Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Zombie week was maybe the worst twist ever, but in terms of game impact I think out final 3 would be different right now if they hadn't allowed Jag to win back to back HOHs. And that bugs me, because it really violated the one consistent rule BB has always adhered to and gave such an unnecessary advantage to Jag and Matt. 

At this point, I have to believe Matt is having some sort of Frollo from The Hunchback of Notre Dame crisis where he is attracted to America and hates it.  There is no other reasonable explanation I can come up with to explain his behavior. I believe someone on twitter said he has mentioned America 163 times since she was evicted--and that was yesterday. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 2
5 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Jag for the win!  Definitely.  He by far played the best game, made the best moves, chose the best allies.

BJ hardly spoke.  Just followed along happy with her choice to attach herself to Jag.

Matt's just one neck of a nice guy but nice guys don't finish up first.  He was a good friend, loyal and won when Jag needed him to do so!

Yep Jag for the win!

The only move that counts is the last one and if Jag wins the final HOH and takes Matt he definitely will lose and deserves too.  Matt played a way stronger social game and didn't piss anyone off and won HOH only when he had too so kept his good relationships in tip top shape.  Jag stands no chance unless he wins HOH and evicts Matt which he won't do.

• Applause 1
2 hours ago, Skooma said:

The only move that counts is the last one and if Jag wins the final HOH and takes Matt he definitely will lose and deserves too.  Matt played a way stronger social game and didn't piss anyone off and won HOH only when he had too so kept his good relationships in tip top shape.  Jag stands no chance unless he wins HOH and evicts Matt which he won't do.

Maybe but didn’t Matt make promises to players he didn’t keep?  That could come back to bite him. 

Christ. On one hand, Jag deserves to lose for not cutting Matt. On other hand, Jag deserves to win because he explained his game just now & Matt sucked in jury questions. Congrats, Jag, I think. Good luck pivoting Reilly to build most clout moving forward. 🤷‍♀️ I’ll apologize soon enough if my read wrong  

ps:  CORY KNOWS!!

• LOL 9

Well, I told my sister two days ago I’d immediately Venmo her $100 if Matt did NOT win. Safest bet ever, and I haven’t even started watching tonight.

Love you folks, will be back next time, but what a disaster of a season!

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

After the horrid things Matt has said about Cory and America, I'm glad they dont have voting Matt on their conscience. I expected Cam to win AFP after the edit he's been getting all season but still disappointing ending to this season for me. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
6 hours ago, nickp1991 said:

We survived 100 days

Well I didn’t. I think I died during zombie week but just resurrected myself to say props to those of you that diligently endured for the cause of enlightening and entertaining the rest of us. There’s very little of the actual game I want to remember after today. See y’all for the jingle fest or whatever crap Julie just revealed. Looks like Christmas buddy games. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2

How weird was it that season ended when Cirie secret revealed & she indicated Jared is going to woodshed.😀. I Literally don’t know who won, even now. Realized o truly do not care. I guess I’ll figure it out before morning. So much potential lost. 

• Like 1

Welp, Matt is not a good public speaker and probably for obvious reasons but he really did choke up there tonight.  Meanwhile Jag rehearsed over and over again until his speeches sounded like a pre-recorded shopping list but he owned his bloody hands so he got it.

Cam did get a good edit but he was out a long time so it was surprising to me he won over pretty guy with equally good TV edit, "Matty Ice."  I figured Circe would make top 3 but because of all her other times on Survivor and the show CBS doesn't want you to know exists (The Traitors) she wouldn't be given the money over someone perceived as more "needy" like these two guys.

I wonder who came in fourth.  My guess is Felicia for all her TV highlighted "antics."

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Skooma said:

Welp, Matt is not a good public speaker and probably for obvious reasons but he really did choke up there tonight.  Meanwhile Jag rehearsed over and over again until his speeches sounded like a pre-recorded shopping list but he owned his bloody hands so he got it.

Cam did get a good edit but he was out a long time so it was surprising to me he won over pretty guy with equally good TV edit, "Matty Ice."  I figured Circe would make top 3 but because of all her other times on Survivor and the show CBS doesn't want you to know exists (The Traitors) she wouldn't be given the money over someone perceived as more "needy" like these two guys.

I wonder who came in fourth.  My guess is Felicia for all her TV highlighted "antics."

My guess is one of Cory and Jag. Maybeee America or Felicia. 

• Like 1

Just dropping in to thank the Live Feeders for doing the tough work so us broadcast-only viewers didn't have to.

I haven't watched every season of BB but I'm sure this one had to have been one of the worst. So, give yourselves a few hugs for getting through it.

Onward to BB26! 🥴

• Like 12
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3

This is far from the worst season, but that's only because the show has had so many terrible seasons. 

But yeah, definitely not a good season. But at least Jag is a hilarious winner! Dude was evicted 10-0 and ended up winning the whole season!

Thanks for everyone for the posting, we'll see each other next year, like a twisted annual reunion show!

• Like 19
  • LOL 3

It seems pretty clear that Matt had maybe given some thought to what he might say in a speech, but none to how he might answer some of the questions the jury might have. I'm not sure whether that reflects complacency on his part or a genuine lack of understanding of how the F2 jury interactions would occur. Either way, Jag had not only prepared but did a good job of figuring out what he was going to be asked and how he could respond. I think he hit all the points the jury wanted him to hit, even if he was overzealous. Of the three, I'm glad Jag won. Matt is terrible and Bowie is so extremely embarrassing. 

Taran on RHAP seems convinced that Matt has been intentionally creating and driving strategy from the backseat for pretty much the whole game. I also watched the feeds, and I'm honestly not entirely sure why he thinks that. Matt was a strong social player, but his main thing was agreeing with whatever anyone else wanted to do (and then sometimes doing it and complaining later about how they manipulated him into doing it). I think he had a lot of luck and the right alliance and, yes, some degree of empathy from the other houseguests. Other than keeping himself from getting evicted a couple of times, I don't know that I'd give him a lot of credit for strategy. I think that in addition to clearly being a poor speaker and not thinking through his responses, he didn't have much to articulate to the jury. 

At least he went out in true Matt fashion--bringing up America for no reason that makes any sense at all. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 2

From what I can gather on social media, there were bitter feuds between Cory/America stans and Cirie and/or Felicia addicts. My theory is they all cancelled each other out -- especially within the pairings -- so that's why Cameron ended up with AFP.

Please don't contradict me; it's the only thing giving me solace.

• Like 4
  • LOL 9

I just posted two links to articles in the media thread.  

In the first, Matt said he hadn't thought about the questions they asked.  Since they were pretty obvious questions and I don't think Matt had ever watched the show, I wonder if Jag/Bowie even thought to tell him to prepare.  Because Jag obviously prepared the hell out his answers. 

In the second, the reporter mentions to Cameron that Dr. Will said that the jury roundtable was the most contentious one he'd seen. 

WHY DIDN'T THEY SHOW US THAT INSTEAD OF A STUPID CLIP SHOW?  And yes, I'm shouting at you, Mr. B. 

To paraphrase myself, above, I would have watched the hell out of an hour of Cirie and Felicia going at it.

• Like 13
  • LOL 5
15 hours ago, Auntie Velvet said:

From what I can gather on social media, there were bitter feuds between Cory/America stans and Cirie and/or Felicia addicts. My theory is they all cancelled each other out -- especially within the pairings -- so that's why Cameron ended up with AFP.

Oh but I will.  Just read the later arriving comments in the televised Finale thread.  TV viewers only there seemed to have loved Cam too.  They were given a very positive, regular guy underdog fighting back against great odds TV edit of Cam so it is totally understandable.

Like I've said here in the past, my guess is TV only viewers probably make up more than 95% of the voters.  Especially since everybody and their pet dog walks around with their cell phone in hand and they can vote easily with that.

Very few voters then watch, or in my case, read about the live feeds nor do they spend time on social media over just some TV show.  They come home from a hard day at work to relax in front of the TV and why the hell not thumb their way to the CBS site real quick to vote for good old Cam who tried his best against all these alliances that shut him out.

Edited by Skooma
  • Like 2

Swear to God, if Dr. Will has one more plastic surgery he’s gonna be the spitting image of Mary Pickford.

16 hours ago, Auntie Velvet said:

One question: was it Cameron who darkhorsed his way into the AFP – or his hair?

Edited by Nashville
  • LOL 8
On 11/10/2023 at 5:42 AM, Auntie Velvet said:

The fallacy with that is that Cory and America didn't even make the AFP Top 3.  BB Twitter is hardly a reliable source.   They were completely wrong about Jag - that he will lose $750k if he took Matt to the finals.

Cam is a BB superfan - and he's a competitor.  Cirie said he and Jag were the best competitors.  Because of that, Cam had to fight to stay in the house.  He couldn't just float like other HGs.  He didn't have the best social game - and he owns that.

Edited by inandout
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, SummerDreams said:

I don't understand why the producers protected Cam and him awful behavior throughout the season resulting in casuals loving him. I'm really disgusted with that.

So much this. 

• Like 3

The same question can be asked of production about other houseguests' behavior, including things not only seen on live feeds but on the broadcast as well including Jared using the "r" word. I am guessing that if production got rid of everyone who did something viewers may not like, there wouldn't be any houseguests left. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
On 11/11/2023 at 12:52 AM, Nashville said:

Swear to God, if Dr. Will has one more plastic surgery he’s gonna be the spitting image of Mary Pickford.

One question: was it Cameron who darkhorsed his way into the AFP – or his hair?

I thought Dr Will was looking like an extra from Twilight.   😄 🧛‍♂️

• LOL 6
On 11/11/2023 at 7:48 PM, inandout said:

The fallacy with that is that Cory and America didn't even make the AFP Top 3.  BB Twitter is hardly a reliable source.   They were completely wrong about Jag - that he will lose $750k if he took Matt to the finals.

I'm not sure it's an obvious fallacy since my point was that America and Cory cancelled each other out, and Cirie and Felicia did with each other. They all had higher fan rankings than Cameron. But Cameron wasn't in a popular duo so there was no one to split his vote.

But it's all theoretical, so who knows?

• Like 5
  • Useful 1