Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Hellga said:

It only matters if the prize in pie-eating contest is more pie!  Contest food doesn't count, obviously!

Do you like cinnamon jelly bellies?  I find them scary.  I go through the bag and throw out any cinnamon and any licorice ones so I don't accidentally bite into one... 

I'm not a fan of jelly beans except I will eat some black or spiced ones.

I love grocery shopping, but I hate putting everything away. I wish I were Samantha from "Bewitched" because 1.) I'd twitch my nose and the groceries would put themselves away and 2.) I'd look like Elizabeth Montgomery. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He wants to caress the food before he buys it. 

You mean you don't feel up produce before buying?  

I personally love grocery shopping.  I find it inspiring.  That's how I walked into a supermarket today thinking 'I need bananas, blueberries and cranberry juice' and walked out with three bags of all kinds of stuff!

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Mom want to help you…help you eat

Right? Enabler Identified! She doesn't want him to grow up and leave home so she stuffs him with porcetta and fluffernutters. All the while mooing about how worried she is about him. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Geno, almost 300 by 13.  He still drives now?  His mom says the right things, but then finds him Strawberry Fluff.  I'm shocked he's still this mobile.  

Nico's dad lost weight, but Geno can't, and his own son can't either. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 3
Just now, Hellga said:

I personally love grocery shopping.  I find it inspiring.  That's how I walked into a supermarket today thinking 'I need bananas, blueberries and cranberry juice' and walked out with three bags of all kinds of stuff!

I enjoy grocery shopping, but I usually shop online with Instacart. However, my houseguest and I both love to cook so we like to do a big shop in person once a month or so, its great fun. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

You mean you don't feel up produce before buying?  

A rare moment for me when I went shopping today i went for meat, stew meat, 90% lean ground beef for chili , and pork chops.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

A rare moment for me when I went shopping today i went for meat, stew meat, 90% lean ground beef for chili , and pork chops.

I saw a lovely piece of beef that was $2 off because it's sell by date is tomorrow so I had to get it.  It's going to make a beautiful soup tomorrow night. :)  I am just not sure which one yet.  Maybe split pea, maybe beef barley...  I love soups in cold weather. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I think Gino’s going to make it. He’s mobile, he drives, he cooks for himself, he has an education and a useful skill, so he’s used to some sort of discipline. Don’t let me down, Gino.

I agree, he's not the usual mopey sad sack. He seems like a bit of a lost soul. His mama is my problem, she's poison.

• Like 5
  • Sad 4