Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

A few more notes from my brief time watching last nights feeds:

Cirie and Jared may be attempting a divide and conquer strategy. He was reporting to her with intel he had gleaned. (That’s how she learned Kirsten was making other alliances elsewhere.) In turn, she was coaching him on gameplay subtleties. “I heard you telling (someone) you would talk to them later. Don’t say that! Just leave the room. You don’t want anyone to overhear who you’re planning to talk to.” It was kind of cute— Mama bear grooming the baby cub.

Some of the guys— Luke, Hisam, Jared and Cory, I think— chose to sleep in the have not room. This led others to realize, or just assume, that they’re forming a tight bond.

It seems Cory was absent for quite some time after being pulled into the monster’s den. There was a bit of speculation about where he was during that time— getting a secret power, perhaps?

The house appeared to be separating by age. The older group were chatting in their beds, looking for the light switch and just wanting some sleep, dammit, while the younger ones hung out in the game room, playing some billiards game (Blue is terrible) and tic tac toe (Jag is apparently awesome). Lots of excited crosstalk and laughter at the Olds. (Cory had made a reference to Fairly Oddparents and found it hilarious that Cirie didn’t even know what that was!) They talked about who Luke reminded them of (he made a reference to Johnny B, which meant nothing to me because I’m also an Old.) They all think Matt is practically Tyler’s identical twin.

My first impression of Bowie is very positive. I was also getting good energy from Hisam. I’m neutral on Izzy so far. Reilly is almost frantically loud and needs to calm down a bit— she’s trying too hard. Jared is going to slip up. Red’s wife is named Ellie May? Please tell me I misheard.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Like 3

Oh, also, do we think the HOH will actually pick 2 of the nominated 4 to be the actual nominees? That was my first thought.

1 minute ago, 30 Helens said:

The house appeared to be separating by age. The older group were chatting in their beds, looking for the light switch and just wanting some sleep, dammit, while the younger ones hung out in the game room, playing some billiards game (Blue is terrible) and tic tac toe (Jag is apparently awesome). Lots of excited crosstalk and laughter at the Olds. (Cory had made a reference to Fairly Oddparents and found it hilarious that Cirie didn’t even know what that was!) They talked about who Luke reminded them of (he made a reference to Johnny B, which meant nothing to me because I’m also an Old.) They all think Matt is practically Tyler’s identical twin.

So, Cory is in with the olds? He's the youngest one there so that's funny. But I could see it, he said he wanted to pretend like he's naïve and stupid and have people see him as a child so joining up with a mom figure works with that.

Was Cory there as soon as the feeds started? If so, he could have only been gone for 3 hours at most. He almost certainly got some kind of power. And I think it's safe to say he intentionally lost because he figured that's what would happen. Which is why I hope he either didn't get a power or ends up evicted lol.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
16 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

So, Cory is in with the olds?

If you’re going by what I wrote, no. He was in the game room laughing about Cirie not getting his clever Young Guy reference. But then, that means he must have been talking to her at some point, so who knows. 

19 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Some of the guys— Luke, Hisam, Jared and Cory, I think— chose to sleep in the have not room. This led others to realize, or just assume, that they’re forming a tight bond.

I believe all four are actually Have Nots. Cory and Jared were talking about it last night.

20 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

It seems Cory was absent for quite some time after being pulled into the monster’s den. There was a bit of speculation about where he was during that time— getting a secret power, perhaps?

It seems like he can't talk about it, but one thing someone did note in the house: Cory said something about it that heavily implies the 'going missing' part of the comp is going to be part of the game for a few weeks. I think he said he wouldn't be the only one.

So it looks like potentially, last person in a comp goes somewhere and very, very likely gets a power of some sort.

What Cory got, we don't know, but I think everyone suspects he has something.

22 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Red’s wife is named Ellie May? Please tell me I misheard.

Even worse than that: according to their joint Facebook account (yes, you heard right), it's Alleymae.

• Sad 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 5
58 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

They talked about who Luke reminded them of (he made a reference to Johnny B, which meant nothing to me because I’m also an Old.) They all think Matt is practically Tyler’s identical twin.

Johnny B is maybe Johnny Bananas. I haven't seen Luke enough to know if he looks like Bananas or not. but maybe guessing Johnny Bananas from The Challenge makes me an oldster and Johnny is really someone cool young hip kids would know.

39 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:
1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

Red’s wife is named Ellie May? Please tell me I misheard.

Even worse than that: according to their joint Facebook account (yes, you heard right), it's Alleymae.

All right, stop the ride, I wanna get off already.

I'm kinda shocked that he didn't work Chillbilly in there somehow.

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I already hate this season lol. I haven't even watch any feeds yet but I am just SO not here for another season like 8, 13, 14, 19 where Production is doing the most to protect a certain player.

I'm definitely disappointed, especially since I think this screws Jared's game, but resigned to the fact that Cirie's lasting a long, long time. 

I think what helps is that most of these houseguests don't really know who Cirie is, nor do they care. Most couldn't be bothered with her, actually. Izzy and Felicia are the only ones who basically clung to Cirie right off the bat, but for Felicia, it's more because another older woman is in the house. 

Unlike past seasons with veteran players or with legends from other shows, it doesn't seem like these batch of houseguests are superfans of Cirie so they may or may not feel compelled to align with her. Most seem to have gone off, doing their own thing. 

So at least it won't be a BB19 situation (for the most part) and at least someone didn't have to get evicted night 1 for Cirie to enter the game. 

Still disappointed, still think it screws up some games, but not nearly as bad as I thought it would be after watching part of the feeds. There are worse legends to choose to throw into a 100 day season. I mean, we were ALL literally terrified it was gonna be Frankie, so Cirie being here ain't SO bad!

Just now, Callaphera said:

All right, stop the ride, I wanna get off already.

Also, what's worse: Alleymae is 22 and has been dating Red for the past two and a half years, so she was with Red when she was 20 and Red was 35. Yikes to that age gap. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Love 1

I have the feeds up. It's the season where my work production suffers. But so what. 

Good morning! on Camera 1 is the bedroom that was the guys' bedroom last year and the room with the big blue couch last year. We're seeing everything in night vision so it all is black and white. I cannot tell who people are (and ( wouldn't remember their names anyway) except for Cirie. She is third from the left. She stood up for a few minutes and I recognized her. She was probably wondering what the heck she was doing here and as someone was snoring, how the heck she could get out of here. She'll have to throw HOH next week and wear a sign that says PICK ME. The floor is faux wood, big light colored rug.  A dresser kind of like a kids' dresser, with a flowers in a vase statue, an old fashioned alarm clock, maybe a rubber duck and a small table lamp with a square cubical lampshade. It looks like someone dropped a disposable diaper on the floor but maybe it's a Kleenex or a paper towel.

Camera 2 shows the angle from the doorway. So we see a bunch of dressers against the left wall, clothes piled on top, but at least neatly folded. Cirie is in the bed closest to the camera. The fourth bed is right under the camera so is not visible. Further down are two more white bundles (aka house guests). Based on what you all have written about alliances forming, my guess is the one on the far end is Felicia, while the middle one could be Izzy. I had to mute because someone is snoring in there and I didn't want to hear it.

• Like 3

Oh my gosh, camera 3 is showing the hospital bedroom. The beds are like the ones where you can push up the tubular sides and roll down the hallway. These guys are bundled up in their blankets, too, so it must be cold in there. No snoring in this room. I cannot tell who anyone is. And someone on the end maybe has some kind of CPAP machine. There's a contraption the sleeper's head with tubes going down. Nice to wake up to those jars of fake guts.

Camera 4 shows the other side of the room. There are two beds on this side like those iron bedframes. These beds are twice as big as the hospital beds. You can see those creepy hands above the big metal beds. This must be the Scaryverse bedroom. 

I'd like to see the Have Not room again. There was a giant cheesehead hat in there, reserved for Green Bay Packer fans. Imagine sleeping on a pizza. 

This is the bedroom where you enter by walking through the hallway bedroom.

I'll let you know when anything happens.

I think Matt (Tyler) is in one of the hospital beds. I don't think anyone else has hair like that, even in black and white. Definitely a guy sleeping there.

• Like 2

Someone's up! This is a different bedroom. Curly-Qs on the headboards, blankets, etc. I think it's the hallway room. Let's see this person is who is washing her hands in the bathroom, wearing a black hoodie (hood up) and wearing a khaki long skirt. She just walked through the kitchen and is standing in the living room. It might be Mecole(?). Now Cirie is up.

Awww - the first "Houseguests, please check your batteries!" announcement. There's also someone up who is wearing a two-piece pink pajama set. I think it's Felicia. Then here comes khaki long skirt into the kitchen. Looks like Cirie and Felicia are trying to figure something out. Now a guy is showing up. Short dark hair, navy sweatshirt, can't figure out his pants. Oh I know, they are all trying to figure out how to change the batteries.  Whoops, the person I thought was a guy (back view) is actually the Australian, forgot her name. We hear someone honk into a tissue. 

I wonder if I can get Jokers on my work laptop. I need to see everyone's picture and my phone is charging up right now. Last year, with the help of Jokers, I knew everyone's name by the end of day 2.

Oops, someone dropped something all over the floor in the living room. I think it was the Australian. That orange stripe going through the dining area is visually annoying. 

Action in the bathroom! Tooth brush action! Australian and Cirie talking about how much sleep they got. Someone's in the shower. Australian is eating a banana. She must know who Joey B is.

• Like 2

Older folk Hooray!  they get up earlier to entertain me, altho Bowie is there with them.  Maybe she's on Australia time.  :-)  

Felicia and Cirie are already dividing up cleaning duties and ready to make assignments!  Maybe they will be the duo to finally conquer the ants.  Nah. 

Red Green is up, all squinty, and staggers across the floor. He needs a shower because he feels gross. Well actually he's brushing his long shimmering tresses, looking in the mirror in his bedroom. He's still wearing his tie-dye tank top. The pattern looks like he has a band of bullets going diagonally across his chest and back. (I forgot what the word is.) This is not a good look but at least you can see the tattoo on his lower abdomen. Aw he also has a tattoo on his upper right butt cheek. The voice scolds Cirie, "Please put your mic on!" She says she has to put on some clothes first.

Izzy and someone talking in the bathroom. She's wearing an orange hoodie. I think that's Mecole.

And it's the swirling glittery lower intestine! Please show the kittens and puppies!

Probably is wakeup call.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Like 1

OMG, those swirly circles are mesmerizing (the "we'll be right back" circles). I can't stop staring at them!  Is Big Brother trying to hypnotize me? If I stare at it long enough, will I start thinking that Frankie WAS the greatest contestant of all time?

• LOL 8

Corey is talking about the Have Not room. I couldn't hear what bed he used. He says Luke was on the cheese bed. The cheese bed and the hot dog bed both suck. Well, I thought Matt was the blond curly hair Tyler look alike, but he is a guy with dark curly longish hair and a beard. He says he has to wear a hospital gown in the hospital room. He kept on moving around in his hospital bed and kept on banging himself against the side bars.

Blue is up!

Everyone is puzzled by the coffee machine. Does it use filters? I didn't get a good look at it so maybe it's actually a percolating coffee pot.

Cirie's going to make brown sugar bacon.

That guy does look like Kyle C from last year. He was on the cheese. His favorite socks have holes in them. I guess Corey was on the rocking bed. Someone else was on the dog bed.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

The guy on the hot dog bed said he was adjusting the ketchup, mustard and relish to cover himself so he could keep warm.

There's a sentence I bet you never thought you'd write.

I just can't get over this immediate rush for alliances. Don't you want to observe first? 

I wonder if they can turn Cirie and her mic/batteries into a running gag.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Well crap.  So Cirie wasn't just there to drop off her baby's jammies and she's actually in the game?  That's....not OK.  Not with her son there.  I'd be OK with casting a Survivor alum into Big Brother, there's been enough cross-pollinization coming the other way so why not?  But putting a mother/son pairing in is really not OK.  Jared was going to start with a deficit anyways, if his famous reality mom became common knowledge.  Having her in the game with him?  Oooof.  Poor kid.

Cirie seems to be leaning into her brand, and perhaps listening too much to her own publicity.  I wonder what we'll end up seeing here:  a fierce mama defending her cub, and she spends her time in the game shoring up her son's game, or will we see Cirie plant her Empress* of Reality Shows crown squarely on her head and play hard for her brand, and Jared will be collateral damage as the Empress takes no prisoners.

* We all know Sandra is the Queen.

Well, it is clear why Hisam was a close second to Matt in the shoe kicking contest.  He's been exercising for two hours and is still going.  

Izzy and Cirie were discussing the other houseguests.  Izzy called Kirsten "an agent of chaos."  Hisam is now in the bathroom talking with Izzy and Cirie.  They just told him how much they like him.  

Edited by Thalia

Cirie's cleaning the shower.

Hasim is doing bicep curls in the weight room anf giving hand held weights advice to Izzy and someone else. You can hear Big Red in the background. He's actually in the bathroom with Cirie. (I named a calf Big Red. His hair and Red's are about the same color.)

Also who I thought was Mecole might be Kirsten.

@HurricaneVal, Cirie has been very low-key so far. She did fix breakfast for everyone and is cleaning. It's like she's playing up her mom side more than her competitive side so far.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I'm kinda shocked that [Red] didn't work Chillbilly in there somehow.

Well… Red is from Gatlinburg, and in that part of TN the primary business of the entire Sevierville/Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg corridor is tourism - Great Smoky Mountains, Dollywood, etc.  So I’m purely hoping Red’s entire Hee-Haw schtick is simply reflective of him having some kind of day job which involves playing to the tourists.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Well… Red is from Gatlinburg, and in that part of TN the primary business of the entire Sevierville/Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg corridor is tourism - Great Smoky Mountains, Dollywood, etc.  So I’m purely hoping Red’s entire Hee-Haw schtick is simply reflective of him having some kind of day job which involves playing to the tourists.

I went to junior high and high school about an hour from Gatlinburg.  I don't go there often since Pigeon Forge exploded, but yeah, it is Hillbilly Central.  Whether he has a related job or not, he's definitely from the area, as I heard him say "Oh lordy, oh lordy" when he was trying to wake up this morning.  :-) 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Callaphera said:

First boot. I'm begging.

Sorry to report that I pegged him as that before the season started and made my belief public, which means he's definitely not going to be first.

2 hours ago, Thalia said:

Red in the morning is not an attractive sight. 

This implies post-morning Red is. @Thalia, is that what you meant by your comment? *shoves news reporter mic in face*

1 hour ago, Lamb18 said:

The guy on the hot dog bed said he was adjusting the ketchup, mustard and relish to cover himself so he could keep warm.

You can say a lot of things about Big Brother, but one thing you can never say is that statements like this are out of the norm.

Just now, Nashville said:

Well now I just miss the Memphis Garrett nickname of the day.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
1 hour ago, HurricaneVal said:

But putting a mother/son pairing in is really not OK.  Jared was going to start with a deficit anyways, if his famous reality mom became common knowledge.  Having her in the game with him?  Oooof.  Poor kid.

It could go either way. Like with Christie and Tommy in S21, having someone you know you can trust is SUPER valuable. It remains to be seen how this plays out, but I don't think it's automatically a death knell. If I were a fan (nothing against him, it's just too early) I'd be more worried from the standpoint of a reasonably athletic guy on the block the first week.

1 minute ago, IndyMischa said:

It could go either way. Like with Christie and Tommy in S21, having someone you know you can trust is SUPER valuable. It remains to be seen how this plays out, but I don't think it's automatically a death knell. If I were a fan (nothing against him, it's just too early) I'd be more worried from the standpoint of a reasonably athletic guy on the block the first week.

I love you for saying death knell and not death nail, like I see way too often.

• LOL 4

Aw, someone came to the white puppy's cage and the puppy was so excited, wagging its tail! The perso gave the puppy a treat. Herr's another dog jumping around in his room. Someone must be standing outside, too.

Kittens!! A little gray tabby!  You can hardly see her because she's right below the camera. Now I just see a tail.

There must be some activity happening for feeds to be down this long. But I don't see what it could be because there's no sense in having HOH. The nominees are already chosen.

Unless the HOH picks two out of the four losers to go on the block.

36 minutes ago, Thalia said:

I went to junior high and high school about an hour from Gatlinburg.  I don't go there often since Pigeon Forge exploded, but yeah, it is Hillbilly Central.  Whether he has a related job or not, he's definitely from the area, as I heard him say "Oh lordy, oh lordy" when he was trying to wake up this morning.  :-) 

Oh, I got zero problem with the way Red talks; it’s his look which grinds my nads like 30 grit sandpaper.  It embodies every hick stereotype feeding into the regional bigotry of those morons who regard The Beverly Hillbillies as a social documentary.

Ok; back after doing some looking around, and I’d missed earlier mention of Red’s “Hillbilly Red” TikTok’ing - so far be it from me to rank on him for whatever helps him put food on his family’s table.  I just wish Red’s on-camera persona could encapsulate a positive representation of Tennessee - yaknow, one incorporating material from (chronologically speaking) this side of the Tet Offensive.  Sigh.

• Like 4

I really dislike beards.  I very much, really, really, very, very, much despise those long wispy ZZ-Top style beards.  Red's is especially egregious.  It would take literally everything in my power not to just grab it and cut it off.

But seriously, there are often comps with props and moving pieces, and that beard will be a hazard waiting to happen.  I wonder if BB'll make him wear a beard hammock, or make him braid it and clip it out of the way for comps.  Like how if you are wearing a long scarf, the rope tow operator will make you tuck it into your jacket so it doesn't strangle you if it gets caught in the mechanism.

Edited to add:  Donnie had a pretty big beard, but not like Red's.  I didn't worry about Donnie's getting caught in props like I worry about Red's.  With Donnie's, I worried about things like....food...or loogies....getting caught in it.

Edited by HurricaneVal
Donnie!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Gray tabby is standing on the black kitten and reaching up to the camera. Big view of kitty nose sniffing the camera. And his tingue sticking partway put of his mouth.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

I really dislike beards.  I very much, really, really, very, very, much despise those long wispy ZZ-Top style beards.  Red's is especially egregious.  It would take literally everything in my power not to just grab it and cut it off.

But seriously, there are often comps with props and moving pieces, and that beard will be a hazard waiting to happen.  I wonder if BB'll make him wear a beard hammock, or make him braid it and clip it out of the way for comps.  Like how if you are wearing a long scarf, the rope tow operator will make you tuck it into your jacket so it doesn't strangle you if it gets caught in the mechanism.

Now missy, don’t you go worrying your pretty little head about a blessed thang! Ol’ Red there, why, he’ll just fork his beard, tuck each side up under the strap of’n his overalls, and go through that thar competition slicker than goose shit’ll slide off a brass doorknob, donchaknow.

(See, I can talk that way too; I just generally choose not to.)

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
22 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

I wonder if BB'll make him wear a beard hammock, or make him braid it and clip it out of the way for comps. 

Or he’ll just do what he did last night before bed: tuck it up into a little bun, wrapped with a rubber band. He has to do that or it will get caught in his armpits when he rolls over. You’re welcome for the image.

• Sad 1
  • LOL 10
5 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Or he’ll just do what he did last night before bed: tuck it up into a little bun, wrapped with a rubber band. He has to do that or it will get caught in his armpits when he rolls over. You’re welcome for the image.

It probably looks better that way.

Black and white bunnies!

Hi everyone, new to the group - I just brought up the Live Feeds in Pluto via VPN. I have the screen showing, but it's just saying "Camera 3" with no action. Same with the other 3. Are the feeds down right now? Thanks so much!

image.thumb.png.22ad5597cc5a9f00a5cf5fcb5cf20a98.png

• Applause 1
56 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Now missy, don’t you go worrying your pretty little head about a blessed thang! Ol’ Red there, why, he’ll just fork his beard, tuck each side up under the strap of’n his overalls, and go through that thar competition slicker than goose shit’ll slide off a brass doorknob, donchaknow.

(See, I can talk that way too; I just generally choose not to.)

My favorite hillbilly-ism is actually from The Beverly Hillbillies.  Jed to Jethro:  Son, if brains was lard, you wouldn't grease to big a pan.  LOL 

Sadly, the frog hair quote is something I remember hearing in college.

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Yes, they've been down of over an hour.  We started with the Portal to the MultiVerse, and then it switched to puppies, kittens and bunnies.

1 minute ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Yes, they've been down of over an hour.  We started with the Portal to the MultiVerse, and then it switched to puppies, kittens and bunnies.

Thanks for your quick reply, @enchantingmonkey I was a bit concerned because I don't even see the cute animals, just a static logo screen. 

Thanks again!

Pluto is only allowing me to watch Camera 2 right now, which is where I'm seeing the cute animals.  I can't access Cams 1, 3 or 4 at the moment. 

Also, I was really happy to see them add a new puppy in with the other puppy, and then they switched to this sleeping kitten, lol.

Edited by enchantingmonkey
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Also, I was really happy to see them add a new puppy in with the other puppy, and then they switched to this sleeping kitten, lol.

You guys have no idea how happy I am to be back in this forum with "my" people!

• Like 2
  • Hugs 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
31 minutes ago, Ineeda Vino said:

Hi everyone, new to the group - I just brought up the Live Feeds in Pluto via VPN. I have the screen showing, but it's just saying "Camera 3" with no action. Same with the other 3. Are the feeds down right now? Thanks so much!

image.thumb.png.22ad5597cc5a9f00a5cf5fcb5cf20a98.png

Just to be clear, my applause was for you joining in, not for your feed troubles lol

Welcome!

• LOL 1
40 minutes ago, Thalia said:

My favorite hillbilly-ism is actually from The Beverly Hillbillies.  Jed to Jethro:  Son, if brains was lard, you wouldn't grease to big a pan.  LOL 

A few of my favorites (some of which I’ve probably used on here before):

• Boy, you’re about as sharp as a sackful of wet mice.
  • He makes a hog look neat.
  • Smart as a bag full of busted doorknobs.
  • Sharp as a carp.
  • About as good-looking as the south end of a northbound bull.
  • If brains were fish, you’d be eating turnips the rest of your life.

40 minutes ago, Thalia said:

Sadly, the frog hair quote is something I remember hearing in college.

I went to MTSU, so - same.  🤣🤣🤣

38 minutes ago, enchantingmonkey said:

HoH comp in progress, I expect.

Edited by Nashville
Typo
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
29 minutes ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Pluto is only allowing me to watch Camera 2 right now, which is where I'm seeing the cute animals.  I can't access Cams 1, 3 or 4 at the moment. 

I'm still seeing a static screen on Cam 2. Anyone else?

18 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Just to be clear, my applause was for you joining in, not for your feed troubles lol

Welcome!

LOL Quite all right, @Alice Mudgarden! I figured as much but wouldn't take any offence, in any case. Thank you so much! <3 

• Love 1