Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler, Speculation and Social Media

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, GeorgiaRai said:

Does anyone have any sense of how cognizant Robyn and Kody are of public perception?  I'm sure they have "fans" that reassure them otherwise, but do you think they see beyond that to how badly they're perceived, and why? 

It boggles my mind that Kody in particular willingly continues to show himself to be an unmitigated ass.  

Why would they care?  I don’t see Kodouche even caring what Sobyn thinks.

• Love 6

There is a new clip out where Robyn feels ostracized by the other wives.  This interviewer is asking good questions.  Frankly I don’t see anything good coming out of these interviews in terms of a family getting it’s relationship back on track. Kody wants a monogamous relationship with Robyn - that is  obvious.  He just won’t tell Meri  and Janelle that.  Why would they want to live out in Coyote Pass with him? 
Why would Janelle  and Christine‘a kids want to come anywhere near Kody? 

Edited by mythoughtis
Spelling
  • Love 14
3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

If they go online at all, they know.  They attribute it to “haters”.

According to one of my acquaintances who has been on reality TV for more than a decade, "Hey - at least they're talking about you. That's what matters."

• Useful 5
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, GeorgiaRai said:

Does anyone have any sense of how cognizant Robyn and Kody are of public perception?  I'm sure they have "fans" that reassure them otherwise, but do you think they see beyond that to how badly they're perceived, and why? 

It boggles my mind that Kody in particular willingly continues to show himself to be an unmitigated ass.  

And Robyn as The Destroyer. Kody is not in love with any of his wives except Robyn. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

And Robyn as The Destroyer. Kody is not in love with any of his wives except Robyn. 

And if that is the case, the only one he has sex with now is Robyn, because “intimacy is for people that are IN LOVE.” 
He may have pseudo intellectual discussions with Janelle, he may stop over for dinner, he may give her a hug and kiss, but I bet there hasn’t been much sex between Janelle and Kody for quite some time. Which begs the question, how is this show about polygamy anymore?

• Love 21
18 hours ago, toodywoody said:

The other three deserve to be loved and not thrown away, yes they signed up for this but so did Robyn. But at this point just let the other 3 go and let them be loved. If both Robyn and douchecanoe cared so much about the family, they would also care about the women who gave birth to more than half the family.

I guess this is what it all boils down to isn’t it?  It’s at the root of every shred of hatred I have for that ridiculous, bumbling piece of shit.  Episode after episode we have watched pain and rejection on the part of the original three wives and unmitigated selfishness on the part of Grody and Sobyn Goblyn.  I have to sit back sometimes and ask myself if this is just too perfect (blatant) of a good vs. evil screen play and everyone is just giving Emmy award winning performances.  How could anyone be as garbage of a human being as Grody?  And how could these women have taken this for so long and some are still clinging on.  Has this all been an elaborate hoax to take the viewer on a range of emotions and intrigue?  Personally I think it may be a little from column A and a little from column B, because I don’t think any of them could be that good at acting.  One thing is for sure, I agree with the above statement, especially if it brings this ridiculous farce and gravy train to an end for Grody and his dark queen.

• Love 17
Just now, Sandy W said:

Reminds me of that scene from Glengarry Glen Ross "Coffee is for closers only".

One of my favourite movies of all time! 👍🏻

You know what it takes to sell real estate… it takes brass balls to sell real estate. 😂

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

There is a new clip out where Robyn feels ostracized by the other wives.  This interviewer is asking good questions.  Frankly I don’t see anything good coming out of these interviews in terms of a family getting it’s relationship back on track. Kody wants a monogamous relationship with Robyn - that is  obvious.  He just won’t tell Meri  and Janelle that.  Why would they want to live out in Coyote Pass with him? 
Why would Janelle  and Christine‘a kids want to come anywhere near Kody? 

I watched S1 E6: A Sister Wife to Be again last night and it was PAINFUL. Goblyn clawed right over the three of them right into Kody's leather jacket. They saw it then (it was SO obvious) and it blows my mind that it only feels like its coming full circle now. Only took 10 years! 

I can only imagine the conversation in the Suburban with the three wives when Robyn rode in Kody's convertible with the top down from the cake tasting to the reception site. 

• Love 3
On 1/30/2022 at 10:52 AM, notnowimbusy said:

SPOILER

42 minute extended preview of the 3 part "extra".   Interesting that Meri just does not get it - at all.  She says she wants to stay for the family, but there is underlying hope Kody will come back.   Robyn crys - big surprise, but although she says she's unhappy with the family being so split, it seems clear she wants the big family, IF Kody only sleeps with her, and makes her kids a priority.   How dare she make any type of judgement about Christine!    Janelle could really care less one way or another.  

https://www.facebook.com/100076629141727/videos/475253684039698

Does anyone know if this extended preview is posted anywhere that one doesn't have to log in to watch?

• Love 1

Ugh. Janelle and Robyn acting like they don’t understand where Christine is coming from. And gosh doesn’t Christine look gorgeous!

I give Christine all the credit for those older kids turning out so well. 

• Love 20
9 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Dying! A Reddit poster named Cantstress_thisenuff made a new one of the brother husbands pics:

C16E0E78-8C16-431A-9244-072F759702DD.jpeg.cb2de9f5245122e1ecff49761d220d76.jpeg

OMG I didn't notice that there's more! I'm adding the thread link, because that poster did them as different ages and my stomach hurts from laughing! Click the arrow at the edge of the picture to see them all. (I didn't want to make a mega post here with all the pics)

Oh my gosh! The one making them older! These are hilarious!

9 hours ago, WhatAmIWatching said:

Dying! A Reddit poster named Cantstress_thisenuff made a new one of the brother husbands pics:

C16E0E78-8C16-431A-9244-072F759702DD.jpeg.cb2de9f5245122e1ecff49761d220d76.jpeg

OMG I didn't notice that there's more! I'm adding the thread link, because that poster did them as different ages and my stomach hurts from laughing! Click the arrow at the edge of the picture to see them all. (I didn't want to make a mega post here with all the pics)

These are hilarious! 

Edited by Luvless
Sorry for double post. I’m just learning how to reply.
  • LOL 5
2 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

I do not follow any of the kids (or adults) on social media. I was wondering for those that do, if Kody seems to have any sort of relationship with any of the non-Robyn kids? 

This is just my opinion but from what I’ve seen he likes the adult kids who still kiss his ass and kiss Robyn’s ass….
Like Maddie who named her daughter after him and she’s a daddy’s girl, plus she’s married to Kodys favorite dude Caleb…. On the other hand the ones who question Kodys hair brained ideas or question Robyns impact on the family are pretty much ignored and sidelined.

• Love 9

I think this is interesting a poster on another site pointed out that Kody’s lock screen  on his phone is a pic of “Sol and AreolaKYJelly”

None of his other kids!…not even little Truely  🙁

Can you imagine being such an insensitive asshole to your own children? 
Robyn can take her fake tears and shove them where the sun don’t shine… if she’s soooooo kindhearted why isn’t she telling him to at least include Truely!  They both make me sick!! 🤮

8D8588FA-8E56-40D7-A889-BE7F755503B5.jpeg

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
10 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I think this is interesting a poster on another site pointed out that Kody’s lock screen  on his phone is a pic of “Sol and AreolaKYJelly”

Robyn can take her fake tears and shove them where the sun don’t shine… if she’s soooooo kindhearted why isn’t she telling him to at least include Truely!  They both make me sick!! 🤮

Hey Baldo, why don't you value the kids that didn't come out of RobChyn's vagina?  What a shitty father you are. 

He looks balder and crappier than ever in that pic.  @Joan of Argh, you are so right!  

• Love 12
On 2/4/2022 at 12:27 AM, GeorgiaRai said:

This! It boggles my mind too, apart from the dollars of course. I don’t think he expected this. He considers himself a Godlike creature and his ego and public image mean all for him. Just like it does for every narcissist and egomaniac.

I think it all tremendously back-fired on him. He’s so convinced about his own brilliant actions and being in the right that he can’t possibly imagine that people see this differently.
He must be utterly baffled and shell-shocked and pulling out his last strings of hair in sheer frustration at all of us out here! The dumb foolishness of all of us who cannot see how wrong Christine was, how bad his kids were and how incredibly right he was. It’s all soooo unfair! And the world is just too stupid to see this. 

Edited by LilyD
Spelling
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9

I suspect Kootie thinks men would totally agree with him that his errant wives are ridiculous and don't need to be listened to. He often leans back and laughs heartily as if to say only a fool would disagree with me.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 14

Robyn doesn't seem to understand that Meri, Janelle & Christine had a foundation - as disfunctional as it was - well before she came along.  So Robyn enters the pic, a divorced woman, in debt, with three kids, and not understanding the basic rules of "courtship".   There is physically no place for her at the Utah house.   When they got to Vegas it was further separation - and the other wives were dealing with their own kids, getting them settled, in school, finding rentals.  There was no time, or energy to form this magical bond Robyn thought would happen naturally.    With the exception of Janelle & Christine - and that had a lot to do with co parenting all the kids when they were little - these women aren't friends.   Kody put aside, as usual, any recognition of what it takes to blend a family.  He was, and continues to be angry that "they" aren't nice and friendly to Robyn.   He and she want to blame everyone else.  Their anger at the other wives is overwhelming, and if they lose the TLC income it will blow away any remaining contact with the extended family.     If you don't make Robyn your friend, and if you don't go out of your way to make Robyn's kids feel included, then you are no longer part of this family.

• Useful 1
  • Love 23

image.jpeg.e7b8708d967206158061970232059341.jpegAwesome! (Not!) He’s sporting a mohawk! 
Does he even realize how ridiculous this look is? It’s pathetic! I’m waiting for the moment he is going to part his hair in the middle and comb it down to pretend he’s got as much hair as Gabe….  🤢 

Edited by LilyD
  • LOL 12
  • Love 4
On 2/5/2022 at 7:19 AM, Joan of Argh said:

You know, it just hit me: Kody is gaga over Sol and Ari, because they are the only two kids he was directly involved in raising. Robyn made him participate with feeding, knowing their schedules, (probably) diapering/bathing/bedtime routines/homework for Sol etc and so on. That's why he's so bonded to them and not the others. His lock screen doesn't have Robyn's older three, just their shared youngest two. He was finally a parent and not just a sperm donor.

• Useful 12
  • Love 1
On 2/1/2022 at 1:46 PM, LilyD said:

image.jpeg.896baab02620ed247beea94f55d56dbc.jpegDayton’s LinkedIn profile may shed an interesting light on the financial agreement between the Browns and TLC. They’re not just receiving a pay check (or 4 pay checks for that matter) but it seems to me that they founded a business upon entering a filming contract with TLC and TLC is hiring them as a business. Well at least this is how I interpret it. I’m also taking the wild guess that KBF Entertainment stands for Kody Brown Family Entertainment.

I think most people on reality shows like this set up a shell company to pass the money through since it is my understanding that TLC normally only pays out one check. I believe the Duggars had a company to accept checks as well and we know they were only receiving one Check that was doled out to others.

I just wonder why Dayton would put this on LinkedIn. Is he trying to get a job in entertainment? Talk show host? It’s so weird. He and his siblings have barely been on the show compared to the other sister wife kids. I would be this show isn’t even on the resume of Aspyn or Logan. I hope Dayton has some other work experience but I assume Robyn wouldn’t allow her children to work. 

• Love 7
On 2/8/2022 at 5:54 PM, WhatAmIWatching said:

You know, it just hit me: Kody is gaga over Sol and Ari, because they are the only two kids he was directly involved in raising. Robyn made him participate with feeding, knowing their schedules, (probably) diapering/bathing/bedtime routines/homework for Sol etc and so on. That's why he's so bonded to them and not the others.

You may be onto something here. The same thing happens with divorced guys who start a second family later on in life. Their careers no longer absorbs them and they have time for other things such as their families and raising their second batch... 

With his first 12 kids (excluding Truely here) he was usually away for work and then spent maybe 1 out of every three nights with a kid. So the mothers did all and naturally have a bigger imprint on their children's lives. I'm sure Kody realised too late that you need to actively be involved if you want a big and lasting influence on your children's lives!

• Love 8

I hope these two bonus scenes are not shown in part 3- they are a waste of screen time. The show will only be about 40 minutes long.  
However Kody continues to hold Robyn up as an angel and continues to disparage the mothers of 13 of his children.   Robyn is not  an A+ and he’s not a B+, he’s an F.  

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 22
1 hour ago, Absolom said:

That is an immense load of BS that Kody and Robyn are shoveling.  It's truly unbelievable and I hope the interviewer is not buying it as much as she seems to be.

She seems to be hanging on Robyn's every vague word. I am not amused.

• Love 11
On 2/6/2022 at 7:51 PM, WhatAmIWatching said:

Ahahaha 💀 🍜 🤣 

Found this when I fell down a rabbit hole on Twitter:

CE9CB51D-D805-414C-A0D0-D3FCFC2E22EC.thumb.jpeg.a53ff2dbf714d4a46c5e5c74ab5ae90f.jpeg

Oh wow. I wonder if there's a mirror over Gobblin's bed? Justice that she has to see this when...you know.

• LOL 6
11 hours ago, deirdra said:

I doubt she believe anything anyone is saying.  With the exception of Christine maybe.  Even then I think Christine is trying to be tactful about what she is saying to the camera.  

• Love 6
12 hours ago, deirdra said:

TLC has never once allowed a real interviewer. I'm sure all of this is scripted to pull out exactly what they think they want us to hear.

Therr will never ever be a true tell-all interview. We will only get tell-all books, probably from the kids.

• Love 8