Type keyword(s) to search

S43.E13: Snap Some Necks and Cash Some Checks LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

I don’t understand why the F4 immunity winner is expected to remove their guaranteed shot at final tribal council to essentially peacock to the rest of the jury.

I’m convinced most of the men on this jury didn’t want to see a woman win. Either that, or production did a horrendous job at highlighting Gabler’s game.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, jsm1125 said:

I don’t understand why the F4 immunity winner is expected to remove their guaranteed shot at final tribal council to essentially peacock to the rest of the jury.

I’m convinced most of the men on this jury didn’t want to see a woman win. Either that, or production did a horrendous job at highlighting Gabler’s game.

Yeah, Karla said she wasn't going to vote for Cassidy and obviously meant it.  Ryan didn't like her.  I think Sami, Cody, and Jesse were always going to be Gabler votes.  I'm not sorry Cassidy lost, but it's becoming clearer how Gabler won. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Poor Owen.  He gave that TH that he didn't want to be a zero vote finalist, but he's looking on the bright side.  I would like to see him come back for a future season.

I'd like a season of third-placers from previous seasons.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I never expected it but I am thrilled that Gabler won.  Second oldest winner!  As a much older person, I love it!  I also thought his jury performance was by far the best and I cried when he donated his winnings to veterans.

• Like 2
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, mojoween said:

Poor Sekou doesn’t get to play with his band during the reunions anymore with the new format.  He and Yul, the two best things to come out of Survivor: Race Wars.

True, but then we get Probst grabbing random kids and getting their thoughts . . .

• LOL 2

I really don’t see how Gabler played a better game than Cassidy.  The biggest (and what should have been a very huge) negative was that he never received a single vote.  Why?  Because absolutely nobody was worried about him and his game was crap.

The jury seemed to be a little biased against Cassidy for some reason.  Bitterness maybe?  I don’t know but when you have other jury members interrupting and answering your questions, that’s never going to go over well.

• Like 3
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Yeah, Karla said she wasn't going to vote for Cassidy and obviously meant it.  Ryan didn't like her.  I think Sami, Cody, and Jesse were always going to be Gabler votes.  I'm not sorry Cassidy lost, but it's becoming clearer how Gabler won. 

I am surprised about Noelle's vote. She said at one point she wanted to vote for Owen, and she was talking him up. She also had looked really impressed when Cassidy won final immunity and talked about being the last woman standing.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

I guess another reason I don't like this reunion format out there as soon as it's over is that it really does cement the idea that nobody or anything from the pre-merge matters. It would be great to see Elie's reaction to Gabler winning and see Dwight again.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I guess another reason I don't like this reunion format out there as soon as it's over is really does cement the idea that nobody  or anything from the pre-merge matters. It would be great to see Elie's reaction to Gabler winning and see Dwight again.

She was right about not trusting Gabler.  He was a bigger threat than most people realized, apparently.  I also would have liked to see her talk about him targeting her for going through her bag (which was technically incorrect, she was just a bystander).

I really don’t see how Gabler played a better game than Cassidy.  The biggest (and what should have been a very huge) negative was that he never received a single vote.  Why?  Because absolutely nobody was worried about him and his game was crap.

The jury seemed to be a little biased against Cassidy for some reason.  Bitterness maybe?  I don’t know but when you have other jury members interrupting and answering your questions, that’s never going to go over well.

I like that Cassidy made the argument that maybe he didn't receive a vote for that very reason, that he wasn't a threat.  I thought she was in trouble when she realized she wasn't part of that Ride or Die vote like she thought she was.  This season has been a boys club, so I guess it's fitting that it ends that way.  Karla has gotten a lot of hate this season for being seemingly anti-female, so she's probably feeling the love tonight.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, KeithJ said:

Apparently, he had allies that we didn't even know about. I think he had a social game the editors chose not to show us. At least, according to this Ride or Die alliance we never heard of before...

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Ok guys, this is dragging so I’m out.

You know most of these people have to be feeling the same way as Probst yammers. I know I would be thinking" let's wrap this up. I'm exhausted and got a plane home to catch."

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, jsm1125 said:

No kidding.  Cassidy won the final immunity fair and square.  I'm sure Jesse wouldn't have given up his pass to the final 3 had he actually won immunity.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I'm even more pissed at the editing team this season. They way they have edited this season is crap, even more so now when I thought Cassidy could have won. They clearly had even more material for Gabler and still couldn't show him do anything!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'm even more pissed at the editing team this season. They way they have edited this season is crap, even more so now when I thought Cassidy could have won. They clearly had even more material for Gabler and still couldn't show him do anything!

I'm honestly shocked.  Probst usually loves when the bros win and do well, and I figured Gabler would be high on his list.  Maybe he was mad that he beat out Jesse?  Or he was a Cody fan?  I don't know, but the editing was so confusing this season.  Like I'm still trying to comprehend Gabler winning, and I feel like so much was left out.  

• Love 1

Aw, shit, someone gets hurt.

Are we gonna refer to refer to the guy as “Cody Bananas” In the future?

”Poopie in the water” guy is gonna be exhausting.

See y’all in March!

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 2