Type keyword(s) to search

S43.E13: Snap Some Necks and Cash Some Checks LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

I’m impressed by how Cody and Karla both respected the game play on elimination. And jesse definitely would get the votes unless he has to build a fire that he can’t. 

Not sure why Jeanine was so sad her idol came into play. She gave it away just like Cody did, so it’s not hers anymore to lay any claim to. She should be awed by the move and that it wasn’t wasted.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, mojoween said:

Jeanine is just flabbergasted.  Everything is just SHOCKING to her.

Honestly, I understand her expression. Jesse could have saved her with her own idol. It must have stung a bit to see her own idol being pulled out.

• Love 2
Just now, mojoween said:

Fuck that shit.  PLEASE Cassidy do not win immunity.

So was Karla like done or what?  Why was she like “yep you all voted for me I’m good”.

I think she knew she was going so it wasn't a huge shock to her.  I'm sure it might be a little bit of a relief, too, since she does have those injuries, which she can now take care of better.

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Honestly, I understand her expression. Jesse could have saved her with her own idol. It must have stung a bit to see her own idol being pulled out.

Yeah, she didn't look happy.  Which I can't blame her, but if she's going to be mad at anyone, it should be Dwight.  He didn't even tell her that he gave her idol to Jesse so she didn't have the chance to ask him for it back (not that he would have had to give it to her, but it wouldn't have been a well kept secret, either).  

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Dinner arrived, so I’m behind.

Jeannie might die of embarrassment. Poor girl.

Stuff you’ll never hear from Probst: “Would you two like to share with the rest of the class?”

Edited by Lantern7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Kitty Redstone said:

Well that's disappointing.  But it did make me realize that I don't want Cassidy to win.  And I'm not sure about Owen, either.  My hope is for Jesse to take it all.

I'm ok with Cassidy winning, but it would be underwhelming. Owen would be more underwhelming, though.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm ok with Cassidy winning, but it would be underwhelming. Owen would be more underwhelming, though.

Cassidy would just be meh, but I haven't been impressed with her this episode.  She just comes across kind of catty.  It pains me to root against her since I was disappointed by the women getting picked off this season, but I'd actually put her in 3rd or 4th.  

• Love 2

So are Owen and Cassidy not threats simply because people think they can beat them in the end?  They've both won multiple immunity challenges and are in the lead now, how does that not make them a threat?  This cast really makes zero sense when it comes to their assessments of threat levels.  I still think Karla would have lost, and I'm not sure she would have been good in this challenge with her bad hand.

• Love 2
Just now, mythoughtis said:

There’s no real chance of Cassidy getting votes is there? Because what has she actually done except be good at balancing things? 

She's done a lot socially. I think the unfortunate thing about these editors is that they have no clue how to edit in social female players. Cassidy has a strong case to win, more than Owen and Gabler.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, mythoughtis said:

There’s no real chance of Cassidy getting votes is there? Because what has she actually done except be good at balancing things? 

What have Gabler or Owen really done? Cassidy at least voted for everyone who voted out.

• Love 3
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Is Gabler good at fire?  My guess is she'll take whoever of Owen and Gabler isn't good with fire, and send the other person to try and beat Jesse.

Realistically, she should be taking Gabler since she can beat him for sure. Now, the danger in not taking Owen is that, if he beats Jesse in fire, he has a stronger case to win. 

• Love 2

Kind of glad Cassidy won, but feel really sorry for Owen ! That was brutal to have the stack fall when it did, probably would have felt bad for anyone really. But that poor guy has really bad luck.

• Love 3

Probst shouting about Owen losing everything. I think he chubs up at times like that.

Cassidy wins! And the crowd goes “meh.”

She picks Gabler to go with her, right? That’s the move I think would work, but I am often wrong about this stuff.

• LOL 1