Type keyword(s) to search

S43.E13: Snap Some Necks and Cash Some Checks LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

She's done a lot socially. I think the unfortunate thing about these editors is that they have no clue how to edit in social female players. Cassidy has a strong case to win, more than Owen and Gabler.

I think Cassidy has a shot against Owen and Gabler, though she might still finish 2nd.  Gabler is giving me shades of Mike last season, who thinks he is going to the final 3 (potentially) with 2 weaker players in Cassidy and Owen, assuming Jesse doesn't survive fire.  I don't know what any of those 3 have on their resume, truthfully.  I think even Owen and Cassidy realize they don't have much going for them.

I’m willing to bet that as blah as things are here, it’s not as crappy as what’s going on with The Challenge right now.

Just now, mojoween said:

I’m actually stunned that Gabler is still here.

He’s a goat. The beard is a bonus.

• Love 1

Ok jesse is terrible at 🔥 looks like everyone will beat him unless he’s acting. Do they not practice before applying for the show? It’s like you have to learn to drive stick on TAR. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 2

Okay Jesse, for as hard as you played this game, you didn't think to practice making fire, knowing that in a Final 4, if you didn't win, you might be making fire. Because dude, your skills look pretty pitiful right now. That said, I can't help but feel like this is editing playing up to Jesse's big win at the fire challenge. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Cassidy doesn't think the jury cares much about who wins fire.  Sounds like she's considering Gabler.

I think that was just her holding her cards with Jesse.

Just now, Lamb18 said:

Gabler and Owen are begging to make fire. That's unusual.

I think it is jury management on Jesse’s part.

Just now, Lamb18 said:

Gabler and Owen are begging to make fire. That's unusual.

2 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

I've never seen anyone look so defeated before they've even lost than Jesse is right now.

Which is what's making me think he's playing for the jury. Jesse has been too laser-focused in this game for me to believe that so near the end he'd become this defeated. It's not gelling for me. 

Or I may be giving him way too much credit and he's just really that shitty at making fire. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 2

Eh, I'm rooting for Owen. I thought it would help him if he won fire. Now I'm not so sure of his chances.

Whoever wins fire has a very good chance to win overall, unfortunately.

• Love 1

Back when I was young and people good burn their garbage outside in the incinerator, my brother would make towns out of milk cartons and burn them down.

(Memory prompted by Jeff's comment that Gabler's been making fires all his life.)

• LOL 1