Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Feeds are back.  It sounds like Jag won, because they were talking about Jag and BJ being in the "losers bracket."   And that now another game in the winners bracket is coming up but BJ said "I'm still in the losers bracket."  

• Like 1
4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don’t believe Final 4 evictee ever goes to the jury house. 

Yes but since this eviction came earlier than the usually Tuesday one with extra days to the Finale that was why I asked if this one would be different.  Guess we will find out eventually.

So it’s the big Bro-off in the end, just as God and Grodner intended. Somewhere, Kyland is heaving a sigh. 

If Jag wins, who will he take? Will he stay loyal? Actually, no he won’t. He has pledged final two to both Matt AND Bowie, so he will have to betray someone. Stuff that in your integrity sack, mister.

I do kind of wonder if part of the reason Jag kept Matt last week was distrust of Bowie. Between him and Matt, Bowie would definitely keep Jag. But if it were between him and Felicia? Bowie would have been a fool to keep him in that scenario. She’s a ditz, but she’s not a fool. Maybe Jag just couldn’t bear the prospect of a finale that didn’t include him or his best bro.

• Like 6

I just don't understand how cutting Matt NOW (if Jag were the win the final leg of the F3 HOH) would be any better than cutting him at F4. So I think Jag might just let Matt win and trust that he will take him, so Jag doesn't have to be disloyal. 

• Like 6
3 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I just don't understand how cutting Matt NOW (if Jag were the win the final leg of the F3 HOH) would be any better than cutting him at F4. So I think Jag might just let Matt win and trust that he will take him, so Jag doesn't have to be disloyal. 

So Jag could win BB?  Either time would have worked.  Nobody is voting Bowie Jane so difference either time is winning $750,000 or not.

This is a game of plotting and backstabbing.  Them thar are the rules basically.  There is no integrity in this game.  This is not the real world.  Just say the truth.  "I can't win sitting beside Matt so I had to evict him." 

You tell the truth, feed Matt's ego and you own your act proudly and people respect that thus you get the crown. Game of Thrones, summer reality show (into fall) version.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
4 minutes ago, Skooma said:

So Jag could win BB?  Either time would have worked.  Nobody is voting Bowie Jane so difference either time is winning $750,000 or not.

This is a game of plotting and backstabbing.  Them thar are the rules basically.  There is no integrity in this game.  This is not the real world.  Just say the truth.  "I can't win sitting beside Matt so I had to evict him." 

You tell the truth, feed Matt's ego and you own your act proudly and people respect that thus you get the crown. Game of Thrones, summer reality show (into fall) version.

Right, but that's the EXACT reason he should have done it at Final FOUR, so if he didn't do it THEN, why would he do it NOW? 

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Right, but that's the EXACT reason he should have done it at Final FOUR, so if he didn't do it THEN, why would he do it NOW? 

Maybe Jag figured cutting Felicia at F4 - and sending her to the hotel instead of to the JH - might get him some gratitude votes from the other jurors.  😉

(if Cirie’s bed could vote, I’m sure it would throw one his way…)

• LOL 8
55 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Better late than never?

Unfortunately for Jag he thinks BB is a "game of honor" and not a "game of thrones" so he will most likely double down on his mistake if he wins the last HOH.  Well, Reilly will be happy about that anyway.

I'm not a Sikh but I have had and still do have lots of Sikh friends over the years and they are all rolling their eyes out of their sockets at Jag's "integrity" stuff.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Penultimate feeds nights, and this is where I’d usually be feeling a bit of nostalgia and anticipation. This is when I would find Enzo anxiously pacing the upstairs hallway, drilling himself on dates, or Taylor continuing to make her best case for a final two seat. This is when I’d be saying farewell to my fellow late night feedsters and looking forward to something good happening, maybe, on finale night.

Tonight, the only last minute gameplay is from 3 buffoons sitting at the kitchen table, getting drunk and playing cards. And there are no fellow night owls, because everyone else had the good sense to peace out long ago. 

It’s really astonishing how quickly and completely this season imploded. You can debate when it happened— was it zombie week? or was it the moment Cirie first turned around and announced her presence, champagne flute in hand?— but never has a pretty decent cast been so utterly mishandled and wasted.

One thing they did get right about this season was the cutaway screen: the perfectly tacky, completely appropriate golden colonoscopy. We should have paid attention, gang. All along, it was telling us exactly where we were going. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 7
  • LOL 11
5 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Penultimate feeds nights, and this is where I’d usually be feeling a bit of nostalgia and anticipation. This is when I would find Enzo anxiously pacing the upstairs hallway, drilling himself on dates, or Taylor continuing to make her best case for a final two seat. This is when I’d be saying farewell to my fellow late night feedsters and looking forward to something good happening, maybe, on finale night.

Tonight, the only last minute gameplay is from 3 buffoons sitting at the kitchen table, getting drunk and playing cards. And there are no fellow night owls, because everyone else had the good sense to peace out long ago. 

It’s really astonishing how quickly and completely this season imploded. You can debate when it happened— was it zombie week? or was it the moment Cirie first turned around and announced her presence, champagne flute in hand?— but never has a pretty decent cast been so utterly mishandled and wasted.

One thing they did get right about this season was the cutaway screen: the perfectly tacky, completely appropriate golden colonoscopy. We should have paid attention, gang. All along, it was telling us exactly where we were going. 

You are the voice of the people.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

I think the season could have survived either Fields alone. Though I would have preferred neither of them.

But Zombie Week was just such a big Fuck You to fans who want to watch a real game with actual consistent rules. 

Sure, Prod has manipulated the game before, but this was so blatant and so unfair.

And it slowed the pace of the game to a crawl. 

The season never really recovered.

• Like 8
  • Applause 7
9 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I can only speak for my own waning interest in this show but the season being way too long combined with the same people winning every competition made it extremely boring and anticlimactic. I'm not really much of a live feeder, it doesn't interest me (though I enjoy reading y'alls updates), I watch for the strategy and there was very little to watch. We needed Cory/America/Cirie/Felicia to win a single competition the second half of the season to spice things up but it never happened. It's been a Jag/Matt coronation for the last month. Credit to them for dominating but it doesn't make for compelling TV. 

• Like 14
  • Applause 1

What is it with Bowie Jane and campaigning?  Last night she and Jag had their usual pat themselves on the back conversations (aren't we glad we care more about integrity than $750K).  BJ said she wouldn't campaign to Matt, that she'd rely on "talks" they'd had in the past.  

They then said that if Felicia was in the F3, she'd be campaigning hard, but Bowie Jane just "doesn't want to play that way."  

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
4 hours ago, Cutty said:

I can only speak for my own waning interest in this show but the season being way too long combined with the same people winning every competition made it extremely boring and anticlimactic.

100%.

But Zombie Week was just such a big Fuck You to fans who want to watch a real game with actual consistent rules. 

Yes, yes, yes, @Gummo.

I peaced out after Zombie week, and I'm only back now to say my goodbyes to everyone until next season, and watch the finale.  Haven't turned feeds on in forever.  I pray they figure out the comps, spare us from a bullshit wasted week, and give us a good variety of newbies, and even then it might not be enough to get me interested again.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, Evenshorter said:

Why do people even agree/apply to be on this show?? 

They just want to make friends for 100 days and give your friend the money??

IT'S A GAME - if you're not going to play to win, why bother??

Stockholm syndrome? You're stuck in a house with strangers (...usually), you form bonds with them, and even though you're ostensibly still jockeying for position, the connections you make muddy those waters and it's harder to keep your eye on the goal because on some level you may be rooting for others as well.

That's one reason I'd be reluctant to go on the show—by the time I reached the jury stage, it could be hard to keep cutthroat focus on the money because I might actually like or at least sympathize with some of these people.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Thanks to all the feed watchers.

Love reading your posts and enjoy the snark, keeping me updated.

Feeds are just too tedious for me to stand.  I have music playing all day until 7.

We shall muddle through finale night and Matts coronation.

• Like 3

On top of Zombie Week being their worst twist EVER (and that is saying a lot for a show that has been packed with terrible twists over the years), it was also so clearly UNNEEDED. They could have just not done a live eviction that week. Yes, they'd lost some fan interest, but only SOME fan interest. Most of the casuals wouldn't have even been spoiled! 

Or have an eviction on a different day that week or whatever. They had so many possibilities and they chose the dumbest possible one. 

• Like 6
21 minutes ago, PhoneCop said:

Stockholm syndrome? You're stuck in a house with strangers (...usually), you form bonds with them, and even though you're ostensibly still jockeying for position, the connections you make muddy those waters and it's harder to keep your eye on the goal because on some level you may be rooting for others as well.

Yeah I mentioned that in the past.  They even showed them brief messages from home in the last TV episode as if to remind them that hello, these people are not your family, we are.  Bring your family the money!  But nothing gets through to these idiots.

It wasn't zombie week for me but, like Cutty said, nobody was winning the HOH except first Cam early then Jag with an occasional Matt thrown in.  Same old same old with no chance for a shake-up by that point.  Like it was "Groundhog Day" for most of the long, l-o-n-g season.  (Kill Phil!).

• Like 1

Did you get a load of BJ’s parents? The mother looked like a frigging Aussie Vanderbilt. Or maybe a Murdoch. And Mother cooed that she and hubby went on a three week “holiday” but kept up on BJ’s time in the house. How sweet. Something tells me their “holiday” wasn’t at Ayers Rock. Mother no doubt has the best dentist and on-call hair stylist in Australia, too. Anyway I assumed Jag and Matt clocked how prosperous they looked. Of course it would mean zilch in their decision to drag her into the F2 if either of them wins but still.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
30 minutes ago, TimWil said:

Did you get a load of BJ’s parents? The mother looked like a frigging Aussie Vanderbilt. Or maybe a Murdoch. And Mother cooed that she and hubby went on a three week “holiday” but kept up on BJ’s time in the house. How sweet. Something tells me their “holiday” wasn’t at Ayers Rock. Mother no doubt has the best dentist and on-call hair stylist in Australia, too. Anyway I assumed Jag and Matt clocked how prosperous they looked. Of course it would mean zilch in their decision to drag her into the F2 if either of them wins but still.

Bowie's mom looked AMAZING, but in defense of the Aussie's most of them take long back to back vacations because it's so expensive and far to travel for them, so they go on holiday for 3-4 weeks minimum just to make it worthwhile. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
1 hour ago, TimWil said:

Suddenly it makes sense why Bowie doesn't care about the $750K (or know how to cook a basic meal for herself after 46 years).

• Like 2

I’d forgotten about the clip show, so I didn’t watch until I saw it mentioned here. (And then I didn’t really watch, I kind of listened while I prepared dinner— something I usually reserve for old sitcoms, or late night talk shows.) I didn’t see anything odd about Bowie’s parents. Seeing Jag’s sister rekindled some warm feelings I had towards him, because I remember how torn up he was about missing her wedding.

But my big takeaways were 1) Meme: why did you squirrel yourself away and deprive us of what could have been a very entertaining personality? and 2) Cirie: why did you not save yourself for my Golden Brother spin-off idea, because your exasperation and snark are exactly what I had in mind for that show. I would also watch the shit out of the Grumpy Mamas: Cirie & Felicia sitcom I proposed earlier in the season, so I’m good with whatever works for you. Just don’t bring Jared, please.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Bowie is making a last minute push for Jag to bring her to F2:

• She understands why the thought of cutting Matt is hard for him, but he has to consider the life-changing amount of money at stake.
  • Taking Jag to the end is not as hard a decision for Matt, because he knows he will win either way. 
  • She wants Jag to think of himself. She wants to go to final two, but she’s happy with second place.
  • Nobody is going to vote for her. 

When she brings up his gamble taking Matt vs Matt’s lesser gamble taking him, Jag lets out a big “ohhhh.” He never thought of it that way. Bowie says Jag has fulfilled his end of the bargain. He let Matt play this far when he didn’t have to.

Bowie leaves and Jag stares at the photos of his family. He starts whispering to himself in words that are not quite audible. I can’t be sure, but I think he’s practicing his jury speech. A speech he may never get to give if he doesn’t win the final challenge, because I think Matt will take Bowie. And unlike Jag, I don’t think he’ll wrestle with that decision at all.

• Like 7

Jag and Matt get together and compare Bowie’s pitches to both of them. It’s all irrelevant, because they’re taking each other no matter what. They feel bad for Bowie, but that’s how it is. They’re so loyal! Plus it would look so bad!

Jag says he wouldn’t be able to live with himself if he didn’t take Matt. He wants to make history together. If he has to lose, he wants to lose to Matt. Matt: Same.

Neither are studying, because they don’t care. It doesn’t matter. It’s done.

Bowie comes in. Jag wants to have a slumber party, but he gets shot down. Matt wants to sleep alone. Bowie gets called to DR, and Jag tells Matt he’s going to sleep next to him in Cory’s old bed. He’s afraid Bowie will try to campaign some more, and he doesn’t want to hear it. Matt says he might want to change the sheets.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
10 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

On top of Zombie Week being their worst twist EVER (and that is saying a lot for a show that has been packed with terrible twists over the years), it was also so clearly UNNEEDED. They could have just not done a live eviction that week. Yes, they'd lost some fan interest, but only SOME fan interest. Most of the casuals wouldn't have even been spoiled! 

Or have an eviction on a different day that week or whatever. They had so many possibilities and they chose the dumbest possible one. 

So, in other words - Production handled this entire season the way Jag handles an HoH.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 9

Everyone settles into bed. Looks like Jag’s getting his slumber party after all. (With new sheets.) I’m a little disappointed in the lack of last-minute thievery this season. Usually, they run around the house trying to pull everything they can off the walls. The only souvenir Matt is taking is a hanger for Reilly. I guess it has some special significance? For him, maybe. I expect her reaction will be along the lines of “um…thanks?”

Matt and Jag continue to talk about Reilly, their muse, their goddess. And so we end as we began, worshipping Reilly. It’s come full circle. 

That’s a wrap on feeds for me. It’s been a pleasure. Schedule your colonoscopies. 

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

We finally made it to day 100!!! Thanks to all of you on here. This is such a welcoming space where I felt safe to vent frustrations with this season. I really do enjoy this little corner of the internet. 💕

• Like 11
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

A speech he may never get to give if he doesn’t win the final challenge, because I think Matt will take Bowie.

I don't see it but I hope you're right. Then at least there's one funny/interesting thing happening in the finale lol.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
29 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don't see it but I hope you're right. Then at least there's one funny/interesting thing happening in the finale lol.

No way does Matt take Bowie; he knows already he wins even against Jag so he will feel better giving Jag the 75k than to Bowie.

• Like 3

Jag for the win!  Definitely.  He by far played the best game, made the best moves, chose the best allies.

BJ hardly spoke.  Just followed along happy with her choice to attach herself to Jag.

Matt's just one neck of a nice guy but nice guys don't finish up first.  He was a good friend, loyal and won when Jag needed him to do so!

Yep Jag for the win!

• Like 1

She talks to me about the final 3 players, teases how the jury is feeling, addresses the "holiday surprise" speculation and comp criticism, reveals who she'd want to see play again, and more.

Oh, great. Now Julie’s trolling us, too.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
5 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

There's basically zero hope for actual surprises tonight, right? The bros bro down to the very end. Frank Eudy, Jr....I mean, Matt wins handily because Jag perfectly replicated Paul's game. The jury has probably been advised that there's one secret twist that's gone unrevealed until now, and coached to act more shocked about whatever it might be than they actually are. Matt or Cirie wins AFP. See you for the special winter edition, love one another.

It's sad that the thing I'm most intrigued about is the reaction to the revelation of Bowie's age/background. ("Shouldn't you be smarter, then...?")

Edited by PhoneCop
  • Like 3
  • LOL 3