Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, atomic said:

"just for the money." 

Yes. They are all just playing this game for 100 days to make friends. Sigh. 

ETA: it amuses me that they think they are going to be thought of as an iconic duo/trio. That’s all I have left……

Edited by pennben
  • LOL 6

I knew he was too much of a wimp. 

Honestly, though, it probably came down to the fact that he really can't argue that Matt was ever disloyal to him, and he just NEEDS his fucking stupid narrative to make himself feel better. 

I now really NEED Matt to cut Jag at F3. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
41 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well, I WAS gonna watch tonight's episode.

The one positive of this is when I thought he would cut Matt I was kinda upset that I wasn't gonna watch tonight because I'm sure as hell not staying up past 11 but now I'm fine with it lol.

• Like 2

Is tonight's episode live?  Felicia is wearing nice earrings, but other than that they just seem to be hanging around unlike most eviction nights.  They've been playing cards and are eating now, altho nothing elaborate.  Tonight is only going to be on an hour later than a Thursday show.  Felicia, Matt, and Jag played cards about an hour ago.  

I rewound and have been watching the last hour or so.  More entertaining that some of the things they've done later.  

Jag opined that All-Girls alliances never work and someone always tries to start one (Kirsten) on the first day or second day.  Matt:  the only thing they would have in common is gender.  

Me:  You mean like the Brigade? 

They then talked about people living in the NY/NJ area:  Cirie, Izzy, Blue, America.  Felicia speculated that America would move to Nashville to be near to Cory at college.  Nashville and I can go look for them at Cooter's Place across from the Opry House.  

Matt then, classy guy that he is, said "maybe America can be a receptionist at Cory's school."  [Smirk, laugh, smirk some more.] 🤯

When I went live a few minutes ago, Felicia, Jag, and Matt were discussing the shifting alliances to Bowie Jane.   It is kind of funny that they don't know how much info Jared and Cirie were sharing with the other sides. 

Jag said that Felicia's blindside of Hisam was the best move of the season.  When Matt said that was the only blindside of the season.  Bowie brought up Red.  Matt said, quite reasonably, that Cameron and Bowie were only ones who were blindside.  Felicia and Bowie Jane had a convivial laugh over that time that Felicia lied to BJ and then berated her for being upset. 

Good times.  

ETA:  Kittens at 4:25 BBT

Edited by Thalia
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, pennben said:

So, feeds back. Sounds like Jag keeping Matt. Not sure that’s a mistake by him. But, sigh. 

Complete mistake.

37 minutes ago, Thalia said:

Is tonight's episode live?

Yes.

But when?  How much did football bleed over tonight?  What is the appox start time anyone know?

Don’t know about anybody else, but to me this ranks one of the most boring seasons on record - and that’s saying something.

On second thought, boring might be the wrong word – disappointing might suit better.

• Like 17
  • Applause 1

At this point I really want BJ to win, but in the immortal words of The Rolling Stones,

"You can't always get what you want."

After that jury segment, she just might beat Jag, not Matt.  They don't like Jag much.

It's Matt's to lose.  He'll beat either one of them.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, Gemma Violet said:

Glad to see Felicia (and her annoying laugh) evicted.  So I guess the mustard seed stuff didn't work.

Hey now, that one mustard seed did a lot of heavy lifting during this season. Now if Felicia had had two seeds, maybe…

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

He's a full blow misogynist so I can't say he's a fine winner. And it will never not annoy me that him and Bowie played the same game but Bowie gets raked over the coals for it while Matt is apparently loved by the jury. Welcome to BB, where misogyny always wins lol.

• Like 11
  • Sad 4
  • Applause 7
10 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

He's a full blow misogynist so I can't say he's a fine winner. And it will never not annoy me that him and Bowie played the same game but Bowie gets raked over the coals for it while Matt is apparently loved by the jury. Welcome to BB, where misogyny always wins lol.

This is exactly the sort of thing I was referring to in another thread when I said I heartily disliked everybody in this season’s F4*; there isn’t a HG remaining I can even think about pulling for where the thought doesn’t immediately conjure up reasons why rooting for them grates on multiple levels.

* Longer than that, really - but let’s keep it simple.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea, we're getting a winter season. We will never know peace. 😭

I can smell Taran's frustration from here. 😅

Regarding Jag keeping Matt; Jag plays for his brand which is him being the first Sakh guy to ever play BB and his culture being all about integrity. I bet Jag knows he will lose next to Matt so he prefers to plan for the future (money from interviews, amazing race etc) and hope that Bowie wins final hoh and picks him, rather than ruin his reputation as a loyal guy.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, SummerDreams said:

the first Sakh guy to ever play BB

Yeah, well, he really needed to Sakh up.

8 hours ago, Nashville said:

Now if Felicia had had two seeds, maybe…

... or a jar of Grey Poupon, maybe....

• LOL 16
6 minutes ago, Gummo said:

Yeah, well, he really needed to Sakh up.

I think you need to Sikh a different word to express yourself here…

6 minutes ago, Gummo said:

... or a jar of Grey Poupon, maybe....

Now that’s just being greedy.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think Taylor made just this point to Julie on Sundays show…which Julie ignored.  

• Like 13

By the way, I was expecting that the jury segment would be about Cirie revealing the secret to the jury players. Why didn't she? It would be really fun to see their jaws dropped. And in the finale they can reveal it to the final three as well.

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, SummerDreams said:

By the way, I was expecting that the jury segment would be about Cirie revealing the secret to the jury players. Why didn't she? It would be really fun to see their jaws dropped. And in the finale they can reveal it to the final three as well.

Maybe she and Blue were asked to continue to keep the secret until finale night so it can be included with all the surprises, i.e. "We can now reveal that Bowie Jane is not only a DJ--she's an attorney!"

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • Like 2
  • LOL 5

Last night I did something I sometimes do near the end of a season and rewatched the first episode to remind myself of how they were introduced.  Not sure if there is a more appropriate thread for this, but here goes. 

Red was the first one they showed and he was much goofier in his intro than he was in the house.  They really played up the hillbilly stchick.  In the house he was like Blue, and not "on" for the most part, unless he was in the DR.  I also got a little nostalgic for East Tennessee, because it was a typical rainy summer day in the mountains.  

In the beginning of her intro, Blue sounded like a young NYC professional.  But she slid into her brand by the end of the intro. 

Jared's introduction reminded me of why I thought I'd like him.  But, boy was I wrong. 

Mecole made me laugh when she said this:  "I definitely won't be the kind of player who lays low."

Along with letting us know about his three majors, Jag started by letting us know he is a genius.  Thank you Jag. 

Felicia looked like she has a really nice family.  There were some photos of her from when she was in the Air Force, and she was just adorable.  

Hisam didn't say the word "right" once.  

Cory has a black belt in some kind of martial arts.  I don't think I ever saw him exercise in the house.  He has a double major (Jag still wins!) in Communications and Poly Sci -- guess that is where he learned about Constitutional Amendments

Bowie Jane was champion tennis player when she was young and went on the pro tennis circuit in Australia for a while.  

The first thing Cameron said was that he was a Space Cowboy.  He also said his hair is named "Bertha."  I did think his interactions with his little girl were sweet.   

Finally, America is a graduate of Brown.  But as we all know, she doesn't cook or do laundry, so who cares.  

• Like 10
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

Maybe she and Blue were asked to continue to keep the secret until finale night so it can be included with all the surprises, i.e. "We can now reveal that Bowie Jane is not only a DJ--she's an attorney!"

"That's not the only thing Bowie Jane has been keeping secret! Bowie Jane, reveal your biggest secret!"

"I'm not 35, I'm 46!"

• LOL 19
4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I fully agree with your first and last sentences. But I don’t think they played exactly the same game. Compwise, they’re about equal. Strategically, also about equal (i.e. terrible). But Matt played a much better social game, which is why the jury loves him. He spent a lot of time engaging with the other side of the house, especially the Mamas. He was a very good mama’s boy.

I’m not sure Bowie’s failure to socialize as effectively was entirely her fault, because of the Mamas’ irrational hatred of her. But even in the beginning, when bonds were being formed and no hatred existed, Bowie had a tendency to hang on the sidelines, cheerful and agreeable, but not fully engaging. It also took Bowie longer to find her group (or “squad”, as Jag annoyingly puts it), which gave her a reputation as a floater. Matt found his place right away and stayed there, which gives him jury points for loyalty and stability.

As I think someone else pointed out, Reilly leaving was probably the best thing for Matt’s game. That brought him closer to Jag, who was happy to comp beast for the both of them, allowing Matt to lay low much of the time. If Matt and Reilly had stayed together, they probably would have been targeted as a couple, just like Cory and America. But nobody seems to mind couples when they’re two men. Even when they’re the two most athletic men in the house. Not threatening at all. 

So while I cannot make any case for Matt to win on a personal level, on a game level I think he’s played a much better game than Bowie, who was middling at best in all areas, and Jag, who won a bunch of comps but had terrible jury management. CBS will love a Matt win, too, for his Deaf All-American Boy story. In terms of inclusivity points, I bet they rate that higher than a Sikh winner. An Aussie lawyer win gets them nothing, so they would hate it if Bowie wins. Maybe another reason to root for her?

• Like 10
  • Love 2
33 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

Oh, absolutely. There’s no way production would allow that secret to be revealed off camera and rob them of their chance to have a live, dramatic reaction of…. meh. Probably the only one who will care is Cory. But they’re definitely saving the reveal. It wouldn’t surprise me if they even threatened financial penalties for leaking.

• Like 8
56 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Bowie Jane, reveal your biggest secret!"

"I'm not 35, I'm 46!"

"I'm not 35, I'm 104!"

Now THAT would be interesting !

At this point, I expect the Cirie/Jared reveal to have all the impact of a wet firecracker.

Also, I think Jag will be fine with a Matt win -- because it plays into the story Jag tells himself about what a noble, ethical fellow he is.

Edited by Gummo
  • Like 2
  • LOL 5

I think the one who will give the best reaction to the reveal is Cory. He's such a big fan of Cirie and not only did he partner with her son, he also contributed to her son and her #1 ally being evicted while also participating in a pretty epic fight in the process.

From the Izzy eviction to the double eviction where Cameron then Jared were sent packing is where this season peaked for me. Then the zombie twist killed everything. 

• Like 9
57 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Oh, absolutely. There’s no way production would allow that secret to be revealed off camera and rob them of their chance to have a live, dramatic reaction of…. meh. Probably the only one who will care is Cory. But they’re definitely saving the reveal. It wouldn’t surprise me if they even threatened financial penalties for leaking.

Taran said that Cirie has said she wants to keep the secret until finale. Maybe she doesn't want to discuss this while in jury. Maybe she doesn't want to discuss in jury, period. 😋

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

So while I cannot make any case for Matt to win on a personal level, on a game level I think he’s played a much better game than Bowie, who was middling at best in all areas, and Jag, who won a bunch of comps but had terrible jury management. CBS will love a Matt win, too, for his Deaf All-American Boy story. In terms of inclusivity points, I bet they rate that higher than a Sikh winner. An Aussie lawyer win gets them nothing, so they would hate it if Bowie wins. Maybe another reason to root for her?

Yeah, I think Matt sucks as a person, but I think he's been playing a pretty normal BB winner's game this season. This isn't, like, Evil Dick or Boogie winning or some shit like that, where those weren't even real wins. 

This is more like a better version of Josh - be the person people hate the least in the final. And Josh was also (and is still) a terrible person, as well. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

Some of Jag's jury management reminds me of Paul lol. 

I think Matt would be a middle tier winner. Sort of like Drew Daniels without the comp wins. Jag would be like Ian near the bottom for me. 

Yeah, agreed. Matt would just be a typical bland winner, like most winners. 

As a person, though, he sucks. 

• Like 6

Wow. Just read Felicia learned her brother died in week 9. She apparently talked to her family & they wanted her to stay in the game. She was not just a helluva character on the show, but also a very strong woman. Best to her & her family. 

• Like 6
  • Hugs 3
  • Sad 15
  • Love 3

Popped on the feeds briefly tonight because I was wondering how everyone would eat without the Mamas left to feed them.

None of them know the basics of cooking and were totally clueless trying to make something as simple as chicken. They ended up cooking it with no seasoning and decided if it was done or not by poking at it to see if it was "bouncy" enough. 

Matt of course had to get his jokes in about this being the exact reason they kept Mama Fe around as long as they did. I'm actually a little surprised he hasn't shit on Bowie yet for being THIS bad in the kitchen after all the digs he's made at America's cooking skills (which I've seen and happen to be miles better than Bowie's).

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

Turned on feeds tonight because why not, there are only a couple of days left. Why not? Well, let me tell you.

We start with Bowie explaining to Matt that Jag went to DR. It seems Matt missed the “D” part of that when Jag said it, and had been wondering why Jag was talking like a pirate. And for the next five minutes, it’s Bowie cracking herself up by saying “arrr!” over and over. (It’s not exactly the Algonquin Round Table in here.) Jag returns and the joke is revived. “Arrr!” “Arrr!”  Arrrgh.

No staying up late tonight. Matt goes to bed. Jag and Bowie also need to rest up for their head-to-head tomorrow. “This is the last chance we have to beat him,” Jag frets. Bowie wonders if she should throw it and let Jag go against Matt in the final, since between them, he is the strongest. Jag says no, he doesn’t want that responsibility. What if he lost? He’d feel terrible. He’s nervous about competing against Matt in a live comp on Thursday, because Matt is good at live events. So are you, Bowie assures him. Jag is confident he can do well, but it’s so hard to prepare since he doesn’t know what the comp will be. He shrugs it off. If it’s meant to happen, it will happen. If he doesn’t win, it wasn’t meant to be.

• Like 4

The jealousy he has for Cory/America is bizarre. Apparently, he also talked about how Cory grew the mustache to look older for America. Buddy, why did you then copy Cory and start growing a mustache at the same time? Weirdo. Also, it reminded me of Paulie single white femaling Paul in BB18, which was actually really funny lol.

• Like 9
  • LOL 3

They'll be jealous because of the letter...that they don't know about? He added later that Cirie would tell them, but before that, he was going with them NOT knowing about the letter and still somehow being jealous. What a fucking tool. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 6
54 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

The jealousy he has for Cory/America is bizarre. Apparently, he also talked about how Cory grew the mustache to look older for America. Buddy, why did you then copy Cory and start growing a mustache at the same time? Weirdo. Also, it reminded me of Paulie single white femaling Paul in BB18, which was actually really funny lol.

Ooooo-kay….  I need y’all to help me out here, because I’m apparently missing something fundamental:

• AmeriCory has been TMI’ing it up as a full-blown showmance both on and off broadcast for most of the season, complete with shower scenes which would make Anthony Perkins blush.
  • Ratt has been nonexistent since Week 2, at which time Reilly was gently rebuffing Matt’s attempts at romance - until Matt’s win of the next-to-last HoH comp of the season got him a letter from Reilly in his HoH basket.

Therefore, Cory & Korea will have to be jealous of Matt & Reilly because of… reasons…?

I’m confused. 🧐

On 11/6/2023 at 8:09 AM, peachmangosteen said:

He's a full blow misogynist 

Well, THAT was Freudian as fuck.

• Like 1
  • LOL 14
1 hour ago, Skooma said:

Since Felicia was evicted on a Sunday and not just 2 days before the finale did she get to go to the jury house instead of a hotel room you think?

I think she didn't. She will join them for the roundtable and then back to the hotel.

• Like 2
On 11/6/2023 at 9:26 AM, peachmangosteen said:

Yea, we're getting a winter season. We will never know peace. 😭

As long as it's better than this one, I'll be okay. I peaced out of this nonsense about the time they started with the 10pm episodes on Sundays. Once or twice I watched one of the weekday ones, but never paid attention. I may watch the finale, just to see the Cirie/Jared reveal fizzle like everything else Grodner touches. This cast could have been well above average, but the stupid twists ruined it all. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Well, this season’s been withering on the vine since Zombie Week, but I’m glad we all stuck it out anyway—it’s the people you meet along the way who make the journey suck less. I don’t even know why I go into the episode threads, all the cool people are here. Thanks as always to the feed watchers for keeping us apprised on every bit of in-house stupidity and I look forward to y’all’s thoughts as we march toward that final disappointment.

• Like 10
  • Love 6