Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler, Speculation and Social Media

• Start Topic

I understand that Robyn and Meri don't like one another but Meri does seem to genuinely love Robyn's two youngest children. I wonder if part of the reason Robyn tolerates Meri is that she is hedging her bets for the day that they can no longer afford a nanny and she needs free childcare... 

I think Robyn and Meri have a friendship built on a shared disassociation with Janelle and Christine. Like "My enemy of my enemy is my friend". Christine openly resented Robyn from the beginning, and Janelle seems to ignore Robyn for the most part. So Robyn has no one left in the family besides Meri. Janelle's sons were once the favored children, but now they openly clash with Kody, so Robyn's kids are now favored because they "keep sweet" for the most part. 

• Love 10
10 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I didn't watch the earlier seasons so I've only ever "known" the Browns with Robyn. I understand that Robyn and Meri don't like one another but Meri does seem to genuinely love Robyn's two youngest children. I wonder if part of the reason Robyn tolerates Meri is that she is hedging her bets for the day that they can no longer afford a nanny and she needs free childcare... 

According to the rumors/storyline, Meri played a key role in introducing Robyn to Kody. She also actively encouraged the courtship and marriage, so in the beginning they were actually quite close. Robyn even offered to be a surrogate to Meri and Kody. (Whether that was a storyline too, I’m not sure) Meri has done her best to destroy all relationships over the years, including this one and I doubt Robyn really cared.

As for her love for the little ones; Meri always wanted to have more kids. I’m guessing she never really cared for the older ones because she had Mariah and always hoped for a full sibling. When she realized it wasn’t going to happen, she was too late to bond with the older kids, having shown her true colors once too often. I think Sol and Ari fill in the emptiness of having no more kids and offer a new chance to bond with kids. That is…íf Robyn lets her near…

• Love 9
36 minutes ago, LilyD said:

As for her love for the little ones; Meri always wanted to have more kids. I’m guessing she never really cared for the older ones because she had Mariah and always hoped for a full sibling. When she realized it wasn’t going to happen, she was too late to bond with the older kids, having shown her true colors once too often. I think Sol and Ari fill in the emptiness of having no more kids and offer a new chance to bond with kids. That is…íf Robyn lets her near…

One of the reasons that I have utter contempt for Meri is her clearly demonstrated cultivation of a relationship with Sol and later Ari.  Truely is only 18 months older than Sol but never once was she included (on camera) for the crafting sessions at bonus mom Meri's house.  I have visons of Truely staring wistfully out her window in the LV cul-de-sac watching Sol toddle back and forth from Meri's house with his projects clutched proudly.

Meri may have chosen to relate to Sol as she has speculated that her miscarriage may have been a boy and transferred this lost opportunity to Sol.  Whether my assumption is right or wrong, Meri demonstrated unforgivable cruelty to Truely.

• Love 20
On 12/26/2021 at 11:03 AM, Adiba said:

Robyn says a lot of things. I think that her being “fine” with Hunter was akin to saying, “let’s do lunch.”

For the money spent on other things, the Browns could’ve rented large catering tents for Thanksgiving and space heaters on the property.  They could’ve worn masks when not eating and had fire pits outside.  I bet Robyn didn’t want to have to watch her kids and make sure they were being safe, like she complained about in a previous episode.

I guess you've never been to Flagstaff. It's usually snowing by Thanksgiving and very cold, extremely windy. Flagstaff is a mountain town at 7500 feet.  You can't have fires when it's windy. Most of the time fires are prohibited in Northern Arizona,  especially in or near the forest, which they are. I don't know how they were able to legally build the fires on the pass we saw on the show. There are random warm days but the weather is unpredictable. I would be more concerned about exposure to the elements,  maybe catching pneumonia or some such, than getting covid from eating inside. Remember at this time, fall 2020, restaurants in Flagstaff were open to full capacity inside. They could have all eaten together inside at any restaurant that was open for the holiday. 

Edited by Desert Rat
  • Useful 7
  • Love 3
29 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

One of the reasons that I have utter contempt for Meri is her clearly demonstrated cultivation of a relationship with Sol and later Ari.  Truely is only 18 months older than Sol but never once was she included (on camera) for the crafting sessions at bonus mom Meri's house.  I have visons of Truely staring wistfully out her window in the LV cul-de-sac watching Sol toddle back and forth from Meri's house with his projects clutched proudly.

Meri may have chosen to relate to Sol as she has speculated that her miscarriage may have been a boy and transferred this lost opportunity to Sol.  Whether my assumption is right or wrong, Meri demonstrated unforgivable cruelty to Truely.

I think this is one of the most interesting dynamics in the whole family. Truely vs. Sol. I was reminded recently (after reading that dissertation) that Christine had a very tense discussion with Meri in the early years. Christine confronted Meri and said that Meri was treating Christine's children too harshly. Christine was specific in that conversation as she felt the unequal discipline was aimed directly at Christine's children (as opposed to Janelle's). I'm guessing that that confrontation resulted in Meri fully disengaging from relationships with Christine's children. I know we saw at one point Ysabel go to "live with Meri" but I honestly think that was just for a fun weekend with Brianna. Meri deliberately pulled even farther away from the other children and ran closer to Robyns. And I think that was her attempt at a "do over" and also to get on Kody's good side as the power and favoritism shifted.

Later for that brief portion of time when Christine and Robyn were close, Meri was very honest and said that she was hurt by that. By then Meri was clearly at the very rock bottom of the family order. So it's interesting that the power dynamics are shifting back to their earlier original order with Meri hanging on. What is so interesting is that Meri seems incapable of letting Christine or Janelle be in a position of power over her in the family dynamic. But she is more than willing to acquiesce to Robyn.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12

I think Meri's favoritism towards Robyn's children is her attempt to ingratiate herself with Robyn and by extension Kody. She is hoping that Kody will take her back into his circle when he realizes that she is the only one who is nice to Robyn. I don't think she has any great love for Robyn. She is just using her to get back at Janelle and Christine. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, Desert Rat said:

I guess you've never been to Flagstaff. It's usually snowing by Thanksgiving and very cold, extremely windy. Flagstaff is a mountain town at 7500 feet.  You can't have fires when it's windy. Most of the time fires are prohibited in Northern Arizona,  especially in or near the forest, which they are. I don't know how they were able to legally build the fires on the pass we saw on the show. There are random warm days but the weather is unpredictable. I would be more concerned about exposure to the elements,  maybe catching pneumonia or some such, than getting covid from eating inside. Remember at this time, fall 2020, restaurants in Flagstaff were open to full capacity inside. They could have all eaten together inside at any restaurant that was open for the holiday. 

No, save for Hawaii, I’ve never been west of Austin, Texas. I’ve lived on the east coast all my life (currently PA) so I was going by chilly, but not snowing or freezing— except occasionally. Forgot that Flagstaff is a mountain town.

What my intended suggestion for Thanksgiving was inspired by was a November first birthday party we had for a nephew of mine. It was outside in a large tent with space heaters and an outside fire pit. But really, my meaning was that the Browns could have figured out a way to gather for the holiday that mitigated some risks. 

One year, we did have a Halloween snowstorm here in PA that took down two of my trees, though. So I guess roughing it outdoors for Thanksgiving might be dicey.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, LilyD said:

According to the rumors/storyline, Meri played a key role in introducing Robyn to Kody. She also actively encouraged the courtship and marriage, so in the beginning they were actually quite close.

I think Meri was hoping for a subordinate 4th wife who would side with her against Christine & Janelle, so it would no longer be 1 against 2. Little did she know that Robyn was stalking and scent-marking her way to be 1 against 3, not 2 against 2.

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
41 minutes ago, deirdra said:

I think Meri was hoping for a subordinate 4th wife who would side with her against Christine & Janelle, so it would no longer be 1 against 2. Little did she know that Robyn was stalking and scent-marking her way to be 1 against 3, not 2 against 2.

So right.  Meri deluded herself by thinking that because Robyn had no "cookie" to offer plus the added baggage of 3 kids and a mound of debt, Robyn would spend her days in grateful servitude. 

She underestimated She-Ra.

• LOL 4
  • Love 13
59 minutes ago, deirdra said:

I think Meri was hoping for a subordinate 4th wife who would side with her against Christine & Janelle, so it would no longer be 1 against 2.

13 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

So right.  Meri deluded herself by thinking that because Robyn had no "cookie" to offer plus the added baggage of 3 kids and a mound of debt, Robyn would spend her days in grateful servitude. 

She underestimated She-Ra.

Agree. 

I think Meri planned this whole 4th wife thing as a power play against Janelle and Christine. It bugged the shit out of her that those two successfully worked together in regards shared duties of work & childcare, and as the years went on Meri got more growly and overbearing and J & C, of course, pulled away from her and towards each other. How could they not? Christine even describes her children as "fearful" of Meri, She made herself into the scary ogre of the household. So of course, a natural alliance arose between the other two. I don't feel bad for Meri on that - it was her own choice to act that way and become the one that nobody wanted to be around.

I think the family was functioning pretty well, at least for J & C and the bulk of the kids, as long as they avoided Meri for the most part, and Meri wasn't going to stand for that. She was going to throw a monkey-wrench named Robyn into the mix. I think she enjoyed watching Christine's devastation at watching Kody fall in love with Robyn. It may have hurt Meri some too, but her ego is big enough that she didn't think Robyn could really ever replace her, so mostly she enjoyed the chaos she was causing. She was finally getting to punish J & C.

Robyn was Meri's petty revenge at J & C and it backfired on her spectacularly. 

Even after everything that has happened, Meri still clings to this "It's you and me, Robyn, against those other two!" mentality. I will spare some sympathy for J & C having to deal with Robyn, but I have no sympathy to waste on Meri and her vindictive, junior high mean girl attitude. She wanted Robyn, now she's got her.

• Love 18
On 12/14/2021 at 11:18 AM, Sasha888 said:

All very true. No one seems to have sat down and agreed on some rules where spaces could be used sometimes, but not at all times.

I have to say though, there's a difference between a home office, or someone's bedroom, and the living room, to me. I don't believe anyone was going into Meri's bedroom or even wanted to. 

Something that I think is being lost here is that this is actually not just Meri's living room, it is also Kody's living room. 

It also doesn't appear they were welcome to use the space by knocking first, either. It became "all or nothing", apparently.

Sometimes we all have to do things that are inconvenient for us in order to get along in a larger group. In polygamy, that is sometimes a very, very large group, and it isn't always pretty. Meri made the choice that she didn't want those 13 people walking through that strip of her living room, and I guess she is free to do that...Kody let her make that decision even though it was also partly his living room.

However, now those same 13 people don't want to be in Meri's home at all, and she complains that no one wants to come see her. That's the result of her own choices. 

Good point. It was Kody's living room. Kody's children walked through Kody's living room. At the very least, they are Mary's stepchildren. Stepchildren usually have access to their parents' homes. 

• Love 14
3 hours ago, Sasha888 said:

Agree. 

I think Meri planned this whole 4th wife thing as a power play against Janelle and Christine. It bugged the shit out of her that those two successfully worked together in regards shared duties of work & childcare, and as the years went on Meri got more growly and overbearing and J & C, of course, pulled away from her and towards each other. How could they not? Christine even describes her children as "fearful" of Meri, She made herself into the scary ogre of the household. So of course, a natural alliance arose between the other two. I don't feel bad for Meri on that - it was her own choice to act that way and become the one that nobody wanted to be around.

I think the family was functioning pretty well, at least for J & C and the bulk of the kids, as long as they avoided Meri for the most part, and Meri wasn't going to stand for that. She was going to throw a monkey-wrench named Robyn into the mix. I think she enjoyed watching Christine's devastation at watching Kody fall in love with Robyn. It may have hurt Meri some too, but her ego is big enough that she didn't think Robyn could really ever replace her, so mostly she enjoyed the chaos she was causing. She was finally getting to punish J & C.

Even after everything that has happened, Meri still clings to this "It's you and me, Robyn, against those other two!" mentality. I will spare some sympathy for J & C having to deal with Robyn, but I have no sympathy to waste on Meri and her vindictive, junior high mean girl attitude. She wanted Robyn, now she's got her.

Meri IS a scary ogre!! And she deserves every bit of envy (and regret) she feels over Robyn’s happiness with Kody. Her gamble didn’t pay off for her. 

• Love 9
15 hours ago, Kellyee said:

I think Robyn and Meri have a friendship built on a shared disassociation with Janelle and Christine. Like "My enemy of my enemy is my friend". Christine openly resented Robyn from the beginning, and Janelle seems to ignore Robyn for the most part. So Robyn has no one left in the family besides Meri. Janelle's sons were once the favored children, but now they openly clash with Kody, so Robyn's kids are now favored because they "keep sweet" for the most part. 

Let's not forget, the youngest two are also like 6 and 8.  Those sons of his are all grown up and have their own minds and opinions about things.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Sasha888 said:

Agree. 

Agree with all of this, but what still puzzles me is why Meri readily agreed to a divorce? Unless the divorce was always on the back burner...because I don't believe the bull about having to legally marry Robyn in order to adopt her kids. 

• Love 7
9 hours ago, MsTree said:

Agree with all of this, but what still puzzles me is why Meri readily agreed to a divorce? Unless the divorce was always on the back burner...because I don't believe the bull about having to legally marry Robyn in order to adopt her kids.

I don't believe it either. The "adoption" story was something to make it more palatable to the TV audience.

I don't think we'll ever know why Meri didn't put up more of a fight and at least make Kody divorce her, instead of seeming to go along with the filing of the divorce...even if one of them told us all the details, they'd tell the story in a way to make themselves look better and I wouldn't really be able to believe them.

Divorce always "being on the back burner", as you say, is an interesting point. Polygamists are known to game the system, and due to the show Kody had just gotten a much larger and more steady income than he'd ever had before...and he was wasting his tax breaks being married to someone with one child who was only going to be a legal dependent for a couple more years. Divorcing and marrying someone with a larger number of younger children would make some sense, I guess. 

But, I really think - and I have no proof of course, just speculating - that it was a combination of Kody and Meri already being on the rocks (let's face it, she's horribly difficult to please and get along with) and Robyn just flat out wanting that legal marriage. Not for her kids, just because SHE wanted it. And Robyn is damn good at getting whatever she wants.

She has a way of whining and making her wishes make so much sense to Kody...and he's a horny old douche, he'll do anything to stay out of dick detention with his Awfully Wedded Wife.

Meri was likely already steaming mad at the way this was going...Robyn was brought into the family and began to get all of Kody's attention. The blatant favoritism wasn't something she saw coming at all...she was losing her grip as Head Bitch, and being stubborn and demanding wasn't working anymore. She had to change tactics and try to please him. I would imagine Kody gave her some of the same shit he gives Christine, his line about how he'll love you more if you just do more to prove you are all about the family. In Meri's case, he made her believe she could only prove her loyalty to the family by agreeing to the divorce.

We don't believe the "for the children" nonsense, but Kody is a shim sham man, maybe he was able to make Meri believe it. Not necessarily adoption, but maybe tax purposes, or helping Robyn's kids fit in, or some other reason. I bet we'd all be shocked at the creative bullshit reasons he was able to hound Meri with day in and day out until she finally caved and just did what he wanted.

And don't think for a minute that Kody isn't above withholding the D in order to get what he wants. Even if he wasn't going to give it to her in the end anyway (I'm sure Robyn doesn't allow that), he made it sound like they could get back to that kind of relationship, if she would just be a good plural wife by doing this.

Of course, instead, he ran to the courthouse with Robyn, and then off to Hawaii, and never looked back.

And Meri, mad as hell and ready to make him pay, sought out another man and sealed her fate.

• Love 15
3 hours ago, Sasha888 said:

We don’t know under how much pressure Meri was put to agree to the divorce. I did see a devastated woman when she signed off the papers.
Dignity and status mean all to Meri. So, I am guessing that Kody was planning to divorce her either way. In return for her cooperation, she kept her dignity (and gained sympathy because she brought a huge sacrifice!) remained part of the family and kept her pay check and LV mansion. 

If she had refused to cooperate, they would probably have ended up in a nasty legal divorce with the very real potential to loose it all, including TLC.

• Love 17
8 minutes ago, LilyD said:

If she had refused to cooperate, they would probably have ended up in a nasty legal divorce with the very real potential to loose it all, including TLC.

Sell your soul to reality TV TLC and you suffer the consequences. 

I hope they all burn in hell for what they did to their innocent children who had no say in having their lives on TV in front of strangers.  Their parents cared nothing for them or what harm it would do, they sold their souls and that of their kids for the almighty dollar.  I hope those kids all make millions on tell all books.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Cetacean said:

I hope those kids all make millions on tell all books.

I would believe what they had to say much more than I would the adults...if one of them wrote a "tell all" book they'd be trying to make themselves look good while throwing each other under the bus. It would have to be taken with a major grain of salt.

The kids might whitewash what their own mom did a little bit, but tell some major truths about the others.

If it was one of the kids I would buy the book outright, but if it was one of the adults I'd probably do what I did with their "Becoming Sister Wives" dreck...spitefully buy it second hand on Amazon so they don't get a dime. 😄

1 hour ago, LilyD said:

Interesting. This statement was made by @Mstree....I quoted it, responded, and you, @LilyD, later quoted it out of my post and it attributed the statement to me. Now I was able to quote it from your post and it attributes the statement to you!

Sorry....I am a former software developer and I like finding "bugs". 😁 I guess it's not strictly a bug, but it's a little odd that it behaves this way.

• Love 9
7 hours ago, Sasha888 said:

Sorry....I am a former software developer and I like finding "bugs". 😁 I guess it's not strictly a bug, but it's a little odd that it behaves this way.

Interesting (and no apology necessary) because I have the same affliction as a former proofreader, but that is verboten here.

Anyway, LOL re: buying any adult book on Amazon second hand...and I'll buy it third hand from you 😁🤑

• LOL 5
25 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Could she spew any more BULLSHIT?  Like monogamy wasn't what she wanted?

I hate Robyn.

Janelle looks cute in her plaid vest and the black top!

UGH. Robyn. Seducing other mens with your feminine wiles and long pajama pants.

Edited by RedDelicious
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

FFS Meri, enough with interjecting your "begging for Kody time" crap into every possible conversation, no matter what it's about.

Real or fake, this broken record shit is really getting on my nerves. It's every episode and virtually the only thing she talks about. It's like watching somebody constantly drunk dial their ex. 

If it's real - get yourself down the 7-11 and buy a bag of clues, Meri, he's not coming.

If it's fake - shut up with your phony bullshit, pathetically humiliating yourself for money.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, xwordfanatik said:

Clip:

So much to plumb!  When Kody is at a wife's home, she can't read in bed?  Gee, I wonder how monogamists are able to pull that off.  

And men were beating down Robyn's door with proposals of marriage?  Seriously?  And she could have been in a happy monogamous marriage with any number of other men (well, except her first husband, apparently).  But what about "it was des-i-nee" and "we all shoulda been together since Day One?"  I guess Purell tub-soaks and triple-masking fumes have fogged her memory.   

• LOL 17
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I can believe she wanted a monogamous relationship with her husband and a team of sister wives doing all the work of raising kids and running a household for her.

I can too.  According to Kootie, she is "too pretty to cook" (and probably to clean too).  Other than shop, what does she like to do when/if she has time to herself?

• Love 9
30 minutes ago, nosedive said:

And men were beating down Robyn's door with proposals of marriage?

Yes, I for one would like to see the quality of these many, many "offers" Robyn was receiving when she chose Kody instead.

Let's see the parade of hideous circus freaks that were proposing to you, Hot Stuff. 😆

• LOL 11
  • Love 2

I believe Robyn that she's tired of having Kody around full time. I think Kody is high maintenance and exhausting to deal with, especially now with his anger, Covid paranoia, and endless list of rules. I think Robyn may have initially been glad to have him around so much, but I can also see where it might be wearing thin.

Meri is just sad. Her Instagram's seem to be full of friends, and she should go live near those people and stop clinging to a family that doesn't care about her.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Sasha888 said:

Yes, I for one would like to see the quality of these many, many "offers" Robyn was receiving when she chose Kody instead.

Did Robyn meet them in bars, like her cookie thief?  I had lots of proposals in bars and pubs when I was young but never took them seriously; and I was wearing fieldwork clothes, not Victoria's Secret.

I wouldn't put it past Meri to require her LuLaNo downline "friends"/indenturees to fawn over her SM posts.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 6

I totally get what they mean with the perks of not always having your husband by your side.  (Me dodging bullets now!)

I'm alone pretty frequently because my husband is away for work a lot. The only way to make marriages like these work, is to see the positive side of it and focus on that.  We don't have to wait for dinner until dad comes home, no discussion on what to watch on tv, read until late without bothering anyone with the light,  hog ALL blankets and pillows, take the entire bed just for me and occasionally I wake up to find one or two kids snug in my bed that weren't there when I fell asleep. They never do that when dad's home.

My mom always jokingly says that it keeps the marriage fresh and I agree. It definitely is not always fun and easy, but we've made it work and turned me into a pretty independent woman. One that mows her lawn, changes tires, fixes the boiler and builds wardrobes when he's not around.  During the first lockdown, I suddenly had him home fulltime for 3 months. Boy... that was an adjustment on both sides! 

• Love 16

Separate post on Robyn because I didn't want her in my post about me!

I'm struggling to follow her logic when it comes to marriage appeal?? In my opinion, she was quite pretty (definitely when compared to the other three at that stage) and had an amazing figure considering her 3 pregnancies, but that's not enough if you want a man for the long haul.

She was divorced which is a pretty big thing in some circles. Particularly in the conservative or fundamental Christian (or Mormon) circles, which is exactly where she came from. In her own faith, she would probably be second choice at best but more likely frowned upon and rejected because of it. Didn't the Browns themselves say that marriage is for eternity?

Add to that her three kids and major debts. So, she wasn't a big catch like she wants us to believe, but major trouble. Why else was she man-hunting hundreds of miles from home? The only explanation I have is above and quite possibly a reputation she'd gained in her own community. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, sandals said:

I think there is much more to Robyn than we know about. I would like the inside scope, but I doubt it will ever surface. 

Maybe one of her kids will break free and write a Mommie Dearest book. Or better yet, start a weekly podcast, answering all our questions. 

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, Sasha888 said:

Kody's kids are pretty much done with him. 

Good for them, he never gave two shits about them anyway.

They sure seem to want to be with their mother and Christine though...the two people who actually raised them and were there for them. Interesting how that works, KODY.

And then he had the nerve to say in his talking head last week that if his wives weren't going to put forth any effort "that's not going to be good for the relationship 10-15 years down the road."

Yeah, kind of like how you put no effort into your kids for the past 10-15 years and now have no relationship with them, genius?

Gabe it totally over Kody. I believe the other kids from Janelle are as well, but he is definitely the most vocal. He’s got more of a bond with Christine than his actual sperm donor, which I find sad yet endearing. I love how she loves her bonus kids so much. 

• Love 19

I really appreciated hearing how much Janelle's kids love Christine.  They chose Christine over Kody. And they would do whatever Christine was doing--stay and social distance or travel and celebrate with Christine's part of the family.

I imagine that meal that we saw in the season preview was Thanksgiving with Robyn, Kody, Robyn's kids and Meri.

I'm sure when Kody saw this footage he was angry as hell. 

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • LOL 2
  • Love 14
4 minutes ago, Ms.Lulu said:

I really appreciated hearing how much Janelle's kids love Christine.  They chose Christine over Kody. And they would do whatever Christine was doing--stay and social distance or travel and celebrate with Christine's part of the family.

I imagine that meal that we saw in the season preview was Thanksgiving with Robyn, Kody, Robyn's kids and Meri.

I'm sure when Kody saw this footage he was angry as hell. 

Christine loves Janelle’s kids like Kody loves Robin’s kids. It’s so messed up. 

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Poor Gabe was terribly screwed over by Kody and Robyn.  I doubt he ever forgives or forgets his forced march to Arizona and how it destroyed his plans.  

I can see how Gabe was very hurt by the move. Didn't Janelle say she wanted to stay in Vegas to let him finish high school at the time? Anyway, Gabe has every right to be angry, but hope he can let it go for his mental health. 

Edited by jacksgirl
  • Love 14
6 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Poor Gabe was terribly screwed over by Kody and Robyn.  I doubt he ever forgives or forgets his forced march to Arizona and how it destroyed his plans.  

They ripped him away from his LV girlfriend & other friends and a chance of a scholarship  and want to rip him from his current GF just to see his sperm donor for a couple of hours a month.  Gabe says no thanks.

• Love 23
3 minutes ago, jacksgirl said:

I can see how Gabe was very hurt by the move. Didn't Janelle say she wanted to stay in Vegas to let him finish high school at the time? Anyway, Gabe has every right to be angry, but hope he can let it go for his mental health. 

Janelle said she wouldn’t do that to him. We saw how that ended.

• Love 9