Type keyword(s) to search

S10.07: Galaxy Gaslighting

• Start Topic

James starts to spiral when he feels that his friends are choosing Raquel over him; Lala breaks her yearslong dry spell when she hooks up with a new guy; Katie and Scheana clash over a hotel room snafu.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, FlyingEgret said:

Did I really just see Sandy pick up a vase with a rose in it and take a sip of water? While having a serious discussion with LVP? He really is a thirsty idiot...

Lol. I’m pretty sure he was just smelling the rose. But I still can’t get over Kristina bedazzling her hair.

ETA: and now Brock has a scrunchie?

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 9

Ariana taking Raquel’s side in the “mean girl” fight. 

I laughed so hard at James’s clipped “We’re not doing that today?” In response to Ariana’s  “I’m not doing  the Tom against the girls thing!”

Sandoval is getting incensed defending Raquel, but he always gets incensed at Katie and Lala so that doesn’t mean anything. Raquel bringing up Lala sleeping with James. I really hope nothing happened with her and Tom at this point the way she keeps throwing it around as an accusation. But either way, it wasn’t enough to stop herself from doing the same thing—but much worse (a relationship of a few weeks vs 9 years). What this did to me keeping this secret from me for years!! Oh, honey, this is just getting worse. You can put yourself in Ariana’s shoes based on firsthand, current experience! Ariana needs this squashed today!! Wow. No wonder why she didn’t see it. She’s unwilling to listen to anyone say anything bad about Raquel. Why?!?! Raquel still buzzing in the background about Lala being a mistress bimbo—and Ariana yelling staaaahp at Lala, not Rachel. Did Rachel just dab?!

Scheana doesn’t own the resort. Ooh! I take it back. “We’re not going to be like with binoculars.” *two weeks later* they’re standing literally over the wedding in their bathrobes! Lol. Of course they’ll crash other events just by proxy of wanting to hang out with others over the weekend. “Katie, stop! You’re being stubborn!” Uh, bub, that’s not how you plead with someone to come back! No wonder why she’s divorcing you! Not to mention the plan to pretend to work things our so you can trick her into giving up the room?! 

I didn’t take notes on James’s voiceovers, but he was pretty prophetic on everyone falling for Raquel’s act and taking her side. Granted, he was jealous about being pushed to the side for her…but I guess he’s back in now!

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, Steph J said:

Late arrival to the season - I gave up after last largely because I couldn't stand the thought of watching another season of Brock, but have been drawn back in by the Scandoval - and I've got to say, I'm on Katie's side with the whole resort thing. It's not her fault or her problem that Scheana's bridesmaid didn't have her shit together and every time Scheana whines about not wanting Katie at the resort, as if the whole thing should belong to her for her special day to her grifter groom, I just become more entrenched in my position.

I agree!!  Obviously, Scheana did not use a travel agent who specializes in destinations weddings, or anyone to coordinate the room block, obtain a group rate, follow up with guests to make reservations and follow up with guests for deposits and final payments.  Did Scheana think she was going to be able to cancel out Katie's room by calling and pulling the bitchy bridezilla card?  It doesn't work that way. 

I know the resort where Scheana and Brock got married (Dreams Natura) - if there were any other double occupancy rooms in Scheana's rooming list, her friend Julie could have been added to that room to make it a triple occupancy.  Julie just would have had to pay her portion of the triple occupancy rate, which would have been different than the double occupancy rate.  It's not that hard to do - believe me.  I know this first hand.  The resort is usually quite flexible to work within the already booked rooms to accommodate, if possible.  

And, just like it was said tonight - Scheana and Brock (and Bravo) did NOT do a resort buy out - the resort has over 500 rooms - it's a decent sized resort.  There will be a lot of other guests there that will not be involved or even care about Scheana's wedding.  They will be there for their own vacations.  So, Katie and Kristina can be at the resort without even having to involve themselves in anything to do with the wedding very easily.  (Not that that will happen, but it could.  Based on the preview, they will be at least viewing the ceremony from their balcony.)

Sounds like Scheana's friend, Julie, dropped the ball (or didn't really want to go) and is making a stupid excuse to Scheana.  Scheana and Brock got married in August in Cancun.  That is not a high-season time (hurricane season), and resorts rarely sell out during that time.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 5
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

"Galaxy Gaslighting". James starts to spiral when he feels that his friends are choosing Raquel over him; Lala breaks her yearslong dry spell when she hooks up with a new guy; Katie and Scheana clash over a hotel room snafu.

Charli and Raquchel show up at Schwartz's party. The anticipated debauchery is cut short when DJ Muppet Baby, prompted by the new love of his life, leaves. They put up a "To be continued" sign for this last week? 🤷‍♂️

Back in Lake Havasu, the girls return from the night out. LaLa's hookup (from last week?) shows up. Yuck! Wow, she knows how to pick 'em, eh? LaLa won't shut up about badmouthing Randal. You were singing a different tune when you were getting "PJ's for those BJ's", so shut up. The next morning, LaLa will not stop bragging about her sex. Gross. Someone tattled about Charli and Raquchel showing up, causing another round of them bad-mouthing her.

Ally, the new love of DJ Muppet Baby's life, believes in astrology. Run away! OK, I despise Ally now.

Successful businesswoman Lisa Vanderbucks talks to the Toms about S&S. They're sticking with Greg and liquidating their assets, but not selling their shares in TomTom. OMG! They tell her they cannot open on schedule b/c they're going to Schemer's wedding and other stupid stuff! After some prodding, Scandoval vows to open on the 31st, but I didn't hear him say he wasn't going to the wedding. 🤷‍♂️

Brock and Schemer at home. Hey! This is the longest I think I've seen him this season! Schemer once again badmouths Shay before declaring Brock is her forever man! 

Katie visits Ariana and they discuss Scandoval's pool party and their pretend sandwich shop. Holy crap! That one 10-second clip of them was more productive than the Tom's ever were! Kate and Arianna meet a consultant on how to conduct themselves with potential investors. Once again, wow. What the hell is Arianna wearing? Was that Logan the guy who used to be DJ Muppet Baby's roomate? Successful businesswoman Lisa Vanderbucks joins them and damn they're doing more work than the Toms! Arianna tells them about overbooked resort, and that Schemer and Brock would like Katie to give up hers since she isn't going to the wedding anyway. Katie is being an unreasonable bitch just to stick it to Schemer.

Everyone preps for pool party. LaLa talks tough, as usual. What the hell is Scandoval wearing? DJ Muppet Baby went without the love of his life, for some reason. LaLa bitches to Schemer about Raquchel for some reason. DJ Muppet Baby interviews that Raquchel is icing him out from the gang. LaLa said something about spraying all over the room. Everyone takes turns stirring the pudding. The new coven teams up on Raquchel again. Katie continues to be unreasonable about the room. 

ETA:

One of the pool party attendees was the man who kissed Raquchel at Cucaracha (or whatever it's called). I mistook him for Schwartz at first and wondered why he had changed clothes.

Edited by Gharlane
  • Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Jax & Brittney are on WWHL and she's just as much of a dingleberry as she always has been!!  Jax thinks he's all that STILL and supposedly, RAND  OWES JAX $$$$.. How hilarious.

Rand sucked old Jax's ass after all.  Way to go, Rand!

The whole crew getting ready for Scheana's SECOND wedding is just cringe.  Seriously.  She's had a baby with Brick, just go to the courthouse already.  This whole " IT"S MY WEDDING" shit Sheanais throwing around is just.... YUK. Who in the FUCK cares? Lawdy, this chick has  been married to Shae, then almost married (in HER mind) to old whatshisface with the cabin at BigBear, to all into Adam, to now BRICK; the father of her child.  And she's what??? 35 years old?? My God.  I haven't had that many close calls to marriage in my 68 years!!! 

And I'm not a barking dog.  Just shit or get off the pot, Sheana.  And seriously, WE DO NOT CARE!!!

Praise the Lord, Jax and his Momma are texting each other. Things DO move along.

31 minutes ago, whydoievencare said:

I am absolutely unable to understand how Lala has so much confidence in herself despite all facts pointing to what a totally useless person she actually is.  When she had a secret relationship with "my man", apparently he was the best thing ever.  She was merely adjacent to a quasi successful pudgy cheating Hollywood yutz. But his money made her successful?  She's an expert on everything, takes no accountability for anything.  While Raquel has turned out to be a shitty little girl, I hate how dismissive Lala is regarding everything that Raquel says that has actual merit.  Lala lives in her own reality where she's the Boss Bitch.

ITA 100%.  Lauren is a dingbat. She lives in "LALA LAND" somewhere over the rainbow and in the tornado.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4

Jax was absolutely gleeful about Sandoval getting caught cheating. This is the greatest thing that has ever happened in his life to give him another 15 minutes of fame. Coincidentally he and Brittany are launching a podcast on the heels of this. Okay, giving Andy the framed (and famed) chunky sweater to put up in the clubhouse was a highlight.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6

Seriously, I don’t need to see another wedding for Scheana.  It was hard enough getting through her marriage to Shay.

It’s bad enough that Sandoval is up Rachel’s ass, Schwartz is right in there too.  Rachel’s head is ready to explode she’s so full of herself.  That makes her going down because of the scandoval even sweeter.  

What the hell was Sandoval wearing at the pool party?  It looked like something from my mom’s closet.

I’m also happy that Jax made contact with his mom. I would go out of my mind if I had to listen to Brittany’s hee-haw laugh all day!  But, they appear to be happy.  Shocked that Randall got money out of Jax.  He really fooled all of them.

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
2 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Jax & Brittney are on WWHL and she's just as much of a dingleberry as she always has been!!  Jax thinks he's all that STILL and supposedly, RAND  OWES JAX $$$$.. How hilarious.

Rand sucked old Jax's ass after all.  Way to go, Rand!

The whole crew getting ready for Scheana's SECOND wedding is just cringe.  Seriously.  She's had a baby with Brick, just go to the courthouse already.  This whole " IT"S MY WEDDING" shit Sheanais throwing around is just.... YUK. Who in the FUCK cares? Lawdy, this chick has  been married to Shae, then almost married (in HER mind) to old whatshisface with the cabin at BigBear, to all into Adam, to now BRICK; the father of her child.  And she's what??? 35 years old?? My God.  I haven't had that many close calls to marriage in my 68 years!!! 

And I'm not a barking dog.  Just shit or get off the pot, Sheana.  And seriously, WE DO NOT CARE!!!

Praise the Lord, Jax and his Momma are texting each other. Things DO move along.

ITA 100%.  Lauren is a dingbat. She lives in "LALA LAND" somewhere over the rainbow and in the tornado.

Jax said that Sandoval cheated more, even during the last two years. 

And I believe Randall owes him money that he gave in order to invest in a project (movie). Randall is a con, and also good at raising money as a producer. He didn't invest all the money required to produce a film himself.

Edited by ZettaK
I saw grammatical mistakes when I looked at my post again.
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

I'm just weirdly happy that Jax  handed Rand some $$$ thinking that he'd be MAKING money while old Rand just crapped on him and had no intention of giving Jax his money back.

Somehow, that makes me howl with glee. 

Sick, I know but if anyone deserves it, Jax does.  

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 2
  • LOL 10

Jax also said he heard Tom and Miami girl in the next room in Miami. 

I'm glad we don't have to see Jax and Brittany on VR. 

Jax did something to his face. He looks different on WWHL. Fillers, and botox. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, JenE4 said:

Jax was absolutely gleeful about Sandoval getting caught cheating. This is the greatest thing that has ever happened in his life to give him another 15 minutes of fame. Coincidentally he and Brittany are launching a podcast on the heels of this. Okay, giving Andy the framed (and famed) chunky sweater to put up in the clubhouse was a highlight.

Haha I guessed that he'd be gloating and Brittany would be doing sad-face - I didn't realize how giddy SHE would be to be back on tv!  I should have though 😄

33 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Jax did something to his face. He looks different on WWHL. Fillers, and botox. 

I was thinking surgery!  

IMO the reason they needed this "Scandoval" so bad is because this first half of the season stinks of manufactured "storylines"!  The guys with the bar, unable to open but nobly refusing the help that LVP is so eager to give - yet they find their moxy and declare an opening date and even tweet and retweet about it!   Katie and Ariana don't know what to do about a location - but LVP finds them one on the street of all her restaurants that are featured on the show!!   Scheana's wedding venue is sold out whilst her bridesmaid can't get a room!  And mean old Katie refuses to switch because she'd rather project negative energy onto Scheana's wedded bliss!  Anyone who's ever travelled before knows this is BS.  And of course Katie must stay at the resort to boycott the wedding and mock it from the balcony - that's Reality TV 101!  The surprising scenario is that "Lala" continues to think she's better than everyone else after having sex with a stranger who has face tattoos 🤢

ETA:  The most disconcerting part of the episode for me was noticing all of the gray in Schwartz's beard 😳

Edited by princelina
  • Like 8
  • Love 1

Bravo was showing VP reruns yesterday morning (the day the new episode aired). Episodes where Lala was calling Raquel dumb, etc., like she did tonight, and clapping her hands on her face, Jax cheating on Brittany, and then dumping her, and James looking at Randall's filmography as a producer, saying his latest film got 0% in Rotten Tomatoes, and that was a (negative) record!

Sandoval gave Raquel an intense look (it was more than a friendly look) when he was passing by to go after James at the Mondrian, but Bravo didn't show more from that night. Some claim that that's when the affair started. 

Katie and Ariana will open their sandwich shop not too much later than the Toms will open S & S. S & S opened in early November, not August, of course. 

Poor Ariana was defending Raquel at her pool party...

Raquel became arrogant after her popularity increased last year, like others mentioned, with the result of not caring about the consequences of having a relationship with Tom. She was in Ariana and Tom's house constantly, and at events, concerts, clubs, restaurants with them. Not that Tom is blameless.

I don't care about Scheana's millionth wedding. 

Katie and Bravo want drama at Scheana's wedding, so what a better way than Katie staying at the same resort.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I really  like James, he's made for reality  TV. Cocky , insecure,  and sometimes  lol funny.

Lala and her vagina and her orgasmic sex with a guy she just met, she's a piece of work. Those that talk that way about sex, are usually  not telling  the truth( it was probably over in 10 minutes) lol. 

I don't  mind Brock and Scheana, they've been together  since we were in covid lockdown,  maybe he is her guy. The previews  for what's coming  up, look good,  and I'm here for it all. I just hate that we're going to see Ariana get hurt. I'm just so glad she opens  the sandwich  shop with Katie.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I honestly wouldn't have put it past Scheana to have her friend Jamie "oops" forget to book a room to not only boot Katie, but make her feel guilty if she didn't give up the room.

I'm meh on the sandwich shop Idea but I applaud Katie and Ariana's drive and preparation. It's way ahead of what most of the people on this show have demonstrated in terms of a desire to run a business. And a sandwich shop is a pretty modest start--I'm not saying it's risk-free, but I imagine that it's not as difficult or challenging as opening a sit-down restaurant or gigantic bar.

I know James is being a little Bitter Billy about Rachel and her growing prominence in the group. But i bet this is part of what he's referring to when he said something like "now it all makes sense." Ar this point, I am guessing that her prominence in the group will not be what anyone initially imagined...

Sandoval really is insufferable. 

Edited by ivygirl
  • Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Jax said that Sandoval cheated more, even during the last two years. 

I don’t believe Jax. He hadn’t been friends with Sandoval for years. The last time they saw him was at a Labor Day party, and this was his big clue in retrospect because he saw Sandy talking to Raquel, and Ariana was home with a sick grandmother—and he claims that Sandoval claims he couldn’t get an Uber to get home to her, despite others arriving to the party.

When Andy asked Jax about Sandy’s cheating, he said of course he’s cheated—I was there for Miami Girl week 1! Andy asked whether he’s cheated more recently, and Jax was just saying of course, I bet he’s been cheating this whole time. When asked for specifics, Jax just kept mentioning Miami Girl, and then repeated like 5 times, “Whether it was one time or 10 times does it matter?!?!” So it’s obvious to me that Jax has no clue other than Miami Girl.

He said Schwartz knew because I talk to Schwartz every day. But he said he was also shocked when someone told him about the affair, so it’s obvious Schwartz wasn’t like confiding in him. And I’m guessing it’s all going to the standard that Schwartz found out about a month prior and was trying to convince Sandoval to tell Ariana.

Jax has been out of Sandoval’s life for years but judging him on how they both behaved a decade ago—while trying to say that he, himself, has grown and changed since then.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
9 hours ago, whydoievencare said:

I am absolutely unable to understand how Lala has so much confidence in herself despite all facts pointing to what a totally useless person she actually is.  When she had a secret relationship with "my man", apparently he was the best thing ever.  She was merely adjacent to a quasi successful pudgy cheating Hollywood yutz. But his money made her successful?  She's an expert on everything, takes no accountability for anything.  While Raquel has turned out to be a shitty little girl, I hate how dismissive Lala is regarding everything that Raquel says that has actual merit.  Lala lives in her own reality where she's the Boss Bitch.

Well said! Crazy that she freaks out at the idea she was a mistress - by her own telling it sounds like she was little more than bj provider. I guess her own reality is the only comfortable place for her now.

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

If my bridesmaid waited until weeks before the wedding to reserve their room my thought would be that the really didn't want to be in this wedding.

Your problem doesn't make it Katie's problem and of course she's going to spy on your wedding, so am I!

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

Lala was a mistress, and proud of it until Rand cheated on her, and found out he is a con. She was flying her friends in Randall's private jet (cough, cought- it was not his), and treating them to restaurants, clubs, etc. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 7
52 minutes ago, nexxie said:

I missed something - why did Katie want to be at the same resort?

She originally booked the room before she decided she wasn't going to the wedding. She said she spent $1,000 on the accommodations and it was non refundable so she figured she may as well stay there and make a vacation out of it. She really needs to get a life outside of this group. 

1 hour ago, JenE4 said:

When Andy asked Jax about Sandy’s cheating, he said of course he’s cheated—I was there for Miami Girl week 1! Andy asked whether he’s cheated more recently, and Jax was just saying of course, I bet he’s been cheating this whole time. When asked for specifics, Jax just kept mentioning Miami Girl, and then repeated like 5 times, “Whether it was one time or 10 times does it matter?!?!” So it’s obvious to me that Jax has no clue other than Miami Girl.

You can never believe a word that comes out of his disgusting mouth. Brittney's constant laughing and giggling after everything either one of them said makes me wonder how they are ever going to have a podcast. I was also a bit surprised that Britt didn't know how much money Jax loaned to Randall. Do they talk about anything other than the baby? 

7 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Poor Ariana was defending Raquel at her pool party..

That was painful to watch. Does Rachel have any remorse at all? 

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Because that’s the big cast trip of the season, and if she doesn’t go she’ll miss out on filming several episodes.

• Like 14
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

To be fair to Jax (ugh, I felt dirty just typing that) I think it's probably like shooting fish in a barrel to say without fear of being wrong that Sandy has cheated during his 10 year relationship.

It's likely you could have the same odds being right to say he cheated in a 10 hour relationship.......

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

Jax and Brittany got new teeth.

Brittany is super annoying.  She's one of those who, after she says anything, she giggles. 

I don't believe Jax when asked if Sandoval cheated other than with Miami girl.  He couldn't give specifics and even Brittany was surprised.  You just know if Sandoval cheated and Jax knew about it, he and Brittany would have talked about it.  In summary, Jax is still Jax--a liar.

No way I would go on national television and mention my husband's hairy butt.  What is wrong with people?  Why not have your husband's back (no pun intended) and say he's perfect--I wouldn't change a thing. 

Brittany looked stupid in what she was wearing.  Definitely not a sitting outfit with her boobs pushed up against her chin. 

• Like 7
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 3
12 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I agree!!  Obviously, Scheana did not use a travel agent who specializes in destinations weddings, or anyone to coordinate the room block, obtain a group rate, follow up with guests to make reservations and follow up with guests for deposits and final payments.  Did Scheana think she was going to be able to cancel out Katie's room by calling and pulling the bitchy bridezilla card?  It doesn't work that way. 

I know the resort where Scheana and Brock got married (Dreams Natura) - if there were any other double occupancy rooms in Scheana's rooming list, her friend Julie could have been added to that room to make it a triple occupancy.  Julie just would have had to pay her portion of the triple occupancy rate, which would have been different than the double occupancy rate.  It's not that hard to do - believe me.  I know this firsthand.  The resort is usually quite flexible to work within the already booked rooms to accommodate, if possible.  

I was taking Schemer's side because Katie got a reservation for the wedding before getting uninvited and cannot cancel it without losing the $1K reservation deposit, which sounds ridiculous to me, but now that Schemer needs a room and is willing to refund the reservation, Katie insists on keeping her room even though she was only going there because she booked a room. Katie clearly is being petty and stirring up trouble. However, if the Dreams Natura is as you described (I thought it was a small cheap tourist resort), then I don't see what the problem is. 

12 hours ago, njbchlover said:

Sounds like Scheana's friend, Julie, dropped the ball (or didn't really want to go) and is making a stupid excuse to Scheana.  Scheana and Brock got married in August in Cancun.  That is not a high-season time (hurricane season), and resorts rarely sell out during that time.

I never had considered that possibility. If Julie weren't the bridesmaid, I wouldn't put it past Schemer to be lying about the situation to force Katie out to avoid what happened at her first wedding. 🤔

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
17 hours ago, Shauna said:

Brittany looked stupid in what she was wearing.  Definitely not a sitting outfit with her boobs pushed up against her chin. 

If I were going to film/record on camera, I would look in the mirror first. I would ask someone I trust to look at me. 

Do I look awful? Tell me the truth.

No! I MEAN it!!! Be honest!!! 

[a la Kyle Richards]

Ariana showed up at a venue in a dusty pink ensemble. The top and jeans were the exact same shade of pink. The jeans were extremely unflattering. 

Almost all of the women need to purchase clothing more carefully. Skin-tight is not flattering.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 7
32 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

James at the tarot card reading, constantly touching Ally, playing with her hair, kissing her, declaring his love for her.

Thought bubble: Rachel bruised my ego. She will rue the day. 

Thought bubble for Ally:  Insecure ninny James is annoying with all the touching, playing & public declarations.  And he's still drinking!  Yes, being on-camera is great - but can I stand this much longer?  Maybe I need to find a better Tarot reader.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 7
5 hours ago, nexxie said:

Well said! Crazy that she freaks out at the idea she was a mistress - by her own telling it sounds like she was little more than bj provider. I guess her own reality is the only comfortable place for her now.

BJ provider for compensation - car, Gucci slides, bjs for pjs I believe is how she herself phrased it.  She should be thrilled if "mistress" is the worst thing she's called!

• Like 14
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

If I were going to film/record on camera, I would look in the mirror first. I would ask someone to look at me. 

Ariana showed up at a venue in a pale pink outfit. The top and jeans/pants were the same fabric. The bottom half was extremely unflattering. 

It appears as though the majority of these people don't own mirrors, doesn't it? 

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 6
13 minutes ago, Shauna said:

It appears as though the majority of these people don't own mirrors, doesn't it? 

It does not appear that self-reflection is a strength of theirs.

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, Gharlane said:

DJ Muppet Baby went without the love of his life, for some reason.

She was at work - he was texting her to have a good day at work shortly after he arrived.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

If I were going to film/record on camera, I would look in the mirror first. I would ask someone to look at me. 

Ariana showed up at a venue in a pale pink outfit. The top and jeans/pants were the same fabric. The bottom half was extremely unflattering. 

I say this with all these reunions and stuff.

It's wonderful that the outfit looks great when you're looking in a mirror, but take a seat.  All these reunions are sitting, not standing.  If the outfit doesn't look good sitting down, it's the wrong outfit.  Period.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
15 hours ago, goofygirl said:

TBH, I am surprised they are the only ones still together! 😲

• Like 3

Lala looks terrible - and she was such a pretty girl. She’s heading a little too close to Farrah Abraham territory. Is LA full of 30 year olds who look 40? Do they have different mirrors than us? I fully admit to Botox and laser/micro needling sessions - but I’m just going for well-preserved - not Madame Tussard’s Wax Museum.

She also needs to shut the fuck up because she’s an idiot with absolutely no self-awareness.

• Like 11
  • Applause 4

Ariana, if you want another man in the future, get a man, not a feminine, vain narcissist.

Am I the only one who has found James utterly insufferable from the very first?

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, Gharlane said:

TBH, I am surprised they are the only ones still together! 😲

Not me - he'll have to kill her and have someone drag him out of her cold, dead hands if he ever wants to escape 😄

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 11
18 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Jax also said he heard Tom and Miami girl in the next room in Miami. 

He said he was in the next bed!

10 hours ago, bosawks said:

If my bridesmaid waited until weeks before the wedding to reserve their room my thought would be that the really didn't want to be in this wedding.

Or, she just didn't have the money.  Scheana said "something" happened with her deposit..  

6 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

James at the tarot card reading, constantly touching Ally, playing with her hair, kissing her, declaring his love for her.

Thought bubble: Rachel bruised my ego. She will rue the day. 

Thought bubble: I think I did too much coke in the bathroom, I can't sit still!

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 10
11 hours ago, nexxie said:

So she could do all the petty Mean Girls things she said she won’t do and get back at Scheana for daring to imply Schwartz might ever move on to someone who may actually sleep with him.

(I always try to listen to the editors’ subtleties and they’ve shown us over and over again that they hate Katie.  Including the flash forward “2 weeks later” in this episode.)

• Like 11
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, choclatechip45 said:

I don't blame Katie for not giving up her room. Scheana didn't even ask nicely. 

I’m with you on this one. If I was going to ask a “favor” I’d leave out the grantor’s “negative energy”. Maybe that’s just me. 

And I thought I heard Katie tell Scheana at the BBQ that she called the resort and they had rooms. Did I mishear that?

It’s a cast trip anyway. Of course she wants to go. I thought her and Kristina watching from the balcony in their bathrobes was pretty funny.  But I’m like that.

I’d also smack Schwartz if I was her, if he called me Bubba one more time, while once again taking everybody else’s side but mine. 

• Like 13
  • Applause 1