he was a dick about it and blamed her. This from the guy who was perfectly willing to eat Chik Fil A while driving and yelling on camera and have enormous fights on national TV and in front of his wife's friends over a text. If there was even a slight chance there wasn't a miscarriage, that would not be a person who would ever keep quiet about it. Ever. And if it isn't true, they decided to lie together, both when he repeatedly said he wanted a divorce over not having more kids and when he talked about the miscarriage and his behavior afterward. Why would he lie about that--especially now-- and make himself look awful on purpose? Especially with how image conscious he is, and how often he's bitched on social media, and how often the dads complain about MTV, etc. He'd be the first to let us know. It would take a major mental leap at this point, given all evidence, to doubt the fact that there was a miscarriage and Javi was unsupportive afterward. I know Kail is a jerk, but that just doesn't make logical sense. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

The way these women burn through money is sickening. 

Seriously. She just got that big ass Suburban a season ago, they have that Benz (which I'm assuming Javi took) and now she bought a brand new BMW? She's completely foolish. It seems like all these girls minus Chelsea think the money's just going to be rolling in forever. 

• Love 13
35 minutes ago, poopchute said:

Is Kail wearing sweatpants to buy a BMW? That's appropriate but it's not appropriate to wear them in your own house??

Those are fancy mall sweatpants (looks like Pink). Her ex had the nerve to wear Walmart or Target sweatpants in Kailsmashes' presence on a lazy Sunday days after bringing his newborn into the house!  Bet he learned his lesson!

• Love 12
2 hours ago, CofCinci said:

It's as if they're in a race with each other to see who can go broke the quickest.

This seems like a F you to Javi. See how you're quickly you're out of your $2,000 Yeezy sneakers and back into Nike Air Force Ones. Oh and watch me pull up in my new MTV check Benz and park next to your military check Honda Civic.

• Love 11

I have to assume they are leasing these vehicles. Its the only way to explain the cars we see on this series (and in their SM).

Even then, its a lot of $$$ being flushed down the toilet.

Chelsea will have a very nice nest egg by the time she is done with this show.

• Love 12
On August 5, 2016 at 3:40 PM, FlowerofCarnage said:

What could Javi possibly write about  other than detailing the repercussions of marrying someone you didn't know that long or how to try to alienate your step-child from their other parent?

Providing benefits? Getting your head rattled? How to execute crafty Pinterest pins while still having enough table space for take out boxes? Tweeting for dummies? ;-)

Regarding a different post: No "major mental leap" here. I don't care if Kail had a miscarriage. Maybe she did, maybe she didn't. It's possible they both lied but not necessarily "decided to lie together". Most people don't want to be the asshole asking questions about a pregnancy that ends early. My eyes didn't see Javi "looking awful", my eyes saw Javi taking an open opportunity to be seen as a "knight in shining armor" once again. He probably just lucked out but that's how it seems to have worked out for him. Agreeing that he acted like an ass, accepting the responsibility and consequences of acting like an ass, and nobody questions him about a pregnancy that ended early either. Win-win, planned or not.

I don't believe he wants his wife barefoot and pregnant. I believe he wants his wife to need him and his ego stroked. I also believe Kail wants to be the one in control. They look like two people that ran out of ways to manipulate each other to me. Even thieves know not to trust another thief. Use 'em then lose 'em. It's a pity if Kail and Javi don't stay together. They deserve each other.  In my opinion, of course. Your mileage may vary. 

• Love 5
11 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Wait until the gravy train stops and she has to give up the BMW for a used mini-van.

You know, we have all been posting things like this for years. I'm starting to consider the fact that the "gravy train" may never end....

• Love 12
11 hours ago, MissMel said:

Providing benefits? Getting your head rattled? How to execute crafty Pinterest pins while still having enough table space for take out boxes? Tweeting for dummies? ;-)

Regarding a different post: No "major mental leap" here. I don't care if Kail had a miscarriage. Maybe she did, maybe she didn't. It's possible they both lied but not necessarily "decided to lie together". Most people don't want to be the asshole asking questions about a pregnancy that ends early. My eyes didn't see Javi "looking awful", my eyes saw Javi taking an open opportunity to be seen as a "knight in shining armor" once again. He probably just lucked out but that's how it seems to have worked out for him. Agreeing that he acted like an ass, accepting the responsibility and consequences of acting like an ass, and nobody questions him about a pregnancy that ended early either. Win-win, planned or not.

I don't believe he wants his wife barefoot and pregnant. I believe he wants his wife to need him and his ego stroked. I also believe Kail wants to be the one in control. They look like two people that ran out of ways to manipulate each other to me. Even thieves know not to trust another thief. Use 'em then lose 'em. It's a pity if Kail and Javi don't stay together. They deserve each other.  In my opinion, of course. Your mileage may vary. 

Re: the miscarriage, they had several nationally televised conversations about it and agreed on all the details-- that's what I meant by "deciding to lie together." By definition, if it's untrue, they had to do so. Pretty unlikely. And I think anybody who was shitty to a person who was miscarrying looks pretty awful, so not sure why he'd accept that with his massive ego. 

That said, definitely agree that his last ditch at manipulation was "have more of my kids." She saw a chance to get a sense of stability and show off a two-parent home, he saw a shot at fame and a chance to play Big Papi to a damsel in distress, boom, their marriage was born. Wonder what Jo and Vee think. Not that their two unemployed, uneducated asses are worlds better. All these people love to spend money without earning it. It's like a game to them. 

And the fact that Javi and Kail should stay together because they deserve each other? Well, that's the truest thing I've read today.

• Love 6

I don't think that there is anything Javi could write about Kail that she wouldn't write about herself. After her 16 and Pregnant episode aired, someone from her school released info to one of the tabloids that she had an abortion prior to Isaac. She said, "Yep." She told her mom and Suzi took her to a clinic that discussed her options, including adoption and abortion and supported her decision for abortion. It wasn't on the show but in an article and Kail actually made it sound like her mom was supportive and not pushy about what she thought she should do. It was one of the times she admitted her mom was there for her.

Then, when that didn't get the expected outrage, they released info that Kail had been dating a girl for a long time before Jo. When asked during some interview, Jo said "Yep, I know." Then, Kail said she had dated both males and females and that story dropped because no one cared.

I don't think there is any secret drug or alcohol addictions. Something great Suzi gave her was that experience she knows she doesn't want to repeat. So, what's left? She didn't pay her taxes? We already know that. His mother lived with them to take care of the kids? We already knew that, too, and she said it during an interview as a reason they needed a larger house, MTV just didn't show her living there. She's afraid of knives? She said it on the Aftershow. I was thinking that she should do a cooking show with her degree since it is the newest thing for B-list celebrities to have cooking shows, but she said she was afraid of knives.

It kind of sounds like Javi had a good family growing up, with both parents and siblings who all loved each other. He wants to be a family man, too, and wanted to be in the military before Kail, and probably would have joined without her, but had second thoughts when she returned interest (IMO partially dependent on him joining) and he saw fame for himself at her side. I just don't see a book worth reading here. I also didn't read any of the other girls' books, because I didn't see anything worth reading, but enough people did that he may sell a few. But I seriously doubt there will be any bombshells about Kail.

• Love 6

Forgot to add: I think she had a miscarriage because her story was logical and made sense. She said she knew what was happening and was trying not to scare the kids, and she was telling Sterling with what I saw as pain in her eyes. There were the tweets around that time from her, Javi, and Sterling that supported the loss of the baby, and if it was an abortion, I think the whole thing would have been glossed over, not tweeted about and discussed. I don't know why Javi admitted he blamed her for it; if he thought it made him look better to apologize, he was wrong. He just lost the sympathy I had for him over the loss of the baby.

• Love 4
On Saturday, August 06, 2016 at 3:08 PM, CofCinci said:

I don't understand why they don't invest and put some aside. Wealthly people know how to spend their money. Look at Warren Buffet. Kids like teen mom don't. 

• Love 2
On 8/6/2016 at 8:09 PM, FlowerofCarnage said:

Wait until the gravy train stops and she has to give up the BMW for a used mini-van.

I really, really wish that would happen soon. She's so fucking smug. I can't stand her.

I also do not believe this marriage ended because she wouldn't have kids. Their marriage was in the shitter a long time ago - before the miscarriage or talk about subsequent children. She was a newlywed who greatly preferred solo vacations. I think she is fine with that story because it furthers her "I-worked-so-hard-to-be-a-career-woman" story she's trying to sell (quite literally with her books) and to him he thinks it makes it look good that he's a "family man." 

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Love 8

I think it is pretty nuts for Kail to be buying a luxury BMW when she is going through a divorce. I don't know anything about Delaware divorce laws, but as others pointed out, it could be a common property state, plus we do know that Javi is paperwork for one or both of the houses they still own. Doesn't Javi have some luxury vehicle as well? Did Kail co-sign for that? There is no telling how much of their property is shared and how it will be split up in the divorce. That is why the common saying about divorce is "It's cheaper to keep her (or him)."

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, HeySandyStrange said:

I think it is pretty nuts for Kail to be buying a luxury BMW when she is going through a divorce. I don't know anything about Delaware divorce laws, but as others pointed out, it could be a common property state, plus we do know that Javi is paperwork for one or both of the houses they still own. Doesn't Javi have some luxury vehicle as well? Did Kail co-sign for that? There is no telling how much of their property is shared and how it will be split up in the divorce. That is why the common saying about divorce is "It's cheaper to keep her (or him)."

That's a good point. I have heard divorce lawyers say that judges do not look too kindly on making any major purchases, running up credit cards, or withdrawing lots of money from joint accounts during the initial proceedings. I'd say she probably ran it past her lawyer, but then again, think she's an act now, pay later kind of person.

4 hours ago, configdotsys said:

klh.png

This is my new screensaver at work. Thanks!

• Love 2

They say the same for bankruptcy court. You don't want to go before a judge and cry broke while your monthly bank statement shows daily trips to Starbucks. I think Brooklynista hit the nail on the head by saying this car is just an expensive F.U. to Javi. Kail wants it known that she's still balling while Javi is going to be knocked down five or six pegs on the economic ladder. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 4

Javi's name is on both houses. I haven't checked recently but as of maybe 2 or 3 months ago the old house was still in both of their names, so it hasn't sold. It sounds like Javi has been posting a few pics of his place on snapchat. He mentioned something on Twitter the other day telling his friend Kimberly to come home. Are they roomies? 

• Love 2
18 hours ago, Darknight said:

I don't understand why they don't invest and put some aside. Wealthly people know how to spend their money. Look at Warren Buffet. Kids like teen mom don't. 

Warren Buffet earned his money, these kids had money handed to them.  Easy come, easy go, I won't shed a tear when Kail is eating Alpo in retirement trying to live solely off social security.

I will never understand how they sleep at night, knowing they depend on a reality show that could literally be taken away overnight based on the actions of someone outside of their control.  Look at the Duggars, big scandal and their show was yanked within 24 hours. 

I mean, if my paychecks were dependent on Jenelle somewhat behaving, I would be socking away every red cent.

• Love 10

I think these girls came into this money at such a young age that they cannot see past tomorrow. They have social media profiles that get them plenty of "love" from their adoring fans. In Kail's case, she has books that her minions buy. She is probably recognized everywhere she goes and told how "amazing" she is. It's probably impossible for any of them to imagine that this is going to go ::poof:: at some point, the young adoring fans will grow up and have lives of their own and wonder why the hell they thought these people were so great, and the younger set will have their own "idols" to adore. What will be left are these people who will try their hardest but fail to stay relevant. It reminds me of those True Hollywood Story type shows in which child stars who are given everything grow out of the cute phase and are tossed to the curb. Then you read that this kid who was on a blockbuster show for a decade is, at 30 fishing in garbage cans for food because everything they earned is gone.

I've never been a fan of Chelsea, but of all the teen moms, I think she will leave this behind her once it's over and just continue on with no drama or desperate need-- personally or financially-- to stay in the limelight.

Edited by configdotsys
  • Love 10

Wait, they still own the first house? Are they renting it out?  Geez, two mortgages and two luxury cars, trips every couple of months, college tuition(I don't think she would qualify for FANSA), private school for Isaac, how is she not broke already?

• Love 4

I think it's a combination of immaturity and the scale of the money. God knows I wasn't great with money at their ages, but since I didn't have a lot I couldn't be extravagant with it. I might have spent money on a Dooney & Burke purse (don't judge, it was the early 90s!) but that's about as frivolous as I could get. These girls have so much "disposable income" to fritter away. I do think Kail will regret it later in life, but Jenelle and Leah will just bitch about not having any money in the future and never make the connection between all the spending today and saving nothing for tomorrow.

• Love 9