Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

51 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

This just keeps getting more ridiculous.

I'm liking Cam's odds here, though. Assuming he maintain the lead, either he comp-beasts the puzzle or he lets Mr. ELDONG take a swing at it while we get a good laugh/facepalm. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
Just now, PhoneCop said:

Assuming he maintain the lead, either he comp-beasts the puzzle or he lets Mr. ELDONG take a swing at it while we get a good laugh/facepalm. 

I can't see Cam putting his fate in Jared's hands. I think he'd elect to do the puzzle.

• Like 9
3 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Cameron: “I’ll let Jared take a crack at the puzzle!”

*CBS hurriedly replaces 50 piece slide puzzle of Machu Picchu at night with a Fisher Price shape sorter *

Exactly!

I couldn't stand Cameron from the beginning. Now I'm rooting for him, at least to defeat Jared.

• Like 15
  • Applause 3

Yeah, I think Cameron is a dick, but at least he's a dick who doesn't have anyone. Jared has a ready-made alliance waiting for him if he returns. There should be some real downside to being voted out, and if Cam comes back, he'll be dealing with that downside. Jared really won't. So that's why I would prefer Cameron to return, but eh, I really don't particularly care either way. They're both dicks.

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Like 15
  • Applause 2

Meme is clearly a smart person overall, but in this game, she is playing so extremely lazy that it shocks me. She basically joined one alliance and just assumed that would be enough for her the rest of the game. As I've noted earlier, with The Cookout being such a big deal, I guess I can see how she thought BSB would be a strong alliance, as well, but she should have realized it wasn't by now, and yet here she is, weeks later, basically just saying, "Well, hopefully BSB still works out."

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1
18 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

So what about the 2 is Zombie like?

They’re back in the game, able to talk to everyone like normal and do everything they were doing before…. Wtf!?!

ugh, this f*cking show! 🤬

Their pictures on the memory wall.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Like 1
  • LOL 8
31 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Meme is clearly a smart person overall, but in this game, she is playing so extremely lazy that it shocks me. She basically joined one alliance and just assumed that would be enough for her the rest of the game. As I've noted earlier, with The Cookout being such a big deal, I guess I can see how she thought BSB would be a strong alliance, as well, but she should have realized it wasn't, and yet here she is, weeks later, basically just saying, "Well, hopefully BSB still works out."

I continue to not really understand what Meme's strategy is. I totally get that everyone in there is annoying and frustrating to live with, but she seems to barely interact, and when she does there's seemingly a sense of obligation around it. Obviously she's doing something right because she hasn't been targeted, but I have no sense of what she sees as her pathway forward. She keeps her cards so close and gives everyone so little that I fail to understand how anyone can feel good with her.

I would say that as the numbers dwindle she would start looking like a very appealing target--because really, who are you upsetting besides Fe if you boot her-- but the numbers are not, in fact, dwindling, and perhaps never will. For the first time in BB history, we will have a final 11. Expect the unexpected.  

The way Jared treats Blue is reprehensible and should be used as a teaching example of what you should avoid at all costs. I won't blame the victim, but it is really hard to see Blue have moments of insight where it seems like she might realize how bad this is and what a jerk he is, only to get drawn back in. 

Edited by Jillibean
  • Like 12
  • LOL 1

What little I’ve seen of feeds this afternoon consisted of:

Jag, Matt and Blue continuing to grumble about being lied to, and feeling lucky that they have each other, 3 to the end, total loyalty. Blue was talking like she’s done with Jared, but I don’t believe her.

Cirie and Matt talking, as he explained that not taking Jared down was nothing personal, it was just a plan that had been in motion and with no time to think about it, he felt obligated to follow through. She said she understood and laughed about how he kept picking her for the comp, like what was that! But no hard feelings, nothing but hugs and love.

Jared pouting in bed while mommy tried to console him. He feels betrayed by Blue. Cirie grumbled about that lying backstabber Matt. “No time to think”, my ass. They both blame Izzy for their game falling apart. Until that time when Izzy insisted on telling America about a vote flip (was that the one for Felicia?) everything was great. But that was the moment it started to unravel. Cirie told her not to do it, but Izzy wouldn’t listen. Damn that Izzy. (And indirectly, America. Of course.)

Jared is tired. He doesn’t want to socialize with anyone. Neither does Cirie. They just want to pout in solitude. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

Matt is grumbling about being lied to? Before last night he was telling Cirie and Jared he was on their side and making it seem like he was her best ally, so if anything he was the one lying to them. I wonder why the rest of the HGs don't pin him with lying, or think he's untrustworthy. Also it makes me chuckle every season when the HGs are shocked and surprised that there's lying in the BB house.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

"The winner decides to play the puzzle comp Thursday or to decide to sit it out and let the loser play the puzzle competition

Winner re-enters the game #BB25"

From above - good chance for Cameron to win the puzzle comp. But why couldn't it have been a scrambled words competition featuring the words "lodgen" or "longed"? or "gloden"?

• Like 5
  • LOL 8

Well, we know Jared is not good with words… so if it’s a word puzzle, he could lose whether he plays it or not. 

I just want this week to be over. I’m fine with Cameron coming back in— he’ll be gone soon enough either way— but I cannot stand one more week of whiny, self-entitled, juvenile jackass Jared. His presence is the real Scaryverse.

• Like 8
  • Applause 7
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

"The winner decides to play the puzzle comp Thursday or to decide to sit it out and let the loser play the puzzle competition

Winner re-enters the game #BB25"

From above - good chance for Cameron to win the puzzle comp. But why couldn't it have been a scrambled words competition featuring the words "lodgen" or "longed"? or "gloden"?

I can see him screwing up "and" and "veto". " Nad? DNA? Dan!? Is Dan coming back?!"

• Like 2

Eight hours later, and Jared and Cirie are STILL holed up in the Comics room, licking their wounds. Or another new wound, it seems. “I tried,” Jared moans. “As soon as I fell off, I knew it was over.” Cirie gives him a big hug and tells him she loves him. At least someone does.

But not Blue! She’s hanging out with Jag, Matt and Cameron. All are in good spirits, laughing and NOT talking about Jared. Cam thinks there will be a Pandora’s Box on Thursday, with the winner of a blind HoH choosing whether or not to open it and unleash a bunch of scary stuff on the household. They are intrigued by this.

Cam leaves and the rest discuss whether or not they can trust him. Mayyybe? They decide trust isn’t really the issue, they just need to be open to working with him in case he regains a power. Their consensus on Cam, to paraphrase Britney Spears: Not quite a villain, not yet a trustworthy human. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

Next, we break in to a conversation between Meme and Felicia. “Blah blah blah, Big Bad Wolf and now you’re telling him about the Brown Sugar Babes.” Meme is pissed, at whom is unsure because we break straight from that nugget to colonoscopy.

And now we’re in the backyard, where one zombie shoots pool while the other sulks nearby in hoodie and sunglasses. They discuss the nature of the puzzle and whether it will be like the one the girl did, that one time. Jared asks if Cam will do it or pass it off. He’s definitely doing it. He’d rather win or lose with the ball in his hand. Jared congratulates him. Cam notes Jared had a lot of support during the comp. Jared shrugs it off. He doesn’t need fake love.

Cam thinks it will be more than a simple puzzle. It will be something scary. They discuss how it will be, coming back into the house. Cam expects an uphill climb, as he’s public enemy #1. Jared says it will be hard for him, too. “People are afraid of my character.” 

They bond over being similarly hated. They are going to be friends after this. Cam advises Jared to make the most of the week, mend fences and don’t stay holed up. Jared says he’s trying. He smiles and says he feels better now. They bro it out with hugs. Aw, zombie frenemies.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 10

I love that after the bitching and moaning about Izzy's evicting--to the point where I thought we were one step away from The Fiendship Redux - Electric Bugaloo--Cirie is throwing Izzy under the buss for screwing up their game. 

I would love for them to give Cam a puzzle just like Kaitlin's, except his would have at least 4 extra pieces for the hair. 

What the hell are they supposed to do for the next 6 days with absolutely no game to be played?   We've had Fast Forward weeks (which are just renamed DEs) before but for a milestone season they thought it was a good idea to introduce...the Pause?    Like damn, give them something..a Pinocle tournament, a Holloween bake off.  Something to force these monkeys to dance for our entertainment.  At this point they might as well put the "We'll be back" screen for the week.

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

First stop on Jared’s fence mending tour: Matt. It starts out very conciliatory, but then Jared starts listing all the times he was “sussed out” by Matt and Jag. But he really respects their game moves! Although there were plenty of times Jared had an opportunity to make a move on them, at least four times during his HoHs because of noms and renoms, but he didn’t! But that’s ok, he gets it. They’re still bros. 

Jared needs to go back to fence mending school.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

Jared wraps up his conversation with Matt wanting to know one last thing: was “she” part of it? Matt hesitates, then says he doesn’t want to throw anyone under the bus, but he will defend her and—

Colonoscopy.

When we return, Matt is still stumbling toward a response. He doesn’t remember exactly when she knew. She was being fed some misinformation. But she had his back. Jared likes this, because it lines up with what Blue told him. Aw, maybe he can forgive her after all!

Cut to comics room, where Cirie is in bed, alone, with no admirers fawning over her. It’s a far cry from the early days. She stares into space, wondering what she did to deserve such a pitiful son. Oh, strike that— that’s what I’m thinking.

• Like 5
  • LOL 15

Oh, turns out Jared wasn’t done after all. He has much more rambling to do. When he was voted out, he was actually glad to be free, then he got brought back in . Then he was mad! Because his freedom was snatched and because he was done dirty. But he’s not mad any more! He holds no grudges. They are all bros. He still wants to rock with them.

And Matt has much more patience than I have because I can’t take any more. I’m calling it a night. Later, bros!

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

Hi all!  I'm back from vacation which started Labor Day.  Limited wifi connectivity on this camping trip, so I am totally out of the loop.

Anything dramatic or interesting or controversial happen?  Or just the boring BB I left on?

I'm pretty sure that they've literally only evicted two people since Labor Day.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
7 hours ago, HurricaneVal said:

Hi all!  I'm back from vacation which started Labor Day.  Limited wifi connectivity on this camping trip, so I am totally out of the loop.

Anything dramatic or interesting or controversial happen?  Or just the boring BB I left on?

Last week when Felicia and Izzy were on the block. Lots of scheming. That Thursday was dynamite in the afternoon.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I'm pretty sure that they've literally only evicted two people since Labor Day.

17 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Stop this madness!

Yep lol.

I still can't believe that they're literally going to do nothing for 6 days. Did Production demand a week off or something? Or, did the even higher ups not want to pay people for a week? Probably that tbh. It's pretty clear now they also scheduled this so they would only have to pay 1 month's rent at the jury house.

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

i still can't believe that they're literally going to do nothing for 6 days.

Pure speculation here, but I do wonder if this isn't why Cirie looks so blue so much of the time and has talked about getting out -- she's bored. On Survivor and even The Traitor, the contestants always had stuff to do, especially on Survivor, where you always have chores to do between challenges -- repair the shelter, gather wood & water, cook, tend the fire, etc.

90% of Big Brother, on the other hand, is literally just sitting around. Cirie isn't the couch potato she proclaimed herself to be on her first Survivor appearance anymore. I imagine Big Brother is driving her crazy.

• Like 10
10 hours ago, Maverick said:

I would love for them to give Cam a puzzle just like Kaitlin's, except his would have at least 4 extra pieces for the hair. 

I wonder if Cameron can just say he plans to do the puzzle so Grodner & Co. pull out a really tough puzzle nobody can solve to insure Cam loses and Jared stays. Then at the last second Cameron changes his mind and sends Jared to do the puzzle instead. Psych!

• Like 10
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 10
3 hours ago, Gummo said:

Pure speculation here, but I do wonder if this isn't why Cirie looks so blue so much of the time and has talked about getting out -- she's bored. On Survivor and even The Traitor, the contestants always had stuff to do, especially on Survivor, where you always have chores to do between challenges -- repair the shelter, gather wood & water, cook, tend the fire, etc.

90% of Big Brother, on the other hand, is literally just sitting around. Cirie isn't the couch potato she proclaimed herself to be on her first Survivor appearance anymore. I imagine Big Brother is driving her crazy.

You are probably right about Cirie's boredom, but doesn't she spend most of her time in bed, holding meetings and doing nothing? I don't watch the feeds but that is what I gather from reading here. If she is talking about self evicting, I am thinking that she would like everyone to think she is leaving because she WANTS to and not that she was voted out because the game plan is falling apart.

• Like 5

@Nashville, you just missed Cameron's review of the music scene on Lower Broadway.  He was telling the nation formerly known as Nyasland about all the bands playing live music, day and night; he made it sound like fun.  But then he pointed out the two major downsides 1) Everyone is drunk so you have to be careful; 2) It is Bridesmaid Central.  

It got me to thinking about Big Brother: Bridesmaids!  A house filled with nothing but tipsy young women who like to yell "Whoo!" while wearing matching t-shirts.  

I keep wondering why Cameron still seems to be selling himself to the "living" houseguests, and, in contrast, Jared keeps moping around saying he no longer cares.  Is it simply because they are looking forward to the Post-Puzzle world?  It would make sense that the others ought to have some say as to who stays or goes.  

Cory is telling Cirie that Jared lied to him about America.  She's rolled her eyes about some of the things that Cory says that Jared did.  

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
4 hours ago, iMonrey said:

I wonder if Cameron can just say he plans to do the puzzle so Grodner & Co. pull out a really tough puzzle nobody can solve to insure Cam loses and Jared stays. Then at the last second Cameron changes his mind and sends Jared to do the puzzle instead. Psych!

Cameron seems to be one of the few HGs ever who gets that the DR is not your friend, so I wouldn't be SHOCKED. At the same token, I think he is one of those dudes who always wants the control in his hands.

• Like 15

anyone who wants to see a demonstration of a misogynist charming a seemingly strong woman and then gas lighting her to tears need only watch Jared's treatment of Blue.  I cringe watching him and want to reach through my TV and shake some sense into her.  and would someone please tell me what the bandanna worn as a babushka is all about?

• Like 10

I would hate to have played this season under the illusion that there was a level playing field (no pun intended) only to find out about this.  of course, there was that season where the twins were switching out that could somewhat compare but it was disclosed during the season so the other house guests could adjust. I think reality TV has gone to Cirie's head because she seems to have a sense of entitlement that has become more evident now that the tide has gone against her somewhat.  I get her devotion to her son but it's too bad she didn't have a clearer vision of how he would present himself and avoided doing this with him.  

• Like 10
  • Applause 2

I'm guessing this "twist" was sheer laziness in dealing with not having a Wednesday episode this week. And I know a lot of unfair and dumb twists happen in this game, but this one is really bothering me, I think because both men are really awful. I hate watching people be in a position to basically suck up to men who have spoken down to them, yelled at them, and been misogynistic and/or creepy to or about them because their fate in the game could rest in the hands of these terrible specimens of humanity. 

30 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

They probably can't answer because they didn't think this whole stupid ass twist through lol.

So true! The answer to me clearly seems like it should be "yes." There is no HOH this week, and therefore Cory is not the outgoing HOH. If they come to a different conclusion, I am going to assume that they want Cory out for reasons I do not understand. 

Edited by Jillibean
  • Like 8

There was an absolutely fascinating extended conversation between Cirie & Cory this afternoon about events of last few weeks. These two are best thinkers in game. He gave her the info on how Jared & Izzy fucked up, that neither shared with her as they were small children lying to mom hiding mistakes. She was confirming things he knew to be true. 

Yoda=Cirie; Luke=Cory. If she must die in game, as she must (can’t win comps), I want to root for her Luke. I don’t want Luke to be Cam. It was never Jared or Izzy, way too messy, messy. It could still be Matt.  If Cory for real, I’d love that!!  . Forgive me, I’ve stretched analogy beyond my knowledge of Star Wars. 

Jared must go for this game to be fun!

PS: Loved that she called out Cory for his nonsense when he was complaining no one trusted America!  He was large part of that a few weeks ago, with his ‘brilliant’ plan to lightly throw her under bus to disguise showmance.  

• Like 8

It is pretty clear that outside Izzy and her own son she genuinely likes Cory the best and he was the only male she wouldn’t mind competing against in an end game.Still think Meme and Felicia are better options but I wouldn’t hate a Cirie Cory Meme America F4

• Like 1
  • Fire 1

Her biggest liability has been her own son. Period. the notion that it is rigging for him to come back baffles me!  He is destroying both of their games!  

Edited by pennben
  • Like 4
  • Applause 3
7 hours ago, Gummo said:

Pure speculation here, but I do wonder if this isn't why Cirie looks so blue so much of the time and has talked about getting out -- she's bored.

Cirie has talked about the monotony of constant small talk, and how exhausting it is. She has also mentioned how, on Survivor, you could take a walk down the beach and get away for awhile if you wanted. In the BB house, there’s nowhere to hide… except maybe in your bed. I assume that’s why she spends so much time there. She’s probably glad that people aren’t clustering around it like they used to.

3 hours ago, Thalia said:

keep wondering why Cameron still seems to be selling himself to the "living" houseguests, and, in contrast, Jared keeps moping around saying he no longer cares.  Is it simply because they are looking forward to the Post-Puzzle world? 

Cameron assumes he will solve the puzzle, and will be back in the house. Because he doesn’t want to be voted back out immediately, he’s trying to set up some alliances and working arrangements, as he should. Jared should be doing this as well, but he’s a whiny baby who expects to out on Thursday, so why bother.

12 minutes ago, pennben said:

There was an absolutely fascinating extended conversation between Cirie & Cory this afternoon about events of last few weeks. These two are best thinkers in game.

I have to disagree with this. Cirie is a brilliant social tactician, but her gameplay has been erratic at best. As for Cory, his best thinking comes from America. She’s the brains of that duo.

And no more talking about Luke, please. It triggers my gag reflex. 😉

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
46 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

They probably can't answer because they didn't think this whole stupid ass twist through lol.

That tracks. 

Even by BB standards, the planning for this season has been astoundingly shoddy. I still wonder if the buyback would've been handled differently if not for Luke throwing things off right out of the gate, but at this point TPTB have had DECADES of experience producing this crap and should be able to pivot more smoothly than they have. It's perplexing. Needless to say, I'm glad I went to my out-of-town event on Thursday instead of canceling just to see a double non-elimination with a side of zombie bullshit. 

There's no way Cirie isn't bored out of her skull. Old-school Survivor would be in the can in 39 days, and now she's two weeks past that, stuck in a more limited physical space with a lower grade of competitors. Somehow I remain a fan—not of her parenting, granted—but even if Jared is officially ousted this week, I would be perfectly fine if she DORs or lets death take her. Seems like the easiest way to salvage what remains of the season.

• Like 9
9 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

have to disagree with this. Cirie is a brilliant social tactician, but her gameplay has been erratic at best.

It’s interesting, she’s made a boatload of mistakes, but is she where she is because of her gameplay or because of her allies.   I don’t know, we’ve only seen edited versions of her before. 

the one thing she said to Cory: I’ll go along with my crew if I don’t care & it doesn’t affect what I truly want. And also that she won’t change what she believes for her own game. Hence her against the house votes, even when she knew what was coming. 
Also, to be very clear, and I think you were joking, my Luke reference was to Luke Skywalker, not dipshit Luke from this BB season. 

Edited by pennben
A bit tipsy, still not sure fixed intent😀
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
37 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I have to disagree with this. Cirie is a brilliant social tactician, but her gameplay has been erratic at best. As for Cory, his best thinking comes from America. She’s the brains of that duo.

It's interesting that her social game started to fall apart right around when the end of a normal season of Survivor would be. It's HARD to keep up that level of socially strategic focus for the length of a game like BB, and I don't think she was mentally prepared for it. The fact that she has to clean up after Jared is just adding fuel to the fire.

America and Cory are actually a pretty balanced partnership in that she has the big ideas and he's the one who can execute. Without Cory, I think America would have probably blown up her own game in a chaos fire by now (though what a beautiful inferno it would be), and without America, Cory would be passively gamebot-ing his way to an ending determined by Cirie and friends. 

I was just catching up on feeds I missed earlier and came across this:

America: I've never been to Savannah. It looks pretty, though. The trees, they have a lot of trees, are they willows?

Cameron: (Authoritatively) Joshua trees.

Yes, please leave this man in the house so he can keep mansplaining trees to us. I hate everyone. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 8
11 minutes ago, Jillibean said:

America: I've never been to Savannah. It looks pretty, though. The trees, they have a lot of trees, are they willows?

Cameron: (Authoritatively) Joshua trees.

Yes, please leave this man in the house so he can keep mansplaining trees to us. I hate everyone. 

HA! I heard that convo & while I wasn’t certain of answer to question, by god Cam was!

Reminded me I haven’t listened to U2 in ages, may have to listen to play list!

• LOL 1