Type keyword(s) to search

S43.E13: Snap Some Necks and Cash Some Checks LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I'm surprised it wasn't Gabler.

Me too, or even Karla since she beat him out for that advantage.  I thought he might as a good will gesture since the advantage didn't really help her in the challenge (Owen and Gabler started on the puzzle almost as soon as she did).  I'd say maybe he doesn't want to give any of the others a fuel boost, but Cassidy has actually won immunities.  Just a surprising choice.

• Love 1

So Owen's logic the last episode was pitting the two girls against each other, so I'm guessing he'll get in Cassidy's head more about Karla.  And Jesse and Gabler will probably talk with Karla about gunning for Cassidy (because they don't really have anyone else to strategize about kicking off).

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

...Cassidy is your dear friend, Owen? Since when?

I'm thinking Owen believes he can beat Cassidy in the final 3.  She just brought up that she thinks Karla will get credit for the moves she's made and doesn't understand why, other than the jury just doesn't take her seriously.  But she also said she hasn't played a flashy game with big moves.  So she might not be a jury threat.  But how is Owen?  The best he can do is make an argument that he's been playing the role of Charlie Brown all season.  Which, if there are Peanuts fans on the jury, she should be good.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

So Jesse and Karla want to take out Cassidy.  Now Karla is talking to Gabler and wants to vote out Jesse.  Gabler wants to sit next to Cassidy and Owen in the end because he thinks he has a better chance of beating them.

Karla is making perfect sense as to why they should vote Jesse, but Owen feels Karla is a bigger threat.  

Jeez, since when did Cassidy turn mean girl?  Karla is actually making a very solid argument. 

Except when she just told Cassidy she won't vote for her if she's on the jury, and that the moves before the jury were all her and James.  Yeah, Karla does not have a good social game.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Why the heck does Gabler think he has a shot? I like a positive attitude, I guess!

In all fairness, I'd say next to Jesse he's probably a better choice.  Owen and Cassidy haven't done much.  Karla does not have a good social game, and I think would get eaten alive as soon as she starts realizing the jury isn't buying what she's selling.  I'm confused why she's such a threat?  You almost want her to keep talking.

But while I want Jesse to win, as I think he's earned it, Owen would be my second choice because I think he's a nice guy, and has been a big underdog that defied the odds.  I don't think I'll remember a Cassidy win by the time next season starts.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 1
  • Love 4

Interesting they showed Karla start writing Cassidy's name but stop and looks like she shifted her vote to Jesse for whatever reason. 

eta: Oh that's why she wrote his name down. Just so he'd have a vote. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Jesse should have waited until after the vote to reveal his idol.  He could have totally dictated how the vote went.

Yes and no. He takes a risk on the vote not going his way, since it's up in the air on Jesse or Karla. I kind of get it.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

Jesse should have waited until after the vote to reveal his idol.  He could have totally dictated how the vote went.

He wanted to make a bigger moment of it, so everyone realizes how long he had it and how he got it.

Karla seems to not be too bitter. This season everyone seems like good sports.

• Love 4