Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

So, I wake up, getting ready for work, and these houseguests are STILL up. Like, all of them, I'm pretty sure. People, it's 4am! BB is gonna wake you up in, like, 4 hours! Go to sleep!

Matt/Jag are conversing (which is good; Matt needs to branch out). It seems like a lot has happened since I stepped away from the feeds last night.

Blue, Reilly and I think Mecole are up in the HOH room, chatting. 

I'm not really sure which groups I'm vibing with yet. I like Jag/Reilly and I like Cirie/Felicia but I'm having issues with their core alliances and who they want to pair with.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

In the kitchen, Blue asks Cirie about her Survivor experience. Cirie says people liked her because she was relatable— couch potato, city girl afraid of leaves, etc. She points out that every time she played, the winner was in her alliance. (As in, work with me, I’ll take you to the end!)

Later in the HoH room, Cirie makes the same pitch to Reilly: people who align with me win. Happened with Aras, happened with Pavarti. Pavarti helped her early in the game, and from then on P. was her girl. Cirie works from a position of  honesty, loyalty and transparency, and that’s what she can offer Reilly. Reilly is on board with that. She feels safe with Cirie and Felicia. Cirie says she quit her job to be here, and she’s all in. 

They agree that Kirstin would make a good first boot. She’s been playing too messy. Reilly wonders how Felicia would feel about being a pawn? Cirie thinks she’d be fine with

Reilly asks what Cirie thinks of Jared. Cirie thinks he’s an untrustworthy snake. Kidding! Cirie thinks he’s a good guy, loyal and respectful. (I wonder if Reilly suspects something— why specifically ask about Jared?) Reilly says she wants Felicia and Cirie to be part of her bubble wrap, moving forward. She is also looking at Luke, Matt and Jared. Cirie is on board. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1

Cirie and Izzy compare notes on their conversations with Reilly. It seems Reilly mentioned Jag as an ally when talking to Izzy, but not when talking to Cirie. Conversely, she mentioned Matt to Cirie, but not to Izzy. Hmmm… can they trust her? 

Elsewhere, Jag and Blue strategize. Blue does not trust Luke. She thinks he’s a TikTokker— she’s sure she’s seen him on there, as a dentist. He’s not an illustrator, as he claims! Jag suggests she challenge Luke to draw.  She’s going to uncover his secrets by acting ditsy. They think Cameron is very smart and they should keep an eye on him. They both like Izzy, but are suspicious of her ties to Cirie. Neither wants Cirie around— Jag says four times is enough.

Meanwhile, Reilly accidentally locked herself out of the HoH room and can’t get back in. She is distraught.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Looks like Reilly found a secret passageway into the HoH room. She’s there with Blue, who is sharing her theory about Luke the TikTok Dentist.  Reilly agrees there’s something off about Luke.

Jag joins the conversation. He says Cory was telling a story about having a surgery to his “nether regions” (!), and Luke was suspiciously interested. Also, someone else mentioned an ear injury and Luke perked right up. If he’s not a dentist, he’s a doctor. No way is he an illustrator. Has anyone actually heard him mention art??

Blue is also suspicious about Cameron’s job status. They think he may be military, or probably law enforcement. It’s the Batshit Conspiracy Brigade, led by Blue.

ETA: This trio has given themselves a name: Family Style. It’s not as catchy (or accurate) as the name I suggested, but so be it. 

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

I'm crying.

In between waking up and driving to work, somehow Reilly, Jag and Blue circled to LUKE being the backup target if Kirsten wins veto.

Not that I'd be mad; Luke being first boot is super ideal for me. But damn, where did that come from? It's horrible for their games if they actually stick with that plan!

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

In between waking up and driving to work, somehow Reilly, Jag and Blue circled to LUKE being the backup target if Kirsten wins veto.

I already wanted Kirsten to win veto but now I need it! Although, I sincerely doubt Luke would become the target. It'd probably just be Felicia. Reilly wants to work with dudes because they're just so smart and can win comps. 🙄

Once I heard Reilly say her album was Morgan Wallen and call him her 'country boyfriend' she went down in my esteem and then I saw this video and yea I'm over her.

At least Cameron expressed that it's bullshit Cirie is on her 4th (oh honey, it's the 6th lol) time on reality TV. Of course, it won't make any difference because there is no way in hell Production is gonna let Cirie go. Sigh.

• Like 8

Good morning, BB friends! At this hour all house guests are snug in their beds and night vision is on. Camera #1 shows a closeup Reilly sleeping alone in the HOH bed. She has a nice fluffy blanket. Camera #2 shows the HOH bed from a distance. There is a potted small tree to the right of the bed. Reilly's shoes are neatly together on the floor at the end of the bed. There's some heart-shaped frames on the small table - probably friends, family and pets.

Camera 3 shows a closeup of Jag sleeping. HIs arms are more muscular than I thought. He has a small hat on his head but his beard is untouched. I'm pretty sure he is in the hospital room but he has one of the good beds. There are no bars on it.

Camera 4 shows a larger view of the hospital bedroom. The middle hospital bed is empty. I wonder if that was Reilly's bed. There is a ton of stuff on the floor next to it - a white baseball hat on top of a pile of stuff, several pairs of shoe, a transparent plastic bag full of things tied like a knapsack.  Oh oh , an almost but not quite a snorer in the room! Raspy breathing noises but not a full-fledge snore. Time to mute. Those hospital beds remind me of summer camp beds, except for the bars. Skinny mattress, white sheets, thin blankets. The empty bed has a crumpled hospital gown lying on it. Must have been Reilly's bed. Don't think someone would take off their hospital gown if just getting up to use the bathroom.

• Like 2

HOHitis came early this season!  Reilly's whole "I don't need to work with girls, boys are the best" nonsense just makes me roll my eyes right out of my head.  But it sounds like she's looking at just about everyone in the house as a possibility for her 8 person alliance, which I give a week before it implodes.  And that's IF she ever decides on the 8.  

• Like 5
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

IReilly wants to work with dudes because they're just so smart and can win comps. 🙄

Once I heard Reilly say her album was Morgan Wallen and call him her 'country boyfriend' she went down in my esteem and then I saw this video and yea I'm over her.

At least Cameron expressed that it's bullshit Cirie is on her 4th (oh honey, it's the 6th lol) time on reality TV. Of course, it won't make any difference because there is no way in hell Production is gonna let Cirie go. Sigh.

Oof. I was kind of liking Reilly in the first episode. But what a downer take from her.

Is Hisam bonding with anyone? 

He's another I liked and will inevitably be disappointed in lol. I have to root for my fellow senior citizens in the house.

• Like 3

Hasim was training with someone yesterday in the exercise room, but otherwise I haven't really seen him bond with anyone.

By the way the brown swirling portal of doom is on. Must be wakeup call! it seems a little early. Is POV today?

• Like 1

People are up! The bathroom is hopping! Who's in here - Bowie just out of the shower, America, Cirie, Felicia. Red is eating a banana. Camera switches to the kitchen island. I believe that's Corey in the red hoodie, hood up, with red water bottle at the kitchen island. Matt is in here, white or very light pink T-shirt, drinking something. Cameron is fixing coffee, red T-shirt and charcoal gym shorts. Jared passes through wearing a black scarf with white polka dots around his head. ANd Red's there, too, finishing up his banana.

They were talking about staying up late, now the discussion has moved to what's happening today. Red speculates they will redo HOH because there are four new house guests.

Back to the bathroom. We see Felicia putting on her makeup. Cirie asks, "Are you shaving everything, Luke? I don't think I could be that flexible." Luke, in the shower, says: "Yes."

In the Comic bedroom, Kirsten, Bowie and Izzy are talking. Bowie says she just put her undies on backwards. Kirsten is talking game and speculation. I think she thinks she and Bowie and Izzy are in an alliance, but I'm not sure that's really the case based on what I've read here. 

Now back to the bathroom. America's in here now, dressed in light gray sweats.  Now bedroom again. Felicia's in there now. She's in a light yellow dress, same style as the green one she wore yesterday.

HOH room now. Reilly's up, in light blue denim shorts and a light gray hoody. Blue's there. She thinks she has something goin with Matt.

Cirie and Kirsten are conversing now in the comic bedroom. Red comes in to get something out of the dresser. The Voice asks Cirie to put on her microphone. She says "I need to get clothes on!" Then she fastens it around her neck. Izzy told Cirie she was snoring.

I better get some work done.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, CrazyDog said:

Cirie for sure because Cirie is good. Which of course she would be it’s her 6th fucking time. He’s not really included in anything now though.

17 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

I've watched for 10 minutes and I'm already annoyed by the constant running faucets in the bathroom. So wasteful. And get off my lawn, kids!

That drives me nuts every season. How can people do that?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

He finds it: Spices and condiments. He asks Reilly if honey is a condiment.

Large gathering in the kitchen: Felicia, Izzy, Blue, Jag, Corey, Luke, Matt, Cameron, Reilly and America.

Kirsten is wondering why they took her eyelash curler and tongue scraper.

Whirling brown portal of doom! Feeds back.  Reilly tells how she rushed into the HOH bathroom and pulled down her pants, ready to hop in the shower. Then she remembered there are cameras and said, "Please don't show that to America!"

They're going to make slop tacos today.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

They had slop soaking in water overnight. Luke complains because is slop is like oatmeal. Then he puts red pepper flakes in his slop. Burn!! Luke is tiring. He keeps on complaining.

Hisam is in the gym. I think that's why we hardly ever see him, he's always exercising.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Hisam sighting! He's puffing away on the exercise bike. He's talking with Jag, who's sitting on the bench. They're talking about meeting people, now about how people are religious. Jag says he is not very religious. Now they're talking about religion in general and how people's actions.

• Like 3

They were having an interesting conversation. Jag talked about being Sikh and what the religion is. His family his from the Punjab state in India. Hasim is Muslim and his family is from Egypt. His whole extended family is in Egypt. He was talking being Muslim and after 9/11, his mom told him not to show his religion as much.

Now in the storage room, Reilly says she doesn't want blood on her sword when talking about picking the two out of the four. Interesting variant on "blood on my hands."

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Oof. Sad to see that Reilly is anti women’s alliance. No one is saying that the women must *only* work with other women, but we’re also not not saying that. ;) But seriously, in that clip posted above, Reilly makes it sound like she’s giving this hot take regarding her willingness to work with the men over women. Girl… that’s been the mentality of a majority of the women in this game since the show started. You ain’t doin’ something new. Also, you’ll be out as soon as the men decide you’re expendable (unless you’re in a showmance with one or more of them, of course). 

I know that Cirie has had chance after chance to win Survivor and now Big Brother, but I can’t help but like her and root for her. I’ve also been thinking about what it would be like to be living in the Big Brother house with my mother and, as much as a love her, that feels like it would be incredibly stifling. Especially when your mother has a following from another reality show! Talk about not being allowed to have your own *thing*! 

• Like 8

Reilly had a 15 minute chat with Izzy in the HOH last night about how awesome Izzy is, how she wants to work with her and how she (Reilly) wants the game to be played with honesty and integrity.  She also said she likes Cirie and Felicia and would like to work with them, and I've heard her talk about how much she likes Blue, so I'm not getting this sense of Reilly only wanting to work with the guys and screw the other girls.  Honestly, I think she's just blowing smoke up everyone's ass right now.

Reilly did sneak off to the HaveNot room with Jag last night and told him she wanted to go to the end with him.  She said something about when she first saw him in the elevator she knew she wanted to work with him.  

Edited by enchantingmonkey
  • Like 1

Just to clear something up about the empty bed in the hospital bedroom. It wasn't Reilly's bed. What happened is that Luke - I think that was his bed - went and slept in Reilly's original bed.

1 hour ago, Stinger97 said:

I know that Cirie has had chance after chance to win Survivor and now Big Brother, but I can’t help but like her and root for her. I’ve also been thinking about what it would be like to be living in the Big Brother house with my mother and, as much as a love her, that feels like it would be incredibly stifling. Especially when your mother has a following from another reality show!

Jared has no hope of a showmance while his mother is there.

• LOL 3

Yeah, the one thing I’m sure about with Reilly is that she and Jag are all in with each other as a duo. With everyone else,  she seems to flip flop based on who she’s talking to. But she definitely wants Kirsten out, so Kirsten needs to win veto so @peachmangosteen and I can laugh and laugh.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, enchantingmonkey said:

I'm not getting this sense of Reilly only wanting to work with the guys and screw the other girls.  Honestly, I think she's just blowing smoke up everyone's ass right now.

Same here. Reilly said she came in wanting an 8 person alliance. I think it’s more like 12. Every name anyone says to her, it’s “oh, I really like him/ her!” Reilly just wants everyone to like her and to be safe.

• Like 4

I haven't seen much of Kirsten on the feeds but I did enjoy her vibrant personality when she was talking to Reilly in the HOH yesterday.  The house seems united in getting her out, so I feel obligated to root for her to stay, but she has a lot of people working against her.

I'm watching PlutoTV on a FireStick, and it's only allowing me to watch Cam2, so I'm getting a lot of Izzy, who isn't one of my favorites.  

They just got their notice that Noms are today, so maybe there will be some excitement later on.

• Like 2

Hot take here, but I don't mind Reilly's comments.  Girls alliances never work out in BB land.  I probably wouldn't want to be in an all girls alliance either if my #1 person is a guy (Jag).

ETA: I am a woman. Not that it matters though 🤣

Edited by Slider
  • Like 1
16 hours ago, leocadia said:

Izzy is for sure.  I caught a snippet of a conversation they were having about various other HGs and Izzy would make a comment and then say "Of course, if you (Cirie) see something different, you would probably know." 

Like @Alice Mudgarden said, if you know Cirie, you should know that she will use you as far as it's helpful and then cut you.  

I wouldn't be sorry to see Izzy go, but Cirie will try to ensure that she sticks around as long as it helps her game. Izzy bothers me because it seems like she's playing for Cirie. 

• Like 2

I had feeds on mute because of a meeting and when I unmuted, everyone was all excited about something. They hadn't had nominations yet so I don't know what was going on. Reilly and Jared had a conversation where Reilly assured Jared that he was not going to be nominated. What she's most afraid of is if Kristen wins POV and Reilly has to pick someone to go on the block. Right now it's not so bad because BB picked the people up for nomination.

Now it's bunnies! So I think they're doing nominations now.

• Useful 1
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

So it’s looking like there will be no eviction, an 18th HG will be coming in, and the house will be split into 2 sides. 

I mean, if it saves Kirsten, I’ll take it!

What? Where did that come from?

• Like 2
8 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Nighttime feeds report, starting around 1:30 BB time:

Felicia, Hisam, Bowie and Red were discussing past seasons. .Hisam hated how X cut Ky because he likes to see a finale with strong competitors, where the votes are almost equally split. Felicia thinks it was a failing of moral character. But what can you expect, he’s a lawyer. Lots of tsk-tsking from her.

Hisam enjoyed the Frankie/Zach romance. Bowie luuuves Frankie. (Nooo, girl! Don’t make me reassess you.) Red still calls his kids a fruit loop dingus.

To the HR room, where Cameron is also talking about the Cookout. He loved how regimented it was, and the brilliant strategy. He wants to use the +1 element in an alliance with Reilly. The decide on a core alliance of the two of them plus Jag and Corey. They both luuuve Jag. Corey is just looking for a home, so he will be loyal to them. Around this core will be a “bubble wrap” of Matt, Luke, Jared, and Izzy. Maybe Cirie, but she can’t go too far because enough is enough. The core duo of Cameron + Reilly makes sense because no one will expect it. Cameron thinks people will expect him to align with Red. But he does not think Red will go far. He doesn’t trust Bowie— there’s something missing there. He doesn’t really trust Izzy, either. He thinks everyone in the comic book room is a floater.

Cam says he threw the HoH comp. Reilly wanted to win it, but now she has to lay low for awhile lest she be considered a target. She wants Kirsten out, and says she will be fucked if Kirsten stays. Cam is fine with that— Kirsten has been rubbing people the wrong way. They decide Felicia would be a good second nom, and that neither of them can win a comp, so no worries.

Thanks for an awesome recap, @30 Helens!  I barely had times to watch feeds since they began, except for when they woke up today. Why is Kirsten getting on everyone's last nerve? I haven't seen enough of her to judge.

LOL I read that last sentence not once, but TWICE as to say they decide Felicia would be a good second "mom". Time to break out my new readers I just bought today! 🤪

9 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

So it’s looking like there will be no eviction, an 18th HG will be coming in, and the house will be split into 2 sides. 

Officially split, like a twist? They've made this a very busy season already.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Slider said:

What? Where did that come from?

It’s all over Twitter. The poster on there who actually has given real spoilers (so not spoiler girl lol) posted it. Plus, Janelle posted about doing a live with Kaysar about the 18th HG.

🙄

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
12 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Be careful what you wish for. What if it’s Frankie, lol

• Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2
4 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

Oof. I was kind of liking Reilly in the first episode. But what a downer take from her.

He's another I liked and will inevitably be disappointed in lol. I have to root for my fellow senior citizens in the house.

Let me please add that I definitely need Kirsten to win that Veto. Nothing wrong with killing the first house plans of the season.

3 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

They had slop soaking in water overnight. Luke complains because is slop is like oatmeal. Then he puts red pepper flakes in his slop. Burn!! Luke is tiring. He keeps on complaining.

Hisam is in the gym. I think that's why we hardly ever see him, he's always exercising.

He definitely gives me Brendan (Rachel) vibes in more ways than one. 

• Like 3
34 minutes ago, enchantingmonkey said:

I haven't seen much of Kirsten on the feeds but I did enjoy her vibrant personality when she was talking to Reilly in the HOH yesterday.  The house seems united in getting her out, so I feel obligated to root for her to stay, but she has a lot of people working against her.

I'm watching PlutoTV on a FireStick, and it's only allowing me to watch Cam2, so I'm getting a lot of Izzy, who isn't one of my favorites.  

They just got their notice that Noms are today, so maybe there will be some excitement later on.

Yuck, you're right about Kirsten. Girl has no chance in hell if it's a house consensus. (And I hate house majorities).

Canada here, Pluto and all 4 feeds (plus Quad cam) work fine on my Firestick. I'm using Nord VPN. I do have to go in and occasionally clear the cache from all the apps that are in use at the time, though. Hopefully yours will be back to working soon, @enchantingmonkey!

• Like 2
6 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Once I heard Reilly say her album was Morgan Wallen and call him her 'country boyfriend' she went down in my esteem

Can’t argue THAT point with you in the least. 😄 But hey, it could be worse; at least it wasn’t Jason Aldean. 

6 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

and then I saw this video and yea I'm over her.

More on this below.

5 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

Reilly's whole "I don't need to work with girls, boys are the best" nonsense just makes me roll my eyes right out of my head.  

That wasn’t the take I came away with - Reilly seemed to be focusing more on the character and capabilities of prospective alliance partners than their gender - but one key contextual element seems to be getting left out of this forum discussion: Reilly was talking to Cory at the time.  What the hell, you expect Reilly to go all “GIRL POWER!!! YEAH!!!” in a conversation with a VanderBro!?!?  Doing so would be beyond brain-dead; Reilly might as well paint the bullseye on her own back.

12 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

SHUT IT SHUT IT SHUT IT THE FUCK UP RIGHT FUCKING NOW.  DO NOT BE PUTTING THAT SHIT OUT INTO THE UNIVERSE.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 12
20 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

That's funny, because Izzy has this theory that the game will really start when they're down to 16 Hamsters (and I'm thinking, "why can't the game start when there are 17 Hamsters?"), and then they will be divided into groups of 4.  Anything that proves Izzy wrong is fine by me.  

I wonder if Hamster 18 will be Cory's brother.  There has been quite a bit of chatter in the house about him being gone for so long when he was in The Nether Region. *giggle* (I can't help but chuckle like a childish teenager whenever they talk about the Nether Region)

• Like 2

'Ya know, Frankie irritated me in his own season--hey, did you know his sister is Ariana Grande?  But when the whole house turned against him and was kind of bullying him, I found some sympathy and kind of rooted for him.  I'm always going to be a fan of the underdog.  I can't help it.  When he dropped the "Frankie" schtick, he actually seemed to be a decent person.  Unfortunately, Frankie has now made a huge brand out of the "Frankie schtick" and appears to be incapable of being a normal person.  His performance in the skit at the top of the show in the premiere informs me that not only is the Frankie schtick still going strong, he's gone a little extra these days as well.  So there is no way I'm going be OK with Frankie back in the house. 

However, with that said, and with love, I say to you now.....I'd rather have Frankie than fucking Paul back in the house.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

I do think the houseguest entering has to be male, to even out the genders, so sorry, no Britney this time!

I kind of wish they just had the 18th houseguest enter with Cirie, as now this 18th houseguest is a week behind in socializing, but it also depends on WHO it is.

Either way, more time for the newbies to get situated is fine with me!

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

15 minutes ago, HurricaneVal said:

However, with that said, and with love, I say to you now.....I'd rather have Frankie than fucking Paul back in the house.

I'M GONNA NEED YOU TWO TO CUT IT OUT, RIGHT THE HELL NOW.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 7
59 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

OVERWHELMING NO. 

Staggering no.

Stunning no.

Mind boggling no.

Devastating no.

Crushing no.

Astounding no.

I got a thesaurus to find as many ways of saying overwhelming no as possible.  Bring me Mr. Pectacular.  Bring me Josh.  Bring me anyone - ANYONE but Paul or Frankie. Or Christmas.  I don't want her either.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 7

If we're putting it to a vote, I'd have to vote for Paul to be in there.  I just cannot stand that ridiculous character that Frankie plays.  Plus, this group seems to be mostly friendly with each other, so I think Paul would have to play a different game than what he played in that Horror Show that was BB19.  

Imagine my disappointment at realizing the Cute Animal feeds aren't live.  This is the third time I've seen that grey kitten play with its tail in the title pink housey thing, although it makes me smile every time.  

• Hugs 1
10 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's also very likely the 18th houseguest is NOT Big Brother alumni. They could be from The Amazing Race or Survivor or, hell, let's throw out Tough as Nails for the laughs.

Watch it be Caroline from Survivor. Not sure if the house guests could take her in such a small place. At least in Survivor you can walk away from the others if you need to.

Regarding Paulie (snicker), I would like him to come back ONLY if house guests would ask him when is he going to be on The Challenge again and ask him how he liked being on the show. (Hint: he failed.)

Oh, and to ask him if he'd make an apple pie for them.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Like 2
  • LOL 4
16 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Regarding Paulie (snicker), I would like him to come back ONLY if house guests would ask him when is he going to be on The Challenge again and ask him how he liked being on the show. (Hint: he failed.)

Oh, and to ask him if he'd make an apple pie for them.

This, only if he promptly loses a veto a la clown shoe and is immediately voted out.

ETA: And the remaining cast silently waves American flags with expressionless faces while he walks out the door barefoot, Austin style.

Edited by Slider
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
26 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's also very likely the 18th houseguest is NOT Big Brother alumni. They could be from The Amazing Race or Survivor or, hell, let's throw out Tough as Nails for the laughs.

Even The Challenge. There's some spec it's Johnny Bananas, which hell I'd almost rather see Frankie or Paul.

This de-nomination ceremony is taking too damn long. But this group can't even figure out Cirie and Jared are related when they're carbon copies of each other so I suspect there's a lot of explaining and probably reshoots lol.

• LOL 2

Just once I'd love it if they didn't cast someone who claims they're 'afraid' that a Black woman is going to 'blow up.'

I am so disappointed that Felicia told Izzy and Cirie she understood Reilly's decision. I thought for sure she would see through it, especially with the comments she already made about Reilly. Sigh. I hate this kumbaya bullshit.

• Like 2