Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler, Speculation and Social Media

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, Libby said:

Sneak peek.

Robyn looks terrified of Janelle leaving and her thought bubble is transparent as hell. She's thinking "please don't get up and leave Janelle! What will we do if you leave too and we lose this shoe? I'll have to get a real job! I can't do that. Please don't leave!" You know she's thinking that.

Edited by gingerella
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

When Robyn was all “let’s stay and talk even if it’s intense”, the look on Janelle’s face was epic. Knock her out with your handbag on the way out, Janelle! 

Edit: Also Janelle seems to look really beautiful when she’s getting annoyed. The spark suits her. 

Edited by Auntie Freeze
  • Like 9
  • Applause 9
  • Love 6
49 minutes ago, Liddy52 said:

When Kody finally got Covid, he says it was a death like experience. Excuse me, a death like experience???? With a 99.8 temperature?? 

To me, when he proclaimed "99.8" it was with a sense of pride, as if he was thrilled to have finally caught Covid Nineteen despite his mighty protoculls - because if even Kody Brown could be felled by this virus (and you know it's serious when your gluteus maximus hurts), then there was simply absolutely nothing that could stop it, so he might as well just throw caution to the wind and let the kids go trick or treating.  In their own yard. 

But never mind that a few weeks prior, he drove to Texas to make a fool out of himself at his friend's wedding and had declared that there was no need to mask up anymore, because reasons.  What a flaming idiot.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Like 3
  • Applause 9
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
Just now, laurakaye said:

To me, when he proclaimed "99.8" it was with a sense of pride, as if he was thrilled to have finally caught Covid Nineteen despite his mighty protoculls - because if even Kody Brown could be felled by this virus (and you know it's serious when your trapezoid muscles hurt), then there was simply absolutely nothing that could stop it, so he might as well just throw caution to the wind and let the kids go trick or treating.  In their own yard. 

Never mind that a few weeks prior, he drove to Texas to make a fool out of himself at his friend's wedding and had declared that there was no need to mask up anymore, because reasons.  What a flaming idiot.

In the dictionary under the word “hypocrite”, Kody Brown’s name should be added. He’s the perfect example of it.

It’s unreal how he’s coming at Janelle when he violated his own rules. What he should be doing is looking into the mirror and screaming at himself. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 2
33 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

In the dictionary under the word “hypocrite”, Kody Brown’s name should be added. He’s the perfect example of it.

It’s unreal how he’s coming at Janelle when he violated his own rules. What he should be doing is looking into the mirror and screaming at himself. 

Why is he blaming Janelle when he said himself one of Robyns brats brought it home from school?

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Auntie Freeze said:

When Robyn was all “let’s stay and talk even if it’s intense”, the look on Janelle’s face was epic. Knock her out with your handbag on the way out, Janelle! 

Edit: Also Janelle seems to look really beautiful when she’s getting annoyed. The spark suits her. 

I always thought Janelle was the prettiest of all of them. She has beautiful hair, which I guess could be dyed, but it seems to always be consistent and never have roots. Her eyes are wide-set and unique looking, and her overall looks are just uniquely pretty. I agree with you that the fire in her is really doing her well. It's nice to see that fire coming from her spirit rather than the copper horses on the wall.

• Like 6
  • Fire 2
  • Love 7

Kody doesn't love Christine, Janelle, or Meri. I'm not sure he ever really loved them. Someone needs to acknowledge that. And he never loved Christine ever, even on their wedding day. 

Robyn needs to quit it with the tears, and Janelle needs to decide what she wants and communicate it. Janelle is a serious conflict avoider. And Kody loves playing the victim.

Is this season longer than previous seasons? Usually they seem to be over pretty fast, but this season has gone on forever. I really hope they have a Tell All this time. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

I couldn't sleep last night. Surfing thru Reddit or FB groups, I saw that a property adjacent to the SheRa Chateau is owned by the producer of the show. I googled the producers name with Flagstaff Az. With the address, I found purchase date of 2019, the same year the Chateau was purchased. Im not sure what to think about this, so I'm just leaving it here.

• Mind Blown 9
  • Useful 9
59 minutes ago, Kellyee said:

I really hope they have a Tell All this time. 

Waste of air time.  All they do is replay crap from the season and bloviate when asked any questons.  Nothing is ever "told", never has been.

• Like 5

3rd sneak peek. It sounds like Janelle rented a vacation home for Christmas last year for her and her kids. Christine and her kids were coming to the vacation home to visit after Christmas. Kody does not like the whole thing. Too bad for him. This is what happens when you abandon people. They make plans without you.

https://www.etonline.com/sister-wives-janelle-accuses-kody-of-trying-to-unite-his-wives-against-her-exclusive-195532

• Applause 1
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, gingerella said:

Robyn looks terrified of Janelle leaving and her thought bubble is transparent as hell. She's thinking "please don't get up and leave Janelle! What will we do if you leave too and we lose this shoe? I'll have to get a real job! I can't do that. Please don't leave!" You know she's thinking that.

I notice the "fragile" (frageela) box in the background.  "It's a major award!"  LOL.  (Christmas Story reference if you haven't seen it).

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Libby said:

3rd sneak peek. It sounds like Janelle rented a vacation home for Christmas last year for her and her kids. Christine and her kids were coming to the vacation home to visit after Christmas. Kody does not like the whole thing. Too bad for him. This is what happens when you abandon people. They make plans without you.

https://www.etonline.com/sister-wives-janelle-accuses-kody-of-trying-to-unite-his-wives-against-her-exclusive-195532

Yeah, he wants to see the kids, but only if he can control the circumstances. 

• Sad 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Why is he blaming Janelle when he said himself one of Robyns brats brought it home from school?

Because Christine is gone so now he's dumping everything on Janelle because Meri is a barnacle and Robyn is Queen so clearly she isn't responsible for negative things.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Libby said:

So the kids that Christine raised are never suppose to see her ever? Like she is coming there when she didn't have to. This guy is so wrapped up in his betrayal bs and hate for Christine that he just is about to stroke himself out.

I just love how no one has anything to say in front of him. Like where was everyone suppose to stay, in the woods behind his house? I'm even talking the boys. Like a vacation rental makes sense. Why is he making a big deal about it? Because Christine will be there? What is she suppose to never come to Flagstaff ever again? He just makes no gd sense.

He should say, that's great that she's coming and bringing the kids and that the kids are going to see her. I'm glad the kids have a relationship with her since she brought them up. 

Betrayal,  Betrayal, Betrayal. Everything is a fucking Betrayal to him. None of it is. So calm down Kidney before you blow a gasket and fry your hair and your remaining kidney.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Libby said:

Good Lord, Kody - will you stop with the betrayal already?  I think Meri and Robyn turned into stone figures, swinging their gazes from Kody to Janelle and not saying a word. They're not stupid (well, they are, but not in this case) and don't want to get caught in the cross-hairs of Kody's latest rant.

Janelle made another of those independent woman decisions without asking Kody, who probably wasn't around to ask or didn't respond when she did ask. Her place is too small for the kids coming home, so she rented a place. Logical move. We know there's no room at the McMansion for extra people who aren't showing proper respect to the patriarch who ALMOST DIED of Covid. 

And then for Christine to appear with her children who were raised with Janelle's children to share holiday time AS A FAMILY. What a betrayal. Or was that Janelle who betrayed him? Who knows - what do you think, Robyn and Meri?

• Like 5
  • Love 6

I get him saying Meri betrayed him. But to me Christine didn't.  She tried to tell him and Mr. Hypertwit just refused to slow down and listen or even think she'd leave. He has no respect for any of them. And for him to demand apologies from his sons is just fucked up. They are allowed to think what they want and say what they want and the respect goes both ways. They aren't kids anymore. 

But his latest bs about Jenelle betraying him, is just fucking stupid. In one preview he is saying we need to be one big family and not several divided families and Christine isn't keeping the kids away from their family. She brought them to Flagstaff to be with the family. So how is getting a place for everyone to stay at a betrayal when Kidney and Eyebrow will not let them stay at their place and Meri isn't going to let them be at hers. So it was smart to do that. I can't with his fucking dramatic bullshit reasoning about betrayals and going off about Covid and how it is all on him. Well you were the one that couldn't be away from your precious children and wife and that is the house you share with her so it is also on her. 

But Meri and Eyebrows were sitting there not saying anything because no matter what they did say, he would start in about how they betrayed him.

• Like 3
  • Love 4

Kody is insufferable. A majority of Christine and Janelle's kids are adults, who can decide on their own who and where they spend Christmas. Some of those kids may want to spend the holidays with their partner or spouses' family. Kody acts like Janelle and Christine can just command their adult children into doing whatever Kody wants. Hell, last season I was surprised that Meri spent Thanksgiving at Robyn's. I would assume she would rather spend it with Leon. 

Does Kody even visit his adult children that live elsewhere? Then again, I am assuming he does not see the non-Robyn adult children that live near him that often either. I doubt he communicates with any of them via phone or text all that regularly. 

As always Kody and Robyn are the worst.

• Like 2
  • Love 5

I can understand why Kody is upset. It's normal to be disappointed that the "one family" is now kaput. Robyn's family and Meri are presumably not invited to visit the vacation house. So I get it. The death of a dream. I can see Meri and Robyn being sad about it too.

But it's not a betrayal. Janelle thew Kody's ultimatum back in his face. He knows that too. They are needling him. Yay!

Still mad they won't just come right out and say what should be said... he left them for Robyn 10 years ago - so he didn't earn the respect. Now move on. And Meri chose her team in Robyn, so she loses too. Oh well.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, Libby said:

4th clip. I think we've seen almost the whole episode with all of these clips.

How many times does Kody have to say he doesn’t want Meri in order for her to get it? Just think of all the years she’s wasting being *loyal* to this scumbag. 

Notice how Janelle ignores Robyn and speaks only to Kody. Lol

More than ever I hope Christine lives her best life away from these people. Kody will act like he doesn’t want to know what she’s doing, but he does. I hope it makes him writhe in anger every hour of every day. 

• Love 9

Kody basically kicks Christine to the curb until she leaves. When she leaves he all of a sudden wants her. Kody kicked Janelle to the curb nearly 20 years ago and now that she might leave, Kody wants her to stay. Meri almost left, but decided to stay and Kody doesn't want her.

Kody is like a two year old who walks by the blue toy for weeks and only plays with the red toy. One day their sibling starts playing with the blue one. The two year old then drops that red toy toot-sweet, makes a beeline for the blue one and practically fights to the death to get it.

Kody is like a two year old, except he's not cute and squishy and he's not two.

• Like 10
  • Applause 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, Kellyee said:

Kody doesn't love Christine, Janelle, or Meri. I'm not sure he ever really loved them. Someone needs to acknowledge that. And he never loved Christine ever, even on their wedding day. 

Robyn needs to quit it with the tears, and Janelle needs to decide what she wants and communicate it. Janelle is a serious conflict avoider. And Kody loves playing the victim.

Is this season longer than previous seasons? Usually they seem to be over pretty fast, but this season has gone on forever. I really hope they have a Tell All this time. 

What tears? Her eyes are almost always dry. She dabs away at nothing. 

6 minutes ago, Soup333 said:

How many times does Kody have to say he doesn’t want Meri in order for her to get it? Just think of all the years she’s wasting being *loyal* to this scumbag. 

Notice how Janelle ignores Robyn and speaks only to Kody. Lol

More than ever I hope Christine lives her best life away from these people. Kody will act like he doesn’t want to know what she’s doing, but he does. I hope it makes him writhe in anger every hour of every day. 

Meri claims religion/god tells her to stay but I don’t buy it. I suspect she thinks if she shows the most loyalty, she may win Kody back. Of course he just wants her to leave, but deep down inside that “brave”, filtered exterior of Meri’s is a person with little self esteem (which she overcompensates for with “look-at-me” filtered posts and overpriced “retreats”). In Kody’s eyes, Meri is the bug on the windshield that won’t come off despite using different methods. I have zero empathy for #BossBabeFilterFace (forgot who here named her this, but I’m using it it’s brilliant). 

Agreed, Kody does care how Christine is doing. He didn’t want her to succeed on her own, he was hoping she’d struggle and feel lonely. Quite the opposite has happened. It’s driving him nuts. 

• Like 2
  • Love 7
35 minutes ago, Libby said:

I think that Kody and Robyn's behavior is finally catching up with them. I don't think that they wanted to lose the rest of the family.

I think that they wanted to be the king and queen who dictated rules, behavior, where everyone lived, etc., who graced everyone with their presence occasionally. The two of them were on a total power trip for a lot of years.

They didn't realize that they were over playing their hand. First Christine decided that she wasn't going to bow down to the king and queen. Then Garrison did the same thing on Janelle's side of things. Even though Janelle wanted to continue to try with Kody, Garrison has put a stop to that. His siblings are siding with him. There’s no way in a million years that Janelle is going to spend time with Kody and Robyn over her own kids. I'm so glad that Janelle's kids stepped up and stopped her from settling for second class citizen status. I don't think she would ever have done it for herself.

Kody, Robyn, and Robyn's kids have found themselves alone for the most part. Big, fun, holidays, weddings, etc., are being planned without them. They are invited, but relegated to a minor role. I don't think that they ever thought that that was a possibility. As they were in their little bubble thinking they were on top, the rest of the family was leaving them.

THIS. 

• Like 4
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Libby said:

First Christine decided that she wasn't going to bow down to the king and queen. Then Garrison did the same thing on Janelle's side of things. Even though Janelle wanted to continue to try with Kody, Garrison has put a stop to that. His siblings are siding with him. There’s no way in a million years that Janelle is going to spend time with Kody and Robyn over her own kids. I'm so glad that Janelle's kids stepped up and stopped her from settling for second class citizen status. I don't think she would ever have done it for herself.

You're right - there's no way in the world that Janelle would chose Kody over her own kids. 

Christine and Janelle stayed and put up with a lot of crap from Kody while the kids were young because that's what they understood plural marriage to be about. And they were all in one house. That dynamic turned upside down when they escaped to Las Vegas and had separate houses; C&J had to make more independent decisions and learned that they could plus they liked doing it. Their individual families bonded closer as smaller units because they spent more time together.

Christine and Janelle's priority is their children, not Kody. As the kids got older and moved on, Kody was the one who didn't understand that the family changed. The kids have their own opinions about life and rules and relationships, and they're not afraid to voice them.

• Like 3
  • Love 9
11 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

Kody is insufferable. A majority of Christine and Janelle's kids are adults, who can decide on their own who and where they spend Christmas. Some of those kids may want to spend the holidays with their partner or spouses' family. Kody acts like Janelle and Christine can just command their adult children into doing whatever Kody wants

All the kids are over 18 except Truely and two of Robyn's so Janelle is now fully free of Kody if she wishes and Christine only has Truely who seems quite capable of expressing what she wants.  It's long past time to adjust to almost all adults who are free to choose.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Agreed, Kody does care how Christine is doing. He didn’t want her to succeed on her own, he was hoping she’d struggle and feel lonely. Quite the opposite has happened. It’s driving him nuts. 

Yeah, remember when he told her she'd never find anything better? lol I hope she has a good laugh to herself every single day over that one.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
On 12/8/2022 at 1:47 PM, GeeGolly said:

Kody is like a two year old who walks by the blue toy for weeks and only plays with the red toy. One day their sibling starts playing with the blue one. The two year old then drops that red toy toot-sweet, makes a beeline for the blue one and practically fights to the death to get it.

Kody is like a two year old, except he's not cute and squishy and he's not two.

Ah, I got it! His rants when he doesn’t get what he wants are finally making sense:

Kody is in his terrible two’s……

• Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Auntie Freeze said:

I want to believe but I can't until there's official word. We've heard at least eleventy times that Meri has officially left.

I agree, a “source” and reference to things that happened a year ago doesn’t work for me. I wouldn’t mind being wrong, though.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

I agree, a “source” and reference to things that happened a year ago doesn’t work for me. I wouldn’t mind being wrong, though.

Don't forget that Lyndsey was "a source" at one time.  And we know how accurate that was.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, BAForever said:

Just home from work. Read from In Touch that Janelle has definitely left Kody. Fingers Crossed!

So excited, forgot the link.

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/sister-wives-janelle-kody-split-breakup-announcement/

That’s does not include any announcement  from Janelle  saying she’s left.  Instead it just rehashes what Christine aunt and Gwen said, and then Gwen recanted.  So it’s just speculation. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 8
17 hours ago, Pegasaurus said:

I'm watching this nonsense and I can't help wondering, how do those fools keep a straight face while Kody is going off like a deranged moron?  I hope Christine is watching this from home and busting a gut laughing.  To say Kody is ridiculous is an understatement.  

Janelle, those boots were made for walkin'.  Time to head out. 

Does anyone else think Kody is really playing it up this season? Certainly more unhinged. His belief/personality is real - I know he's generally histrionic. But I just feel like all the exaggerated moments and movements are ... exaggerated.

Seriously how do Janelle and Meri not bust out laughing.

• Like 8

I hope the In Touch article is true. I'm just waiting for an official announcement from Janelle.

I do think it's true. Everything has been pointing that way. The wedding, Gwen's comments, Janelle's social media with Kody nowhere in sight. I wish she would just make an announcement. I'm sick and tired of waiting.

Lol! Just imagine if you're Kody and Robyn. Thousands of people dislike you so much that they are eagerly awaiting your wife's announcement that she's left your evil asses.

They deserve it.

Edited by Libby
  • Like 3
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, Libby said:

I hope the In Touch article is true. I'm just waiting for an official announcement from Janelle.

I do think it's true. Everything has been pointing that way. The wedding, Gwen's comments, Janelle's social media with Kody nowhere in sight. I wish she would just make an announcement. I'm sick and tired of waiting.

Lol! Just imagine if you're Kody and Robyn. Thousands of people dislike you so much that they are eagerly awaiting your wife's announcement that she's left your evil asses.

They deserve it.

Also, in a few of her couch interviews, she seems like she is talking about her marriage in the past tense.

• Love 5
On 12/8/2022 at 12:44 AM, Tuxcat said:

I can understand why Kody is upset. It's normal to be disappointed that the "one family" is now kaput.

You are far kinder than I am (that is not sarcastic).

The "one family" dream is now kaput because he ruined it. He wanted four wives and eighteen children to assemble for the holidays, without given the majority of them any reason to want to.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 11
13 hours ago, Auntie Freeze said:

I want to believe but I can't until there's official word. We've heard at least eleventy times that Meri has officially left.

This. I’m excited for Janelle to leave, but the article doesn’t tell us anything we don’t already know.

I think the gossip rags gave up on Meri. God has told her to “stay”, which to me sounds like something you’d hear from a crazy ex-turned-stalker. Since Kody can’t kick the wives out, he better come up with something to get rid of Meri because being unloved isn’t deterring her. Maybe TLC can help by reducing her tv time even further, making her want to call it quits.

It’s ironic that the one who almost left is now the one who’s hanging on for dear life, despite being despised by Kody.

• Like 3

Love waking up to read all the insights from this forum. Hey Robyn and Kody- no doubt you are the King and Queen of the fambly. Problem is,  your kingdom is getting smaller by the day. Karma is coming around. 

Edited by BAForever
  • Like 4
  • Love 5
40 minutes ago, Auntie Freeze said:

I think Meri is staying purely to help keep the show on tv. She's just playing the part of Meri Brown, sister wife. She's going to feel an almighty fool if C&J do get their own show.

I just said this in another topic about Meri feeling rage if they got their own show.

The thing Meri doesn’t realise is, even though she does have a loyal fan base, most of us don’t like her. I suspect even the producers of the show don’t like her. The real Meri is what we see on the show (sour) and the one she wants us to see is on social media (filtered, overconfident). And then there was the failed $6k “retreat” with that boring Golden Corral buffet served in cheap tin throwaway pans. Meri is full of herself and doesn’t have any class.

I’d love to see her left behind and ignored by TLC while the others get their own show, even if it’s only a couple seasons. pretty sure know what Meri’s response would be — more posts about she’s happy, more posts about trips, more posts about a full cup of loving friends (then why are you so alone, Meri?).

Can’t stand that vile, basic woman who pretends to be elite and classy. 

Edited to Add: Meri Brown is what Rose’s mother from Titanic would call “new money”. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

That’s does not include any announcement  from Janelle  saying she’s left.  Instead it just rehashes what Christine aunt and Gwen said, and then Gwen recanted.  So it’s just speculation. 

I am quoting myself and then adding a comment because other people have posted comments below the comment I am quoting. 

I want to add that every single internet article I saw last night referenced the In Touch article in question.  Which, again, said nothing we didn’t already know. Yet the internet went crazy over it.   I still hope she left him. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

Since Kody can’t kick the wives out, he better come up with something to get rid of Meri because being unloved isn’t deterring her.

Actually, he CAN kick the wives out - he just doesn't want to because it makes him look/be weak or something in the eyes of the church they no longer belong to. But he may still believe that even though they were kicked out. I think that's why he's working so hard to convince them to leave on their own. Then THEY look worse than he does - at least in his mind. Because he looks horrible and stupid and nasty as it is. Meri will have a harder time staying once Janelle leaves and she's the only non-Robyn wife left. He will turn malicious in a heartbeat.

• Applause 3
  • Love 5