Type keyword(s) to search

The Annual Golden Globes - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I feel like because they have the same first name "is Gosling or Reynolds better looking?" is a thing but I don't see how because Gosling is CLEARLY the victor in such a contest.

Viola Davis looks great and is great.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, mojoween said:

I feel like because they have the same first name "is Gosling or Reynolds better looking?" is a thing but I don't see how because Gosling is CLEARLY the victor in such a contest.

Huh.  I would have gone 100% with Reynolds!

• Love 7
15 minutes ago, Mountainair said:

Does the Globes have an In Memoriam segment? I know there's one awards show that does not. 

The Globes is the one that doesn't.  SAG-AFTRA and the Oscars will, as will all the music award shows and the Tonys in June.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, legaleagle53 said:

The Globes is the one that doesn't.  SAG-AFTRA and the Oscars will, as will all the music award shows and the Tonys in June.

You're correct in that the Globes doesn't normally do an "In Memoriam" but I read that they will be paying tribute to Debbie Reynolds and Carrie Fisher tonight.

• Love 4

Seeing Kristen Bell just makes me realize that The Good Place didn't get a single nomination.  Boo!

I guess the voters really liked The Night Manger.  Olivia Coleman was awesome, but I was on Team Thandie Newton.  She killed it on Westworld.

Edited by thuganomics85
  • Love 9