Type keyword(s) to search

S10.07: Galaxy Gaslighting

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Kiki620 said:

Rewatching Season 2 and the group is going to Cabo for Stassi's 25th Birthday.  Everyone is HATING Scheana, fighting with her, not speaking to her, nobody wants her to go, but she was originally invited on the trip.  You guys, she literally looks at the camera and says, "I already paid for this vacation so I'm going on this vacation".........HA!  

I know, I know, one of Stassi's never ending Birthday celebrations and a wedding are two different things but it still kinda made me crack up 😆

I just rewatched the very first episode ever, and I can say without a shadow of a doubt, that Stassi is the infection in the bloodstream. Katie and Kristen actually came across as pretty nice people. Full of themselves sure, but not the meanies they became.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
14 minutes ago, Gharlane said:

New Galaxy Gaslighting footage:

• Sandoval "proposes" to Schwartz.
  • Ally is highly superstitious. Dump her, DJ Muppet Baby!
  • Schwartz's doppelgänger!
  • Pool party footage

I will watch after the new episode. Is the pool footage about Sandoval and Raquel in the pool together? Like it was shown in the mid season trailer?

It is so embarassing to watch both James and LaLa repeatedly lose their shit when their own shitty actions are thrown back in their hypocritical faces.  James even ups the ante and says he would do it again.  🙄 

I love how “I was drunk” and “that was six years ago” are attempts at justification used to hurl at someone who is repeating facts.    That anyone would feel entitled to behave in such a way and not only get a pass, but act “holier than thou” in order to deflect and dodge accountability is just gross.  

“Chucklefuck” is a compliment in comparison to what some on this show deserve to be called as a result of their character, or the total lack thereof.  

• Like 5
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I will watch after the new episode. Is the pool footage about Sandoval and Raquel in the pool together? Like it was shown in the mid season trailer?

I watched it. The only extra that is mildly interesting is Sandoval proposing to Schwartz.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, ZettaK said:

TBH, I don't remember but at the time, I wondered why they had even bothered.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

A shame about T and A.  Their house looks really nice in the episode.

Katie was always such an awful person.  She and Lala have both ruined beautiful faces with sour and self-righteous expressions.

Lala’s coarseness is grating.  And her superior attitude moreso.  The young man looked like a child.  Doubt the sex was that great.

• Like 6
On 3/30/2023 at 2:49 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

I watched it. The only extra that is mildly interesting is Sandoval proposing to Schwartz.

I just watched. Schwartz said the prophetic "he might as well propose to me, the one next in line, because he is not sure if he is gonna ever propose to Ariana, the person that he loves most". 

Charli said "would anybody notice if I polished this" about the glass at Sur.

Katie and Schwartz wanted to open a sandwich shop, but Schwartz decided to open a bar with Sandoval.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2