Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E10: The Italian Invasion

• Start Topic

56 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

Fessler said the JG tryst took place before the Sopranos and that show started in 1999. How pathetic that she even brings it up. 

I don't think it so pathetic she brought it up, it is an interesting experience that happened to her, if I were on the bus with her, I'd want to know more.  

True story in 198something my friend wanted to see Duran Duran, they were playing at the Capitol Center near DC, we drove down 95 and saw the show, afterward on our way back up 95 we passed a limo and when we got to the first limo the window rolled down and two guys were yelling at us, "Do you have any drugs?" and "Do you wanna fuck?" it was Simon LeBon and the not so attractive base player...we declined but we still talk about to this day! Not pathetic at all!

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 5
On 4/12/2023 at 5:02 AM, bosawks said:

Every time either Louie or Joe are on the screen I'm at the point I reflexively check my pockets to see if they stole my car keys.

Now this made me honesty laugh out loud. I cannot make it through an Episode, but can't give up the Forum because of Gems like this. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
16 hours ago, Pixilicious said:

I don't get the whole James Gandolfini thing...if i had slept with him, i would have to have been pretty damn drunk...i don't give a rat's ass about his fame...he flat out wasn't attractive...that being said, i wouldn't have told friends or the whole country about it...i'd be embarrassed...am i the only one?

James Gandolfini, esp at the time when Fessler was with him, could ABSOLUTELY get it! Hell yes, I'd be into him in 1999 for sure! I remember seeing him in "The Mexican" and yeah. That being said, I thought it was tacky for Fessler to brag on him after he'd passed. Probably saying it on a reality TV show if he were alive would be a no-no for the production team and probably edited out.

• Like 5

The James Gandolfini brag was the most interesting thing Jenn Fessler's said all season. Every other comment she's made ruined any tiny bit of group fun/peace by repeatedly asking about Teresa's wedding invites. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

James Gandolfini, esp at the time when Fessler was with him, could ABSOLUTELY get it! Hell yes, I'd be into him in 1999 for sure! I remember seeing him in "The Mexican" and yeah. That being said, I thought it was tacky for Fessler to brag on him after he'd passed. Probably saying it on a reality TV show if he were alive would be a no-no for the production team and probably edited out.

I’m guessing his family wouldn’t want to hear about him hooking up with some thirsty fug on a reality show. You’d think her husband wouldn’t be thrilled for bringing it up on the show either. 

1 hour ago, snarts said:

The James Gandolfini brag was the most interesting thing Jenn Fessler's said all season. Every other comment she's made ruined any tiny bit of group fun/peace by repeatedly asking about Teresa's wedding invites. 

Yes, she’s not a good addition. One of Margaret’s soldiers. Maybe she’ll turn on her too.

• Like 4
On 4/12/2023 at 5:40 PM, heatherchandler said:

I love Shannon.  I know I know I’m a party of one.

Count me in your party! She is a TOP TIER housewife. Who has given us more iconic moments? Yes, she's kind of crazy, but she's real and vulnerable and also hilarious in her confessions. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
On 4/17/2023 at 7:29 PM, Chatty Cake said:

I’m guessing his family wouldn’t want to hear about him hooking up with some thirsty fug on a reality show. You’d think her husband wouldn’t be thrilled for bringing it up on the show either. 

Yes, she’s not a good addition. One of Margaret’s soldiers. Maybe she’ll turn on her too.

She was not married to her husband. People talk about previous affairs/boyfriends.

On 4/11/2023 at 11:46 PM, ZettaK said:

The buns at the top of the head (see Margaret, again, and again, and Rachel in the previous episode) look horrible. 

It especially looks horrible on Margaret, her face is already pulled to within an inch of its life without pulling her hair back too.  And what’s with those clips holding the baby hairs in the back?  I use the same ones on my toddler.

On 4/12/2023 at 1:17 AM, ZettaK said:

Jen Fessler should have been a HW

Fessler is hilarious, stuffing her face with cheese, the hot flashes, and the fact that she actually looks like a normal person and hasn’t overdone the surgeries.  I really could have done without the vulgar explanation about her boning Tony Soprano though.

On 4/12/2023 at 6:54 AM, Chatty Cake said:

Jennifer Aydin looks great.

I have to say she probably looks the best out of all of them.  Melissa is so pretty and has a great body but in the TH’s you can see she’s overdone the fillers.  Fessler looks great and natural as well.  It’s horrible what most of these women have done to themselves, when they were naturally pretty before.

Even when she went to Ireland with Paul to meet his fam Delores was STILL in workout clothes.  Does she not own anything else??  There are plenty of of other clothes that are comfortable and cute.

I’m glad Delores called out Jackie for being an asshole.  Yeah, the psychic thing was stupid but you don’t have to be a jackass about it.  

On 4/17/2023 at 6:29 PM, Chatty Cake said:

One of Margaret’s soldiers. Maybe she’ll turn on her too.

If she ended up replacing Marge as a HW that would be glorious.  

On 4/12/2023 at 7:04 AM, snarts said:

Finally, waiting to see how the Gorgas think Teresa's to blame for the Melissa cheating rumor Marge spilled to her former friend.

I am legitimately curious about how they will spin this to be Teresa’s fault.  I also 100% believe Marge has info on ALL of them because why else would she continue to be left unscathed with all the venom she’s spewed?