Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E14: Connecticut-ing the Dots

• Start Topic

"I want to drop kick her."

Oh, get out of here, Erin. We've all seen how you fold, run away, and go crying to your dad with a modified version of the facts when someone pushes back. All smoke, no fire.

• Like 24
11 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

Sai (who is vinegar in human form) 

Lmao *chefs kiss* 

You just know Erin will be telling the story for decades to come: “one time, I dressed up like an actual parrot! Aren’t I so wacky and fun!?’ 

• Like 16
  • LOL 7

David was a douche for asking Ubah about her being single. Mind your business and your bitchy wife.

Sai immediately tells Erin about Ubah’s dating life. Lol of course.

Sai and Erin just being classic bitchy mean girls at the mask store. They really do think they are the stars of the show and are something special.

Brynn’s dumb invite.

Shut up Erin.

Brynn is such a shit stirrer for the producers. It’s boring.

Sai you are a bitch. Screaming at the top of your lungs about the date of someone’s travel plans is not normal. The pet parrot thing was not funny at all.

Why is Ubah’s bf so secretive tho.

Sai maybe shouldn’t be freaking out so bad she could’ve just kept the secret lol. But yea Brynn could’ve just not yelled shit out. Not sure why Brynn is so against Jessel too her reasoning is dumb. Brynn is just annoying.

• Like 18

Ugh, that invite.  Everyone does not need to declare their sexual activity or intentions to the host of a party.  I really hate her BS of how she'll become Jenna's wife.  It's not cute or funny.  It is offensive.

Why did Brynn requests people wear masks then not wear a mask.  Just don't make people bring/wear masks if you don't make it integral to the party. 

FFS the airing of grievances - is it Festivus?  Where is the pole? 

Sai cares so damn much about the things she supposedly doesn't care about.  She screams so damn much.  Her husband is not interesting.  Does he realize Sai never lets Jessel really speak and insists on misinterpreting what she says? 

• Like 16
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

Wow, that was it for the season? Man that was a whole lotta nothing. Or a whole lot of petty snark that one person would immediately run and tell the others about.

Apart from Jenna, I didn't think there was anyone to root for on this show.

Sai turned out to be a much bigger unhinged bitch than I expected, and I'm annoyed at her and Erin's mean-girl act for making me grudgingly admire Jessel for not losing her cool.

Jessel is awful, but I don't care about her husband's whereabouts, their sex -life or their kids, and I'm not sure why any of these women were trying to gin these topics up for storylines.

Brynn continues to be annoying, and I wish she would quit trying to flirt with Jenna - it ain't cute or genuine, and it feels borderline mean. She's just doing it for attention.

I wonder if Ubah's new dude is married or something - else, why the secrecy?

They really couldn't generate any storylines, so it was a whole season of junior-high level bickering. These women suck.

• Like 16
  • Applause 6
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Cheezwiz said:

I wonder if Ubah's new dude is married or something - else, why the secrecy?

She's said that all of her previous relationships ended before they got started good so she's taking her time before making this one public to save herself from public embarrassment if it doesn't work out.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

This show became worse as time passed by (if this is even possible- it is). And more boring.

I tried. I'm still watching. I guess I'm stupid. 

Sai is a bitch. And bipolar. Pavit was right. And she said it (Ubah's secret) on tv. 

Erin is not too intelligent. And she is Sai's parrot.

The reboot show should be canceled, but I know it won't. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 7
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1

What an exhausting petty season! Sai, you are obsessed with Jessel. I don't know why but there is no denying it.  How are you so twisted into a knot about her fucking husband's fucking plane ticket?  Why does she need to share the itinerary and any and all changes? It obviously a mile run and not tied to a specific date/event, which is what they have been saying all along!  How is any of this proof of her lying?  And, Sai and your boring bland husband, she did try to open up to you and find common ground (albeit it was a bit awkward) and you threw it back in her face.  Erin was chomping at the bit to get into that stupid parrot mask, wasn't she?  I think Jessell doesn't react to their mean girl bs in the way they expect, and they just can't process it.  I am embarrassed Erin was my early favorite.  

• Like 16
  • Applause 2

Brynn's the common denominator on nearly every conflict. She shit stirringly shares what everyone has said and then when they're seemingly getting along, she tries to further drive conflict with her stupid games. I find her absolutely exhausting. How do the others not see her running back & forth between the women, purposely gossiping just to make them fight? Heck, she even tried to drag Pavit into it.

Props to David for, upon hearing he'd offended Ubah, apologizing and explaining himself. That was a nice teachable moment.

• Like 20
9 hours ago, Cheezwiz said:

Brynn continues to be annoying, and I wish she would quit trying to flirt with Jenna - it ain't cute or genuine, and it feels borderline mean. She's just doing it for attention.

It’s so gross she’s looking for attention by pretending to be a lesbian.  I wish Jenna would tell her that it’s insulting to do that.

14 hours ago, Steph J said:

"I want to drop kick her."

Who even says this?  

15 minutes ago, bosawks said:

I wonder why most of these women seem so rabidly anti-fun?

No!  They are wild and crazy and fun!    Don’t you remember, Ubah said they are wild and fun girls!?  She told us the first episode!

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 15
3 hours ago, snarts said:

Brynn's the common denominator on nearly every conflict. She shit stirringly shares what everyone has said and then when they're seemingly getting along, she tries to further drive conflict with her stupid games. I find her absolutely exhausting. How do the others not see her running back & forth between the women, purposely gossiping just to make them fight? Heck, she even tried to drag Pavit into it.

Props to David for, upon hearing he'd offended Ubah, apologizing and explaining himself. That was a nice teachable moment.

It is painful to watch Brynn, she is an open (festering) wound.

• Like 7
  • Applause 3

I found the whole season lacking content and barely interesting.  I fast forward through a lot although I enjoy Jenna's scenes the most.  I watch those. 

I didn't like the focus on Jessel's marriage but when I think back she is the one that put it out there in the first place.    The women all try to make an interesting show with some drama and Jessel did this to herself.  They have NOTHING to talk about except each other, and there isn't even much of that.  Jessel unfortunately didn't realize how far it would all go in this vacuum of relevancy.   They had to talk about her and Pavit, there wasn't anything else to talk about because they are all so boring.   Jenna's balanced things a bit but there just wasn't much going on with anyone.   Ubah is really something keeping her romance a secret but Jessel and Jenna get accused of being inauthentic.  

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
3 hours ago, snarts said:

Brynn is doing her Bravo job in the most transparent way possible.  Saying that Pavit called Sai bipolar was absolutely unnecessary and only used to create more meaningless drama.  I find nothing appealing about her.  She is physically attractive and has a sense of style, but her actions are so repulsive that it doesn't matter.  I would gladly never see her again. 

2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

It’s so gross she’s looking for attention by pretending to be a lesbian.  I wish Jenna would tell her that it’s insulting to do that.

I hate this so much, and I hate that Jenna seems okay with it.  It is really offensive.  For Bravo supposedly being so LGBTQ+ positive, they allow this garbage.  Note, I use supposedly because Bravo has long shown LGBTQ folks in bad ways as long as they can get eyeballs.  They prefer caricatures to character. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 2
2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

18 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I hate this so much, and I hate that Jenna seems okay with it.  It is really offensive.  For Bravo supposedly being so LGBTQ+ positive, they allow this garbage.  Note, I use supposedly because Bravo has long shown LGBTQ folks in bad ways as long as they can get eyeballs.  They prefer caricatures to character. 

I may have missed something, but has Brynn said she's exclusively hetero?  If she hasn't than there's nothing contradicting her flirty behavior with Jenna.

• Like 4
7 hours ago, DanielleBowden said:

I am embarrassed Erin was my early favorite.  

Same here! I was really liking her first few episodes, and, then-Wow, what a douche.

So, the whole season was about someone's husband not giving an Exact date he was going to use a plane ticket and Brynn greeting everyone at parties ass first, And finally Sai just Hating that Jessel didn't open up aka scream and cry alot?? Wow, can't wait for the thrilling reunion they'll make out of all this intrigue.

• Like 6
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3

Erin's husbands hair is just gross. Not only is it a very unflattering "style" but when he was at Brynn's birthday his hair just looked messy and dirty. I'm guessing that was product in his hair but the back of his head looked absolutely greasy and gross. 

• Like 11
6 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

Erin's husbands hair is just gross. Not only is it a very unflattering "style" but when he was at Brynn's birthday his hair just looked messy and dirty. I'm guessing that was product in his hair but the back of his head looked absolutely greasy and gross. 

And this was after Erin “fixed” his hair for him before the party. 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Brynn is doing her Bravo job in the most transparent way possible.  Saying that Pavit called Sai bipolar was absolutely unnecessary and only used to create more meaningless drama.  I find nothing appealing about her.  She is physically attractive and has a sense of style, but her actions are so repulsive that it doesn't matter.  I would gladly never see her again. 

I don’t think Jenna is okay with it. She seems to want to stay as far away as possible from the meaningless conflicts that the rest of the cast indulge in. I think that maybe Jenna achieved her goal which was to expose her name to a new group of consumers. For her sake I hope she doesn’t sign up for a second season and a possible negative second season edit. If that happens I will miss her. She was the best thing abouto the reboot.

• Like 11
12 hours ago, swankie said:

She's said that all of her previous relationships ended before they got started good so she's taking her time before making this one public to save herself from public embarrassment if it doesn't work out.

I could see why Brynn and Ubah are still single.  No man would take their babyish behavior.  Maybe as a side piece.

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
21 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

Maybe Erin did it to keep other women away.  He’s so handsome and all.  Barf.

• LOL 11

Brynn shouldn't have said anything  about Ubah's new guy...but Sai needs to also be held accountable for telling Brynn.

Brynn needs to mature as a person before she finds love...and Ubah needs to maybe be less narcissistic as well

Edited by JAYJAY1979
  • Like 9
  • Applause 1
3 hours ago, tranquilidade said:

I found the whole season lacking content and barely interesting.  I fast forward through a lot although I enjoy Jenna's scenes the most.  I watch those. 

I didn't like the focus on Jessel's marriage but when I think back she is the one that put it out there in the first place.    The women all try to make an interesting show with some drama and Jessel did this to herself.  They have NOTHING to talk about except each other, and there isn't even much of that.  Jessel unfortunately didn't realize how far it would all go in this vacuum of relevancy.   They had to talk about her and Pavit, there wasn't anything else to talk about because they are all so boring.   Jenna's balanced things a bit but there just wasn't much going on with anyone.   Ubah is really something keeping her romance a secret but Jessel and Jenna get accused of being inauthentic.  

Yep.  They talked lots about their Mothers, Grandmas,Uncles, etc.  That’s it.   I don’t think I’ll waste my time if they come back.  They were boring.  I’d like to know the ratings.

Edited by kristen111
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
19 minutes ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

Brynn shouldn't have said anything  about Ubah's new guy...but Sai needs to also be held accountable for telling Brynn.

Brynn needs to mature as a person before she finds love...and Ubah needs to maybe be less narcissistic as well

Sai's BTS shit stirring reminds me of Tamrat on RHOC. They whisper in a known gossip's ear, then sit back and watch the ensuing mess. Known gossip gets the blame. 

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Like 9
15 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

Yep.  They talked lots about their Mothers, Grandmas,Uncles, etc.  That’s it.   I don’t think I’ll waste my time if they come back.  They were boring.  I’d like to know the ratings.

Jessel and to a lesser extent Jenna and Brynn showed their lives..but the others not so much.

I think the shows need to go back to how they used to do.  More focus on their day to day lives..less group interactions until the big group trip where the build up of tension results in some fights.

RHOC in season 4 and 5 did that quite well.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1