Type keyword(s) to search

The Golden Bachelor - General Discussion

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, Recyclorette said:

Sorry, but his wife, daughters and granddaughters are not stick figures.  If he felt that way about weight, I'd be more inclined to believe him cheating on his wife.

The story of him calling a coworker he was fooling around with when he was married and leaving an inappropriate message for her that the rest of the company ended up hearing has been going around. Nick Viall was lambasted for talking about it on his podcast. “Carolyn” might be a bitter ex and it’s hard to confirm some rumors, but as the old saying goes where there is smoke there is fire. In my opinion Gerry is shady and it was arrogant and foolish for him to think he could pull off this false narrative without his past coming out.

• Like 6
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Blergh said:
6 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

This is the first time I have watched any Bachelor show. Do they all spend so much time monologuing about their emotions, the relationships developing, how difficult it is? Every single episode, constantly?

They aren’t monologue ng in the traditional sense.  There is a producer on the other side of the camera asking questions and promoting them.   

• Like 2
  • Useful 3

“Carolyn” had texts going back to 2017, while he was still with Toni.  
He met her while he was doing maintenance work, so he knew her while he was still married.  That’s how he was so able to jump into something so quickly after her death….Carolyn was already there. 

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 5
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 1
15 hours ago, DEL901 said:

She may not be a trader, but she is more than support staff.  Her bio is on the website, has a team under her and she has a role in compliance, I believe.  This leads me to believe p, based on my knowledge of the industry, she is probably taking home $200,000+.

In the dinnertime conversation with Gerry Theresa said she had started learning abut the stock market and doing day trading. Her husband suggested she get a job to carry their insurance, she applied and got it over younger candidates. She said she has several securities licenses (not sure if that's the word she used.) Did she actually say she was a trader at the company? I don't recall that. We didn't hear her detail her duties there.

• Like 2
  • Useful 3

but as the old saying goes where there is smoke there is fire.

Not necessarily, as I came to learn.  My cousin's ex-wife wanted to move far away with her new boyfriend (with whom she had been cheating on my cousin during their marriage), and she planned on taking their child away with her.

But my cousin, as the non-custodial parent who took care of his child every other weekend and one night during the week, was able to legally stop her from doing so, thanks to their divorce decree.

The ex-wife immediately retaliated by claiming my cousin was a child molester and she thus deserved full custody. (Funny, until she wanted to move, my cousin was a good dad, but once he got in the way of her moving, he was a molester.)

Fortunately, when it went to court, it was shown that there was zero evidence to support her claim, and she was denied a new custody arrangement. 

So no, where there is smoke, there's not always fire. Sometimes, there's just a vindictive con artist.

• Like 8
  • Sad 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

Theresa, once upon a time….that red lipstick is a permanent fixture.  

IMG_1044.jpeg

Great find, Starlight! I've been wondering how she looked young.

I actually kind of like red lipstick on dark haired women ( certainly better than Leslie's sad and gloomy whitish gloss) but the difference between then and now for Theresa is back then she had lips to put it on. Lipstick smeared on your face does not a real lip make.

I find Carolyn's story very believable, if she was going to make things up, she would have found something that made Gerry sound worse and something more flattering to herself than, "I'm not going to take you to the reunion looking like that." 

Isn't that the Gerry we know that would be foremost aware that he was taking her, probably on his dime.  He also gave credence to his fat shaming by eliminating women almost according to size, starting with the heaviest and working down to the thinnest.

His daughters and wife being overweight has nothing to do with it.  My father first mentioned that he was ashamed of me because I was so fat when I was in high school and had grown to 125lbs at 5'6".  Gerry's wife was thin when they got married, who knows how he felt about her later weight gain or what comments he made.

• Like 13
8 hours ago, SassyCat said:

I’ve used that mens beard hair dye to darken my light eyebrows. It’s for the face, right?

Works pretty good. 

I'm going to try that! Thank you for the tip ☺️. I love a good brow tint, and that's such an inventive and glam way to use that Just for Men brand dye!

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I guess I'm surprised at all the shock and indignation at Gerry being a man ho and jerk to date.  What kind of person would go on a reality show to begin with?  Certainly not a quiet man of integrity.  Come on.  I mean that for the ladies too.  A fame whore is going to have something juicy to dig up in the past.  I didn't date him.  I don't really care what he did to be honest. 

And also - the man didn't kill anyone as far as we know!! 

Faith and Ellen were rolling their eyes, thrashing around and falling off their chairs in reaction to every little thing Gerry and Theresa said.  Saint Joan of the Plastic Face had to reach over and steady both of them.  These aren't normal people who are going to seek out love on a reality show.  And I say that as someone who liked Ellen.    

Gerry breaking up with Leslie was one of the most uncomfortable things I've ever watched on t.v.  I had to look away for parts of it.  Almost like it shouldn't have been shown.  She seemed to have forgotten along that way that this was a game.  Gerry too.  I guess he thought maybe the "second runner up" just wouldn't like him as much and he'd get off easy?   

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Vivigirl10 said:

What kind of person would go on a reality show to begin with? 

You're right.  I remind myself of that when the tears start to flow.

Look at Leslie, she clearly thought she was all that in the beginning, making  her entrance in the old nightgown and then whipping it off to pose in her tiny, low-cut, mini-dress. Interviewing that  she  knew she was going to win the talent contest with her great sexy dancing.  So if she found out along the way that maybe she wasn't the single most desirable 60-ish woman on the planet -- that might not be such a bad thing.

I think they're probably all vain and go into this fantasizing about the calls they'll get from Hollywood planning to build a sit-com around them.

• Like 14
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, Vivigirl10 said:

I guess I'm surprised at all the shock and indignation at Gerry being a man ho and jerk to date.  What kind of person would go on a reality show to begin with?  Certainly not a quiet man of integrity.  Come on.  I mean that for the ladies too.  A fame whore is going to have something juicy to dig up in the past.  I didn't date him.  I don't really care what he did to be honest. 

And also - the man didn't kill anyone as far as we know!! 

Faith and Ellen were rolling their eyes, thrashing around and falling off their chairs in reaction to every little thing Gerry and Theresa said.  Saint Joan of the Plastic Face had to reach over and steady both of them.  These aren't normal people who are going to seek out love on a reality show.  And I say that as someone who liked Ellen.    

Gerry breaking up with Leslie was one of the most uncomfortable things I've ever watched on t.v.  I had to look away for parts of it.  Almost like it shouldn't have been shown.  She seemed to have forgotten along that way that this was a game.  Gerry too.  I guess he thought maybe the "second runner up" just wouldn't like him as much and he'd get off easy?   

The filming also took place over 3-4 weeks. It’s hard for me to buy this heartbreak narrative when it was such a compressed timeline. 

21 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

It was sad to me when she mentioned wanting to "be chosen." I've heard that term a lot on these shows and even on Bachelor in Paradise. It strikes me as someone who wants to be affirmed by someone else... kind of a spin on the old book, I'm Ok, You're Ok. But instead they're saying "You said I'm ok, so I must be." 

That was scene born from “Greys Anatomy” when Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) was and had been dating Dr Dreamy aka Derek Shepherd (Patrick Dempsey) the brilliant brain surgeon, and his ex wife Addison (Kate Walsh) had recently waltzed into town and started working at the hospital they worked in.

Meredith was feeling all insecure about the new situation because she felt the ex was trying to move in on her man and he was slipping away from her and falling back into the clutches of his ex. 

There was a scene where she did this speech to Derek and said “Pick me. Choose me. Love me.”

It became a thing after that.

Women all around the world were saying pick me, choose me, love me to their boyfriends if there was another woman lurking in the background, threatening their normally happy, secure coupledom.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 5

I guess I'm surprised at all the shock and indignation at Gerry being a man ho and jerk to date

TBH, though, Gerry's "story line" was something like "Lonely widower, heartbroken over the death of his wife after __ years of marriage, hopes for one more shot at love during his twilight years".  (Or golden years, if you prefer.)

So I get some of these women being annoyed, if they feel that the Gerry they met--and who so much of America fell in love with--was not really "as advertised". Also, I imagine a couple of them feel foolish for being older and presumably wiser, yet still fooled by Gerry, and on national television.

They're all getting something out of it though, at least their 15 minutes of fame, so, I say, "whatever".

Edited by adhoc
  • Like 8
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, JudyObscure said:

You're right.  I remind myself of that when the tears start to flow.

Look at Leslie, she clearly thought she was all that in the beginning, making  her entrance in the old nightgown and then whipping it off to pose in her tiny, low-cut, mini-dress. Interviewing that  she  knew she was going to win the talent contest with her great sexy dancing.  So if she found out along the way that maybe she wasn't the single most desirable 60-ish woman on the planet -- that might not be such a bad thing.

I think they're probably all vain and go into this fantasizing about the calls they'll get from Hollywood planning to build a sit-com around them.

I do think Leslie went in there thinking she had something the other "old" women didn't have, sexiness because of course she was a former dancer. I felt like she thought it would be easy to get him. Did she really fall for him? Or was it  more that she didn't win? 

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 4
1 minute ago, libgirl2 said:

Did she really fall for him? Or was it  more that she didn't win? 

And not just specific to Leslie, but the more they get attention for being sad about their heart being broken, the better chance they have of being chosen as the Golden Bachelorette if that becomes a thing.

I think I'm cynical about the "I'm so in love" angle when the people are young and spend a few months, but way more cynical when they are older and presumably should have the life experience.

56 minutes ago, adhoc said:

TBH, though, Gerry's "story line" was something like "Lonely widower, heartbroken over the death of his wife after __ years of marriage, hopes for one more shot at love during his twilight years".  (Or golden years, if you prefer.)

So I get some of these women being annoyed, if they feel that the Gerry they met--and who so much of America fell in love with--was not really "as advertised". Also, I imagine a couple of them feel foolish for being older and presumably wiser, yet still fooled by Gerry, and on national television.

They're all getting something out of it though, at least their 15 minutes of fame, so, I say, "whatever".

I feel like they could have sold his story as is. Lonely widower that has tried his hand at dating since the death of his Beloved, but after not being able to find his new “one” he looks to Bachelor Nation for help. Gerry wants to find someone “in it for the right reasons”.

Instead they painted him as some shy golly shucks naive man fumbling his way around. And once we caught on to the true loathario he appears to be, we hate him.

He used that same line “it’s how I felt at the time” bit with Faith. His true colors have been on full display for a while.

• Like 16
  • Applause 1

I was thinking with all the Gerry hate I'm reading on here, are we all so sure the women were 100% honest themselves? This is reality TV and more often than not, people are lying. I don't trust most reality people. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Like 6
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1

This franchise counts on controversy to promote ratings.  They claim to have a thorough vetting process but somehow always "miss" obvious transgressions such as racial faux pas.  These keep them in the news from the end of one show to the beginning of the next.

If nothing egregious emerges, there's always an ex to fall back on.  Whether they're hunted down by magazines, TV shows, podcasts, revealed in chat rooms or come forward on their own, they keep the conversation going.  Then these exes will be used again and again by the franchise. Charity Lawson just has to go to Paradise to "warn" another contestant interested in her ex that his ex "DM'd her" with dirt; yet we just saw Charity on DWTS sniffling and weeping over her ex while she's engaged to someone else.  Then they regurgitate Katie Thurston to run a nasty roast of the BIP cast and create drama for Blake Moynes.  

It's all cruel and predictable and part of the formula which unfortunately works every time.  Why any imperfect mere mortal would want to be the Bachelor or Bachelorette is beyond me.

Edited by Recyclorette
  • Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1

I’m in this age group but haven’t liked Gerry from the start.

I had no idea his story was anything other than what he claimed, but he just wouldn’t be my type. Too corny and small town midwestern for me (I do apologize to those here from that area).   I was born and have lived my entire life in NYC and it’s just a different culture, I guess.

I did believe as I was told, though—-a man slightly abashed at going on a reality show, but desperate to start over again since he was still mourning his wife. You know, hadn’t dated at all since she passed.

I liked Leslie. I thought Gerry was choosing between excitement and comfort and chose comfort. Now I cannot stand him! “I meant it when I said it” is for 17- year old horny boys, not an older man with life experience. Not a man with daughters and granddaughters. Would he appreciate them being jerked around by a guy with a paltry cover story?

What would have been the problem if, as some of you have said, his story was the truth and he went with that?

• Like 8
  • Applause 4
21 hours ago, Recyclorette said:

Good Lord, because an attention seeking ex girlfriend decides to make some cash from interviews, this man has been accused of being a fat shamer and possibly a wife killer, based on absolutely no solid proof.  That's not OK.

It's hard to be attention-seeking if you hide your identity.  And if she wanted to lie to make money, I think picking The Hollywood Reporter is a strange place to go.  For one, are they known for paying people for interviews like the rags do?  And why would she choose an outlet that did journalistic diligence to try and verify as much of what she said that they possibly could that wasn't simply he said/she said?

7 hours ago, deaja said:

The filming also took place over 3-4 weeks. It’s hard for me to buy this heartbreak narrative when it was such a compressed timeline. 

I buy that because for four weeks, their lives are all about the bachelor.  They don't have their phones or the internet.  They have one another but they're all about Gerry as well.  They have the producers talking him up, talking up your connection...etc.  So if there actually is a connection, it's really easy to get it exaggerated during that time frame.

It's also why, by the time the next lead is picked, they're ready to go.  They're outside of the little bubble that was created.  If Leslie is an intense feeler, then I believe she felt devastated during the filmed breakup.  But by After The Final Rose?  I'm guessing she was mostly past the devastation/love part and mostly had hurt feelings.

• Like 7
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, SassyCat said:

That was scene born from “Greys Anatomy” when Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) was and had been dating Dr Dreamy aka Derek Shepherd (Patrick Dempsey) the brilliant brain surgeon, and his ex wife Addison (Kate Walsh) had recently waltzed into town and started working at the hospital they worked in.

Meredith was feeling all insecure about the new situation because she felt the ex was trying to move in on her man and he was slipping away from her and falling back into the clutches of his ex. 

There was a scene where she did this speech to Derek and said “Pick me. Choose me. Love me.”

It became a thing after that.

Women all around the world were saying pick me, choose me, love me to their boyfriends if there was another woman lurking in the background, threatening their normally happy, secure coupledom.

Interesting because I think the “my person” thing was also from Grey’s Anatomy. 

• Like 6
Just now, Sweet-tea said:

Interesting because I think the “my person” thing was also from Grey’s Anatomy. 

Yes, but Meredith was talking about her best friend Christina, not a romantic partner, but that’s what it has become.   

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

It's hard to be attention-seeking if you hide your identity.  And if she wanted to lie to make money, I think picking The Hollywood Reporter is a strange place to go.  For one, are they known for paying people for interviews like the rags do?  And why would she choose an outlet that did journalistic diligence to try and verify as much of what she said that they possibly could that wasn't simply he said/she said?

It may be that the only attention this woman wanted was from Gerry, in the form of revenge.  Or it was a way to try to explain away her own shame at having been involved with a very recent widower.  That's also up there in the ick department.

I don't know how reliable the reputation of the HR is, but I found no solid proof of anything in that article and many contradictions.  It even stated that the producers may have chosen to ignore inconsistencies in Gerry's past. 

I'm not a big Gerry fan, but this was all "she said" by a participating partner in this relationship who has at least one icky skeleton in her own closet.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
11 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

I do think Leslie went in there thinking she had something the other "old" women didn't have, sexiness because of course she was a former dancer. I felt like she thought it would be easy to get him. Did she really fall for him? Or was it  more that she didn't win? 

Ah ha! I love this, libgirl!  Perhaps knowing she was one of the youngest, and has some sex appeal over, perhaps, a '70+ year old'.  Perhaps putting herself out there live on t.v. with "look what I got, and I dated Prince".  Her past marriages and relationships were "failures" (as she discussed numerous time), so if she put herself out on t.v. perhaps she would get more attention with Gerry?  

I know some here think of her as sexy, however, with her looking exhausted all the time, and as if she wasn't having fun, it took away from being 'sexy.'  I still thought Edith and April were the 'sexy' and pretty ones. And Susan to  me was beautiful because she was always smiling and laughing, looking like she enjoyed life. Same with Sandra and others.

Edited by bequialife
  • Like 4
12 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

I was thinking with all the Gerry hate I'm reading on here, are we all so sure the women were 100% honest themselves? This is reality TV and more often than not, people are lying. I don't trust most reality people. 

I think this way about "the winner," Theresa.  She was a bit of a silly little romantic on the show...almost a dingbat reporting to everyone about their CONNECTION.  Then, on various post-show interviews, even her voice was lower.  She was no longer a silly woman, but an intelligent professional who did very well in interviews...but still looked "adoringly" at Gerry every time he spoke (what a smarty!).

• Like 14
  • Applause 1

I think my favorite part of the episode was the golden rose that Teresa got, I think that everyone should get a cool golden rose even outside of this show. I'm glad that this show finally happened, I don't know if Teresa and Gerry will make it but its been fun to see older people getting the Bachelor treatment. 

Leslie sort of seems like an alternate older version of Rachel, especially with her constant chorus of "why wont anyone pick me?" and apparently having a long string of failed relationships, but no way could Rachel have dropped all of those truth bombs on someone like she dropped on Gerry. She was completely right that he lied to her, that he led her on, that he made her think that he was choosing her, I really appreciate her honesty. I think she'll be fine in the long term, she'll certainly have plenty of men interested in her after this, although I think that she should consider focusing on things outside of dating for awhile. I totally get wanting to find a fully stable relationship that can last, but girl there is so much more out there than guys! 

In the long term I think that she'll be happy with how things shook out, I think that she and Gerry would be poorly matched. I think that Gerry wants a woman he can take care of and she wants to be taken care of and to be a classic wife. I liked Gerry a lot when this season started but by the end of the show he started to feel more performative to me and less sincere, especially in his awkward breakup speeches. I think he really did come into this with good intentions but got really sucked into having all of these women fighting over him and being the center of attention and that made him more excited about the limelight than about finding love. I do hope that he and Teresa do end up being happy, they looked like they were really happy by the end. 

Oh come on, that's not at all worth the buildup! I was waiting for the Golden Bachelorette! Boo!

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Like 6
  • LOL 1
On 12/3/2023 at 7:33 PM, Recyclorette said:

It's not a matter of it making sense.  This was an accusation from an embittered ex and, unless we hear such words from Gerry himself or someone has proof in writing, this is only pure gossip.

Good Lord, because an attention seeking ex girlfriend decides to make some cash from interviews, this man has been accused of being a fat shamer and possibly a wife killer, based on absolutely no solid proof.  That's not OK.

Good point. What I don't like is the ex is allowed to make these assertions without revealing her identity or allowing anyone to question her background and statements. Doesn't seem fair. 

• Like 6

I watched a random YT video with a really good take on the FS situation. If a guy says to you, "I love you" and "You're the one", your response should be to ask if they are going to cancel the FS date with the other woman.

I thought that was brilliant.

• Like 2
  • Applause 7
22 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

“I was dancing in a fashion show and Bobby brought him to the fashion show, and you know, he's kind of like hiding behind a pole and I was coming downstairs dancing,” she recalled. “And after he goes, ‘You are a sexy dancer.’ I'm gonna write a song about you. I'm like, ‘Okay,’ so anyways, that song came out a little bit after.”

Goodness, the vocabulary.....🙄

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
On 12/3/2023 at 6:20 PM, JudyObscure said:

No wonder she got that finance job over more qualified people.

What makes you think she got the job over more qualified people?  Others may have had more education or trading experience, but if she's making more money on her trades than they are on theirs, they're not more qualified.  She has all the certifications required for the position.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
15 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

I think that Gerry wants a woman he can take care of and she wants to be taken care of and to be a classic wife.

I think he wants a woman who will take care of herself but make it look like he's the one taking care of her.

5 hours ago, DEL901 said:

This comes from Bachelor Happy Hour which is the official Bachelor podcast.  It's part of the experience and it looks like Gerry & Theresa and Leslie recorded a podcast immediately after the finale aired. There are interviews with some of the other Golden Bachelor contestants as well.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
14 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

So much for Leslie not saying anything about what he said because "it was just between us." Guess she changed her mind. 

ABC is dangling "The Golden Bachelorette," I think, in exchange for more (alleged) revelations about what Gerry said, how he said it, or whether he said it. One phrase Leslie does not claim Gerry uttered is "I'm in love with you."

And that is probably what he said to Theresa. 

• Useful 5
18 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

ABC is dangling "The Golden Bachelorette," I think, in exchange for more (alleged) revelations about what Gerry said, how he said it, or whether he said it. One phrase Leslie does not claim Gerry uttered is "I'm in love with you."

And that is probably what he said to Theresa. 

Gerry really had no business declaring his love for multiple women on the show. It’s been a long time since I’d watched the Bachelor, but I don’t remember others going that far with the contestants— I even remember interviews where main Bachelors said the show told them not to reveal who they plan to pick to their dates before the finale moment or say “I love you”. But Gerry is saying “I love you” to 3 women, telling Leslie she’s “the one” and making plans with her, telling Teresa he’s falling for her, etc. And since none of the women are comparing notes, they think he’s only telling one of them those things. He lead Leslie on and he lead Faith on and that’s crappy. He’s old enough to be able to control himself from doing that, but instead chose to constantly vomit out his feelings no matter how fleeting. Even without the HR story, that makes him a scumbag to me who does not give a damn about anyone else’s feelings. 

Edited by marny
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2
On 12/4/2023 at 8:27 AM, JudyObscure said:

I actually kind of like red lipstick on dark haired women

I don't think the problem with Theresa's lipstick was that it was RED.  It was that it was a smeared slash across her mouth...almost every time.  

• Like 8
7 hours ago, Irlandesa said:
23 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

I think that Gerry wants a woman he can take care of and she wants to be taken care of and to be a classic wife.

I think he wants a woman who will take care of herself but make it look like he's the one taking care of her.

And then there's me.  I agree with Irlandesa.  Gerry wants a woman who will look at him ADORINGLY at all times, remain slim for the rest of his life,  take care of him in every way ... but allow him to look like THE MAN who is taking care of his woman.

• Like 10
  • Applause 4

"....allow him to look like THE MAN who is taking care of his woman," like innumerable other wives since Time Immemorial! 😉 

Saying "I love you" to multiple women supports my point: Gerry did NOT say "I'm in love with you." 😘

As for what he supposedly told Leslie in private, why believe her? We don't know her. Besides, in that latest interview, she phrased it as, "He kind of said," and similar weasel words on her part. 🤔

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
53 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

As for what he supposedly told Leslie in private, why believe her? We don't know her. Besides, in that latest interview, she phrased it as, "He kind of said," and similar weasel words on her part

Why believe her?  Because of what we actually saw him say to her on camera which lines right up with what she's saying he told her.

• Like 9
35 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

As for what he supposedly told Leslie in private, why believe her? We don't know her. Besides, in that latest interview, she phrased it as, "He kind of said," and similar weasel words on her part. 🤔

If Leslie is so bitter and is accusing Gerry of all these big lies he supposedly told her in the FS, why is she being so loyal to him?  The "in private" doesn't hold much weight if it was all lies.  In this case, I believe it means I want the Golden Bachelorette gig and will use your curiosity to prolong my 15 min. of fame.

OR

I'm pretty sure I spotted her several times at the DWTS finale last night.  It looked like she was with another contestant, Peggy, standing right behind the hosts.  Maybe she traded all her secrets for an audition.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 3
7 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

I don't think the problem with Theresa's lipstick was that it was RED.  It was that it was a smeared slash across her mouth...almost every time.  

Right.  That's why I went on to say: " Lipstick smeared on your face does not a real lip make."

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Everett and Norma “Peggy” Turner revealed their son warned them about show fakery. 

Norma, 91, told The U.S. Sun: “He told me, don't believe everything you see on television. He said, ‘I got to follow the script.’”

Everett, 92, added: “He said, sometimes he has to say what they want him to say. He said it's a once-in-a-lifetime deal. He said it was tough at times. 

Everett previously told The U.S. Sun that he has yet to meet Theresa, and hoped his son would pick the personal trainer (Leslie). 

He said: “I had Leslie picked out. For some reason, I just didn't care for Theresa. 

“I was 60 percent for Leslie and 40 percent for Theresa. I couldn't say why. Right off the bat, Theresa rubbed me the wrong way. 

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 2