Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

She won HOH - she has the key around her neck. Now to try to figure out what this actually means.  I assume she'll be able to pull two people down, leaving the typical two nominees.

• Like 2

Well the feeds were back for a flash, showing everyone in a group cheering, then back to the lonely kitten.

Now feeds are back.

A group in the living room talking about the competition. No HOH pendant sightings so far.

I guess Reilly won.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Like 2

Jamar talking with Cirie in her bedroom. Australia is there. She must be in on the secret as Jared and Cirie said "I love you" to each other. Cirie thinks Corey is sketchy.

• Like 1
Just now, Lamb18 said:

Jamar talking with Cirie in her bedroom. Australia is there. She must be in on the secret as Jared and Cirie said "I love you" to each other. Cirie thinks Corey is sketchy.

LOL Good to know that Cirie clues in on the obvious, because so do I! 🤣

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Ineeda Vino said:

Cams are working, I refreshed! First time in a few years since I have watched feeds. HELL-oooo! 🤪

So Izzy is in on the mother-son secret?

I thought that was Australia - Bowie - with them, but maybe it was Izzy.

And it's back to puppies and bunnies.

• Like 1

I will say, it's great to see the women doing well in these comps. I'm glad Reilly won. It'll mix some things up with Cirie's side of the house, that's for sure. Depending what the HOH's role is this week (I presume taking two noms off and then potentially naming a replacement if veto is used), it could turn out to be a more unexpected week than expected.

From what Reilly and Jag were saying this morning, it seems likely that Jared and Cory would be taken down (thank goodness because Cory is in immediate danger if he stays on the block), leaving Felicia and Kirsten on the block. 

Depending on who wins veto, it'll be interesting to see what happens.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

I thought that was Australia - Bowie - with them, but maybe it was Izzy.

And it's back to puppies and bunnies.

My husband came in as I was watching and said the flutist is in on it, so I guess it was Izzy? But if you saw Bowie with them, I'm sure you are right, too! 

Btw, thanks for the Australia tag, as I am not aware of many of the names yet. 

3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I will say, it's great to see the women doing well in these comps. I'm glad Reilly won. It'll mix some things up with Cirie's side of the house, that's for sure. Depending what the HOH's role is this week (I presume taking two noms off and then potentially naming a replacement if veto is used), it could turn out to be a more unexpected week than expected.

From what Reilly and Jag were saying this morning, it seems likely that Jared and Cory would be taken down (thank goodness because Cory is in immediate danger if he stays on the block), leaving Felicia and Kirsten on the block. 

Depending on who wins veto, it'll be interesting to see what happens.

I would prefer to see Cory go, because I would really like to see how Felicia and Kirsten interact. I'm with you in that I'd like to see the women do well overall, for a change, and not just one or two of them. Trying not to be too Pollyanna about the whole thing, but I'm over the whole Bromances that happen in this show.

Edited by Ineeda Vino
Hamsterwatch just confirmed the Izzy alliance.
  • Like 1

Cameron is proving himself useful. He emptied out the kitchen garbage into the big garbage bin.

Intense debate about whether or not to save the 25th anniversary cake. Majority said to dump it. Now it's a general cake conversation. 

There's Jag! Just saw him in the storage room. I hadn't really seen him today.

Back to the whirling brown sparkling tunnel. Feeds back!

They cut before when someone was talking about having a bad stomach ache. Now Jag, Red and Matt are examining the cereal in the storage room.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Ineeda Vino said:

I would prefer to see Cory go, because I would really like to see how Felicia and Kirsten interact. I'm with you in that I'd like to see the women do well overall, for a change, and not just one or two of them. Trying not to be too Pollyanna about the whole thing, but I'm over the whole Bromances that happen in this show.

That's a fair point. I AM sick of the bromances and don't necessarily want a woman to go so early. I like Cory, but I do think I could sacrifice him for Felicia and Kirsten. Not that I like Felicia all that much (she gives me major Terrance vibes and don't think she's gonna be useful to allies not named Cirie) and Kirsten's a hot mess, but I guess it's better than more bromances. Although, on the other hand, Cory isn't necessarily a bro to begin with.

But Reilly seemed high on Jared AND Cory, so that's who I believe will be saved, with Reilly promising that she'll make sure Kirsten stays over Felicia or something.

• Like 2

Someone is talking about how he broke the oven by trying to turn it off. He saw a pizza in the oven and noticed it was done, so he took it out of the oven and tried to turn it off. 

Big discussion goung in the kitchen about slop.

Now that I see Bowie in the bathroom, I'm pretty sure that was Izzy talking with Cirie and Jared. She's wearing a black tank top while Bowie is wearing overalls with a green shirt.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

That's a fair point. I AM sick of the bromances and don't necessarily want a woman to go so early. I like Cory, but I do think I could sacrifice him for Felicia and Kirsten. Not that I like Felicia all that much (she gives me major Terrance vibes and don't think she's gonna be useful to allies not named Cirie) and Kirsten's a hot mess, but I guess it's better than more bromances. Although, on the other hand, Cory isn't necessarily a bro to begin with.

But Reilly seemed high on Jared AND Cory, so that's who I believe will be saved, with Reilly promising that she'll make sure Kirsten stays over Felicia or something.

Interesting about Reilly! I'm still not caught up on their insights, but this is good to know. Back at ya, good point about Corey not being a *bro*, so that will make it easier for me to take if he does indeed get to stay.

Matt, Luke, and Jared in the supply room.  Luke told Jared he was probably safe this week.   

Reilly impressed me last night in her comp.  It was another competition where I figured upper body strength and hand size would be crucial, so I expected the woman to let go first.  But she held on and never looked like she was in trouble.

And Luke really does remind me of James Spader.  Apart from the glasses, Spader has been in some movie where he wore Hawaiian shirts. 

Edited by Thalia
  • Like 1

Jag's story about subbing for the kindergarteners was so cute! I'm really starting to like him. 

My first impression of Izzy was not good, but she is starting to grow on me. 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Cory isn't necessarily a bro to begin with.

5 minutes ago, Ineeda Vino said:

good point about Corey not being a *bro*

Maybe Cory’s a Bro, maybe not - but IIRC Cory’s a student at Vanderbilt, which (and @Thalia plz correct me if my info is out of date) is moderately well-known around Nashville as being DoucheBro Grooming Central.  So the jury’s still out on Cory.

(At least Vanderbilt was known for such back in my college days….)

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

Jared and Luke (Matt didn't really respond) said they don't trust Corey.  Luke thinks Corey is a Superfan.  Luke thinks that Red is a strong player.  

2 minutes ago, Nashville said:

(and @Thalia plz correct me if my info is out of date) is moderately well-known around Nashville as being DoucheBro Grooming Central.  So the jury’s still out on Cory.

Oh yeah.  Has been at least since the 90s when I went to grad school there.  A t-shirt in bookstore that I wish I'd bought "Vanderbilt.  It Even Sounds Expensive." 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 2

It sucks she's gonna go because mess is fun. Cory is bringing nothing imo and he's apparently obsessed with Cirie. Izzy and Felicia are already up her ass, she doesn't need another follower. Jared is obviously just another number for Cirie. He's actually kinda messy too though so that could be fun. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, HurricaneVal said:

I wonder what we'll end up seeing here:  a fierce mama defending her cub, and she spends her time in the game shoring up her son's game, or will we see Cirie plant her Empress* of Reality Shows crown squarely on her head and play hard for her brand, and Jared will be collateral damage as the Empress takes no prisoners.

The moment Cirie walked into that house, she made a decision to eat her son alive. In fact, we may even see a DR from her saying so, Tiger mom lives outside the BB house and has no business in the game. She may act like she’s mama bear to everyone but she’s not going to change her brand of Surviving/Traitoring/Snaking in the Grass just coz her baby’s in the game. I remember when he visited her on family reward day like 10 years ago and he was a teenager and he was like wtf when she told him to just pick a tree for the bathroom. He’s a grown man now and she ain’t babying him, not her game style. 

• Like 3
43 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

It sucks she's gonna go because mess is fun. Cory is bringing nothing imo and he's apparently obsessed with Cirie. Izzy and Felicia are already up her ass, she doesn't need another follower. Jared is obviously just another number for Cirie. He's actually kinda messy too though so that could be fun. 

Is Cory Nothingberger circulating as a nickname yet?

• LOL 2
4 hours ago, Thalia said:

I don't go there often since Pigeon Forge exploded, but yeah, it is Hillbilly Central.  Whether he has a related job or not, he's definitely from the area, as I heard him say "Oh lordy, oh lordy" when he was trying to wake up this morning.  :-) 

I live and work in the heart of the Sevierville explosion and hey I take offense to the stereotype 😉. Sevier County sells Hillbillyism and Dolly Partonage but most of the residents and employees are playing a part like Thalia said. There’s probably a 5% of Redalikes who are genuine hillbillies, moonshine and all. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Reilly has a goofy charm about her, so she's quickly becoming one I enjoy watching on the feeds.  Her obsession with peanut butter makes me chuckle.  Jag was teaching her to juggle last night, and she took to it like a duck to water, so maybe she'll be a good physical competitor. Glad she won HOH.

• Like 1

Another year of appreciating the hell out of you live feeders! I am interested to see how Cory plays out. As soon as he started talking in his intro package I picked up the cadence of right-wing podcasts, but that is hardly definitive. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Slider said:

Dude, blueberry soup is awesome!  That alone makes me Team Reilly.

I've never heard of it! I will have to try that some time. Same with bone broth - I see it being plugged incessantly on QVC.

57 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

Another year of appreciating the hell out of you live feeders! I am interested to see how Cory plays out. As soon as he started talking in his intro package I picked up the cadence of right-wing podcasts, but that is hardly definitive. 

I think I've found my people, too! Not lost in the vortex of Twitter  X.

• Like 4

They all seem to wary of Kristen.  Felicia, Cirie, and Jared were discussing her.  Also, Jared said he suggested to Matt and Luke that Felicia and Cirie join their alliance

I take it none of the houseguests (save a few, maybe) have ever seen Survivor? Because I don't see any logical reason one would know Cirie and not aim to take her out.

Sure, the show would manipulate the shit out of everything so she'd stay, but I don't know how sirens don't go off in your head that danger is all around.

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • Like 5
5 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I take it none of the houseguest (save a few, maybe) have ever seen Survivor? Because I don't see any logical reason one would know Cirie and not aim to take her out.

Sure, the show would manipulate the shit out of everything so she'd stay, but I don't know how sirens don't go off in your head that danger is all around.

Even if they don’t know Cirie, some now know she is there with her son and one of them needs to go home stat.   

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
18 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I take it none of the houseguests (save a few, maybe) have ever seen Survivor? Because I don't see any logical reason one would know Cirie and not aim to take her out.

The ones who have seem star struck. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
52 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

The ones who have seem star struck. 

Izzy is for sure.  I caught a snippet of a conversation they were having about various other HGs and Izzy would make a comment and then say "Of course, if you (Cirie) see something different, you would probably know." 

Like @Alice Mudgarden said, if you know Cirie, you should know that she will use you as far as it's helpful and then cut you.  

• Like 1

I think Kirstin is the target. Reilly, Blue, Jag and Jared were briefly talking in HOH about their “alliance” and how she is sketchy. I wanted to root for her since she’s in Houston, but I’ve been reading how messy she is, and while that’s entertaining to us, is a game killer week 1. 

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, leocadia said:

Izzy is for sure.  I caught a snippet of a conversation they were having about various other HGs and Izzy would make a comment and then say "Of course, if you (Cirie) see something different, you would probably know." 

Like @Alice Mudgarden said, if you know Cirie, you should know that she will use you as far as it's helpful and then cut you.  

Cirie is basically coaching Jared and Izzy. 

Jared was getting a bit annoyed earlier when Cirie told him to stop mentioning her name all the time to people. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Jared came into the room of Cirie and Izzy talking, and it was kinda funny the way she talked to him.  Told him to get out of the room and that she didn't want him talking to other people about her.  She also said that she doesn't trust Red and that Matt hasn't had a conversation with her.

Matt explained that his left ear is his better ear.  He must be using lip reading in coordination with his hearing aids, as he said he couldn't hear when the BB Voice speaks over the PA system.  I haven't caught him telling anyone that he's lip reading, yet.  

I totes wish I was there having dinner with them.  Felicia's food looks delicious.  

5 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

when Cirie told him to stop mentioning her name all the time to people. 

That cracked me up!

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Jared came into the room of Cirie and Izzy talking, and it was kinda funny the way she talked to him.  Told him to get out of the room and that she didn't want him talking to other people about her.  She also said that she doesn't trust Red and that Matt hasn't had a conversation with her.

Matt explained that his left ear is his better ear.  He must be using lip reading in coordination with his hearing aids, as he said he couldn't hear when the BB Voice speaks over the PA system.  I haven't caught him telling anyone that he's lip reading, yet.  

I totes wish I was there having dinner with them.  Felicia's food looks delicious.  

That cracked me up!

Cracked me up too. Cirie is like why is my son the dumb player. She is totally going to cut Jared the first chance she gets. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

Production must keep it chilly in there.  Cirie has her robe on over a sweatshirt and sweatpants.  Bowie is wearing a big coat.  Jared has a jacket on.  Several of them have long sleeve hoodies on.  Matt and Luke both have their arms exposed but I've seen them shiver as if they're cold.  

• Like 1
3 hours ago, DEL901 said:

Even if they don’t know Cirie, some now know she is there with her son and one of them needs to go home stat.   

Exactly!  Reality show history ignorance notwithstanding, even a total dumbass would know a mother/son team represents a loyalty bond far exceeding any showmance, much less some garden variety alliance.  Better to kill that competition for another’s loyalty quick, because anything less would be jousting at windmills.

And to be perfectly honest: in terms of who to keep - Cirie or Jared - I’m burning down Cirie all day long and twice on Sundays. Jared would be infinitely more malleable, easier to control and easier to manipulate.

• Like 6
2 hours ago, Nashville said:

And to be perfectly honest: in terms of who to keep - Cirie or Jared - I’m burning down Cirie all day long and twice on Sundays. Jared would be infinitely more malleable, easier to control and easier to manipulate.

Oh, no question. If I were in the house, here's how that would go.

Me: Cirie, I love you more than Sandra, Parvati, or the last four Survivor casts combined, but that's why you gotta go.

Cirie: I'm not the droid you're looking for.

Me: Kirsten it is!

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

Nighttime feeds report, starting around 1:30 BB time:

Felicia, Hisam, Bowie and Red were discussing past seasons. .Hisam hated how X cut Ky because he likes to see a finale with strong competitors, where the votes are almost equally split. Felicia thinks it was a failing of moral character. But what can you expect, he’s a lawyer. Lots of tsk-tsking from her.

Hisam enjoyed the Frankie/Zach romance. Bowie luuuves Frankie. (Nooo, girl! Don’t make me reassess you.) Red still calls his kids a fruit loop dingus.

To the HR room, where Cameron is also talking about the Cookout. He loved how regimented it was, and the brilliant strategy. He wants to use the +1 element in an alliance with Reilly. The decide on a core alliance of the two of them plus Jag and Corey. They both luuuve Jag. Corey is just looking for a home, so he will be loyal to them. Around this core will be a “bubble wrap” of Matt, Luke, Jared, and Izzy. Maybe Cirie, but she can’t go too far because enough is enough. The core duo of Cameron + Reilly makes sense because no one will expect it. Cameron thinks people will expect him to align with Red. But he does not think Red will go far. He doesn’t trust Bowie— there’s something missing there. He doesn’t really trust Izzy, either. He thinks everyone in the comic book room is a floater.

Cam says he threw the HoH comp. Reilly wanted to win it, but now she has to lay low for awhile lest she be considered a target. She wants Kirsten out, and says she will be fucked if Kirsten stays. Cam is fine with that— Kirsten has been rubbing people the wrong way. They decide Felicia would be a good second nom, and that neither of them can win a comp, so no worries.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1