Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E10: The Italian Invasion

• Start Topic

Before the Ireland excursion begins, Melissa hosts a Boujie Kidz pop-up for Danielle; Paul's family gives Dolores advice on how to handle drama in the Emerald Isle; once they've crossed the pond, Teresa's bachelorette party begins.

Airdate: 04.11.2023

God, apologies to Ireland on behalf of the US.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

Jennifer Aydin saying Melissa and Joe being invited to the wedding by obligation.  Shocked Mellisa face. Rewind  to Baby Joey Gorga’s baptism party and Melissa’s sister (before plastic surgery) telling Teresa her invitation there was “technically an obligation “.

• Like 14
  • Useful 7
  • Love 1

I kind of thought that a foray into another country would make these Howives a little more interesting.  What was I thinking?

All they do is whine, lie, yell, lie some more, drink and act all SKEERED because they think the CASTLE they're in is haunted.

Mother of Pearl. Make it STAWP!

• Like 15
  • LOL 3
29 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

I kind of thought that a foray into another country would make these Howives a little more interesting.  What was I thinking?

All they do is whine, lie, yell, lie some more, drink and act all SKEERED because they think the CASTLE they're in is haunted.

Mother of Pearl. Make it STAWP!

Me too, but it never stops, does it. I actually  love it when the camera  catches them all laughing. Jen A is so humorless,  Fessler is very funny.Wth did Teresa do to her lips. They actually  turn down at the corners, and she lined them with a darker  lip liner. I can't  say what DH said, he walked  in on her close up, it's a pretty bad job. I loved that Danielle  sent that picture  to Joe G, that was funny.

Is Loooie obligated ( there's  that word) to be in every  episode, even in Ireland, just asking for a friend. I didn't  like the scarf on Danielle's  head, it looked strange.

Margaret  has lost too much weight, she's lost it off her face, there's a reason  these women  get fillers. But Margaret ,wearing  blue, has beautiful  blue eyes.

Next week looks the same, lots of booze, lots of shouting. I hope they all had a Guinness  when they were in Ireland,  it's the best, so creamy.

• Like 7

Melissa's old "affair" was outed. Margaret (who has an arsenal of information) told Laura, her former friend who told Jennifer. The whole group knew. 

Remove the glasses from the table (when you see somebody is ready to fight in Ireland). Use plastic cups! Paul's brother and his wife's advice.

Melissa was not excluded from the wedding, she chose not to go. 

Jennifer Fessler mentioned again that Melissa's mother was not invited to Teresa’s wedding to start a fight...

Jennifer Aydin admitted something that was obvious: she provided information about the other women to the coffee grounds reader.

Why did the women have to wear outfits in different shades of green for the bachelorette party? Isn't it a stereotype (because it's the national color of Ireland)? 

Melissa just claimed on Andy Cohen's WWHL that her mother and sisters badmouthed Teresa on social media 13 years ago. A viewer tweeted to Andy a screenshot of a post against Teresa that Melissa's mother "liked" 2 days ago. Melissa's family does it constantly.

The buns at the top of the head (see Margaret, again, and again, and Rachel in the previous episode) look horrible. 

There is no way Teresa thinks THOSE LIPS look good, is it? Rachel’s are as bad (and bigger in the confessionals). She has the botched nose job, the huge, protruding lips, and no chin (if you look at her in profile). Melissa's got into this territory after the season, and in confessionals (her lips were already bad). Margaret and Danielle cannot close their mouth. Dolores, and Jennifer's lips are bad too. Only Jenn Fessler has normal lips. It shows how uninteresting the episode was if I dedicated a long paragraph to their lips!

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
3 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

There once was a woman named Jackie
She was very annoying and tacky
She decided to eat
So her husband wouldn’t cheat
But she got demoted instead, how wacky

Nevermind.

Edited by swankie
Rethought a response.
8 hours ago, dancingdreamer said:

Jen A is so humorless,  Fessler is very funny.

Jen Fessler should have been a HW, not Rachel Fuda who is not attractive, intelligent, or interesting. But Bravo wanted to have two younger HWs. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 8

I just love the show editors!  Here you have Danielle claiming Rachel spun her words to Margaret and they immediately show the clip of Rachel repeating what she said almost verbatim!  Lol!

Jennifer!  You keep harping on Margaret telling everyone that Bill cheated on you and how it's affecting your kids, BUT YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE THAT KEEPS BRINGING IT UP!!!  Margaret said that shit last season, apologized and let it go.  YOU KEEP GIVING IT LIFE!  So if anyone is messing with your kids heads IT'S YOU!!!  Just STFU about it already.  Especially since you're doing the exact same thing to the Gorga kids.  Your kids aren't the only ones that can be affected by claims of a parent cheating.  You are a big fat hypocrite!!!  Lord I can't stand that woman!

• Like 7
  • Applause 10
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, swankie said:

Jennifer!  You keep harping on Margaret telling everyone that Bill cheated on you and how it's affecting your kids, BUT YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE THAT KEEPS BRINGING IT UP!!!

I hate her so much!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

I was sort of grossed out when Jen Fessler said she slept with James Galdofini. But she needs something to garner some attention. There was no need for her to go further and say he was inside her. What vulgar trash. He’s deceased and she is married! Have some respect for your marriage trash box.

Margaret’s shit stirring has a nasty edge this season and it’s very unbecoming. Almost as unbecoming as that ass ugly bun and her sunken in face. She looks like Marge Seniors older sister.

Jennifer Aydin looks great. She needs to clean up her personality and have some fun with the show. Instead of harping on Bills affair from many years ago. She also should just spill the nasty Marge gossip. Although  Marge said again last night she’s slept around with loads of people. Her friend probably just has more info like that which isn’t a secret.

Fessler the asshole has to keep bringing up Melissa’s mom not being invited to the wedding. Teresa tried to appease Melissa instead of getting into it but Melissa can’t resist the urge to say that Tre originally said there was history there. WHO CARES. We also see the Melissa cheating rumor came from Margaret albeit for her ex friends mouth. Not Tre. 

• Like 13
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, swankie said:

I just love the show editors!  Here you have Danielle claiming Rachel spun her words to Margaret and they immediately show the clip of Rachel repeating what she said almost verbatim!  Lol!

Jennifer!  You keep harping on Margaret telling everyone that Bill cheated on you and how it's affecting your kids, BUT YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE THAT KEEPS BRINGING IT UP!!!  Margaret said that shit last season, apologized and let it go.  YOU KEEP GIVING IT LIFE!  So if anyone is messing with your kids heads IT'S YOU!!!  Just STFU about it already.  Especially since you're doing the exact same thing to the Gorga kids.  Your kids aren't the only ones that can be affected by claims of a parent cheating.  You are a big fat hypocrite!!!  Lord I can't stand that woman!

Jennifer, like Jackie before her used the cheating rumors as a story line. Jackie for a whole season, Jennifer for a second one. 

• Like 5

Danielle told Rachel that "people were saying that Margaret has an arsenal". When Rachel told Margaret it was "Danielle said that you have an arsenal" which is why Marge came at Danielle. The difference is that Danielle thought she was sharing the gossip she'd heard about the other HWs with another newbie, while Rachel used it to badmouth Danielle and ingratiate herself with Marge. Again, not sure why Marge took offense, she's said similar about herself. Heck, it's her flipping tagline.

Loved seeing Dolores actually get off the fence for once and call Melissa out (albeit in a her interview) for not bothering to communicate with Teresa and instead just complaining to everyone in earshot. Also happy to hear that the constant negative social media comments from Melissa's family were mentioned on WWHL.

Teresa looked like the joker at lunch, combination of lip fillers and lipstick color choice. Why does anyone think that looks good?  They all look like muppets. 

I hate Jen Fessler even more now after the James Gandolfini story. Ok, yes, I'm incredibly jealous. But she's truly is just a Marge soldier continually stirring up shit anytime there's a moment of peace or levity within the group. 

Finally, waiting to see how the Gorgas think Teresa's to blame for the Melissa cheating rumor Marge spilled to her former friend.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

I was sort of grossed out when Jen Fessler said she slept with James Galdofini. But she needs something to garner some attention. There was no need for her to go further and say he was inside her. What vulgar trash. He’s deceased and she is married! Have some respect for your marriage trash box.

Margaret’s shit stirring has a nasty edge this season and it’s very unbecoming. Almost as unbecoming as that ass ugly bun and her sunken in face. She looks like Marge Seniors older sister.

Jennifer Aydin looks great. She needs to clean up her personality and have some fun with the show. Instead of harping on Bills affair from many years ago. She also should just spill the nasty Marge gossip. Although  Marge said again last night she’s slept around with loads of people. Her friend probably just has more info like that which isn’t a secret.

Fessler the asshole has to keep bringing up Melissa’s mom not being invited to the wedding. Teresa tried to appease Melissa instead of getting into it but Melissa can’t resist the urge to say that Tre originally said there was history there. WHO CARES. We also see the Melissa cheating rumor came from Margaret albeit for her ex friends mouth. Not Tre. 

Andy Cohen asked Melissa twice on his show (WWHL) yesterday why she is not angry at Margaret because she told everybody about the cheating, and they are still good friends. She didn't answer. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 4
18 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

That was in extremely poor taste, even more so since she is married. 

• Like 7
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

They better show some scenery of gorgeous, breathtaking Ireland and not focus on these harpies sitting around a table and yelling at each other. 

Teresa's hair extensions are ridiculously long. 

Delores talking with Paulie's parents with her dress slit down to her navel showing off her boobies. So tacky. 

No Frank again. He must be seething. 

There is no reason or purpose for Rachel to be on this show. Danielle's big personality is enough for two people. 

• Like 12
  • Love 4
16 minutes ago, snarts said:

Danielle told Rachel that "people were saying that Margaret has an arsenal". When Rachel told Margaret it was "Danielle said that you have an arsenal" which is why Marge came at Danielle. The difference is that Danielle thought she was sharing the gossip she'd heard about the other HWs with another newbie, while Rachel used it to badmouth Danielle and ingratiate herself with Marge. Again, not sure why Marge took offense, she's said similar about herself. Heck, it's her flipping tagline.

Loved seeing Dolores actually get off the fence for once and call Melissa out (albeit in a her interview) for not bothering to communicate with Teresa and instead just complaining to everyone in earshot. Also happy to hear that the constant negative social media comments from Melissa's family were mentioned on WWHL.

Teresa looked like the joker at lunch, combination of lip fillers and lipstick color choice. Why does anyone think that looks good?  They all look like muppets. 

I hate Jen Fessler even more now after the James Gandolfini story. Ok, yes, I'm incredibly jealous. But she's truly is just a Marge soldier continually stirring up shit anytime there's a moment of peace or levity within the group. 

Finally, waiting to see how the Gorgas think Teresa's to blame for the Melissa cheating rumor Marge spilled to her former friend.

Yes! Isn’t Margaret’s tagline “I’m a shitty friend and an even shittier enemy” ? Thought she was proud of that. She’s just mad about the younger prettier Danielle taking away her and Jackass’s screen time. Rachel’s not a threat since she’s not pretty and not entertaining.

Agree about Fessler. 

• Like 9
5 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

They better show some scenery of gorgeous, breathtaking Ireland and not focus on these harpies sitting around a table and yelling at each other. 

Teresa's hair extensions are ridiculously long. 

Delores talking with Paulie's parents with her dress slit down to her navel showing off her boobies. So tacky. 

There is no reason or purpose for Rachel to be on this show. Danielle's big personality is enough for two people. 

I don't have too much hope for seeing Ireland, although I would like to, as well. Are we going to see more fights? Yes. 

Melissa was with Joe Gorga again on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live last night. I don't think it was a coincidence since this was after the episode that the cheating was mentioned (and the cast members see the episodes a few days before they air), and Melissa and Joe were ready to deny the rumors.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 5

They've been in Ireland a minute now and I'm having first hand embarrassment/cringe-y moments for them. Melissa wearing the green sweater and Gucci-esque purse on the plane was enough for me - she was dressed like she's going to a St. Paddy's day parade.  FFS

and Jennifer, if your husband is spending all his at home time in the pool house....its a you thing honey.  He's just not that into you Dolly.  STOP TALKING ABOUT THE AFFAIR ON TV!!!! 

• Like 16

Do these asses think that you have to wear green in Ireland?

Also, maybe I am nuts, but I think Jen wanted to say "a given" and not  "an obligation." Not that she didn't absolutely mean obligation; I just think she didn't want to be obviously snarky and didn't know the right "tactful" word.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 6
  • LOL 1

Melissa was adamant about not being in the wedding, her and Joe don't end up going - and something tells me that by this point in the timeline, the Gorgas had already made the decision not to go... so shut the fuck up about it, already! 

Her and Joe really do rely on Teresa for a storyline. If they're not complaining about something to do with her, then they have nothing. Get a hobby! 

And FWIW, as Joe's wife, Melissa is a family obligation to Teresa. All direct in-laws are. It is no different when Melissa, or was it one of Melissa's sisters?, said that Teresa was invited to the christening way back when on a technicality (or whatever word was used). A sibling's spouse gets the invite whether we like it or not. But they tried to make it an issue. 

Let's talk about all the dirt Margaret has on everyone! Why is no one confronting her about digging up dirt on the girls? Why has no one brought up that she told Laura about Melissa allegedly making out with another guy? There is actual real tea hanging over their heads for Housewives drama, but instead we're beating the Teresa vs Gorgas horse to death. 

Edited by funnygirl
  • Like 10
  • Applause 1

These nitwits do realize that it’s not required to wear green in Ireland, right?  

When Marge walked out in that green blazer and her hair down I swore it was Marge Sr. for a second.  All that plastic surgery and weight loss really ages her. 

I love it when these ladies spill a secret and make the other person swear not to say anything.  Girls, you’re on camera.  

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
12 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Shut the f up Melissa with your “top of the mornin’ to ya!” trying to copy Shannon Beador.  You are not, nor ever will be Shannon Beador!

I HATE that these women feel the need to try to fit in with stupid phrases that are supposedly common wherever they travel to.  And, they all try to mimic whatever is the local accent and fail miserably.  They just prove themselves to be ignorant tourists and the locals are either cringing or laughing at them behind their backs.  I think they would probably get offended if someone from another country walked up to them in New Jersey and started shouting "Fuhgeddaboutit, youse guys" and asked if they are all involved with organized crime because they are NJ Italians.

I remember Melissa showing her complete and utter ignorance of even her own heritage when they were in Italy several seasons ago and she screamed to a lady "Buona sera, senorita" - first, it was the daytime, and second, "senorita" is Spanish.

I wish they would all just be who they are, women from New Jersey who are not very well traveled.  Just admit that to local folks and they will usually embrace you.  

• Like 15

Jen Aydin did Teresa no favors by chiming in on the conversation (yet again) about Teresa's wedding and the Gorga family drama.  You know somehow or another, in the game of Housewife telephone, that Joe Gorga is going to hear that his sister only invited them because it was an "obligation", (Although, not a "technicality", as Melissa's sister told Teresa regarding her invitation to the christening back in Season 3) even though Teresa didn't say that and actually said that was wrong.

Jen Fessler is like a friggin' dog with a bone about Teresa's wedding.  I actually had some small hope that Melissa and Teresa would get along on this trip, and maybe if these other people didn't continually stir up shit, they would have.  Give it up already, Jen Fessler - move on - but, please, NO MORE about your love life.  I don't need the gory details!  I do wonder if that James Gandolfini story is true or not.  The only other person who could confirm or deny is no longer with us.  If it is true, I am just a wee bit jealous!  

I wonder if Teresa had someone come to her house while she was recovering from Covid to do a lip injection boost so that they would settle down a bit a couple of weeks time for her wedding.

I also had to laugh at all their dinner outfits.  Not one of them seemed to match the others in style and/or "dress code" appopriateness.  Teresa looked like a Swan Lake ballerina and the rest of them went from somewhat dressy to super casual.  I also noticed Dolores' red-soled Louboutins when she just had a conversation with Paul's sister-in-law about NOT wearing super high heels because of all the cobblestone streets in Dublin.

4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I bet they will have some kind of filmed "guys night" while the women are in Ireland and we will see Frank there.  Paul will probably NOT be there because his brother and sister-in-law are visiting from Ireland.  And, of course, there will be the requisite bitching about Paul not wanting to be around the other guys and more whining from Joe Gorga about Teresa and Louie - until Louie shows up late, and then, Joe Gorga will just sit and pout or bang his fists on a table.  He really is a petulant child.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 9
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, funnygirl said:

Melissa was adamant about not being in the wedding, her and Joe don't end up going - and something tells me that by this point in the timeline, the Gorgas had already made the decision not to go... so shut the fuck up about it, already! 

Her and Joe really do rely on Teresa for a storyline. If they're not complaining about something to do with her, then they have nothing. Get a hobby! 

And FWIW, as Joe's wife, Melissa is a family obligation to Teresa. All direct in-laws are. It is no different when Melissa, or was it one of Melissa's sisters?, said that Teresa was invited to the christening way back when on a technicality (or whatever word was used). A sibling's spouse gets the invite whether we like it or not. But they tried to make it an issue. 

Let's talk about all the dirt Margaret has on everyone! Why is no one confronting her about digging up dirt on the girls? Why has no one brought up that she told Laura about Melissa allegedly making out with another guy? There is actual real tea hanging over their heads for Housewives drama, but instead we're beating the Teresa vs Gorgas horse to death. 

I agree with you, completely.  I think that if there was a way that Teresa could have invited Joe without Melissa, she would have.  But, as they say - you can choose your friends, but not your family - and that, unfortunately in some cases, includes immediate in-laws.  However, the whole Melissa's Mom and sisters being invited - that would totally be an obligation invite.

As far as Margaret- I HOPE, HOPE, HOPE that someone calls her out on this shit once someone spills the beans that Margaret was holding onto that bit of old gossip about Melissa.  Margaret, and only Margaret, should be held accountable.  I've always believed that she does have an "arsenal" of dirt on everyone, and drops these little gossip bombs when and where she needs to.  

Unfortunately, I think that Margaret will get another pass from some of the ladies.  

At least, for now, Teresa isn't the one who is caught up in the middle of the gossip repeating drama.  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 6
47 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I wonder if Teresa had someone come to her house while she was recovering from Covid to do a lip injection boost so that they would settle down a bit a couple of weeks time for her wedding.

I also had to laugh at all their dinner outfits.  Not one of them seemed to match the others in style and/or "dress code" appopriateness.  Teresa looked like a Swan Lake ballerina

Teresa's lips at the dinner table made me hear Kathy Hilton's voice in my head; "Is that on purpose?" She looked like she's having an allergic reaction.

I will never not be amused by Teresa clomping down stairs in heels. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 7
15 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

As far as Margaret- I HOPE, HOPE, HOPE that someone calls her out on this shit once someone spills the beans that Margaret was holding onto that bit of old gossip about Melissa.

I wonder if this is the same "Melissa was making out (etc) with a guy in the back of a car" rumor from many seasons ago -around the same time as the "Melissa was a stripper" rumor, or is this a different guy?

Is Marge, by any chance, friends with Kim D? She had dirt on everyone too

• Like 7
8 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

I wonder if this is the same "Melissa was making out (etc) with a guy in the back of a car" rumor from many seasons ago -around the same time as the "Melissa was a stripper" rumor, or is this a different guy?

Is Marge, by any chance, friends with Kim D? She had dirt on everyone too

I was wondering the same thing, but based on what Melissa said last night on WWHL, it is the same rumor.  If not, Melissa certainly has a penchant for backseats!!  If it is the same rumor, then Marge needs to update her arsenal - this shit all came to light before she was on the show and I think it's past expiration date.

Love that comment about Marge and Kim D - totally would not surprise me if that is where Marge may be getting a lot of her information.  

I'm so glad I don't live in that part of NJ any more - what a hotbed of unsubstantiated rumors, gossip and innuendo!!  I'll take my laidback, relaxed beach vibe part of NJ over that any day!  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 7

Why all the wonderment about the green clothes?  I thought someone (Dolores??) told all of these twits to wear green for Theresa's bachelorette party in Ireland & said she told Theresa to wear white because, you know, she's the bride.  I know lots of you like Dolores but she's not the brainiest - or noticeably savvy about other cultures or countries.  Probably seemed clever to her.

I guess that accounts for all the mismatched styles too. Each selected something they owned that was green - casual or dressier - but at least, green.  Maybe they didn't know the type of restaurant chosen by production.  Didn't look like a fine dining establishment - but more of a bar/grill.  Which the production needed to select because of all the loud screeching & commotion this group was sure to cause.

Edited by realityplease
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, realityplease said:

I guess that accounts for all the mismatched styles too. Each selected something they owned that was green - casual or dressier - but at least, green.  Maybe they didn't know the type of restaurant chosen by production.  Didn't look like a fine dining establishment - but more of a bar/grill.  Which the production needed to select because of all the loud screeching & commotion this group was sure to cause.

I was so bummed they went to a generic restaurant, I was hoping for a visit to an Irish pub with conversations with Irish people, like Paul's brother and sister-in-law.

• Like 9

I really like the color green so I don’t mind them dressing in it but, do they wear much green in Ireland? I’ve heard our St. Patrick’s Day getups aren’t done over there. 

I promise last one:

There once was a guy named Bill
Who wanted to sit in his pool house and chill
Away from his loud wife
He wanted no strife
And begged her to take a pill

Again so sorry, blame Jackie Goldschneider for starting with the limericks.

Unless anyone knows a word that rhymes with Ozempic?

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Like 1
  • LOL 17

Wait - THAT was first class on AerLingus (well, 'international business class')? Good lord. It looked like flying to upstate NY on Frontier. 😳😬

Each episode, I have hope that Jennifer's hair will NOT look like a wet poodle. And each episode, my hopes are dashed.

The castle was beautiful. 

Rachel looks like Olive Oyl. New Jersey needs to get better lip injectors and extension stylists because holy shit these women look like hot garbage. And what is Danielle thinking heading out on the pub crawl looking like Brett Michaels, no offense to Brett Michaels? ❤️

Jennifer: I'm not going to say what I was told. I can't. I'm not going to say it. I'm not going to be a hypocrite. We swore on all that is holy that we would never repeat it ever, period. On my kids' lives.
Also Jennifer: OK SO IT'S ABOUT MELISSA AND SHE WAS MAKING OUT WITH SOME GUY IN THE BACK SEAT AND SHE'S A CHEATER.
Still Jennifer: Oh, and by the way, IT'S ALL MARGARET'S FAULT.

I couldn't tell which woman was Danielle in her bachelorette photos. If there were 2 people in the photo, I don't think you could have paid me to pick her out correctly.

Does anyone get the feeling that we're going to be in Ireland for about 6 more episodes?

• Like 12
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Jennifer Aydin - "I will NEVER, NEVER, EVER repeat what was said-it's so horrible."

"Oh wait - Danielle is asking-let me whisper it in front of the camera, so no one hears it."  😂

Melissa should stop messing around with her face - her lips are way overdone and her face looks very strange on WWHL.  She was so much prettier when she only had several nosejobs.

They all have gone overboard on the cosmetic work...including Teresa whose face looks awful.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Shut the f up Melissa with your “top of the mornin’ to ya!” trying to copy Shannon Beador.  You are not, nor ever will be Shannon Beador!

And who would want to be another Shannon Beador?

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 5
14 hours ago, swankie said:

Agree...100% about Jennifer Aydin. She's a shit stirrer and a loudmouth. I almost feel sorry for Bill.

4 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Teresa's lips at the dinner table made me hear Kathy Hilton's voice in my head; "Is that on purpose?" She looked like she's having an allergic reaction.

I will never not be amused by Teresa clomping down stairs in heels. 

She has seriously had too much cosmetic stuff done on her. Her nose is just ridiculous. The too tan look is so 1982. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Melissa is looking more and more like she regrets hooking herself to Teresa to try and be famous all those years ago. It’s all slowly dwindling for them now and it’s written all over her overtweaked face. Unless if next season it becomes the redemption arc where they kiss Tre’s ass so they have more of a story to keep it going. They gotta pay for that big ugly house somehow. 

I also wouldn’t be surprised to see Missy G try and hook herself into Kyles life on BH. After their Ultimate Girls Trip you could tell Melissa was full of “envy”. She wants the hot husband, big house, bling and bags…and now that she’s wanting to buy in the Hamptons, you know she’s got something up her sleeve. Or maybe not Kyle, but any HW where she won’t be overshadowed like she is with Tre. 

4 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Love that comment about Marge and Kim D - totally would not surprise me if that is where Marge may be getting a lot of her information.  

I think that’s exactly where she gets most of her info from. Kim D was just somewhere spouting her nonsense to the public. She’s a joke though. 

I think Marge is desperate. She’s got nothing to keep the cameras on her except her fake shock and awe when the women “come for her”. It’s so ridiculous. 

• Like 6
5 hours ago, njbchlover said:

They just prove themselves to be ignorant tourists and the locals are either cringing or laughing at them behind their backs.  I think they would probably get offended if someone from another country walked up to them in New Jersey and started shouting "Fuhgeddaboutit, youse guys" and asked if they are all involved with organized crime because they are NJ Italians.

Yup; they are involved in UNORGANIZED crime.

• LOL 11

There once was a girl named Dolores

Who attracted men to her clitoris

She dumped Frank for Paul

Her friend Marge hit the wall.

Her lips were too ugly to kiss.

Edited by MsMalin
  • LOL 11

The gals are all using Ozempic

They're getting too thin and they look sick

Except of course Jackie

She'll soon be a lackey

If she doesn't learn how to act slick

Louie was red in the face

Teresa was dressed in white lace

Joe and Mel didn't come

Frank acted dumb

And security all carried mace

Edited by MsMalin
  • Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 10
2 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

Wait - THAT was first class on AerLingus (well, 'international business class')? Good lord. It looked like flying to upstate NY on Frontier. 😳😬

Danielle was not in first class, but Jackie was! Perhaps Danielle was doing her wacky high kicks in the aisle of first class and the cabin crew sent her back to steerage where she belongs.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7