Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E10: The Italian Invasion

• Start Topic

I love Shannon!

I also loved when someone accused Jennifer of spreading gossip.  I forgot who said it about what.  Her reply, I’m not spreading gossip, I’m repeating it.  Oh, okay, that is totally not the same thing.

I wish the cameras had stayed with Paul, his brother and sister-in-law.  That might have actually been fun.

That castle did look nice.

• Like 14
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, Tiggertoo said:

I also loved when someone accused Jennifer of spreading gossip.  I forgot who said it about what.  Her reply, I’m not spreading gossip, I’m repeating it.  Oh, okay, that is totally not the same thing.

That is basically what Tre said when she spread the rumors about Evan cheating on Jackie during Evan’s birthday party.

Oh dear lord, if you repeat it, you are spreading it and if you repeating it while a camera is present, then you are broadcasting it. 

I don’t care how much producers goad you on, you are still free to not say anything (reason 329 why I’d never be cast as a real housewife)

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

I'm not being snarky, I'm seriously asking: how is Margaret the bad guy in this situation? From what I can tell, she heard the rumor and told what she heard to her best friend, who she'd known since childhood. What's the problem with that, in and of itself? 

I'd say Theresa, Laura, and Jennifer are the ones who've been messy. Theresa to the least extent, but still for meeting with someone who is looking to stir shit and then for alluding to on camera. Laura for breaking the confidence, even if the friendship was broken. And because she's spreading shit about a third party whose uninvolved in whatever went down between her and Margaret. And definitely Jennifer, for being the one to bring the rumor on camera, and for being an absolute flaming hypocrite. She blames Margaret more than her own husband, yet she's going to turn around and throw Melissa and her marriage under the bus to try to take a strike at Margaret. 

To be clear, I'm not team Margaret. Margaret has a nasty mouth and a steady stream of gossip, a lethal combination I would personally steer clear far clear of, but it seems like the only thing Margaret did wrong in *this particular* scenario is trust her long time best friend. But I feel like maybe I'm missing a piece?

• Like 6
  • Applause 8
6 hours ago, hottesthw said:

I think Marge is desperate. She’s got nothing to keep the cameras on her except her fake shock and awe when the women “come for her”. It’s so ridiculous. 

That and those brief scintillating scenes of her at home telling her husband what to do. 

4 hours ago, Lumpier said:

Danielle was not in first class, but Jackie was!

I noticed that they seemed to be in different classes but I think Aer Lingus only offers Business Class seats.  I wonder if it was in her contract or if she upgraded on her own dime. 

1 hour ago, lasu said:

To be clear, I'm not team Margaret. Margaret has a nasty mouth and a steady stream of gossip, a lethal combination I would personally steer clear far clear of, but it seems like the only thing Margaret did wrong in *this particular* scenario is trust her long time best friend. But I feel like maybe I'm missing a piece?

Unless I'm missing something Margaret is not owning anything and suggesting her former friend fabricated stories to make Margaret look bad.  According to Melissa on WWHL it hinges on the friend being sour because she tried three times unsuccessfully to join the show, which interestingly Andy did not confirm. 

23 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Jennifer Fessler mentioned again that Melissa's mother was not invited to Teresa’s wedding to start a fight...

I've noticed that Teresa hasn't actually started anything this season and just keeps getting pulled in by the others looking for camera time. What I'm wondering is why Fessler, despite very obvious attempts, was not made an official "Housewife" and delegated to "friend of" status by the time the season aired. She knows how to stir the pot but without the vitriol Margaret has pickled herself in over the years since she joined the cast.  If anything Fessler seems to be more entertaining than Rachel Fuda who for some reason made the cut.

Edited by ichbin
wrong name
  • Like 8
36 minutes ago, ichbin said:

Unless I'm missing something Margaret is not owning anything and suggesting her former friend fabricated stories to make Margaret look bad.  According to Melissa on WWHL it hinges on the friend being sour because she tried three times unsuccessfully to join the show, which interestingly Andy did not confirm. 

Interesting. I would think the former friend would focus the rumors about Margaret and less about the other cast members. Though the former friend could be trying to prove that Marge has an arsenal of information with the possible rumors. I do not doubt that Marge does have an arsenal of information about the other ladies. I remember during the Evan cheating rumors that Marge's Joe said he heard the rumor before. I kind of assumed he heard it from Marge. Also her outing Bill's affair as well. Marge really does not seem to have a storyline besides this stuff. Is it wrong that I want the former friend to join the show now? I wouldn't mind seeing Margaret knocked down a few pegs.

I hate Joe Gorga. Yup, that is all.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
19 minutes ago, Misslindsey said:

Interesting. I would think the former friend would focus the rumors about Margaret and less about the other cast members. Though the former friend could be trying to prove that Marge has an arsenal of information with the possible rumors. I do not doubt that Marge does have an arsenal of information about the other ladies. I remember during the Evan cheating rumors that Marge's Joe said he heard the rumor before. I kind of assumed he heard it from Marge. Also her outing Bill's affair as well. Marge really does not seem to have a storyline besides this stuff. Is it wrong that I want the former friend to join the show now? I wouldn't mind seeing Margaret knocked down a few pegs.

I hate Joe Gorga. Yup, that is all.

I realized last night that there isn't a likeable one in the bunch. I guess Dolores is tolerable sometimes. That lovely castle is wasted on these morons. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
13 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

Do these asses think that you have to wear green in Ireland?

They were wearing green because Delores wanted them all to wear green in honor of Ireland's colors except Teresa who dressed in white in honor of her getting married.  

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
3 hours ago, lasu said:

I'm not being snarky, I'm seriously asking: how is Margaret the bad guy in this situation? From what I can tell, she heard the rumor and told what she heard to her best friend, who she'd known since childhood. What's the problem with that, in and of itself? 

Plus, Margaret didn't share it on camera.  JENNIFER DID!!!  And on WWHL Melissa said Marge's ex friend is doing this because she's been auditioning for the show and keeps getting turned down.  I guess she's trying to show Andy how much of a shit stirrer she can be and we all know how he loves his shit stirrers.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
On 4/11/2023 at 11:51 PM, dancingdreamer said:

Me too, but it never stops, does it. I actually  love it when the camera  catches them all laughing. Jen A is so humorless,  Fessler is very funny.Wth did Teresa do to her lips. They actually  turn down at the corners, and she lined them with a darker  lip liner. I can't  say what DH said, he walked  in on her close up, it's a pretty bad job. I loved that Danielle  sent that picture  to Joe G, that was funny.

Is Loooie obligated ( there's  that word) to be in every  episode, even in Ireland, just asking for a friend. I didn't  like the scarf on Danielle's  head, it looked strange.

Margaret  has lost too much weight, she's lost it off her face, there's a reason  these women  get fillers. But Margaret ,wearing  blue, has beautiful  blue eyes.

Next week looks the same, lots of booze, lots of shouting. I hope they all had a Guinness  when they were in Ireland,  it's the best, so creamy.

Their fucking faces are the only scary things in that castle! I actually get a little frightened when they cut quickly from one creepy Marionette puppet to the next. They should have a reverse beauty contest. Never realized the half nose/body builder chicks ( can’t remember her name, don’t care) ears were so bad. Pin them back, you have no problems with plastic surgery. Teresa is as ugly on the outside as on the inside. I believe she wins the contest. 
The James Gandolfini story: these are the most crass bitches I’ve ever seen. Money surely doesn’t buy class. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, swankie said:

Plus, Margaret didn't share it on camera.  JENNIFER DID!!!  And on WWHL Melissa said Marge's ex friend is doing this because she's been auditioning for the show and keeps getting turned down.  I guess she's trying to show Andy how much of a shit stirrer she can be and we all know how he loves his shit stirrers.

Melissa changed the subject on WWHL because she didn't want to answer why she is still friends with Margaret who circulates all the rumors. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
14 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

Agree...100% about Jennifer Aydin. She's a shit stirrer and a loudmouth. I almost feel sorry for Bill.

She has seriously had too much cosmetic stuff done on her. Her nose is just ridiculous. The too tan look is so 1982. 

Her lips look bad for years. People call them platypus lips online. Her cheek fillers are as bad- her eyes almost disappeared. The nose job was botched. Her breast implants are too large. She has extensions that go below her waist.

Comparison of photos of her from St. Barth yesterday, and one from her first seasons on the show. 

Screenshot_20230413_044926_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20230413_080122_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, ichbin said:

But even if the former friend is 100% telling the truth, if Margaret did hear a rumor about Melissa making out with someone in the backseat of a car and then tell her at-that-time best friend about it, is that really so egregious? It would seem her biggest mistake was trusting the wrong person.

How is Jennifer not the real bad guy here, for actually bringing the rumor on camera??

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, lasu said:

But even if the former friend is 100% telling the truth, if Margaret did hear a rumor about Melissa making out with someone in the backseat of a car and then tell her at-that-time best friend about it, is that really so egregious? It would seem her biggest mistake was trusting the wrong person.

How is Jennifer not the real bad guy here, for actually bringing the rumor on camera??

Margaret deserves to be thrown under the bus, she’s a shit stirring asshole. Melissa should be mad at Margaret for discussing her at all. Jennifer is entitled to a little payback to old Margaret who brought out Bills affair on camera. She’s a piece of trash. I would love her husbands ex wife to come on the show and discuss how a pig fucker like Marge broke up her marriage. That Ozempic taking asshole deserves everything she gets.

• Like 5

I just can't stand the ignorance some of these HW display when traveling. Teresa thinking she can bring a bunch of bathing suits and not bothering to check the weather. And then looking shocked when Louis brings up that it might be cold. She looked terrible in her white dress.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

Margaret deserves to be thrown under the bus, she’s a shit stirring asshole.

OK, that's fine, but that's more of a general thing, not a this specific thing.

9 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

Melissa should be mad at Margaret for discussing her at all.

Fair, but IMO, this is really a mild transgression *IF* the only thing Margaret did was repeat it to her best friend, which is the only thing I've heard her be accused of in *this particular* scenario.

10 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

Jennifer is entitled to a little payback to old Margaret who brought out Bills affair on camera.

By doing the same to Melissa?  Jennifer isn't harming Margaret, she's harming Melissa.  Shouldn't Melissa be FAR more upset with Jennifer for bringing this rumor on camera?  

I mean, listen, I totally get it if someone hates Margaret and just simply isn't going to take her "side."  I like Jenn quite a bit as a tv character, so I'm not on one side over another.  I'm just honestly baffled at how Margaret is more in the wrong than Jennifer in this situation, and I'm trying to understand the other point of view.

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, lasu said:

OK, that's fine, but that's more of a general thing, not a this specific thing.

Fair, but IMO, this is really a mild transgression *IF* the only thing Margaret did was repeat it to her best friend, which is the only thing I've heard her be accused of in *this particular* scenario.

By doing the same to Melissa?  Jennifer isn't harming Margaret, she's harming Melissa.  Shouldn't Melissa be FAR more upset with Jennifer for bringing this rumor on camera?  

I mean, listen, I totally get it if someone hates Margaret and just simply isn't going to take her "side."  I like Jenn quite a bit as a tv character, so I'm not on one side over another.  I'm just honestly baffled at how Margaret is more in the wrong than Jennifer in this situation, and I'm trying to understand the other point of view.

Jennifer is Team Tre though so she’s not going to look out for Melissa. She doesn’t care about her or Joe Gorga. Jennifer is doing them a favor pulling stuff out of Margaret’s arsenal. Plus Marge isn’t really on Melissa’s side either. She couldn’t show up to Tres wedding fast enough. It’s also good for Melissa to get a little comeuppance for her role on the show.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Her lips look bad for years. People call them platypus lips online. Her cheek fillers are as bad- her eyes almost disappeared. The nose job was botched. Her breast implants are too large. She has extensions that go below her waist.

Comparison of photos of her from St. Barth yesterday, and one from her first seasons on the show. 

And the cave woman hairline.  Ugly nasty bitch. 

• LOL 3
16 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I love Shannon.  I know I know I’m a party of one.

I’ll sit with you. Table for two please. Shannon cracks me up! 

1 hour ago, lasu said:

air, but IMO, this is really a mild transgression *IF* the only thing Margaret did was repeat it to her best friend, which is the only thing I've heard her be accused of in *this particular* scenario.

Well Marge certainly doesn’t let go of little slights or harmless transgressions so I guess what’s good for one is good for them all. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, MaggieG said:

I just can't stand the ignorance some of these HW display when traveling. Teresa thinking she can bring a bunch of bathing suits and not bothering to check the weather. And then looking shocked when Louis brings up that it might be cold. She looked terrible in her white dress.

Seriously, did Tre think they'd be lying on a beach soaking up the rays?

Before every trip they should give each woman an unlabeled map and have them show where they think their destination is. Room assignments can be based on accuracy; farthest away gets the worst room or has to stay home.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 13
17 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

@lightninggirl, I love that you added a heart after Bret Michaels! Other than that, I have no more to add at this point.

OT but I saw him last year on tour w/ Joan Jett, Def Leppard, and Motley Crue and OMG he was absolutely the most wonderful part of that show! He just exuded joy and love and seemed like he was having the absolute BEST damn time. ❤️ But when Danielle popped on that headscarf I'm like, "NO, girl, don't you do Brett like that!" 😂❤️

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Melissa changed the subject on WWHL because she didn't want to answer why she is still friends with Margaret who circulates all the rumors. 

That part! 

Margaret was the one who dug up the rumor that Evan cheated on Jackie, but who was everyone mad at? Teresa. 

Melissa, Jackie and Co. are mad at the messenger but have none of that energy for the actual source - their friend Margaret. 

It must be true that they are afraid of Margaret and what she knows. But how sad to give someone that power over you. And it makes them look like hypocrites. 

• Like 8
17 minutes ago, funnygirl said:

That part! 

Margaret was the one who dug up the rumor that Evan cheated on Jackie, but who was everyone mad at? Teresa. 

Melissa, Jackie and Co. are mad at the messenger but have none of that energy for the actual source - their friend Margaret. 

It must be true that they are afraid of Margaret and what she knows. But how sad to give someone that power over you. And it makes them look like hypocrites. 

That’s right! Joe Benigno outed her. He admitted it to Frank that he heard about Evan cheating from Margaret blabbing about it in their home. Then she screamed at Joe in front of the group that it didn’t happen. She called him a piece of shit too. She’s very abusive and disgusting. I don’t understand why any man would leave a wife for that pig. It’s hilarious when she talks about raising her step kids. They hate her guts for cheating on their dad. Danielle Staub was right about that. She’s so gross and I love that she keeps getting uglier and now she has that messed up Ozempic face cause she’s too lazy too work out and eat less. What a lazy asshole, moron and pig. 

• Like 4
4 hours ago, lasu said:
4 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Jennifer is entitled to a little payback to old Margaret who brought out Bills affair on camera.

I too am having a hard time seeing how the two are the same.  The ex-friend of Marge's sounds like she betrayed Margaret by spilling the beans about Melissa to Theresa and Jen trying to be relevant.  Margaret did not tell anyone in the group.  Didn't share it in a TH, to another cast member, or on camera anywhere.  Jen did.  Margaret shared it with her close friend.  Who hasn't done that?  I have heard things about friends or coworkers that I just kept to myself.  Novel idea, right?  This is Jen trying to be important. 

And Margaret brought out Bill's infidelity because Jen was coming at Marge hard about her marriage, step kids etc.  And boy is Jen happy about that now!  She brings it up in EVERY scene with Bill and every chance she gets when with the girls.  SHE is the only one bring it up and "harming" her own children.  No wonder Bill stays out in the Pool House.  Which was brought up in Jen's first season, which she denied but low and behold.............its true!

• Like 7
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 1

That James Gandolfini reveal was disgusting.  The man is dead for goodness sake, doesn't have the opportunity to tell us if he had to sleep with you because he lost a bet.  I wanted to like that Fessler chick, but when I saw her on WWHL and she got bit by the fame bug with the surgery and the ozempic, I was like "this woman's been on TV for a minute and she's gonna fight to stay on it too"  Her and Siggy can go out for drinks in the next year and talk about the good old days of Bravo. 

• Like 14
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, lasu said:

So why is it then ok for Jenn to bring up Melissa's supposed affair? Maybe Melissa just needed a little break from Joe and didn't mean any harm.  How is it Jennifer's business to put it out there?

Thank you!  I don't even care that Jenn brought this up on camera.  I honestly don't.  But I just don't understand how Jenn bringing up the rumor on camera is somehow Marge's fault.  Marge might have cheated on her husband, but I don't see how that's relevant here, no matter how many times it's brought up.

The affair rumor originated from Margaret. She could have been a woman and went to Melissa, instead she gossiped about her to a blabber mouth. In Jenns defense, she did say that her and Teresa  weren’t going to out Melissa but Danielle did ask her.

22 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

That James Gandolfini reveal was disgusting.  The man is dead for goodness sake, doesn't have the opportunity to tell us if he had to sleep with you because he lost a bet.  I wanted to like that Fessler chick, but when I saw her on WWHL and she got bit by the fame bug with the surgery and the ozempic, I was like "this woman's been on TV for a minute and she's gonna fight to stay on it too"  Her and Siggy can go out for drinks in the next year and talk about the good old days of Bravo. 

I thought I’d like Fessler at first but I should have known that any friend of Marge the pig is also a disgusting trash box. And Fessler is certainly trash. Her husband should divorce her for revealing that on tv. Also I wonder if it’s true. It’s not like JG can say it never happened.

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Well Jen was just telling her friend Danielle what she heard Margaret spreading around.  You know if Margaret told L she most likely told Fessler and others. The show chose to air this footage so the whole world knows because of the choices the show made. They might even have footage of Margaret sharing this info with others but decided this footage would bring the most drama.  

It's the fact that Margaret was talking shit about her good friend Melissa behind her back that's the real drama. Anyone else saying it you would expect because they aren't friends with her but Margaret is really vile by doing this to her 'friend'.

I think Jen is on to something here. Defuse Margaret's arsenal by putting it all out there themselves. Everyone should just state what Margaret has in her arsenal and Margaret won't have a storyline. Get rid of her that way. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

It was Jen Aydin after all who asked them to wear green (I rewatched), but why didn't anybody question it? It was like wearing costumes. 

As for Jenn Fessler, she thought that going low (in how she described her affair with James Galdofini) would be fitting for the show- it's not exactly highbrow. But she didn't have to be that crude. She probably did it for the shock value. She was fighting for a spot on the show after all.

And Melissa accuses Teresa of creating all the problems!

Melissa, Rachel, Jennifer Fessler, Margaret, and Jackie still meet at events, dinners, their houses, and post about it on social media. They are a "team".

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, JKL845 said:

Well Jen was just telling her friend Danielle what she heard Margaret spreading around.  You know if Margaret told L she most likely told Fessler and others. The show chose to air this footage so the whole world knows because of the choices the show made. They might even have footage of Margaret sharing this info with others but decided this footage would bring the most drama.  

This is a lot of speculation.  It seems as though Margaret did share it with her close friend, or at least that is what Jennifier is saying.  That is not exactly spreading it around.  But Jennifier discussing it on TV, now that is spreading.  And she is doing exactly what she has been complaining about with Margaret bringing up Bill's affair.  The difference is the gossip hurts Melissa not Margaret.  If Margaret did say it on camera, there would have been plenty of buildup to Jennifer spilling the beans to Danielle.  This came out of nowhere.  Jennifer is just messy.  Very very messy.

I find it very hard to believe Jennifer and now Danielle will keep this to themselves.  Wait for it..........

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, gaPeach said:

This is a lot of speculation.  It seems as though Margaret did share it with her close friend, or at least that is what Jennifier is saying.  That is not exactly spreading it around.  But Jennifier discussing it on TV, now that is spreading.  And she is doing exactly what she has been complaining about with Margaret bringing up Bill's affair.  The difference is the gossip hurts Melissa not Margaret.  If Margaret did say it on camera, there would have been plenty of buildup to Jennifer spilling the beans to Danielle.  This came out of nowhere.  Jennifer is just messy.  Very very messy.

I find it very hard to believe Jennifer and now Danielle will keep this to themselves.  Wait for it..........

Jennifer said everybody in the group knew, but I guess nobody discussed it on camera before.

• LOL 1
7 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Jennifer said everybody in the group knew, but I guess nobody discussed it on camera before

I find this hard to believe since we have not heard a peep about it until now.  Someone upthread asked if this is back during StripperGate.  And if everyone knows, why does Jen bring it up as cryptic gossip shared by "L" that cannot be spoken around the group?   It really feels like Jen stirring the pot until she gets a fight going.  

• Like 8
33 minutes ago, gaPeach said:

I find this hard to believe since we have not heard a peep about it until now.  Someone upthread asked if this is back during StripperGate.  And if everyone knows, why does Jen bring it up as cryptic gossip shared by "L" that cannot be spoken around the group?   It really feels like Jen stirring the pot until she gets a fight going.  

Of course. That's the purpose of the show. To stir the pot. It is not about StripperGate. It's another "incident" from five years ago. But Jen Fessler seemed to know, and a couple of other women said that (I'm paraphrasing) didn't want to hear about it. Jen Aydin said that Teresa knew, and that's the reason she probably didn't want Melissa at her wedding.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, gaPeach said:

I agree.  If everyone in the group knew, why was Jennifer giving talking heads about how she would never, ever say anything?  And why did Danielle act like it was such a bomb??

I'm also not seeing how people are saying this is a good thing because it diffuses Marge's arsenal.  Setting off all her bombs and diffusing her bombs are not the same thing.  If Margaret had something in her arsenal about ME, I wouldn't consider it a favor if Jenn brought in on camera and exposed it.  Um, sure, Marge can't use that bomb, but my life is still all fucked up, so maybe no thanks.

I was listening to an article this morning about the guy who is being arrested for leaking classified documents.  I laughed and thought he should be on RHoNJ, because then it wouldn't be his fault, it would be the government's for telling secrets to a blabbermouth! 

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

When the Melissa cheating story came out last Fall, it wasn't a rumor that Marge overheard and told her friend Laura about. It was Marge saying she was there and caught Melissa making out with the dude. It continued that after hearing the story from Laura, Teresa told her brother about it off camera before they started filming and he dismissed it. Now Jen Aydin's a complete hypocrite for bringing it up on camera (after what happened to her) but how do we get from there to the Gorgas blaming Teresa and using it as rationale for skipping her wedding?

And, if body language is any indication, Melissa is guilty as charged. Watch her reaction when Laura's secrets are brought up at the lunch table. 

Here's the story from August 2022

As I was looking for that, I found one with Marge herself talking about knowing everyones' secrets from May 2022. So again, why does she now have an issue when others say the same? Make it make sense.

Margaret Josephs Says Melissa Gorga And Jackie Goldschneider Are Afraid Of Her Because She Knows Everything; Denies Being Calculated

Edited by snarts
Added articles from May/August 2022
  • Like 10
9 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

If Jackie and Melissa are afraid of Marge then the rumors must be true. Mel was cheating and Evan most likely did too.

I have a friend that worked on a reality TV show and he told me that almost EVERYTHING on these shows is fake. All the storylines, all the supposed affairs, all the innuendo about alleged affairs or hook ups...fake. It amazes me that these people go along with all this bullshit and put their kids through it as well as other family members. I guess it beats working for a living.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
14 hours ago, snarts said:

When the Melissa cheating story came out last Fall, it wasn't a rumor that Marge overheard and told her friend Laura about. It was Marge saying she was there and caught Melissa making out with the dude. It continued that after hearing the story from Laura, Teresa told her brother about it off camera before they started filming and he dismissed it. Now Jen Aydin's a complete hypocrite for bringing it up on camera (after what happened to her) but how do we get from there to the Gorgas blaming Teresa and using it as rationale for skipping her wedding?

And, if body language is any indication, Melissa is guilty as charged. Watch her reaction when Laura's secrets are brought up at the lunch table. 

As I was looking for that, I found one with Marge herself talking about knowing everyones' secrets from May 2022. So again, why does she now have an issue when others say the same? Make it make sense.

Margaret Josephs Says Melissa Gorga And Jackie Goldschneider Are Afraid Of Her Because She Knows Everything; Denies Being Calculated

It seems that Margaret (judging from the show, as well) discovers and "collects" secrets about other HWs to use accordingly. She also convinces other HWs (who don't need too much convincing because they need a storyline) to reveal the secrets instead of her doing it. She claims herself it's better for someone to be her friend than her enemy. This is her only storyline. 

I wouldn't expect less from Melissa than to accuse Teresa of being responsible for circulating the rumor, etc., so that the Gorgas can have a storyline and continue the family feud. Melissa created a clique within the show (her, Jenn Fessler, Rachel, Jackie, Margaret), so she can continue filming next season, even if she doesn't film with Teresa. I wonder what the Gorgas will do in required group events. Andy Cohen seems to still be enamored with the Gorgas, which is dumbfounding. They were always super friendly with him though- it's all about public relations. 

3 hours ago, Hedgehog2022 said:

I have a friend that worked on a reality TV show and he told me that almost EVERYTHING on these shows is fake. All the storylines, all the supposed affairs, all the innuendo about alleged affairs or hook ups...fake. It amazes me that these people go along with all this bullshit and put their kids through it as well as other family members. I guess it beats working for a living.

Not everything is fake, as we often find out from the real news. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 6
2 hours ago, ZettaK said:

It seems that Margaret (judging from the show, as well) discovers and "collects" secrets about other HWs to use accordingly. She also convinces other HWs (who don't need too much convincing because they need a storyline) to reveal the secrets instead of her doing it. She claims herself it's better for someone to be her friend than her enemy. This is her only storyline. 

I wouldn't expect less from Melissa than to accuse Teresa of being responsible for circulating the rumor, etc., so that the Gorgas can have a storyline and continue the family feud. Melissa created a clique within the show (her, Jenn Fessler, Rachel, Jackie, Margaret), so she can continue filming next season, even if she doesn't film with Teresa. I wonder what the Gorgas will do in required group events. Andy Cohen seems to still be enamored with the Gorgas, which is dumbfounding. They were always super friendly to him though- it's all about public relations. 

Not everything is fake, as we often find from the real news. 

Not everything but ALOT is. Most of these people don’t lead the most exciting lives to begin with…just boring suburban stuff.

• Like 3
On 4/15/2023 at 3:51 AM, Hedgehog2022 said:

Not everything but ALOT is. Most of these people don’t lead the most exciting lives to begin with…just boring suburban stuff.

This is actually how Real Houswives first started, with Real Housewives of Orange County.  The show was more documentary style, showing the lives of women who lived "behind the gates" of an upscale community (Coto de Caza).  It was created and produced by Scott Dunlap, who also lived there and was amazed at what he observed and lifestyle of these overly indulgent, bored housewives and their familes.  I thought it was great, just the way it was, and loved that they added NJ and NY soon after the first season of RHOC was aired on Bravo, because the lifestyles of these women were all so different.  It was actually nice seeing the NJ women doing normal things, albeit, in big homes and often, in an over the top way, but that's what made it interesting.  Whatever we may think, there are a lot of women all over the country just like the ones we watch on Real Housewives.  Even though they live in large homes, drive fancy cars, wear designer clothes and are well off, they do normal, everyday things like cooking, running errands, going to the gym, out to lunch/dinner, etc.  They have conflicts with their friends, they gossip, argue and sometimes drink too much.  THAT is what I would really like to see, instead of the seemingly production set ups over and over again.  Show me split stories of Teresa and Melissa making "Sunday gravy/sauce".  Show me Dolores dealing with not having the shoes she needs at her house because she left them at Paul's.  Show me Marge and Jen Fessler sitting, drinking coffee and gossiping all day in Marge's "Alice in Wonderland" themed crazy house.  Show me the differences in parenting styles between Rachel Fuda and Danielle Cabral.  Everyday life is so much more interesting, at least in my opinion.

Once Bravo figured out that the Housewives franchises were great for TV (and the Bravo network), they kept adding more cities, but by that time, I think the drama was more producer driven and the women they hired all were very camera savvy and more camera ready, with professional hair/makeup all the time and being willing to get down and dirty to become famous.  

I watch now because it's just like a soap opera - you may not like the characters, but you want to see them either get their comeuppance or redemption, but I LOVED the original format without the producer driven drama.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 10
  • Applause 4
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, njbchlover said:

This is actually how Real Houswives first started, with Real Housewives of Orange County.  The show was more documentary style, showing the lives of women who lived "behind the gates" of an upscale community (Coto de Caza).  It was created and produced by Scott Dunlap, who also lived there and was amazed at what he observed and lifestyle of these overly indulgent, bored housewives and their familes.  I thought it was great, just the way it was, and loved that they added NJ and NY soon after the first season of RHOC was aired on Bravo, because the lifestyles of these women were all so different.  It was actually nice seeing the NJ women doing normal things, albeit, in big homes and often, in an over the top way, but that's what made it interesting.  Whatever we may think, there are a lot of women all over the country just like the ones we watch on Real Housewives.  Even though they live in large homes, drive fancy cars, wear designer clothes and are well off, they do normal, everyday things like cooking, running errands, going to the gym, out to lunch/dinner, etc.  They have conflicts with their friends, they gossip, argue and sometimes drink too much.  THAT is what I would really like to see, instead of the seemingly production set ups over and over again.  Show me split stories of Teresa and Melissa making "Sunday gravy/sauce".  Show me Dolores dealing with not having the shoes she needs at her house because she left them at Paul's.  Show me Marge and Jen Fessler sitting, drinking coffee and gossiping all day in Marge's "Alice in Wonderland" themed crazy house.  Show me the differences in parenting styles between Rachel Fuda and Danielle Cabral.  Everyday life is so much more interesting, at least in my opinion.

Once Bravo figured out that the Housewives franchises were great for TV (and the Bravo network), they kept adding more cities, but by that time, I think the drama was more producer driven and the women they hired all were very camera savvy and more camera ready, with professional hair/makeup all the time and being willing to get down and dirty to become famous.  

I watch now because it's just like a soap opera - you may not like the characters, but you want to see them either get their comeuppance or redemption, but I LOVED the original format without the producer driven drama.

Also...the competition between all of these women on all of these franchises is out of control. All of them are involved in some kind of business deal/deals...the book deals, skin care lines, kitchen appliances, gym ownerships, caberet acts...Bethenny Frankel with her Skinny Girl line of products made her millions. The other women are are jockeying for their share of Bravo Housewife offshoot businesses and it has created tension and competition amongst these women...which has made these shows become like  Roman coliseum entertainment at times.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
On 4/14/2023 at 10:17 AM, snarts said:

Interesting. Melissa knew Margaret was circulating this long before the Ireland trip. The real reason Joe didn't go to the housewarming party and Melissa was in the bathroom crying probably because this cheating gossip was being talked about. Production for sure orchestrated Danielle going to Jen's room in Ireland to get the scoop. Everyone already knew this info weeks or months? before this scene took place. Fake is right! 

The Gorga's whole storyline this season is fake. Joe complaining about Melissa not being asked to be in the wedding (she was), his mother in law not being invited (she was) just BS to deflect from the real reason they weren't going to the wedding. They knew before the filming even started. 

I will be watching this differently to see how Melissa and the others react to this news now knowing she has known about this for quite awhile. 

Edited by Quiet1
  • Like 5
  • Useful 1

I don't get the whole James Gandolfini thing...if i had slept with him, i would have to have been pretty damn drunk...i don't give a rat's ass about his fame...he flat out wasn't attractive...that being said, i wouldn't have told friends or the whole country about it...i'd be embarrassed...am i the only one?

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Pixilicious said:

I don't get the whole James Gandolfini thing...if i had slept with him, i would have to have been pretty damn drunk...i don't give a rat's ass about his fame...he flat out wasn't attractive...that being said, i wouldn't have told friends or the whole country about it...i'd be embarrassed...am i the only one?

Attraction is not only about looks. Personality and sense of humor are also up there on the attraction list, among other things.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3

I get that and i agree...but i don't think his personality or sense of humor were impressive...i still don't get why she would brag about it...now if it were Channing Tatum i would start a podcast and talk about it 24/7 😂😂😂

• LOL 5