Type keyword(s) to search

S48.E12: Pedro Pascal / Coldplay

• Start Topic

Great cold open and good monologue. The coma skit was pretty entertaining. So was the teacher skit. I don't know anything about Mario Kart so for me that was boring. The chicken wing commercial was predictable but fun to watch.

This episode has good energy. Very fun host.

Edited by JeanJean
  • Like 13
  • Applause 1

I'll admit I felt like growling out a  "get off my lawn" during the high school sketch. The way kids talk today is so weird. Lol

The hospital sketch was laugh out loud funny.

• Like 11
38 minutes ago, Spartan Girl said:

Okay, screw Chris Pratt, it’s not too late to recast Mario as Pedro!

Seriously, the Mario Kart skit was GOLD.

I would watch the hell out of that, not even gonna lie :D. 

I tuned into this episode to see Coldplay - I've heard of Pedro Pascal, but haven't really seen anything he's been in. But I may need to remedy that, 'cause good lord, he's hilarious on here thus far. 

• Like 12

Fun cold opening! Love seeing Bowen doing one of his truly outlandish costumed characters outside of WU. They must have been reworking that sketch right up to the last minute, though, as the balloon wasn’t shot down until ~2:40pm today. He was probably greenscreened against sky/clouds before having to be switched to the ocean.

• Like 12
  • Useful 3

Cold Open: Our long national nightmare is finally over: the Chinese spy balloon was shot down. Truly a godsend, we needed something stupid to take our minds off the...everything else going on. I kinda figured that Bowen would play the balloon. I was secretly hoping he would, I figured that he'd be a Chinese official talking about it. I love the silliness of the balloon wearing water wings.

Monologue: Pedro Pascal was having a good time here. Love that he was able to pull out the two times he was on Law & Order.

Big Hollywood Quiz: Oh man, it's just like watching Jeopardy and everyone freezes on any media made in the past five years (ESPECIALLY music). I was just as lost as the contestants. I liked this.

Mario Kart: HELL YES. A super gritty The Last of Us show, but with Mario?! Sign me the hell up. I want this to be real so bad.

Coma: Usually "talks in a funny voice" sketches do nothing for me, but I cracked up whenever Pedro talked. This one certainly screamed "someone in the writers room talked funny and they wrote a sketch about it."

Fancams: And now something for the Pedro Pascal fans. I'm an old, I also don't know if fancams are good or bad, and I couldn't understand what the kids were saying. And if any of it was good or bad. And surprise Sarah Paulson cameo. She's...mommy? I guess?

Wing Pit: Screw it, I want those wing specials. Even the five "ethnically troubling sauces," and gallons of ranch airdropped from a plane. It was like Taco Town all over again, but being bombarded by wings.

Coldplay 1: I couldn't take my eyes off of the Shrek alien.

WU: "Bad news for China: it's a girl!" Damn. Colin and Che just gave zero fucks tonight. Loved it.

That chicken wing "BAWK" joke was so stupid, but Colin really committed to it.

Wasn't a fan of either of the guests, though. I thought Bowen was gonna be Punxy Phil, but he can't be every weird character in a costume. The British rappers didn't do much for me, either. 

Mom: Marcello sketch! Pedro literally is Mommy here. Folding and saving the paper bag the vegan sliders was in was the best detail. This really felt autobiographical. 

Angelino's: And now the last sketch, but now Pedro and Marcello are Italian. But man, Sarah IS great. The fact that it was an ad for chili was...a choice. But I liked that.

Extra Well Done Steak: Nice of SNL to use the same set two sketches in a row. Loved that nobody could get through this the moment the table started shaking. A great way to pump up a sketch about an extra tough steak. From how little she could keep it together, Ego was great.

Goodnights: Nice seeing the "CONTRACT NOW" shirts on the cast. The crew definitely deserve it.

So, all in all, great episode, despite no cameo from Kyle as Baby Yoda. I want Pedro Pascal back soon, he was so game to this. Woody Harrelson hosts on the 25th with Jack White as the musical gueat.

17 hours ago, JeanJean said:

So far everything's been fun (except the Mario Kart but that's probably because I don't know anything about MK). Pedro Pascal is very, very funny. 

I'm honestly shocked at how much they nailed Mario Kart. I honestly never thought I'd see the day where SNL had a Luigi's Mansion shout out.

Edited by Galileo908
  • Like 14
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, Annber03 said:

I liked that "Fix You" performance, that was nice. 

That's my favorite song of theirs.

This episode has had great energy. Hilarious host. Surprise, the 12:55 sketch may have been the funniest one all night. Well, except for the Spy Balloon.

• Like 8

Pedro Pascal was so charming and funny, and had such a heartfelt monologue. I'll be rewatching that ridiculous coma sketch.

And the last sketch with Debbie Downer levels of breaking made it.

Fun episode. He needs to host again.

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
3 minutes ago, Galileo908 said:

So, all in all, great episode, despite no cameo from Kyle as Baby Yoda.

Thank Jeebus.  I would had hated Pedro to have to interact with him. Lol

• Like 4
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Starting from the coma skit, this episode absolutely did not let up.  Pedro deserves the Emmy.  He gets my vote.  I mean what can I say?  And I'm not even somebody who knows him from his previous work.  It's just like how I felt about the Regé-Jean Page episode, unfortunately no awards body agreed with me.

This episode was just so funny.  I don't remember finding the show this funny in a while.  Aubrey was good, but I don't know......

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Like 12
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, JeanJean said:

Great cold open and good monologue. The coma skit was pretty entertaining. So was the teacher skit. I don't know anything about Mario Kart so for me that was boring. The chicken wing commercial was predictable but fun to watch.

This episode has good energy. Very fun host.

Yeah I understood the Mario Kart skit, but I just did not find it funny whatsoever.

31 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

Pedro Pascal was so charming and funny, and had such a heartfelt monologue. I'll be rewatching that ridiculous coma sketch.

And the last sketch with Debbie Downer levels of breaking made it.

Fun episode. He needs to host again.

It is so funny watching the dinner patrons trying to mime eating their food while the table is shaking.

6 minutes ago, opus said:

Let’s put a pin in that.

The idea of somebody coming out of a coma to constantly use that phrase 😄

• Like 3
37 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

It is so funny watching the dinner patrons trying to mime eating their food while the table is shaking.

That sketch makes me realize once again how good and consistently underrated Ego is as a cast member. She always makes every sketch she's in better.

• Like 20
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

I was really hoping for a Mando sketch, but I can’t be too disappointed because the sketches were great and Pedro was amazing! I’m a huge fan of his, and I just knew he’d break multiple times during the sketches! I love seeing the cast trying to keep it together. I feel like the fancam skit was pointed directly at the Pedro fans on tumblr and TikTok, but you really have to be an online fan to understand the meaning behind Sarah Paulson, and how spot on the the whole daddy/mommy thing was. I mostly lurk on tumblr, but I thought it was hilarious and I could just sense all the fan girls going ‘I’m in this sketch and I don’t like it’. lol

Right before Chris Martin sang “tears stream down your face when you lose something you can’t replace”, he said “This is for Pedro and Veronica”. Veronica is Pedro’s mom who died over twenty years ago. He started using her last name after she died. You could tell in both the opening and closing what a dream come true this was for him. I’m glad he was able to have some of his family there with him. 

Edited by pezgirl7
  • Like 8
  • Useful 3
  • Love 5

Dress rehearsal:

Credits for the sketches:

Promos (if these don't work there are links on Twitter):

As for my thoughts on the episode: 

Pedro was an absolute delight. Such a charmer. He touched me in the monologue but he made me laugh too, as the show went along. I was worried the show would not know what to do with him, because it could have been easy to just put him into hot guy roles or boring guy who watches Wacky Characters, but even if that happened several times, he did have a few chances. The coma sketch would have been a mess without him, because he just went for it, hilariously. He did so again in the sketch where he played Marcello's mother, although he was helped by some good character-based writing (like saving the bag) and solid supporting work from Chloe and Marcello. I had mixed feelings about the school sketch because any time a cast of people who are in their thirties (or close) start trying to talk like an even older writer's idea of a teenager, I cringe. Fortunately, Pedro's presence came through again and the whole element of the fancams (which are everywhere on Twitter, including for SNL hosts and cast members, and Pedro himself) was creative. I have to admit I didn't even recognize Sarah Paulson at first, due to her current look. She and Pedro are longtime friends, it seems. I know she's a Twitter favorite, and well-respected, but I wasn't expecting the studio audience to get so loud over her. She didn't seem to expect it either. 

I have to assume they decided to throw any money they could into the Mario pre-tape. They saved money by having two sketches set in the same restaurant stage (they should have tried to put them in the same universe) and by not having as many pre-tapes this week. I thought the pre-tape was...fine, and I hope it gets a good response, but I've just seen this enough already from the show (and it's by the same writers too) that I struggle to care. They did this with Sesame Street/Joker and with Family Matters. I liked this more than the latter, but the first (Grouch) was just a world away. My main complaint is how tired I am of those fake reviews. 

Been there, done that also set in for the cold open. Bowen has done this type of character over and over, and I just don't care much about another reprisal. I think Bowen may fall into the category of cast members I know are talented but whose choices in what they do on the show work less and less for me. I thought he was better in the game show sketch, which had a good central idea about too much media/nothing being common now, and improved as it went along.

The restaurant sketches are the types I want to enjoy but the writing was not there for me whatsoever, and they just ended up with lots of shouting and laughing to try to hide the writing. 

I enjoyed Update this week - the segment with Michael Longfellow would wear on me if it was a more common occurrence, but after all the weeks this season of Bowen, Kenan, Heidi, or Chloe being cute and quirky at the desk, seeing something that was just weird and casually ugly was an interesting change of pace. I thought Devon and James Austin Johnson were great together and helped hide that the whole thing went on a little too long. JAJ seems to be visibly elated that the show trusts him to do more now than just wheeze out old Trump bits. I know I am.

The wings pre-tape was something I had to watch another time or two to get over the deja vu feeling but I found myself enjoying it more - one of Heidi's best performances this season, and I thought the escalating craziness built well instead of just being thrown at us.

I'd like to see more of the newer people and writing that makes more sense. I know I probably won't be getting the latter, but I'll keep hoping for the former. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3

I thought the insulting the one woman at the restaurant sketch went on a little too long and ended oddly, but I did laugh at “I’m an actress! I’ve been in a movie!” WAITER: “Ah, yes. Babadook?”

Also, Bowen totally losing it in the steak cutting sketch when the waiter said they were getting complaints and Ego said “Because we’re black?!” was the best thing all night.

20 hours ago, Annber03 said:

I liked that "Fix You" performance, that was nice. 

It was, but I thought the choir aspect took away from the power of the song instead of adding to it. Just my personal preference, though.

For a hot second, I thought Sarah Paulson was Kristin Wiig.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1

Great show, Pedro was obviously having a blast.

Coldplay has my heart, so they can do no wrong in my book. The alien heads are from their live show, they do a techno segment called The Lightclub.

Crazily enough, the Italian restaurant thing actually happened to me, the Italian owner told the three women I was with how beautiful they were, then got to me and turned around and walked away!

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Hugs 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, SHD said:

It was, but I thought the choir aspect took away from the power of the song instead of adding to it. Just my personal preference, though.

For a hot second, I thought Sarah Paulson was Kristin Wiig.

Me, too!!! Imagine my relief!!!

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3

SECTION 1 - CUT SKETCHES

florida board of education

this honestly seemed like a cold open they had already written that they had to repurpose at the last second. i paid the least attention to this one because i was so sure it was going to make it to air! 

heidi gardner played some kind of administrator or politician who was explaining the florida education situation; andrew dismukes came on as a 10th grader that gardner was using as an example of a successful florida student under the educational laws, but when she would ask him simple questions like “Who was Rosa Parks?” he would give her dumb answers. (also, as soon as dismukes was done, he very slowly meandered backstage so i figured this was the only thing he was gonna be in all night lol) 

then kenan thompson came on as “the best african-american teacher in the state” and they had him talking about black figures it was okay to teach about in ap african american history, and he read off the slides behind him, “miles davis… aretha franklin… marvin g—oh! you almost got me!” and after he went offstage gardner went “haha, yup, we almost got you” 

then gardner talked about alternative acceptable african-american literary titles, like “A Raisin in the Bran” and “Tequila Mockingbird.” finally, pascal came on as another administrator figure and explained there were so many ap courses you could take besides ap african american history, like ap european history, ap caucasian art, ap hockey, and ap frasier. 

This sounds great—hoping they post it as a Cut for Time.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, EtheltoTillie said:

I hated the groundhog!

The bit didn't work for me. It needed more character but it felt like it had not got beyond the list of jokes stage.

2 hours ago, Pete Martell said:

Been there, done that also set in for the cold open. Bowen has done this type of character over and over, and I just don't care much about another reprisal.

The top level concept of inanimate object being anthropomorphized for an interview was the same as the iceberg but the characterization and specific jokes felt different so I actually loved this bit.

10 hours ago, Galileo908 said:

Coma: Usually "talks in a funny voice" sketches do nothing for me, but I cracked up whenever Pedro talked. This one certainly screamed "someone in the writers room talked funny and they wrote a sketch about it."

I know that it is a "thing" where people have talked differently after an injury/coma and it has been characterized as a foreign accent. I liked bits of this but it felt sloppy and underrehearsed. Heidi seemed especially flimsy. I liked her much better in the Wings pretape where she seemed to take such malicious pleasure in inundating people with too many wings.

10 hours ago, Galileo908 said:

Fancams: And now something for the Pedro Pascal fans. I'm an old, I also don't know if fancams are good or bad, and I couldn't understand what the kids were saying. And if any of it was good or bad. And surprise Sarah Paulson cameo. She's...mommy? I guess?

But what about lunch lady Paulina? She had been mommy only a moment ago. Other than my confusion about the unexplained mommy switch I found this hilarious with the teacher's bewilderment and the students' emotional jargon.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

I don’t know who Sara Paulson is, but I thought Pedro was a great host and clearly was willing to go places that last week’s host didn’t want to go (including playing an older Hispanic mom, in pink!). Enjoyed his enthusiasm and the tough steak skit was better because he laughed (and felt a lot like Wanda on In Living Color when she got up to cut her steak!). If anything I thought the writing didn’t take the sketches far enough (kids blaming their every bad behavior on COVID, steak lady being a professional objector). But I laughed a lot more this week, even though YouTube TV messed up the recording and I only came in in middle of the social media skit and haven’t seen anything before that, yet.

• Like 4

I laughed my ass off at the 'Well Done Steak' sketch.

It is one that should not have been funny based on the writing. But the energy, the sight gag of the table, and Ego herself just made it work. Bowen breaking after 'Lisa' said 'Cuz we black?' (the line delivery was perfect) was just the cherry on top.  It felt almost as if the line was improvised the way he reacted.

• Like 17
2 hours ago, SomeTameGazelle said:

I know that it is a "thing" where people have talked differently after an injury/coma and it has been characterized as a foreign accent. I liked bits of this but it felt sloppy and underrehearsed. Heidi seemed especially flimsy. I liked her much better in the Wings pretape where she seemed to take such malicious pleasure in inundating people with too many wings.

I think that Heidi was genuinely breaking over and over again because of Pedro, which is when i started to become just so impressed with him.  His acting in that sketch and the grandma sketch was just fantastic.  Even as the Italian waiter, the little flourishes he did to leave the room?  He put 100% into this.

The top level concept of inanimate object being anthropomorphized for an interview was the same as the iceberg but the characterization and specific jokes felt different so I actually loved this bit.

Yeah, Bowen as these things of the week are not going to stop.  He can do no wrong for me so I'm fine with it.

But what about lunch lady Paulina? She had been mommy only a moment ago. Other than my confusion about the unexplained mommy switch I found this hilarious with the teacher's bewilderment and the students' emotional jargon.

I'm not Gen Z, but there can be infinite amount of mothers I believe.  LOL.  Gaga is mother, Adele is mother, Dua Lipa is mother.  Etc.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
9 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I think that Heidi was genuinely breaking over and over again because of Pedro, which is when i started to become just so impressed with him. 

Everybody was breaking and I was less forgiving of it here than in the overdone steak sketch at the end. Pedro was good but I couldn't see any reason why the others shouldn't be able to keep it together. In the restaurant it was ten to one, Ego was hilariously grim, and the table was leaping ridiculously so I could see what might set them off, especially if it had been a dud in dress.

The audience seemed a bit out of control. By which I mean they laughed too much at the groundhog.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Galileo908 said:

Monologue: Pedro Pascal was having a good time here. Love that he was able to pull out the two times he was on Law & Order.

according to Wiki he's been in the L&O verse 4 times (Original flavor once, Criminal intent twice as different characters, SVU once).

Great episode, the ones where the host is totally willing to throw themselves into it are always the best. Loved how Ego was the only one holding it together during the steak sketch.

• Like 11
  • Useful 2
4 hours ago, SHD said:

I thought the insulting the one woman at the restaurant sketch went on a little too long and ended oddly, but I did laugh at “I’m an actress! I’ve been in a movie!” WAITER: “Ah, yes. Babadook?”

Also, Bowen totally losing it in the steak cutting sketch when the waiter said they were getting complaints and Ego said “Because we’re black?!” was the best thing all night.

Maybe this is looking for too much logic in a sketch, but it didn't make sense to me that the waiters would tell the women their m.o. I wish it had been revealed some other way.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
11 hours ago, pezgirl7 said:

I feel like the fancam skit was pointed directly at the Pedro fans on tumblr and TikTok, but you really have to be an online fan to understand the meaning behind Sarah Paulson, and how spot on the the whole daddy/mommy thing was. 

I have no idea why Sarah Paulson was there. Just because they're friends? I am an old, and I am completely ignorant about fancams. I also got extremely tired of the kids' slang. Is all that real? I just found it annoying. I'm sure it's obvious I didn't enjoy this sketch.

7 hours ago, EtheltoTillie said:

I hated the groundhog!

OMG, me too. I didn't find him funny in the least.

48 minutes ago, SomeTameGazelle said:

Everybody was breaking and I was less forgiving of it here than in the overdone steak sketch at the end. Pedro was good but I couldn't see any reason why the others shouldn't be able to keep it together.

My impression was that the cast was cracking up because Pedro was cracking up. He seems like such a fun and great guy, and since he was having a blast (from his first involvement with the show to the taping), everyone else was amped up too and just laughing along with him.

The audience seemed a bit out of control.

I often wonder why some audiences are so loud and (in my eyes) overreact to jokes or certain performers. My assumption is that groups of superfans or of either the host or musical guest are in the audience. Re Pascal: I know who he is, though I haven't seen The Last of Us or The Mandalorian, but I didn't realize he was so popular.

I enjoyed the CO with the weather balloon. First off, so many of Kenan's lines cracked me up, esp the Seattle Space Needle being the anti-balloon technology. And then Bowen was great as the balloon. Yes, it was very reminiscent of his iceberg bit, but I still found this very funny.

The Big Hollywood Quiz was pretty good. I think I actually got one of the recent movie/show answers. I knew of To Leslie, but I couldn't quite recall the name. I loved each time Pedro answered, "Wednesday."

The Mario Kart movie trailer was excellent. That would totally work! "Let's. A-go."

The hospital sketch was hilarious! My guess, which may be wrong, is that Pedro told the writers that he can do this weird, funny accent, and they made the sketch out of it. Maybe not, but the voice was great. Love this.

I also loved the Wing Pit sketch. It was perfect. "Must be over 12 to order."

I wish the Meeting Momma sketch was better. There were some funny parts -- loved when he slowly and methodically folded the paper bag and put it away -- but overall it wasn't my favorite.

In WU I did get a chuckle from JAJ repeatedly rapping, "I'm allergic to dairy."

The Italian restaurant/waiter sketch didn't quite work for me. And I hated the ending.

Ego was great in the other restaurant sketch. I think she has taken on Cecily's mantel as the MVP of the show. I also actually enjoyed the others at the table breaking, particularly Bowen. That was surprising.

I think I have to watch The Mandalorian.

Edited by peeayebee
  • Like 12
  • LOL 1
32 minutes ago, peeayebee said:
32 minutes ago, peeayebee said:

My impression was that the cast was cracking up because Pedro was cracking up. He seems like such a fun and great guy, and since he was having a blast (from his first involvement with the show to the taping), everyone else was amped up too and just laughing along with him.

The Italian restaurant/waiter sketch didn't quite work for me. And I hated the ending.

I think Pedro took sketches that might have been meh in another host's hands and made them hilarious. He's just so funny and loose and does it all with a joyful twinkle, if that makes sense. 

I didn't get what was supposed to be funny about the ending of the insulting waiters sketch. Can someone tell me?

I thought the groundhog was meh too. The whole stoner character thing is kind of old.

Bowen does disdain so well. Sarah has really grown on me. I didn't like her much when she started but now she's one of my favorites.

Edited by JeanJean
  • Like 3

I don't believe I'd ever heard of Pedro Pascal, but I found him totally charming and thoroughly enjoyed the episode.  I mean, there were a couple of misses, but overall, a great show. 

• Like 8
4 hours ago, ahisma said:

This sounds great—hoping they post it as a Cut for Time.

This feels like a cold open they'd be able to repurpose for another show so I'd  be surprised if they add it as a cut for time. It's timely but not as specific as the balloon was. Balloon won't work in 2 weeks.  FL education skit would even if it isn't the cold open. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, JeanJean said:

I didn't get what was supposed to be funny about the ending of the insulting waiters sketch. Can someone tell me?

It was weak, but I think the "joke" was that Sarah denied owning the Harley... but actually SHE DID! (har har) Also, she was offended when served the giant pot of chili... BUT THEN SHE WAS EATING IT! ... ON HER HARLEY!!! Isn't that hilarious?

No. No it isn't.

The writers rely too often on the punchline of a sketch being that whatever is denied by one of the characters, is actually true. She said she didn't ride a Harley, but -- surprise! -- she does.

• Like 8
  • Useful 3

Sarah Paulson has really long fingers.

When did Magnum P.I. move to NBC? I was so confused when I saw that ad.

Ugh, I can't stand Coldplay. All their songs sound the same to me, and like they're made for McDonald's commercials.

I kept waiting to see Pedro in WU.

What the hell is going on with Chris Martin? Speaking Spanish and singing with a choir; it read as performative allyship to me. UO around here apparently but IMO he is such a poser.

Two restaurant sketches. Why?

I don't eat beef but even I know you don't put ketchup on steak. I actually gasped.

The hospital sketch had me crying from laughing so hard, and I was impressed with the CGI in the Mario Kart sketch. (Were they lowkey taking shots at The Worst Chris? I wonder if maybe Pedro auditioned for the role but they went with the guy who can't do a convincing Italian accent? 😏)

I think Pedro Pascal made the best of what he was given to work with, and he was totally game. AFAIC he can come back to host again.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

They can get Pedro into the five-timer club asap. Then at least I'll look forward to watching four more SNL episodes. (I laughed more last night than in the past few years.)

Also, attention writers: Write skits in which Pedro has to use the bedroom voice from The Mandalorian. Please. And Pedro, consider recording some bedtime stories in that bedroom voice for the Calm app. Asking for an insomniac friend. Or millions of them.

• Like 8
3 minutes ago, buttersister said:

Also, attention writers: Write skits in which Pedro has to use the bedroom voice from The Mandalorian. Please. And Pedro, consider recording some bedtime stories in that bedroom voice for the Calm app. Asking for an insomniac friend. Or millions of them.

I approve of and co-sign this suggestion. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
18 hours ago, ahisma said:

Fun cold opening! Love seeing Bowen doing one of his truly outlandish costumed characters outside of WU. They must have been reworking that sketch right up to the last minute, though, as the balloon wasn’t shot down until ~2:40pm today. He was probably greenscreened against sky/clouds before having to be switched to the ocean.

That's a good point, and now that you mention it, the ocean effects on those shots weren't very impressive.  That whole setup was probably rushed.

I'm not a Coldplay fan, but I'm aware they are a major band.  I thought the aliens in the first song was a cute idea.  The number of singers in the second song was impressive.  But I notice that appearing on this show as the musical guest seems to make a band look small, for some reason.  With the exception of Paul Simon.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I don't eat beef but even I know you don't put ketchup on steak. I actually gasped.

I agree that is gross, but I know it's what some (many?) people do. I believe that Trump, for instance, puts ketchup on his steak.

Edited by peeayebee
  • Like 1