Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler, Speculation and Social Media

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I saw a photo of them and an article about how he was there Without Robyn……hmmmm…..I’m not sure about that site though, so I haven’t posted the link.  A lot of innuendo that he and Robyn are on shaky ground and how he blames her for the collapse of the marriages.  

Yes, those articles are not reliable, to me. “Reportedly”, seems to be the key word. But who knows, sometimes sooner or later they are correct, but rarely.

• Like 9
  • Useful 2
5 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

What's he doing in Vegas?  Is he a gambler?

He may have been there participating in or attending a gun show at one of the convention centers.

It must make him feel like the Cock of the Walk to be recognized and reported on in the rag magazines.

Paparazzi! Paparazzi! Why do they keep hounding me. 🤩

• LOL 7
8 hours ago, dariafan said:

He has to pay for that necklace somehow !

The necklace was a bonus from Robyn for being her best customer for the last 9 years. She herself paid for it with her grocery money. And with Janelle's money too. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 14
18 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I don’t think Robyn would be caught dead in Sin City. 

But then again I was surprised she shops at Victorias Secret so what do I know?

They lived in Vegas for years and were filmed on the Strip several times.  They also posted photos of themselves at various concerts on the Strip.   I think Robyn really doesn’t have an issue with Vegas. She just didn’t want Dayton to move without her.  

• Like 12
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
On 4/2/2023 at 12:48 PM, Jeanne222 said:

I don’t think Robyn would be caught dead in Sin City. 

But then again I was surprised she shops at Victorias Secret so what do I know?

The family lived there for nearly a decade (as did I and often kept my eye out for them). She and Kody were just there together about a month ago, seen in the Forum Shops I think (how I loved the Forum Shops, the Nike store was down at the end!).  

And Robyn has a sultry side to her that probably attracted Kody in the first place — this matronly side we see from her now wasn’t always there. Robyn used to sizzle and was quite alluring (well, I thought she was very pretty, energetic and bubbly anyways). 

• Like 6
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

Robyn used to sizzle and was quite alluring (well, I thought she was very pretty, energetic and bubbly anyways). 

The contrast between the 3 OGs and Robyn was remarkable. After 6 kids each J and C were built like brood mares and M was built like a Clydesdale which she amply demonstrated on moving days.

That alone would make superficial Kody's lil pencil snap to attention not to mention Robyn had that special scent she threw out there. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 9
On 4/4/2023 at 9:23 AM, Sandy W said:

The contrast between the 3 OGs and Robyn was remarkable. After 6 kids each J and C were built like brood mares and M was built like a Clydesdale which she amply demonstrated on moving days.

That alone would make superficial Kody's lil pencil snap to attention not to mention Robyn had that special scent she threw out there. 

Plus, you know, her breakdancing "skills."

• Applause 1
  • LOL 17
On 4/2/2023 at 6:34 PM, dariafan said:

He has to pay for that necklace somehow !

They have that mock-up necklace on JTV.com  for about $75.  ONE of his OnlyFans could pay for the necklace AND matching earrings!

• LOL 6
On 3/10/2023 at 8:31 AM, laurakaye said:

Interesting conundrum for Mr. & Mrs. Dark Queen - do they film their misery, thus bringing in some much needed cash since the OG 3 up and bailed?  Or in their embarrassment of not being able to pay the mortgage on the mansion, go dark and skulk around the western USA looking for someplace new to live that they can afford?  I can see Kody wanting to keep the TLC gravy train rolling and Robyn wishing otherwise.  Could be interesting.

This past season Janelle said as much in a couch interview - that her money had gone to helping Robyn and Kody purchase the mansion, but when Janelle had to move out of her rental, no one came to her aid and she was left with nothing.

I think for years, since the show started, Kody was building a financial house of cards and Janelle was the one trying to put out all of the fires caused by Kody and Robyn's overspending.  I think when it all shakes out and the Big 3 have extricated themselves from the family's tangled finances, Kody and Robyn are going to find themselves with nothing but Kody's questionable income and maybe $2.14 a month on royalties from their book.  There's no way they are going to be able to afford that house.

Actually, landing the TV show was a Hail Meri (see what I did there?) attempt by Kody to attract easy income. More recently, when TLC wasn't going to renew the contract, Kody settled for a lesser amount; half a loaf is better than none, after all. This Brownie troop has been skating on thin ice over financial disaster for a long, long time. And it looks like the house of cards is tumbling down on Kody's carefully-coiffed head.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 3/11/2023 at 12:16 AM, Celia Rubenstein said:

That whole naming his company KDABSCAR DARKSCAB wtf ever -  that's just messed up.   How can he even pretend he has not elevated Robyn and her brood above the other wives and children when he's done something like that?

I wanna hear him explain why that is okay.

Easy. He REWARDS those who are FAITHFUL and COMPLIANT!

Think for yourself? How DARE you! That's a fork in the other kidney!

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
On 3/13/2023 at 8:59 AM, laurakaye said:

Yes.  Yes, she will.

I have been half paying attention to all of the tell-alls from Christine's kids, but I believe Paedon said on a podcast that Dayton does indeed want to move out and live on his own.  With a smother like Robyn, I don't blame him.  Even if Dayton went off the grid in an effort to have some independence, I can see Robyn hiring a PI to locate him, and then uprooting her kids once again to move closer to him.

Well, because they are the ONLY family members who followed his protoculls to the letter, and Robyn is the ONLY wife who listens to him, and his kids with Robyn are the ONLY ones who have a relationship with him and talk to him, and everyone else wants to stab him in the kidney or something.

But honestly, forming that company is a mean and hurtful shot to all of his other kids.  Hopefully by now the hurt isn't as bad, since their mothers have all left him and they aren't forced to jump through hoops to get 5 minutes with their dad.  Now they know to expect nothing from him...he can't tease them with a list of rules that they must follow in order to spend a little time in his glorious presence.

I feel like DARKSAD or whatever is something shady and underhanded, though.  Like, is Sol the vice president and Ari the marketing coordinator?  What's Robyn's position, President in Charge of Naps?      

Would the wives get anything from him if they took him to court?  Is there anything to get?  I mean, I would love to see it happen but I wonder if they don't because A. - they genuinely want to be free of him once and for all, and B. - suing him could mean a harder life for Sol and Ari and the wives actually do care about them?

Don't forget C.- only Meri was legally married to him. The others are no more than shackup baby-mamas, spiritual marriage meaning nothing under the law.

• Love 1
On 3/31/2023 at 9:43 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

I was taken aback by his jeans. Man, very tight!  Lol

To remind Christine and others of what they're missing. And advertize his overwhelming manliness to prospective sister-brides.

Gross. I know. I'll just go sit over there ----> in the Damn You! Corner.

• LOL 10
6 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Oh, the irony!!  They can't afford to stay at the mansion in Flagg and they can't afford a mansion now in Las Vegas.

Why not try Utah, Douchie?

Yeah I mean, they’d have to sell off the land and also their mansion. And all they had to do was stay in Vegas in the first place! 

It IS ironic really — the move to flag, the final destruction of the family and now he wants to go back?!? It really is Robyn’s fault, she’s the one who wanted THE WHOLE FAMILY to move where her spawn was going to university. So of course Kody obliged and helped seal the fate of this family (they were already in trouble but this really did it). 

• Like 10
  • Love 1

I don’t think he will ever connect the idiotic move to Arizona and the asinine decision to buy Coyote Pass to his current or future money problems. He will instead blame his wives for everything that is wrong in his life and it will eat away at him that they no longer cater to what he wants.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

If this is true and Noodle Hair wants to move back to Vegas, Sobbyn has some major decisions to manipulate, I mean control, I mean pray on.    She had said no more moving.   Dayton will be in the job market and where will he land so Sobbyn can follow. . The oldest angry daughter is in college in Flagstaff.  Will Sobbyn make a Sophie's choice between Dayton and Oldest Daughter?   What about the middle angry girl?   Has she graduated HS yet?  

• Like 5
  • Love 2

I've been doing my cursory internet sleuthing. If Angry girl 2 hasn't graduated early, she will in May. Angry girl 1 majors in Astronomy, and could transfer that major to UNLV or UT. 

Mindy and Darryl are from LV. I can't find a LV address for Robyn's mom, but I do find one in UT. She may have hit the road once Paul died? 

50-50 on where they would go. They can't claim they're scared of UT now!

• Like 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, Art Of Noiz said:

If Angry girl 2 hasn't graduated early, she will in May.

I assume angry girl 2 is Breanna? I assumed it was, that’s why I answered yes above.

1277932F-6C9A-47F4-8D77-76489D784784.jpeg

774070CD-089A-47FD-AA17-8A153EC91E49.jpeg

Edited by ginger90
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 2
8 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I assume angry girl 2 is Breanna? I assumed it was, that’s why I answered yes above.

1277932F-6C9A-47F4-8D77-76489D784784.jpeg

774070CD-089A-47FD-AA17-8A153EC91E49.jpeg

Breanna looks a lot like Robyn on the rare occasions we see Robyn smile.

When Meri was busy filtering her face, could she not have done something with that raggedy hairdo? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
13 hours ago, Cetacean said:

Well, the faux-fainting drama queen can't leave home. Who will carry her to her castle turret when she has one of her swoons?

Another question is: where's she gonna swoon when she has no more TURRET??? Is she just gonna fall out on the ground at Prairie Dog Plague Pass?  I mean, that might be DANGEROUS. What with all the critters and all....

9 hours ago, Sandy W said:

Breanna looks a lot like Robyn on the rare occasions we see Robyn smile.

When Meri was busy filtering her face, could she not have done something with that raggedy hairdo? 

Never. Meri has that look and she's gonna rock it until she turns into a rock.  Just like Ramen Head. Once they make a decision on a LOOK, that's IT!  Meri would look so much better if she'd just acknowledge that she has lips.  She's said she'll never wear lipstick, which is fine. The problem is, she schmears foundation over those lips and it looks hideous.  She could just find some nice lip balm with a HINT of color like Burt's Bees.  But no.

• Like 7
(edited)
8 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Another question is: where's she gonna swoon when she has no more TURRET??? Is she just gonna fall out on the ground at Prairie Dog Plague Pass?  I mean, that might be DANGEROUS. What with all the critters and all....

Never. Meri has that look and she's gonna rock it until she turns into a rock.  Just like Ramen Head. Once they make a decision on a LOOK, that's IT!  Meri would look so much better if she'd just acknowledge that she has lips.  She's said she'll never wear lipstick, which is fine. The problem is, she schmears foundation over those lips and it looks hideous.  She could just find some nice lip balm with a HINT of color like Burt's Bees.  But no.

It’s hard to tell with Meri because she filters so much you can’t tell what’s filter and what’s her actual makeup. They do make skin tone lip liners and glosses — burts bees is a good choice. The other thing is the black eyeliner — brown (and a bit less of it) is your friend when you’re older.  

She has changed her hair over the years. The short cut actually suits her and recently she’s tried a more reddish colour. It looks decent on her. 

Edited by TurtlePower
Autocorrect was on a rampage this morning
  • Like 4
52 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

It’s hard to tell with Meri because she filters so much you can’t tell what’s filter and what’s her actual makeup. They do make skin tone lip liners and glosses — burts bees is a good choice. The other thing is the black eyeliner — brown (and a bit less of it) is your friend when you’re older.  

She has changed her hair over the years. The short cut actually suits her and recently she’s tried a more reddish colour. It looks decent on her. 

The color and length do suit her. Where it falls apart for me is the lawnmower look to the cut and the amount of product she must use to get that "lift" away from her temple and forehead. I'll bet her hair squeaks if touched.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
On 4/7/2023 at 3:55 AM, TurtlePower said:

I realise this is a gossip rag, but some of you have speculated that Kody will want to move soon and possibly back to Vegas: https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/7804879/sister-wives-kody-brown-ditch-arizona-relocate-robyn/amp/

It wouldn’t surprise me if there was a whole lot of truth in it, despite this coming from the Sun. (Not the potential new SW bit, though)

Flagstaff has brought Kody nothing but misery, he never stays anywhere long, the mansion and CP are a financial disaster in the making. A move would solve all that and could be new reality tv fodder. And of course Robyn doesn’t want to move!

The bit about Kody treating Robyn horribly, is interesting. Per all accounts we unearthed, it seemed true love. But I wouldn’t put it past Kody to pile all his misery on Robyn, including blaming her for everything that went wrong. They must have had a few very stressful years from what we could see and read. Such things take their toll on any marriage. I don’t think Robyn is going to leave btw. She has nothing to gain and everything to loose. Kody no longer has Janelle to run to, so maybe that’s why he’s travelling so much now; it’s an easy escape.

But if they do move, where would they go? Not sure about the Sun’s suggestion of LV. But Kody always loved it (LV was his choice back then) He knows the area. Utah seems out of the question, so maybe back to Wyoming or Montana again. The latter might convince Robyn as Dayton allegedly wants to head that way.

• Like 9
50 minutes ago, LilyD said:

It wouldn’t surprise me if there was a whole lot of truth in it, despite this coming from the Sun. (Not the potential new SW bit, though)

Flagstaff has brought Kody nothing but misery, he never stays anywhere long, the mansion and CP are a financial disaster in the making. A move would solve all that and could be new reality tv fodder. And of course Robyn doesn’t want to move!

The bit about Kody treating Robyn horribly, is interesting. Per all accounts we unearthed, it seemed true love. But I wouldn’t put it past Kody to pile all his misery on Robyn, including blaming her for everything that went wrong. They must have had a few very stressful years from what we could see and read. Such things take their toll on any marriage. I don’t think Robyn is going to leave btw. She has nothing to gain and everything to loose. Kody no longer has Janelle to run to, so maybe that’s why he’s travelling so much now; it’s an easy escape.

But if they do move, where would they go? Not sure about the Sun’s suggestion of LV. But Kody always loved it (LV was his choice back then) He knows the area. Utah seems out of the question, so maybe back to Wyoming or Montana again. The latter might convince Robyn as Dayton allegedly wants to head that way.

Why would UT be out of the question? They can't claim fear of prosecution. Mr&Mrs are monogamous. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, LilyD said:

The show makes the most sense to me, when I remember Kody is a narcissist and think of Kody as Kody's only true love.

I think Meri was his favorite in the early years of his plural marriages, but he had the easiest (least demanding of him) marriage with Janelle (who gave him the most sons and whose kids seemed to be his favorites in the early seasons), while Christine was the utilitarian wife.

Robyn upset the applecart. She was younger (and all that goes with that physically — including fertility and a willingness to have more babies). Robyn also knew how to make Kody feel important in the way he so desperately craves/believes he should as a god-king-in-training-for-the-afterlife, so she became the favorite. How she makes him feel about himself is not only the most important thing to Kody, it is also the only real thing to Kody.

If Robyn is becoming disillusioned in him, and if Kody's faith (or at least attachment to the AUB) is flagging, and if she is still more of a staunch believer, she will see his plural marital failures as risking her ticket into the highest level of heaven (I mean this according to her beliefs, which I do not share).

Regardless of how much Robyn returned his love in the early years (which wouldn't have been too hard — she came out of fairly rough circumstances, with three little kid whose father didn't reliably provide child support) and/or whether that love was real romantic love or just overwhelming gratitude, she's probably feeling a whole lot less rescued by Kody these days.

If Robyn is no longer trying to make Kody feel like some god-king, if she dares to be critical and refuses to let him deflect blame in every circumstance, they won't last, because Kody is so damaged that he does not think he can live without god-king treatment.

12 hours ago, LilyD said:

Kody seems to hate Utah and he has said a number of times that he’d never move back to Utah again. Hence me saying “out of the question”☺️

He talks out of both sides of his mouth about Utah, even on the show.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

I guess we'll have to wait and see where Dayton ends up to see If Kody and Robyn decide to move. I wonder how Janelle and Mary will feel if Kody tries to get them  to sell their share of Coyote Pass. Kody and Robyn have their names on the majority of the property. If they want to get out of debt they need to sell that property. 

• Like 7
2 hours ago, 65mickey said:

I guess we'll have to wait and see where Dayton ends up to see If Kody and Robyn decide to move. I wonder how Janelle and Mary will feel if Kody tries to get them  to sell their share of Coyote Pass. Kody and Robyn have their names on the majority of the property. If they want to get out of debt they need to sell that property. 

If Meri and Janelle are signatories on their respective parcels of Coyote Piss Pass, then I doubt that Kotex and Sobyn can just up and sell those parcels without the legal permission of both Meri and Janelle. And if I were Janelle, I'd itemize every fucking dollar that Kotex owes her, and not sell for a penny less.

• Like 3
  • Applause 13
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Has there been any mention of Janelles RV?

Is she still paying to have it stored somewhere? What a waste, like an albatross around her neck. 

Just like her ex-"husband."  Let's hope she dumped the RV as well.

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
20 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Has there been any mention of Janelles RV?

Is she still paying to have it stored somewhere? What a waste, like an albatross around her neck. 

In the deep, rolling sea of bad decisions made on this show, Janelle buying that RV stands out as one of the dumbest.  She tied up so much money in that stupid thing, only to see it suffer the inevitable rapid depreciation like all RVs experience.  It had a horrible floor plan - poor Savanah in the bunk room ... and out in the middle of nowhere!  Poor kid.  And it was placed in a crummy spot without a pad with NO water NO utilities, dependent on Kody for too much help leveling and pulling it ...  having to move it constantly from one spot to avoid breaking the law (did she even last long enough to have to do that?).  And that is before she realized how hard it was going to be to actually start living out there in that cramped thing ... then she has to pay to winterize and store it after realizing you can't go through winter in it.  Then she had to find another place to live during the cold months.  ugh!   What did she do with all her furniture when she moved in?  Pay to store it?  Get rid of it, only to have to replace it later?  

Janelle admitted she bought that thing pretty much on impulse, thinking it would somehow magically inspire the others to build out there ... what a foolish notion!  The reality is she tied up a lot of money that should have gone to pay off the land, which needed to happen before they could build a thing.  And of course, Kody gets to lord it over her.  The lemon, he called it, lol. 

They've certainly done dumber things, but this move by Janelle was just foolish from start to finish.  I hope she unloaded the lemon and cut her losses! 

• Like 14
  • Applause 1

Speculation: 

We all know most of the adult OG offspring  ( with the exception of MyKelti) don’t really see much of Kody and don’t respect or see eye to eye with him.  They don’t like how he treated them and their moms, and they encouraged  Janelle and Christine to leave him.  

I wonder, in addition to the above, a small part of the reason  they don’t see eye to eye  with Kody is because he chose to be a polygamist, and they( the adult OG offspring) no longer  believe in it.    None of them have chosen polygamy for themselves and some have joined churches that actively reject it.  

It’s hard to be close to a family member  whose values are very different than yours, especially if those  values hurt others in the family. Even when those values gave you a bunch of siblings that you love.   

Janelle and Christine were polygamists by association with Kody, but they themselves were only married to one man at a time.  The offspring might be able to deal with that in their moms. 

An example of what I mean - you enjoy too much alcohol until you decide it’s bad for your life.  You friends still party and you just can’t be around them anymore.  Not just for the temptation but because you feel their drinking is detrimental behavior. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 2

Other than Paedon, Kody and Leon, I don't think the Browns are a judgmental bunch. They seem to be of the live and let live mindset.

Also I think it would be tough to call your dad a polygamist, but not your mom. Especially wives #2 & 3.

IMO, the divide is due to a plethora of reasons - family discord, busy lives and distance.

• Like 12
On 4/12/2023 at 10:01 AM, mythoughtis said:

Speculation:  We all know most of the adult OG offspring  ( with the exception of MyKelti) don’t really see much of Kody and don’t respect or see eye to eye with him.  They don’t like how he treated them and their moms, and they encouraged  Janelle and Christine to leave him.  

I wonder, in addition to the above, a small part of the reason  they don’t see eye to eye  with Kody is because he chose to be a polygamist, and they( the adult OG offspring) no longer  believe in it.    None of them have chosen polygamy for themselves and some have joined churches that actively reject it.  

Almost all the kids, apart from Leon, have always said they would not choose polygamy themselves. Kids often choose a different path from their parents. The Janelle-Christine clan was close and they seemed happy growing up together and most are still close. They wouldn't have had it without polygamy.

I don't necessarily think it was Kody's choice for polygamy, but his choice to treat their moms so horribly over the past 5 years or so, especially doing that in public. And the tv show of course. It  has regressed from a family show to the sad, sorry thing it is now. Kody is truly airing the dirty laundry here. I'm sure the kids hate to see this.

As for the OG kids detaching themselves from Kody: It's strange to see how Mykelti now seems to be the closest of them all. Teen Mykelti would have given anything to get out and run as far as she could! She wasn't close to Christine and constantly clashed with Kody over all kinds of things.

• Like 9
13 hours ago, LilyD said:

Almost all the kids, apart from Leon, have always said they would not choose polygamy themselves. Kids often choose a different path from their parents. The Janelle-Christine clan was close and they seemed happy growing up together and most are still close. They wouldn't have had it without polygamy.

I don't necessarily think it was Kody's choice for polygamy, but his choice to treat their moms so horribly over the past 5 years or so, especially doing that in public. And the tv show of course. It  has regressed from a family show to the sad, sorry thing it is now. Kody is truly airing the dirty laundry here. I'm sure the kids hate to see this.

As for the OG kids detaching themselves from Kody: It's strange to see how Mykelti now seems to be the closest of them all. Teen Mykelti would have given anything to get out and run as far as she could! She wasn't close to Christine and constantly clashed with Kody over all kinds of things.

Yeah I don’t think polygamy has anything to do with the adult kids relationship with Kody. Plenty of people choose a lifestyle different than their parents, doesn’t mean they aren’t emotionally close. Plenty of people love their siblings but wouldn’t choose that lifestyle for themselves. 

Prime example is all of the childfree people who are devoted to their parents, obviously they aren’t condemning their parents for not being childfree!

• Like 3

I think we're in for at least 2 more seasons because viewer interest has increased so much with the announcement of Christine's divorce. People who stopped watching have jumped back in, etc. 

I’ve always viewed Sister Wives as a frame story: The polygamous family was the narrative that gave a frame, a meaning and context to lots of little stories. In my opinion, Sister wives is nothing without the polygamous narrative.

I can definitely see enough material to wrap things up. But then what? They’re now nothing more than 3 women coming from a broken relationship. It happens to a lot of people, everywhere, every day. That’s not tv worthy and apart from seeing them finding their feet, definitely not exciting. 

And I think that Meri giving up her rental and moving away is a clear sign that TLC has decided to cancel the show in the near future.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, LilyD said:

I can definitely see enough material to wrap things up. But then what? They’re now nothing more than 3 women coming from a broken relationship. It happens to a lot of people, everywhere, every day. That’s not tv worthy and apart from seeing them finding their feet, definitely not exciting. 

Totally agree and what I have been saying for months.  There is nothing here to see, folks, move along.  I don't even  care about them finding their feet.  For one thing, the feet marched on out umpteen months ago.  And I couldn't care less about any new births since the kids will be walking by the time it airs.

This ia nothing but a tired, way-past-its-time boring mess.

Good riddance.

• Like 8
54 minutes ago, LilyD said:

And I think that Meri giving up her rental and moving away is a clear sign that TLC has decided to cancel the show in the near future.

I see your point, but Season 18, is already in the can. It was wrapped before they filmed the S17 tell all iirc. And yet, there was apparently a camera crew with Meri when she moved into the BnB, and filming of the twins' births, which suggests a Season - gulp - 19. Of course they could just dump that footage into a couple of fast-forward, where are they now, wrap-up episodes at the end of S18. My guess is TLC is hedging their bets and it will depend on ratings (whenever they air S18). 

I bet Mykelti and Tony are praying they'll be sooo popular that TLC will want to do a "counting on"-type show with them. LOL.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 6
15 minutes ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

Myketi, Tony and Christine are all encouraging their fans to make it known they need their own shows.   I wouldn’t watch any of it.   

How pathetic that they would stoop to this level.😒

• Like 15
  • Applause 1