Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Leg pain on the drive to Houston, and she's at the wheel!    That's scary.  Everyone else is masked, so this must have been right after Covid?  Wonder how much she gained this time?   

Up to 642.  Not a surprise, but disappointing. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 6
Just now, mmecorday said:

When Rose asks Jack to draw her like one of his French girls, I always expect him to say, "OK. Which leg would you like me to take off?" 

I saw Titanic in the theater and when we got out it was absolutely pouring rain. We thought it was rather apropos, and hilarious.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

On the last Hoarders, the sons were Hunter and Fisher. I wondered what the third son would have been named? Tucker? Driver? Shooter? Roaster? Builder? Help, I can't stop!

Tanner? Tool and Die Maker? Kayaker? 

This is fun!

• LOL 2
26 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

I recall going to Weight Watchers and then out to eat afterwards.

I used to do that with a bunch of women from the same office building. We go do our WW weigh in and then have lunch at a nice restaurant. Hopeless. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, crazycatlady58 said:

Yes, that's what I thought some poor woman in the past had a speech impediment and never was able to get them to understand. 

My uncle had the name "Lenward" His parents liked Leonard and Edward but only wanted one name. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
Just now, Suzywriter said:

My uncle had the name "Lenward" His parents liked Leonard and Edward but only wanted one name. 

I have a friend whose middle name is Mayrene, after both of her grandmothers, May and Irene.

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Did she actually gain weight? I was eating an apple and crunching and I couldn't hear the TV.

Yes, she's up to 642, so instead of losing a bunch, she gained 6 more pounds.   So, in two weeks of hospitalization she's down below 600.    

So, she doesn't like the food, and Dr. Now says she's four years ahead on food intake.  Now she wants the heat higher, better food, and the bed is uncomfortable.    She doesn't care about her heart and lungs, just what she wants.  

Notice Ms. UTI is now Mrs. UTI and married to Spencer.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
  • Sad 4
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

My aunt was going to be named after her two grandmothers. Had that happened, her name would have been Willie Lilly. 

On one hand, I'm glad they practiced restraint. On the other...🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2
  • LOL 3