Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

This is where you can discuss what is happening on the live feeds. Please keep live feed discussions in this thread.

Opening this thread up, as the live feeds are said to come on in about 2 hours from now (12:30am EST/9:30pm PST), after the West Coast airing. 

Just one more reminder that any live feeds discussions stay here; do not bring live feeds discussions into the episode threads.

That being said, Happy Live Feeds Chatting!

Hello! I missed you guys!

CBS refuses to take my money because they cracked down on VPN streaming from other countries so I thought I was going to be out for this season buuuuut it turns out that Pluto TV is okay with VPNS? So at least I have that for now? Also fuck you CBS. I walked a whole ten minutes from my house I made a special trip to find a damned AMEX prepaid and everything!

So I missed most of the premiere and I'm going in blind but I'm here.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Hello! I missed you guys!

CBS refuses to take my money because they cracked down on VPN streaming from other countries so I thought I was going to be out for this season buuuuut it turns out that Pluto TV is okay with VPNS? So at least I have that for now? Also fuck you CBS. I walked a whole ten minutes from my house I made a special trip to find a damned AMEX prepaid and everything!

So I missed most of the premiere and I'm going in blind but I'm here.

Twinnie shall not be denied.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Also muted, afraid of being assaulted by 🎶 TURN IT UP!!!!1 🎶

Oh god, I'm getting horrible flashbacks!

Imagine that music and a constant loop of Frankie.

Feeds are on, y'all!

And the first thing I see is....a possible alliance forming? With Matt, Luke, Jared and....I want to say Mecole? And maybe Bowie?

• Like 2

I missed all but five minutes of the premiere so I'm all, "What the fuck? Cirie? But she just won The Traitors! Why do I hear Kat Dunn? Pluto TV sucks because I can't use BBViewer, ew. Wait, does she has leopard print on her hair? Ooh, I think I hate that person already. YAY!" It's like coming home. *sniffs, wipes away a tear*

• LOL 4

Okay, when the feeds came up there is a group that was saying, we will call ourselves "Phalanx 5" -- I think it included Kirsten, Matt, and Luke.  But I still don't have everyone's name down. 

Matt and Kirsten are talking about his speech therapy and his history with his deafness. Seems like they're getting along; Matt's talking about what he's able to hear and not hear (seems like group conversations is not going to be good for him).

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I think it's the lower half of his face. Am I seeing things? I trust your judgment on such an important distinction.

No, I definitely see it. I think his glasses give him a 90s vibe, too, which helps.

3 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

So now I'm back. Live feeds are like a drug.

The first step is admitting you have a problem. Also I think this is all of us every season since Chenbot was first assembled and programmed.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Kirsten. Bleccch. So not a fan. That deadpan, bored-with-it-all-already voice of hers. I was amused that she was apparently unaware that there are no clocks in the BB House. Can we all say HIGH MAINTENANCE, boys and girls? 

Cory asking Jared where he lives. It feels like he's trying to sus if him and Cirie are from the same place. 

Or I'm in my head about it.

I will say, that's such a downside to Jared having his mom in the house; it makes it so much harder to hide their relation. 

• Like 2

These commercials on the Pluto TV feed are horrendous and I - wait, I forgot that Tom Bergeron hosted Hollywood Squares. I think I found my new "I got too high and can't do dishes" background binge watch.

• LOL 4
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I will say, that's such a downside to Jared having his mom in the house; it makes it so much harder to hide their relation. 

If they stand next to each other and smile one time, it's over.

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • Like 5

Felicia has FINALLY joined a chat. She's joined Izzy/Kirsten in the comics room, as well as Cirie.

I don't think I like Izzy. She described Cameron as a "serial killer" and I'm not quite sure why, but I don't like that THAT'S what she lands on to call someone she just met.

It may not be the worst thing, but it gives me bad vibes off the bat. 

Looks like Kirsten/Izzy are bonding. That is a pairing I never expected.

• Like 1

Okay, I hate Red now. He called himself a "chillbilly" because he's not exactly a hillbilly, he's got a little hippie in him too and I can't forgive that.

ETA: Not the hippie part, obvs. Like hippies are cool. I'm down. I smoke the reefer. I wear the tie dye. ☮️

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Cirie is talking about her times on Survivor. Button Boy keeps clicking back to Red talking about...something, not gonna lie, I'm not paying attention.

I may need to call it a night, I was not prepared for tonight at all.

• Like 2
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Cirie is talking about her times on Survivor. Button Boy keeps clicking back to Red talking about...something, not gonna lie, I'm not paying attention.

Cirie: "So Survivor-" Feeds immediately switch.

This is gonna be a looooong fucking season.

So the Button Intern decided to make me a liar and is letting us hear some Survivor talk, but listening to Cirie try to navigate this conversation about why she wanted to be on Big Brother, I gotta ask: How the fuck did she just win that other show? Damn, girl.

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Okay, I hate Red now. He called himself a "chillbilly" because he's not exactly a hillbilly, he's got a little hippie in him too and I can't forgive that.

Not gonna lie, I was pretty excited Pluto is streaming live feeds since I haven't watched them since SEASON 2. So far all I'm getting on like 3 different cameras is Red and Cameron having a very earnest conversation about burping. Red can burp at will. Cameron knows people who can't burp. Or something. I turned the TV off. 

Live feed recappers are the unsung heroes of civilization.

Edited by kassandra8286
  • Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 7

I've never subscribed to the live feeds before, so I thought I'd check out Pluto.  I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but it's not very user-friendly.  When I first click on BB, it gives me the option of different cameras, but if I choose the quad cameras, I can't get back to the individual cameras unless I refresh and start over.  So I guess I'll just stay away from the quad cameras.

ETA:  OK, it's making a liar out of me.  I just tried it again and it's working now.

Edited by Gemma Violet
3 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Luke (?) with his glasses on has an Aaron Eckhart look that's throwing me a little.

3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

No, I definitely see it. I think his glasses give him a 90s vibe, too, which helps.

1st thought I had?  James Spader from Pretty in Pink.  That's not quite right but it sure is somebody and it's making me a bit crazy.

I fell asleep waiting for feeds to come up, so that’s not a good sign for the season. But 3am and they’re all still up. Reluctantly— Cirie, Izzy and Bowie spent a good 10 minutes looking for a light switch in their room so they could turn off the lights and go to sleep.

Looks like Izzy, Felicia and Cirie have formed an early alliance, with a possible invite going to Bowie. Bowie doesn’t think anyone is talking alliances yet.

Cirie was bonding with Kirsten until Jared told her Kirsten is joining alliances all over the place. Jared is spending way too much time hanging around his mom. She keeps trying to give him the gentle brush off. He’s going to take them both down.

Those spinning gold things look like the inside of an intestine. I feel like I’m spinning down the BB poop chute.

Oh, and Red is wearing a tie dye crop top. The humanity.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
3 hours ago, CuriousParker said:

1st thought I had?  James Spader from Pretty in Pink.  That's not quite right but it sure is somebody and it's making me a bit crazy.

Ha! I was actually going to reference James Spader as Daniel Jackson in Stargate for why the eyeglasses felt 90s so maybe we're all on to something here.

2 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Oh, and Red is wearing a tie dye crop top. The humanity.

First boot. I'm begging.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

So, I did end up crashing early, and woke up to houseguests STILL up. 

So, from what it sounds like, Kirsten already spilled her pre-jury boot list, which includes Jared. With her on the block, that is very much NOT good for her game.

The only plus side is that she seems to have connected with people while Cory seems to sketch people out, so she may survive based on Cory's sketchiness.

Izzy officially knows the Cirie/Jared connection. I guess it's good Izzy connected with Cirie because it means she's very likely to last long. Unfortunately for me, as Izzy is already on my shit list for calling Cameron a serial killer shortly after the feeds turned on and someone who is that judgmental and jumps to that negative of a comparison early on leans toward being a problem down the road. So hopefully, she paints a target on her back sooner rather than later so I don't need to deal with that.

I'll give Izzy another chance to prove me wrong but, let's face it, gut reactions like this are almost always correct on Big Brother. If someone shows red flags from night 1, believe them. 

Felicia seems like she's gonna be an issue down the road. I saw a tweet where she said accused I believe Kirsten of using her sexuality to form alliances or something. She's obviously hanging on to Cirie because she doesn't connect with anyone else in the house. She feels like she could go the Terrance route for me. 

It also looks like Reilly and Jag have formed a connection, so that's fun and unexpected.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, CuriousParker said:

Luke and his glasses are definitely giving me vibes of Alec Baldwin in Beetlejuice.

My partner kept calling him Rick Moranis when we watched the first episode though... *shrug*

• LOL 3
8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Felicia seems like she's gonna be an issue down the road. I saw a tweet where she said accused I believe Kirsten of using her sexuality to form alliances or something.

She was telling Cirie that the other alliance Kirsten was trying to form consisted of all guys. From that, she guessed that Kirsten was basically trying to flirt her way to safety. I hope we’re not getting another Taylor situation.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, 30 Helens said:

She was telling Cirie that the other alliance Kirsten was trying to form consisted of all guys. From that, she guessed that Kirsten was basically trying to flirt her way to safety. I hope we’re not getting another Taylor situation.

And that's what worries me. This is similar to what we've seen from older houseguests before, making supposedly inconspicuous comments like this but them being red flags when you look back on them at the end of the season. 

I think Cirie picked some weak members to align with. Izzy's gonna be a problem sooner rather than later, Felicia's only going to be useful to an extent, and Jared's gonna screw up their position at some point. 

• Like 1

I hate that Cirie is playing and I pray these people get rid of her next week but I know I'm kidding myself. Even if they want to, Production won't allow it lol.

I noticed at the end of the episode that Jared and Izzy were clearly already forming something and like pinky swearing or something. And now I hear she's aligned with Cirie and apparently knows her and Jared are related. I almost wonder if she somehow knew them before the show.

To me, Luke looks just like Kyle from last season. And that's probably the biggest reason I don't like him lol.

• Like 6